The Bator Bro Pt. 05

Story Info
Chapter 5-Adam and Steven get a live show at the gym.
3.6k words
4.64
3.8k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 -- Hitting the Showers

I definitely have the highest sex drive of anyone I've ever dated.

But for the first time, I found someone who could maybe come close. After that night when Steven, Matt, and I jerked off together, Steven and I basically become best friends. We hung out all the time, we would send each other porn, joke about other guys in the office, it was great. Sometimes we went back to our favorite bar, sometimes my place, or his. Half the time when he came over to my place, it ended with a small circle jerk in the living room. He was fitting in well with the group which was great because most of us worked together too. He joked with me a few times about how horny the two of us always seemed to be, we even thought about jerking off in the bathroom at work, but I don't think we ever actually did it. When we went to his place, it was usually just the two of us. We would watch porn, make out, and stroke each other's penises. Sometimes I would even stay over, though he never really stayed over at my place at first. It wasn't like we were dating, in fact, he'd show me girls he matched with on Tinder, but the longer this went on, the less he did that, making me wonder if he was starting to rely on our mutual jerk sessions as much as I was.

I was feeling VERY sexually fulfilled.

Sometimes when we went to our favorite bar and there was obviously less privacy, we'd end up in one of our cars if we got horny. I was new to the idea of jerking off in public, but it was nighttime in a dark parking lot, so why not? He'd unzip his jeans and pull his massive schlong out, and I'd do the same. It was tricky not to cum on our clothes so we'd try to catch it in some tissues or something, both of us came so much that it was often unpredictable where it would land.

One night after we finished jerking off in the car, he looked at his phone and said "Oh Shit!"

"What?" I asked.

"I forgot I was supposed to meet Logan at the gym."

"Logan?" I confirmed. I was glad he was getting along with my friends, but it was hard not the feel a twinge of jealously over him going to the gym with my ex-boyfriend.

"Yeah we've been going twice a week with Alex and Josh. He said nonchalantly. Josh was another guy from work, I knew him, but not too well. He was from the Midwest and pretty quiet but always fit. I didn't know Alex.

"Our regular gym?" I confirmed.

"Yeah. Hey I totally forgot but I should go." He said. "You want to come?"

"Uh sure." I said. I felt sober enough to drive, not sure how much I was going to accomplish, but maybe a few quick reps.

"You sure?" He asked.

"You know I don't have clothes, and I did just have a few beers, maybe not tonight."

"I've got extra shorts if you want?" He offered.

"Okay, why not?" I said and I drove us to the gym figuring we'd handle Steven's car later. "You guys always work out this late?" I asked. I usually worked out in the mornings before work a few days a week and on the weekends.

"Yeah, I mean it's 24 hours so you can go any time." Steven said. It was dark outside and probably well after 9:00pm when we got there and there were only a few other cars in the parking lot. We walked up the front door of the gym, the place was only staffed until 8:00pm, after that you had to tap your membership card to get in. Steven opened the door and I followed him in.

Logan was already there using the rowing machine, he took a quick break to say hello. Josh was in the row behind him on a treadmill and he waved without taking out his air pods.

"Have you met my friend Alex?" Logan asked. Steven said hi to Alex, and Alex jumped off the treadmill to say hello and shake my hand. He was a bigger guy kind of like Logan, but tall, maybe 6' 03" and with a long beard and well shorn hair. His hair and features were dark and he had a massive chest and ass. He didn't say much at first but he was perfectly nice.

"We're just gonna go change." Steven said and the two of us made our way back to the locker room. Their locker room was huge and had lots of amenities which I liked. There was a steam room, lots of showers each with individual curtains, tons of sinks with products for fixing your grooming after a workout, it was almost like going to a spa because in the gym they always had loud high energy music playing, but in the locker rooms they always had tranquil quiet music playing. Steven picked out a locker and punched in a code to throw his bag inside. He tossed me a pair of shorts and I peeled off my work shirt figuring I would just jog shirtless on the treadmill for a little while.

We came back outside to find Logan spotting Alex while he was doing some bench presses. "You do a lot of weights?" I asked Alex.

"Yeah, I like working on my chest." Alex replied. I noticed that he also had nice thick legs, but also that he was sweaty as fuck, they must have been here a while already. I put in my air pods and grabbed the treadmill next to Josh figuring I would just jog for a little while. Josh waved again, but he was running full force so he didn't stop. I watched Logan, Alex, and Steven trade places on the benches for a little while, each doing a series of reps and trading off different weights. Eventually Logan and Alex went back to the Rowers and Steven came and joined us on the treadmills.

"It's too hot to be running outside," He said.

"It's too fucking hot in here too." Josh replied. He pulled out his air pods and slowed to a walk. He peeled off his shirt too and threw it over the arm of the machine.

"Well you're the sweatiest person alive." Steven joked.

"Shut up." Josh laughed. I'd never seen Josh shirtless before, only having known him through work. He wasn't super muscled, but his clearly ate well and kept in shape a little. He was also the hairiest of all of us with a full forest of dark fur on his chest that clashed with his Scandinavian blond hair.

"Hey, I think I'm about done." I said after a little over a half hour.

"Me too." Josh said, panting from his run.

"I don't mind if you want to lift for a little while," I said to Steven. "I'm just going to clean up, but take your time."

"Did you drive here together?" Josh asked, and I nodded. The two of us made our way back to the locker rooms. The quiet music still droning in the background. "Want to steam for a minute?" Josh asked.

"Sure" I said, I grabbed a bottle of water from the mini-refrigerators under the sinks and a towel from the shelf and followed him in. The steam room was dark and totally fogged up as it looked like it hadn't been used in a couple hours. "I normally come here in the morning, so I was not prepared for this tonight." I laughed.

"You're a member here?" Josh asked.

"Yeah, I come here a few days a week. I usually come by myself. We were actually out at the bar after work and Steven dragged me along?"

"Are you guys together?" He asked.

"Oh no, no" I said, maybe a little too quickly and shook my head. We fell back into silence for a few minutes, just enjoying the steam. I closed my eyes for a little bit and let the steam and the soft music relax me. When I opened my eyes, Josh was holding is phone in one hand and his other hand was resting on top of his shorts. It looked to me like his might have a hard on.

I tried not to make it obvious that I was looking, but through the heavy steam I could tell he was gently rubbing himself. I didn't think Josh was gay, he always gave me very straight vibes, but maybe he was watching straight porn on his phone and just horny after work out.

"You guys in here?" Steven asked barging into the room. He was followed by Logan and Alex and all three of them had stripped down to just a towel.

"Yeah, it's dark as fuck." Josh said.

"Is that why you're jerking off?" Steven laughed. Clearly, he had seen what I saw.

"I'm not jerking off." Josh laughed, "I'm just...well fucking look at this." He passed Steven his phone.

"Oh Shit! Is that Megan?" Steven said.

"Yeah." He replied. And then he looked over to me and said "Megan's my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend, when did that happen?" Logan asked.

"I mean we've been together three months." Josh said. Steven passed Logan the phone.

"Damn," Logan said. "I'm gay and she's hot." He handed the phone to Alex who nodded and Alex handed the phone to me. Josh's girlfriend had sent him a nude, she was naked in bed and reaching down to make like she was fingering herself.

"Alright give it back." Josh rolled his eyes and I handed him his phone. "Fuck, I gotta take a cold shower." Josh stood up and quickly swept out of the room as the four of us laughed.

"You know what, steam is nice, but I'm sweaty as fuck." Alex said. "I'm gonna hop in the shower too." He turned around and Logan followed him out.

"How're you doing?" Steven asked.

"Fine, enjoying the steam." I said.

"I see that." Steven said and gestured toward my lap. I looked down and realized that I had a boner chubbing up under my towel.

"Oh shit." I laughed as he jokingly ran his hand up and down my shaft over the towel. "Stop, I honestly didn't realize."

"You were watching Josh jerk off." Steven laughed in a fake accusatory tone.

"I wasn't watching, but yes he was absolutely jerking off in front of me, and you know how much that works for me." I laughed.

"Oh yeah?" He said, suddenly opening his towel and revealing his own partial hard on. He reached down and started stroking his shaft. "You like watching me stroke my dong?"

I let out an involuntary moan. I glanced at the door thinking the other guys could walk in at any second. I was starting to enjoy the public thing and wanting to explore my exhibitionist side, but I also wasn't super into the idea of my ex walking in on us. I watched him gently run his fingers over the full length of his monster cock for a minute. "My blood is pumping from the workout," he said, his massive length sticking straight up now.

"Fuck. C'mon." I said and I got up and walked toward the door. He put his towel back around his waist and followed me out. I picked an open shower and pulled him in with me and slammed the curtain shut behind us. I tore off his towel and he kissed me hard and passionately as I reached down and started rubbing his huge cock.

He reached down and pulled my shorts down and started massaging my completely hard cock. I bent down and threw my shorts and his towel over the curtain bar. He pushed our cocks together and rubbed them at the same time putting us into frotting position for the first time. Since I'm slightly taller my cock was on top and the tip of his was fully in my balls. I reached over and turned on the shower, the warm water hit our bodies creating a slippery lubricant. I leaned in to kiss him again and it was a passionate kiss. Our tongues thrust in between each other's lips, it was the most passionate and primal feeling kiss I'd ever had.

I reached down and placed both our cocks facing up toward our faces and again started massaging them together working both heads at once. His face screwed up with pleasure he closed his eyes as I kept working our huge cocks at the same time. We were only a few moments into our locker room encounter when I thought I heard a moan.

Steven opened one eye and I stopped rubbing our cocks. He mouthed "Did you hear?" I nodded. We both stood silently, the water rushing over our bodies for a second. I shrugged and started gently rubbing our cocks again when all of a sudden I heard someone shout.

"ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS?" Someone yelled.

We froze. Were we caught? Did we care?

I pressed my head against the stall wall to peek between the curtain and the wall to see who was outside our shower only to see a completely unexpected sight.

Josh was standing in the middle of the bank of showers, he had ripped open the opposite shower curtain and Alex was on his knees having clearly been sucking Logan's cock.

"Oh shit!" I said out loud with a huge smile on my face. I clapped my hand over my mouth. I didn't mean to say it out loud. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I whispered to Steven.

RIP!

Josh ripped open the shower curtain catching Steven and I's hard cocks stilled pressed together.

"Holy fuck you guys have big dicks!" Was the first thing he said.

"Well you caught us." Steven laughed.

"Us too." Logan said. "Oh shit." He said, Alex said nothing and just stuck Logan's cock back into his mouth. Logan's head snapped back in pleasure. Alex was clearly a pro and he reached up and was massaging Logan's ass with one hand and his balls with the other.

"Dude, aren't you straight?" I said to Josh who was fully naked and had a full boner. I didn't appreciate it when he was wearing loose athletic clothes but he was also caked up with a big round bubble butt.

"Bi." Josh confirmed. And he looked down at our cocks again, still pressed together. "Damn." Josh's cock was probably just above 5 inches, maybe 5 and a half, but it was girthy as fuck.

"Oh fuck." Logan said, moaning in pleasure at the blow job he was receiving.

Josh reached down and started stroking his own cock. "Listen I was jerking off to the picture of Megan, you guys were messing around in here and they were fucking so I just figured..." His voices trailed off and Steven and I both reached out and pulled him into our stall. He reached down and started stroking both of our cocks at once, and I reached down with both hands to start stroking him off as well.

"Damn." I said. "You're thick as a fucking beer can."

"Yeah." Josh smiled. "It's great for fucking pussy."

"Which do you like better, pussy or ass?" Steven asked.

"Today, I'm liking cock." Josh said. Squeezing our dongs even tighter. "But damn, I love using my girthy dong to fuck pussy." He said grinning.

All three of us turned around to form a semi-circle. The hot water rushed down my hair and my back as I watched Alex continuing to suck Logan's dick. I decided to focus on myself for a moment and returned to stroking my own cock. If there's one thing about me it's that I like to take my time. I slowed my pace wanting to build up a load in my balls. Josh looked down at me, taking the middle spot in our line and he slowed his pace too.

Steven took that as an opportunity to grab both of our cocks. As he wrapped his hand around my penis I swear a felt an electricity running up my spine and all the way down to my toes, his touch was indescribable.

"Fuck, bro." Steven said, looking at Josh. "I can't even fit my hand around your cock." Josh and Steven grinned at each other and Josh and I both fully leaned into Steven's hands, allowing him to pleasure us.

"Wanna give 'em a show?" Logan said to Alex across the room. Alex let Logan's 6.5 inch dick slide out of his mouth and stood up. Logan ran his hands down Alex's massive chest. He placed Alex's penis in his hand and gave it a few deep hard strokes. Alex had another thick cock, it was a little longer than Josh's but nowhere close to mine or Steven's. It was Logan's turn to get down on his knees. He continued massaging Alex's cock for a moment, allowing us to see its full size. He licked up from Alex's balls all the way to his head and then plunged his throbbing meat into his mouth. It was Alex's turn to throw his head back and he moaned in pleasure.

"It's like our own live porn." Josh laughed.

"Fuck yeah." I groaned.

"Suck that cock." Steven moaned. Logan grinned and looked over at us, clearly enjoying the show they were putting on. I closed my eyes for just a second and felt cum building up in my balls, but I wasn't ready to let this end just yet. I reached down to grab my own cock and Steven let get, I also wanted to try Josh's cock so I reached for that too. It was so thick my hand could just barely close around it, and his hair was so long and wispy that it hid its full size which I could feel now that my hand was working his cock.

Steven reached down to help me out and cupped his hand around Josh's balls. Josh moaned but didn't take his eyes off Logan giving Alex a blowjob. Logan's pace was speeding up now and Josh and Alex's moans started to blend together as they echoed off the shower room walls.

The warm water of the shower ran down my body as I returned to my own cock using the water as lube. Steven reached behind us and turned the temperature of the water even hotter, the room was steamy from the hot water and our hot breath.

I knew that someone could walk in at any moment. This was a public locker room, and this was fucking crazy. I wasn't sure how on board for that I was, but at that moment I didn't care. Two big hairy dudes were having sex right in front of us, and I was having a group jerk off while I watched.

Fuck.

These thoughts pushed me over the edge and I could feel myself getting ready to cum.

"Oh shit." Steven moaned, and he beat me to the punch. His white cum spattered all over the floor of the shower and toward the drain. His eyes were closed and as his pace slowed he pointed his massive member up toward his chest to milk out ever drop.

I was next. I couldn't take it anymore, between watching Steven cum, and watching Alex and Logan go at it, cum burst from my penis and spattered my stomach first and then the floor of the shower stall. Josh was staring right at me and I looked over and smiled.

In unison, Steven and I reached over and took over Josh's dick once again, our hands stroking every inch of his thick dick and low-hanging balls. He threw his head back and moaned as another moan came from the other side the room.

Logan had stood up and had both his and Alex's cocks in his hands, rubbing them together. They were both practically screaming with pleasure as Logan's pace quickened and together they shot their loads all over each others dicks. There was white cum everywhere and Alex was like a fucking fountain spurting all over Logan's dick and balls and his stomach. They kissed and my attention turned back to Josh.

Josh started grunting with pleasure and he reached down to finish himself off. Steven and I let go of his cock, but I moved my hand up to his hairy chest grabbing his pecs. He gave me a huge smile as he crossed the finish line himself, allowing the cum that had been building in his balls since his girlfriend sent him the nude photo to burst.

The steam settled in my lungs as I realized just how fast I was breathing. For a moment the sound of our heavy breathing slowing down filled the room, and as I looked around, each one of the guys chuckled a little and smiled

"Fuck." I finally said aloud. "You guys do this every time you go to the gym?"

"Sometimes." Alex said also grinning and chuckling. "I like an audience."

"We like being the audience." Josh confirmed and Steven nodded.

"Well I'm covered in cum." Logan said after a beat.

"Okay, real showers this time." Steven confirmed. Josh left the stall and turned on a shower of his own, but Logan and Alex simply closed their curtain to wash off together.

"You want me to go to another stall?" I asked.

"No." Steven replied and drew the curtain closed before pumping soap into his hand and then lathering up my chest. Before he finished I leaned in for a kiss and we shared another ridiculously passionate kiss, somehow both lustful and loving.

Loving...Had I found my person?