The Battered Lamp Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first anal bead popped into her bowels, her sphincter closing around it. Then the second, slightly wider, spreading her out more. Her bowels clung to the orbs on their thin rod as they wormed deeper. A third bead popped in, pleasure tingling through her. Then a fourth, a fifth.

"Oh, yes!" Aaliyah moaned as the wide, sixth bead spread her sphincter open, and then it popped in, her bowels squeezing down. "You wonderful slut!"

Teleisia's tongue nuzzled at Aaliyah's pussy, licking through her folds as the Djinn's asshole clung to the invading beads. Zaritha pulled her lips away from Aaliyah's breast, a mischievous twinkle in her eye. Then the Ifrit drew the egg vibrator down Aaliyah's stomach towards her pussy.

The Djinn shuddered as the egg vibrator shoved inside her dripping pussy. The vibrations rolled through her, rattling the anal beads inside her. Teleisia nibbled and sucked at Aaliyah's clit, the Ifrit's mouth returning to nip and suck at Aaliyah's nipples.

"You wonderful sluts!" gasped Aaliyah, her hips twitching, a small orgasm churning through her. "Oh, yes!"

The pleasure grew, intensifying inside her. Aaliyah was lost to the bliss. Rapture sang in her mind. She writhed on the grass and let the two concubines pleasure her. Teleisia's tongue batted her clit, sending another orgasm stirring through her.

Then Teleisia ripped the anal beads out of her.

Her asshole pulsed with passion, spasming open and close as bead after bead was pulled out. The pleasure crashed into the bliss churned by the vibrator. Aaliyah's hips rose. She cried out loud, her body shuddering, a powerful orgasm rocking her body.

"Yes, yes, yes! You wonderful, slutty whores! Thank you!"

She collapsed on the grass, breathing heavily, struggling to think beneath the lethargy of her bliss. The vibrator stopped humming inside her. Her eyes closed and she drifted off to sleep, the concubines cuddled up around her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Ruins of Alexandria, Egypt

"Ishtar, breath new life into this ruined parchment." Christy's amber amulet flared to life as the scraps of parchment she found shimmered, the destroyed text restored by the spell. She could read the ancient Demotic thanks to a translation spell she had cast earlier.

Disappoint shot through her. It wasn't the scroll that held the key for Aaliyah to conceive Kyle's child. The scrying pointed to the answer being found in the lost Library of Alexandria. But after a day, Christy, Sable, and Phillipa hadn't found the right scroll.

Christy reached into the shell, brushing away the silt to find another scrap of parchment when her pantaloons were yanked off her hips and soft lips nuzzled at her ass. "Sable," Christy said as her concubine's tongue nuzzled at her asshole.

"Let's take a break and make love, Mistress," Sable moaned, her hand sliding between Christy's thighs to brush at her pussy.

Christy moaned, a shudder passing through her as the concubine's skilled touch sent pleasure through her. She wanted to relent, but she also wanted to find the key for Aaliyah to conceive. She deserves to experience this joy. Christy's hand stroked her belly. She wasn't showing yet--she was only two months pregnant--but soon she would start to swell.

Sable's tongue nuzzled at her pussy, insistent and demanding. She leaned against the shelf, letting the witch lick her pussy. Sable would always be devoted to her. The Love Elemental's attack insured that.

Christy tried to ignore her tongue probing up into her pussy, itching her flesh. Soft fingers found her budding clit, stroking them. Christy shuddered, trying to focus on the piece of parchment before her. The pleasure swelled inside her. Sable knew just where to lick.

She cast the spell anyways.

The scroll grew in her hand. "Oh, wow," Christy moaned, trying to read the Demotic script. It was an alphabet based of hieroglyphics, but the text was written in Koine Greek.

Sable rolled her clit, shudders of bliss pouring through her as she concentrated on the dry text. It was a mystic scroll. The Mystery Religions were born in Egypt, spreading through Greece and the rest of the world. Witchcraft had been born in this ancient land, and Alexandria was where all their knowledge had been kept.

"You taste so delicious," purred Sable. "Cum for me, Mistress."

Christy groaned, her concubine slurping with persistence, feasting on her pussy juices. Her stomach tensed, a shudder wracking through her. She concentrated on the scroll, reading the text, ignoring the pleasure spasming through her body.

Her eyes widened. "This is it, Sable!"

A great shudder spasmed through her body. She leaned against the ancient, clay shelf, clutching the scroll as excitement and passion trembled through her, pouring out into Sable's hungry mouth. Christy stumbled back, clutching the scroll. Once she memorized the spell, she would be able to cast it then Kyle would impregnate his Genie wife.

"We found it, Sable!"

Her concubine rose, a smile on her cute face. "Awesome!" She threw her arms around Christy, kissing her Mistress. Christy tasted her tangy musk, savoring the flavor. "Master is going to be so happy!"

Christy nodded, summoning Shadowedge. "Let's find Britney and Phillipa so we can go home."

"I heard Phillipa moaning that way," Sable giggled. "I think they took a break as well."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sahabah, The Hidden Realm

Kyle dozed between Fumi and Fatima, Ann curled in a ball at his feet. He hoped he planted a baby in her. Fatima was so excited to breed her young concubine. Sleep was just luring him away, pulling him down into darkness, when a woman cried out.

"I found it!"

Kyle opened his eyes to see Christy jumping on to the bed, naked and flushed with excitement, a roll of parchment in her hand. "What?" Kyle muttered, shaking off sleep.

"Summon Aaliyah! It's time to make a baby!"

Christy straddled Kyle, stroking his hard cock with one hand, the other clutching a scroll. Kyle sat up, his eyes widening. "You mean it?"

She nodded her head.

He wrapped his arms around her, kissing his wife hard. Her breasts pressed into his muscular chest, her nipples hard point. Her hand guided his swelling cock to her pussy. She sank down on him, a shudder rolling through his body as her tight flesh engulfed him.

"Shouldn't you be saving that for Aaliyah?" giggled Fatima.

Kyle groaned, leaning back into the pillows as Christy worked her hips up and down on him. Kyle loved it when a woman rode him, savoring the way her breasts bounced and jiggle, and the pleasure crossed her face as she worked his cock in and out of her pussy.

"I need to prepare him for the spell," Christy purred, swiveling his hips. "Besides, doesn't my pussy feel amazing on your cock?"

"So amazing. I wish Aaliyah was here to see how amazing it is."

Done! Aaliyah announced in his mind. In swirl of dust she appeared on the other side of Fumi.

"I have it, Aaliyah!" Christy moaned, working her pussy faster. "Oh, Kyle. Your cock is wonderful!"

"You have it!" Tears brimmed in Aaliyah's eyes.

"Oh, that's wonderful," Fumi smiled, rolling over to Aaliyah. The women hugged, Aaliyah's hand stroking Fumi's pregnant belly.

"I can't wait."

"Good," Christy moaned, squeezing her pussy down on Kyle's cock. "Mmm, don't you just want to flood my pregnant pussy with your cum?"

"So bad," Kyle groaned. "Keep working those hips like a slut, and I'll baste your cunt with so much cum."

Christy's pussy shuddered around his cock, a small orgasm rolling through his wife. "Oh, yes!" She pumped faster and then began casting a spell, "Ishtar, bless this cock reaming my pussy. Share with him my fertility so his seed may take root in the stoniest of soil!"

Christy's pendant flashed amber between her breasts. Heat boiled in her pussy. Kyle groaned, every muscle in his body tensing. He shuddered, her pussy slamming down on him. Christy gasped, her breasts thrusting forward as she came hard on him.

"Cum in me, Kyle, and receive my blessing!" she screamed.

He erupted. His cum pulsed out of him in powerful blasts. He thrust up in her, grunting loudly. Her fire spread into his cock, down into his heavy balls. Another shot of cum burst out and a third, the heat in his balls intensifying.

"Yes, yes!" sighed Christy, slumping off of him, his cock popping out with a wet plop. White cum dripped out. Fumi didn't hesitate to bury her lips between Christy's thighs, eager for the feast.

Kyle looked at Aaliyah. Her dusky face contorted in anticipation. She bit her lower lip. She was so cute. Kyle crawled to her, stroking her face. His balls burned to unleash his cum. He lowered his lips to Aaliyah, kissing his first wife.

It had all started with her. That wonderful day when he had freed her from her battered lamp. She was the reason he had all this love in his life. And now he could finally give her what she wanted.

Her legs parted, her hands eager, guiding him to her hole. She was already dripping wet, flushed with excitement. He buried into her, shuddering as her silky flesh engulfed him. He kissed her, moaning into her lips as her limbs wrapped around him.

They writhed together, hips working to please each other. His heavy balls slapped into her taint as they thrust and humped. Kyle's strong hands roamed her body, finding her round breast and fingering her hard nipples.

"Kyle," she shuddered, her eyelids fluttering. "Oh, Kyle!"

He nuzzled at her neck, savoring her silky skin on his. He pinched a nipple, her back arching and her pussy squeezing down on his cock. His wives moaned around them, pleasuring each other. The concubines joined in, falling into each other's embraces, filling the room with a symphony of moans and gasps.

His harem urged them on with their moans.

"Put a baby in her, Master!"

"Pour your seed into her!"

"Knock her up, big bro!"

"Give Sultana what she craves!"

The bed creaked, his thrusts growing harder. Aaliyah shuddered beneath him, her passion spilling through her body. Her breasts rubbed against his chest as she writhed, her fingernails clawing his back with passion. Her hips rose up, bucking into his thrusts.

"Cum in me, my husband," she moaned.

Kyle's burning balls erupted, dumping his molten cum into her. She shuddered, a powerful orgasm spasming through her. Kyle could almost see his magic-enhanced sperm wiggling through her pussy, heading for her egg.

"I love you," Aaliyah whispered. "My strong Sultan."

Kyle smiled, kissing her on the lips, sharing his love with her.

"Um, big bro," Fatima suddenly said.

"Hmm?" Kyle sighed. He didn't want to move. He just wanted to lie on Aaliyah.

"I think..." She gasped. "Oh, wow."

"What, Fatima?"

"You should get Mom. She's about to be a grandmother."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Faiza walked into Fatima's bedroom. Her son sat on a chair next to Fatima's bed, a bundle held in his arm. Fatima lounged on the bed, her face flushed, a happy smile on her lips. The bundle in Kyle's arm shifted.

Joy beat in Faiza's heart as she gazed at her grandchild.

Kyle looked up at her, a proud smile on his face. "It's a boy."

Faiza walked over, tears beading in her eyes. She held out her hands. "May I?"

Kyle nodded, handing over her grandson. She cradled the tiny baby, his skin dusky like his parents. A small hand clenched and unclenched, and Faiza reached out with her index finger, the infant grasping her digit.

"He's beautiful." The tears flowed down Faiza's cheeks.

"We named him Kyle," Fatima answered, "Kyle Unmei III."

"After your father?" The tears flowed down Faiza's cheeks.

Kyle nodded.

Faiza kissed her grandson's forehead, sat down on her daughter's bed, and sang her grandson a lullaby.

The END