The BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny and I loved each other completely and for the rest of our lives.

My life was perfect. Thom had convinced me to help him with his truck rental company. That gave me the idea to use a few of the trucks to start a home medical equipment delivery service.

Within two years the medical delivery service brought in three to four times as much as the truck rentals did.

We also started setting up the equipment and after that we began servicing and repairing it as well. With the population aging anything in the medical industry is making tons of money.

Dana, my ex-wife, works as a clerk in one of our facilities. We're not close. I guess too much water has passed under that bridge.

I still hurt sometimes when I think of what she did to me. But we can manage to get together when it's necessary.

One of those times came about eight years after our divorce. Erica was about to turn eighteen. She was the US champion in horse jumping and still the apple of my eye.

Jenny and I had two other children, but to both Jenny and me, Erica was just our baby. We loved them all but the three of us had a bond that was special.

She was about to enter college to study veterinary science specializing in horses.

Dana and I got together and decided that telling her about her birth and that I wasn't her biological father served absolutely no purpose. Sometimes the truth does more harm than good.

I was of course no longer a member of the BBC. I gave a speech at a special meeting right after the cruise.

In the speech, I told the guys that my time with them was done. The whole idea for the club was to serve as a band aid. It was supposed to help us heal during a time of great emotional pain.

I didn't need it anymore and I hoped that in time the others would heal too. I left Thom and Will in charge and gave the lease to the club.

A year later, Will left the club and married Peggy of all people. They have six kids now. I guess she got her BBC.

The End

1...345678