The Battered Lamp Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feed me your power through Zaritha like you did at the school!"

"What are you up to?" Hecate hissed through Faiza's mouth. She clawed through Sable and Phillipa's spell, her eyes dark with rage.

"Britney! I need you to grab Hecate and hold her!"

The Rakshasa stood next to Phillipa and channeled water at Hecate. The liquid swirled around the Goddess. Energy poured into Christy, all the power of a Noble Jann. She reached her hand out and grabbed Hecate as the Goddess destroyed Britney's watery bonds.

It had held her long enough.

"Ishtar, send me into the mind of Faiza so I may free her from your enemy's bondage!"

"No!" hissed Hecate, throwing up a counter spell.

But the power brimming within Aaliyah was immense, seething with the energy of creation. Ishtar's presence in Christy burned hot. It was more than Hecate could handle. Christy fell into Faiza's mind, pulling Zaritha and Aaliyah with her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Pain wracked Fumi, coursing through her veins. Hecate's spell shot agony through her. She could barely follow the battle as the pain gripped her. Her heart beat wildly in her chest, aching under the strain. Nothing she could do could shake the pain.

And then it ended.

Christy, Zaritha, Aaliyah, and Faiza all slumped to the ground, the evil Goddess no longer powering her spells. Fumi shuddered, gasping in relief as she sat up, her Windsight seeking out Kyle.

Fear shot through her. Kyle was battered back by Makerah's attack. She gasped in horror as the Unbound Marid's water crashed into Kyle's leg. He fell and Makerah hammered his body, crushing his chest.

"No!" Fumi shouted and summoned her wind, yanking Kyle back from the crushing blows to her. She cradled her husband's head on her lap. He coughed, his chest crumpled and beaten. "Please, no, Kyle!"

"Fu...mi..." he struggled to say, his voice thick with blood.

"HE IS MINE!" roared the Marid.

"You have to be okay, Kyle!" sobbed Fumi.

The Marid loomed over them.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Fatima burst between Kyle and the Marid, her yari burning bright.

"You will not have him!" Fatima snarled, surging fire towards him, boiling off the tendrils of water he lashed out with.

Kyle coughed weakly behind her.

Fatima's fire surged hot, driving back Makerah. She lunged with her flaming yari, the Marid flinching before the intensity of her passion. She had never been so angry, so fearful, and so full of love. Her husband was dying, and she would use up every last ounce of strength she had to see him defended.

Avenged.

Fireheart fed off her passion.

Britney joined her side, knocking away Makerah's attacks with Waterclaw, fighting against the Marid for control of the water flinging through the air. She channeled it back at the Marid, whipping it towards his mad face.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!"

"You cannot have him!" Fatima shouted.

"I AM THE SULTAN!" the Marid bellowed. "ALL WHO DEFY ME SHALL PERISH!"

More water surged out of the maddened Marid. Fatima had no idea where he pulled the liquid from. Maybe he was creating it with his Djinn power. It sloshed around in great, sweeping tentacles that slammed into concubines and surged at Fatima's fire. Makerah's attacks grew fiercer, building like the relentless tide.

Britney didn't make a sound as a tentacle cracked against her temple. She fell back, rolling across the ground, blood pouring from her split scalp.

"Britney!" screamed Phillipa.

Sable and Phillipa began casting shield spells behind Fatima, protecting the wounded. Protecting Kyle.

I have to beat Makerah! I have to protect Kyle!

More water attacked her, driving back her flames, slowly dousing her passion. Fatima stepped back, Makerah swelling above her, laughing in triumph. Fatima had to be strong. She had to keep fighting.

But the tide was relentless.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The world grew dark around Kyle. The pain in his crushed body fading away. Fumi's pleading cries grew soft, distant. Fatima's fire dimmed. His sister was being driven back. Makerah's water slammed around the room, throwing about the concubines caught in his tide. The water crashed against Phillipa and Sable's spell, protecting them.

For now.

Fatima stepped back. She was losing the fight.

Kyle didn't have the strength to watch any longer.

His eyes closed.

Darkness fell.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Christy looked around at the dark void of Faiza's mind. Faiza huddled in a far corner, wrapped in chains, sobbing and pleading. Hecate stood, pale-faced, dark-hair, her face ravished by age. She was a twisted crone, full of bile and hate.

"Christy," she hissed, striding forward.

"Free Faiza from Hecate," she hissed to Aaliyah and Zaritha. "This is her mind!"

"I am not the one that imprisoned her!" laughed Hecate. "She willingly swore to be my vessel!"

"I was tricked!" sobbed Faiza. "You took my memory! I didn't know what I was agreeing to! You kept the truth from me!"

"She swore an oath, Christy," Hecate cackled. "You know all about swearing oaths."

Christy shivered beneath Hecate's baleful gaze. But she held strong. Ishtar's blessing was with her. "I made a mistake, just like Faiza did! I did not know what a loathsome, foul creature I was submitting to!"

The Goddess's will crashed into Christy. She screamed, hunkering down beneath the immensity of Hecate. She tried to push against the fist of the Goddess's thoughts. She was like a bug straining against the crushing boot.

The only thing keeping her mind from squishing was the warmth of Ishtar's milk. I was prepared for this moment. I need to believe that I can survive. That I can fulfill the prophecy. Kyle needs the power. It is the only way to defeat the Unbound Marid.

I just need to hold on!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aaliyah and Zaritha tore at the chains wrapping around Faiza. Christy screamed behind them, her pain knifing through Aaliyah's heart. The force of Hecate's will echoed through Faiza's mind, buffeting Aaliyah's senses.

"She is so powerful!" groaned Zaritha, hunching down. "How can we defeat her?"

"We can't," moaned Faiza. "She is too much. I have fought her for days, but I couldn't stop her."

"We can do it together!" Aaliyah insisted, forcing herself to be strong, to be the Sultana. She ripped more of the metaphysical bonds from her mother. "Stand, Mother, and we shall defeat this foul Goddess!"

Faiza shook her head. "I can't."

"You can, Mother!"

Aaliyah heaved Faiza up, forcing her to stand straight in the face of Hecate's will. Christy was hunched into a ball, barely keeping the Goddess from snuffing out their minds. Aaliyah pushed her will into Hecate, trying to force back the immense power.

"Help me!" Aaliyah commanded, seizing Zaritha and Faiza's hand and striding towards Christy and the hag. "We can beat her together. This is your mind, Faiza! Yours! Take it back! For your son and daughter!"

Faiza's hand tightened in her grasp. "For Fatima and Kyle!"

They slammed their will into the Goddess's. Christy's moans lessened, her wife sitting up, a determined expression on her face. Aaliyah kept on the pressure, forcing her will harder and harder at the goddess.

"I am the daughter of Sheikh Umar ibn al-Jann! I am the wife of Sultan Kyle Unmei! The strength of my ancestors fills me!"

Hecate recoiled, fixing her eyes on Aaliyah. "Pesky Jann!"

The crushing will of Hecate slammed into Aaliyah. The Goddess focused every bit of her will upon the Jann. Aaliyah's knees wanted to buckle beneath the assault and her spine wanted to break. But she wouldn't bow her head. She wouldn't submit.

"I am Sultana of the Hidden People!" Aaliyah spat, stepping towards Hecate, pushing back her will. She had been raised to be meek, to submit to her father and husband. Her will had been bridled, hidden beneath her submissive demeanor. Aaliyah unleashed its full power. "Bow and pay homage to the rightful rulers of the Hidden Realm!"

"No!" the crone hissed, her knees bending. "No! How?"

"Kill her, Faiza!" Christy shouted. "This is your mind. Shape a weapon and end Hecate's existence."

"Please!" gasped the Goddess, forced down to her hands and knees. "I submit. I am your most humble and abject servant."

Faiza strode forward, a sinuous dagger appearing in her hand. "You wanted to kill my son and all my daughters!"

The dagger flashed. Hecate's blood spurted.

"Ishtar!" Christy chanted, seizing Aaliyah's hand. "Channel the energy of Hecate into the Noble Djinn. Let her be your focus and Hecate your fuel. Let the power of the five artifacts all rest in the hands of Kyle Unmei! Let the six of us unite in one spirit."

Energy poured into Aaliyah's soul. The Darkness of Christy and her staff merged with her. Aaliyah became one with Christy, their souls merging. Fiery Fatima's soul flowed in next, adding her love and heart to the fire. Fumi and her beguiling wind gusted in, bringing fresh delight to Aaliyah's soul. Deep water flooded in, carrying the deep intelligence of Britney.

Then their united souls poured into Kyle. They met his stony strength, uniting with his strong love. Aaliyah was mixed with them all, merging together to form one happy soul brimming with such power. Aaliyah laughed for delight. Fatima, Britney, Christy, Kyle, and Fumi laughed with her.

Their six souls were one.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Energy poured into Kyle.

Aaliyah, Fatima, Fumi, Christy, and Britney merged into his soul.

Kyle's eyes shot open.

Makerah loomed over him, hammering at the shields Phillipa and Sable had conjured.

"Where's did they go?" Sable gasped. "Where's Christy?"

"Britney?" cried out Phillipa.

They were inside Kyle, merged with him. "Everything will be okay," Kyle said, the sound of six voices issuing from his lips.

"Britney?" Phillipa gasped. "Are you in him?"

"I am," Kyle answered as he rose. His body was no longer battered, broken.

"I AM THE SULTAN!" raged Makerah, crashing another wave into the shield.

Kyle transformed Earthbones into Waterclaw with a thought. He guided the water away from the shield and strode out to face the Marid. Makerah's eyes widened as Waterclaw became Windfeather. A howl of wind slammed into Makerah, throwing the Marid across the room.

"What?" gasped Makerah, blinking in bewilderment.

Windfeather became Fireheart. "You tried to hurt my family!" Kyle snarled, fire lashing out, boiling away Makerah's water.

"Master?" his concubines called out, dragging themselves to the side. They were all soaked, their bodies battered by the violence of Makerah's waves. It drove Kyle's passion. He channeled all of it into the heat roasting Makerah.

"No!" screamed Makerah.

Makerah became water, flowing through the damaged diamond wall and crashing through the sapphire door, shattering the gemstone. He flowed into the hallway of the palace, fleeing before the intensity of Kyle's fire, howling in terror.

Kyle smiled. Fireheart became Shadowedge. Kyle folded darkness and appeared in the hallway behind the fleeing Marid. Shadowedge flashed gold into Earthbones, and Kyle molded the blue stone of the hallway, cutting off Makerah's path.

Makerah reformed into flesh, turning to face Kyle. "What are you?"

"A man," Kyle answered. "Supported by those who love me."

Water lashed from Makerah. The weapon in Kyle's hand shifted as he used all the elements. Water guided Makerah's attack from Kyle's flesh. Earth blocked the attacks. Fire boiled them away. Wind disrupted the waves. Darkness transported Kyle to safety.

He hurtled a piece of stone at Makerah, slamming into the Marid. Makerah became water. Kyle sent a great gust down the hallway. It slammed into Makerah and threw him into the wall. Fire roared, boiling away Makerah's essence as he reformed into flesh.

"Please!" howled the Marid.

Kyle stood over the blubbering Marid.

"Mercy! I surrender."

Britney and Fatima urged Kyle to kill him. Aaliyah and Fumi were moved with pity. Christy was twisted with indecision. Kyle...wanted to end the monster. But he was so pathetic, blubbering like a child that had lost its favorite toy.

Makerah's attack caught Kyle in the stomach.

The wind was knocked out of his lungs as he fell back. The blow would have killed Kyle if he hadn't been swimming with the power and essence of five others. The pain was intense, burning through him. Makerah scrambled up, fleeing down the corridor as Kyle struggled to stand.

Fatima berated Kyle.

Kyle stood up and chased after Makerah, Windfeather summoning a great breeze that propelled him forward. But Makerah was swift, hurtling through the hallways as a whirling mist. Other Marid crowded the corridors, cowering as Kyle hurtled past.

Britney believed Makerah was going for the throne room.

Fumi agreed.

Windfeather became Shadowedge.

Kyle folded space and appeared in the throne room. He stood on the very spot where he had failed to save his mother.

Aaliyah and Christy proclaimed with joy that they had saved Faiza.

All of the Marid gasped at the sight of him, recoiling as he stood in the center of the throne room waiting for Makerah to appear. Power radiated from him. Shadowedge became Fireheart, the tip of the yari burning bright.

Britney told Kyle when to strike.

He hurtled a great ball of fire towards the entrance to the throne room. Britney was sure Makerah was about to enter through the door. She had calculated Makerah's speed and the path. The sapphire floor cracked from the heat of the fireball as it streaked across the throne room.

Makerah stepped through the doorway.

Water flashed into steam as he screamed in pain. The fire boiled the Unbound Makerah. Kyle held firm, ignoring his piteous screams. He had shown Makerah mercy once. The Unbound had repaid him with treachery. Even Aaliyah and Fumi agreed to kill him now. Kyle poured all his energy into the fire. Steam billowed, rolling along the ceiling of the throne room.

The fire ate through Makerah's flesh, reaching his heart. The chains of diamond wrapped around the Unbound's foul heart anchored him to the Hidden Realm. The links glowed cherry red. The diamond weakened beneath the heat, melting, running like iron heated by the furnace.

Makerah was Unbound no longer. His soul was pulled into Haawiyah for the crimes he had committed.

Kyle released the energy.

Christy, Aaliyah, Fumi, Fatima, and Britney flashed into existence around him, each holding their artifact. Fatima whooped, thrusting her spear up into the air. Fumi smiled at him, and Christy leaned on her staff, wiping her sweaty brow. Britney nodded at him.

And Aaliyah took his hand. "Take your throne, Sultan," she whispered.

"You earned it, big bro," beamed Fatima.

Fumi slipped up and took his other hand. "Take what is yours."

Kyle crossed the room, his back straight. He let Earthbones disappear in a flash of gold and sat upon the throne of the Djinn, gazing out at the quivering Marid. They cast fearful glances at the half-molten spot where Makerah had been consumed.

The first Marid stumbled forward, falling to his knees. "Sultan!" he cried out, falling prostrate before Kyle.

"Sultan!" Another Marid. "Sultan!" A few more. And then the dam broke and the rest flooded into the throne room, bowing before the mortal that had claimed the Sultanate.

"What is your command?"

Kyle had no idea. His wives joined him, standing around his throne. He stared out at the assembled Marid. What am I going to do as Sultan of the Djinn? Aaliyah whispered a suggestion into his ear. "Summon the Sheikhs to Sahabah to witness my coronation," Kyle declared. "All should celebrate this happy day with feasts."

"Yes, Sultan," a trembling Marid nobleman said. "But who shall lead the Marid? Who will be our Sheikh?"

"Rashid's daughter," Kyle answered. "She shall be your Sheikha."

The concubines limped in as the courtiers bustled off to ready the feast. His women were all bedraggled and battered, but they all had smiles on their faces. He saw all their faces. None had been killed by Makerah's rampage.

"Master, Mistresses," Shannon bowed before the throne. The rest of the concubines, even Hawaa, followed her in.

Kyle smiled at his harem.

"We are ready to serve you."

Kyle's breath caught as his mother stepped into the throne room, her arms hugging tight to her body. "Mom," Kyle said, rising up from the throne. Tears brimmed in his eyes. His mother was alive and free.

"Mommy!" Fatima cried out, racing from Kyle's throne across the room and throwing her arms around Faiza.

"My baby girl." Tears ran down his mother's cheek as she clutched her daughter tight.

Kyle stood up, striding towards them. He threw his arm around both of them, hugging them tight. "Is it really you, Mom?"

"Yes, dear," she smiled.

"Mother!" Aaliyah cried out, joining the hug.

"I'm so relieved," Christy said. "It's nice that you're back with us Faiza."

Fumi walked up, hanging back. Kyle frowned. "What's wrong?"

"I haven't been introduced yet."

Kyle laughed. "Right. Mom, this is Fumi."

His mother broke away, looking at the trembling, Japanese woman. "So you're my son's fourth wife."

"And my third wife," Fatima added.

"I am...Mother."

Kyle's mother seized Fumi in a tight hug. "I'm so glad you make him happy."

"Thank you," breathed Fumi, tears running out of her all-white eyes. "We make each other happy."

"Perhaps we should retire to somewhere more private," Aaliyah suggested. "You have a lot to tell Mother about."

"Like Kyle being a father," Chyna smiled, touching her stomach.

"What?" his mother gasped.

"She's not the only one," Fatima added. "My period should have started two days ago. You're going to be a grandmother!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wednesday, October 29th -- The Ruins of Alexandria, Egypt

Britney studied the rippling wall of seawater. It was fascinating staring out into the Mediterranean from the submerged ruins of Alexandria. Half-buried stone columns and walls peaked out of the silt deposited by the Nile. The seabed was covered in seaweed and sea creatures while fish flashed through the murky water.

Waterclaw glowed blue at her waist as she channeled back the water. She didn't have to concentrate anymore. After nine months with the katar, she had become so used to controlling water, she didn't even have to think about it any longer.

"It's so fascinating to watch," Phillipa announced, slipping up behind her.

"Have you discovered the scroll?"

Phillipa pressed into Britney's back, her arms reaching around to stroke Britney's stomach. Britney loved the feel of her mate pressing into her back and her warm breath on her neck. The Rakshasa's cock stirred in her silk pantaloons.

"No," Phillipa sighed. "Christy and Sable are searching deeper into the complex."

"And what are you doing?" Britney shuddered as Phillipa's hand slid higher up her body, brushing the bottom of her breasts beneath her silk vest. Then her hand slipped beneath the garment to squeeze her heavy tit.

"Taking a break." She had such a playful tone to her voice. Britney's cock hardened. "I brought some toys."

"Such as?"

"Ropes, a chain flogger, nipple weights."

"A butt plug?"

Phillipa's hand squeezed Britney's breast. "I wouldn't want to be spanked without one."

The lust burned through Britney. Her cock pressed against her pantaloons. She had to ravish her mate. She spun about, kissing Phillipa's lush lips, her hand stroking the pale-olive complexion of Phillipa's round face, Phillipa's slanted eyes squeezing shut as Britney kissed her mate on the mouth. Her hands ripped open Phillipa's white, silk blouse, breasts spilling out. She seized Phillipa's nipples, pinching them hard.

Phillipa moaned in pain. Britney's cock throbbed harder.

"Little slut," she hissed. "You just wanted to be fucked in your naughty cunt!"

"So bad!"