The BBC that Broke Me Ch. 02

Story Info
A story about my first time.
2.4k words
4.27
25.2k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_pdy_
_pdy_
207 Followers

"It feels so good daddy! Thank you so much for showing me where I truly belong. I never should've hesitated to meet and submit to you, daddy."

That's what I should've said when daddy, oh, I mean Jordan asked me how it felt to be at the mercy of his tongue.

Instead, I just sort of groaned? Moaned? It sounded like "unnnhhh" Whatever that is.

I could feel my body starting to quiver. This was such a foreign feeling. I didn't know what to do or even how to react.

It's still a bit hazy to me on exactly what I was feeling, but I distinctly remember puckering my hole almost involuntarily. I just kept clinching and unclinching it over and over again. I don't know why. I don't know what I was trying to accomplish. I think I was hoping that clinching would protect me from his relentless attack on me.

Spoiler alert... it didn't.

He continued to have a firm hold on my cheeks, keeping me spread open and vulnerable to his every whim.

I don't know how long I endured, but I do know when it ended. I was so relieved. I couldn't hold out for much longer. He was going to have me soon (so foolish of me to think he didn't own me as soon as I stepped foot in his house).

In my mind, I wasn't ready to give in yet. I was beginning to battle thoughts of how this would affect my standing as a man. Being there, bent over, nowhere to go as I was trapped between him and the bed gave me some time to rethink everything. I was starting to wonder if this was a good idea. I didn't think it was going to feel quite like this. I was conflicted. Up until this point, I had never had the intention of meeting and thought that this fantasy was just something to get my rocks off too, but now that it was happening to me, I didn't know what to think.

I just remained still, trying to gather myself and regain my composure and maybe I could still leave here with my dignity and masculinity intact. That was until I decided to turn my head and see what Jordan was doing.

He was holding a condom in one hand and placed the other on my ass again. He gently spread me open and spit on my hole. So much for dignity...

He didn't say anything about me watching this play out so I did exactly that. He opened the wrapper and put the condom on and reached for the lube on his nightstand. Then with a healthy squirt from the bottle he started to finger around the outside of my hole before he made his way inside me. He was mixing his spit with with the lube inside of me. I don't know about you girls, but I don't think any dignified, masculine men would ever let this happen to them.

Spit on. Lubed up. Another man's finger exploring my backside. Just as quickly as I had thoughts of keeping my masculinity intact, they were just as quickly put to rest.

A second finger was inserted. He twisted a bit. Pulled them out and pushed them in. I could feel my hole stretching. It hurt.

At this point, I let out my first sissy whimper. It was soft, a little bit more high pitched than my other noises. It was met with positive affirmation from Jordan. He was very pleased with how I was reacting.

"Yea, baby. You're so tight. You're loving it. Good slut."

I then felt him start to make a motion with his fingers while he was in me. It was the same motion people make when they want you to "come here"

He then withdrew his fingers and told me to get up on the bed. This was followed by a slap on my ass to speed me up.

As I crawled onto the bed, I could feel the weight of it shift because he got on with me. He made sure to keep his legs in between mine to make sure I stayed spread and accessible for him. I think he changed his mind with how he wanted me as we were on the bed together because he grabbed me and made me roll over onto my back. He put his hands on the backs of my knees and pushed them apart.

"Spread em."

So I did. I reached down and held my own ass open for him, only to hear laugh at me.

"I meant for you to spread your legs, but this is even better."

I'm pretty sure I turned a deep pink in the face from embarrassment. I must've looked like such an eager little sissy to him. My own little cock was still limp. Hanging off the side. I felt ashamed, but at the same time I felt so turned on. This was the hottest moment of my life, no matter how embarrassing it is, I will always get hard thinking about it (except when I'm caged of course).

He then placed two fingers back into me and did the "come here" motion again while inside me. It felt so good. It was like he was massaging my insides.

I closed my eyes and let out a moan, but this didn't please Jordan.

He took his fingers out and placed his cock head right up against my hole. Just enough pressure to make me feel his presence, but not enough to penetrate me. He then held it there before telling me to open my eyes. He wanted me to keep them open and watch as he entered me. He wanted me to remember the moment he officially made me his bitch.

I propped myself up on my elbows to get a better look. I watched intently as he pressed himself steadily into me. All I could do was whimper and before I knew it he popped in. I won't lie to you ladies, it was painful. Much more painful than the fingers. He as really thick and I honestly felt like he tore me open. I screamed. I asked him to stop and to pull out. Like immediately.

He told me to calm down and reminded me of my position. He told me to breathe and not to take my eyes off of his cock. He wanted me to see my body accepting his manhood. The manhood of a real man.

This was it. No turning back. I'm a sissy. The manliest thing about me was the big black cock making its way into me.

Remember when I said I didn't know how to react when he was rimming me? I clinched my hole. The same thing happened here, I clinched. Clamped down hard around his cock as he was entering me. Big mistake. He grunted and then sank all the way inside me. Straight to the hilt. I shouted. I screamed. I yelped.

He leaned in and placed his hand over my mouth to shut me up. He then told me that I felt too good and tight that he lost control of himself momentarily. He waited awhile before making any other movements. By this point, I wasn't holding myself spread anymore, but I didn't know what to do with my hands. While he was buried balls deep in me, he just kept himself there. Instead he moved his arms to take hold of my legs. He grabbed me by the ankles and held them high in the air with one hand, heels pointed to the ceiling. I saw a meme online that this is the position that makes girls call their boyfriends daddy because it kind of looks like the girl is a baby on her back getting changed.

It was very relatable in that moment. He was daddy from the moment he got me into the car to his place, but it didn't really hit me until he held my ankles in the air like this. I think he thought I was ready because he started to move his hips. He grinded himself against my ass and moved his cock a bit while he was in me like he was exploring. He then pulled out slowly and went all the way back in causing me to yelp as I heard the sound of his groin slapping against my behind. On the next stroke, he pulled out a little further before bottoming out in me again. With each stroke he pulled out just a bit further and slammed back in a bit harder. For the last few strokes, where he was pulling out all the way and leaving just his head in me, he had an ankle in each hand and my legs made a V. I was no longer propped on my elbows because my body felt weak. I felt submissive. All I could do was lay back and take it.

Looking up at him, seeing the look of aggression and lust in his face. He looked proud. As if he had just completed his conquest. Although, I will be the first to admit, that I didn't put up much resistance. It still felt like he had just conquered me and now was reaping his just rewards. He was dominating me. Laying down the law. Making sure I understood just how this relationship was going to work and that I didn't get any silly ideas about who was in charge.

He gradually moved forward and put more of his weight onto me. My legs were now on his shoulders and he was leaning in. His face was getting closer to mine and he refused to take his eyes off of mine. There's something about feeling absolutely powerless under the weight of the man who owns you. I couldn't help but return the gaze.

I was fucked in this position for a while, but he did eventually switch it up. He put me on my side and held one leg in the air as he entered me from behind. This was equally as intimate of a position for me as a sissy. It must've been psychological, but I could hear more of his reactions in this position. He was directly behind me in this position and I could feel his breathing. I could vividly hear all of his grunts in between my own gasps. He got increasingly verbal in this position. Telling me what a little bitch I am, how tight my pussy is, and how he owns me now. My favourite was when he told me that "this is daddy's pussy now"

At this point, I gave in and didn't care anymore, I went full sissy. That meant there were plenty of "yes, daddies", "fuck me, daddy", and "this pussy is all yours, daddy" that were coming out of me. I'd say that he had accomplished his goal of dominating me, wouldn't you?

My favourite position was, of course, doggy. It was so primal being on all fours, his hand on my hips pulling me back to meet his thrusts. It was in this position that he pointed out to me that there was a full-length mirror in the room. I'll never forget the image of myself in the mirror when he got forceful and pushed me face down, ass up. I didn't think it was possible to feel more submissive than I did throughout the whole night. He fucked me hardest in his position. It was almost as painful as the initial penetration, but also more tolerable, and dare I say it, enjoyable. There was an aching feeling in my ass. It felt like I was on fire down there. The only difference was this time I wasn't asking daddy to stop. I took it.

This was the position that he had me in when he came. I remember the cold feeling in my ass when he took his cock out. He told me to get ready to take my first hot load of cum. He was knelt behind me. Hand wrapped around that magnificent pleasure stick he calls a dick, pumping away. Aiming it straight at me. I like to compare it to a dog getting ready to mark it's territory. Daddy was getting ready to mark me. Brand me forever as a sissy. Then it came. The warmth. It splattered on my cheeks first before he took better aim to make sure he coated around my hole. When he was done, he just rested his cock in the crease of my ass for a second. Just letting me feel the weight of it. It was slick and slimy. Probably a mix of my juices and lube.

I was spent at this point, but he didn't care. He told me to get dressed because he's calling my ride. I asked if I could hop in his shower, but he said no. I asked why not, but we were interrupted by someone banging on his door. I was mortified. Someone else was in the house with us. There's zero chance that they didn't hear me, and if they heard me, they heard what daddy just did to me. I'm so stupid. I thought laying still and being silent would make me disappear.

He opened the door!

Just the slightest, but still. There was a second of eye contact between me and another black guy, I can only assume was his brother. He was asking Jordan for weed. Jordan shooed him off and told him he'd get it in a bit. He then told me again, I needed to get dressed and head out. So, I took off the stockings and heels and left them on the floor. As I adjusted my thong back in place, I felt a tingle on my hole. It was certainly well used. Next came my sweats.

Jordan walked me out and as we walked passed the living room, I saw his two brothers sitting there watching tv. They both had big grins on their faces and one of shouted "goodnight, sweetie" as I walked out the door. I didn't get a chance to see who it was.

The next thing I knew, I was seated in an Uber. My ass wet from the cum. Trying to keep to myself and fend off the small talk from this bubbly young woman asking me how my night went. She doesn't know what you all know now... How do you girls think my night went?


_pdy_
_pdy_
207 Followers