The BBW's Bottom Boy: A Pegging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's gotten into you?" Ivan asked, as he watched the cute little nerd slamming into the big man's ass, in awe of the size difference between the two, and of the feminine moans and masculine grunts blending together as they escaped the jock's lips.

"Not your dick yet tonight," Angela said, as she went to straddle him, but added, "but a better question right now is what isn't inside of you."

"You really fancy the idea of fucking me?" Ivan asked, still a little stunned by this astounding conversation, as his fiancée's pussy swallowed his throbbing cock... finding the moans from the jock as he was fucked surprisingly stimulating.

"I don't not like the idea," Angela teased, as she began riding his small cock, which hadn't been doing much for her ever since Jen had begun pounding her pussy with her eight- and ten-inch strap-ons.

"Really?" Ivan asked, the pleasure of Angela's wet pussy squishes mixing with the guy's oddly arousing moans, as he leaned aside to see past Angela and watch the scene, thus weakening his manly pretensions.

"Doesn't that look like fun?" Angela asked, as she grinded on his cock, knowing she only had a couple more minutes before he'd come... Ivan also not known for his stamina.

"I don't know," Ivan said, even as he watched the guy taking it hard, and seeming to really enjoy it.

"I think you do know," Angela moaned, fake moans to be honest, as she kept pushing the issue just like Jen had suggested she do when they were planning this first step towards Ivan's bottoming.

"No, I really don't," Ivan denied doggedly, as his balls began to boil while Angela grinded on his cock, and he watched the strong little nerd girl flip the guy onto his back, shove his knees astride his head and slam back into his ass... which was when he discovered the actor's cock was hard. He wasn't faking it, he was really enjoying it. Those weren't an erection or sounds one could fake.

"I bet you'd love it just like Rocky Rockhard over there does," Angela did, halting her grinding like Jen had suggested... as she continued her mental mind games.

"Oh fuck," the guy groaned onscreen.

"You love my dick in your ass, don't you?" The nerd asked, as she grabbed his ankles, spread his legs wide and really drilled him.

"I can't believe it," the jock replied, although it wasn't really an answer.

"Say it," the cute nerd demanded, pulling out of him. "Tell me you want to be fucked."

"Yes, yes, please fuck my ass," the guy begged, desperate to have that dick back inside him.

"Do you want to fuck my ass?" Angela offered.

"W-w-what?" Ivan stammered.

"Would you like me to bend over so you can slam that dick of yours in my asshole?" Angela asked wickedly, reverting into being the slut she'd used to be for her men, and less the unadventurous yet submissive woman she'd presented to Ivan so far.

"R-r-really?" Ivan asked, shocked by the question, but having a major thing for big asses, which partly explained his long marriage to Jen, and his subsequent engagement to Angela, and also why he found her unexpected offer so tempting. This was something he'd never done... although it was easily his biggest fantasy.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass," the guy on the screen moaned, while the nerd was really giving it to him now. His hard cock was flying all over the place!

"You're my jock faggot now, aren't you?" The nerd taunted, while across the room from the TV, Angela rolled off of Ivan and onto all fours, facing away from him, her large round ass looking so lovely and tempting.

"If you want to fuck my ass, just slide it into me, baby," Angela said, offering Ivan her big back door booty.

"Yes, yes, I'm your faggot," the onscreen jock declared, as he spewed a load all over himself.

"You're serious?" Ivan gasped, still in awe, transfixed by his fiancée's amazing wide ass.

"Yes stud, I'm serious; now get your dick over here and shove it in my asshole," Angela offered, having an additional plan waiting in the wings for after this ploy succeeded.

"I don't have any lube," Ivan said sorrowfully, thinking this was too good to be true, but even if it was true, he didn't want to hurt her.

"Don't worry," Angela said, using words Jen had told her to say, which made her feel a little guilty, but she always obeyed whatever Jen told her to do, "I've had lots bigger dicks in my ass than yours."

"Oh," Ivan said, hearing that statement as a simultaneous huge punch in the gut and kick to the balls.

"It's okay," Angela said, trying to word it nicely even though she knew the impact it would have, "After years of huge dicks inside me, it's nice to have a small one for a change."

"You're sure?" Sure enough, Ivan was completely humiliated and deflated, although his dick was still hard.

"Yes, some men have big cocks, and some are nice guys," Angela added, using the script Jen had made her memorize. "Now slide that tiny dick in my ass."

"Okay," Ivan agreed, her words like daggers, aggravating every insecurity he had. Jen had once told him he couldn't satisfy her with his tiny dick, and that had hurt badly; he was even pretty sure that was what had led to the end of their marriage, although she hadn't said... but Angela came every time they fucked, so he'd figured it wasn't an issue this time... but apparently it was... and now he was wondering if she'd faked her orgasms; and if so, how many of them she had... just a few, or worst case, all of them! He'd heard that many women did. But at least for now, Ivan pushed away his thoughts of inferiority and got behind his big assed fiancée... deciding this opportunity was a dream come true, and if she loved him, who cared if he was small... she seemed okay with it.

"There ya go, just push that baby dick inside my asshole, Ivan," Angela said, turned on both by the way she was humiliating him, which she could tell from his eyes and tone, and the act of taking control, which she never did.

Ivan did as he was told and pushed his small cock into his fiancée's ass, and to his surprise it went in easily, and was way tighter than any pussy.

"Are you inside me yet?" Angela asked, knowing he was, but still reciting the script Jen had drilled into her.

"Yes," Ivan reported, completely humiliated, since he was all the way inside.

"Oh, okay," Angela said. "I guess my ass is just accustomed to those big cocks I used to get pounded by."

Ivan's humiliation continued compounding, as he wondered just how big those cocks were she'd taken in her ass, and how many there'd been.

"Oh well, you may as well fuck my ass anyway," Angela tossed off casually.

Ivan was mortified, and yet his balls were boiling. He couldn't explain why, but for some reason her humiliating words were turning him on... as was how tight her ass was... so unfortunately, after no more than five pumps he grunted and whined, "I'm so sorry," before he came in her ass.

"Already?" Angela acted surprised, but wasn't surprised at all, since Ivan always had a quick trigger, and her ass was pretty fucking magical.

"Sorry," he repeated.

"Well, I guess you liked it," Angela laughed.

"It was amazing."

"I wouldn't know," Angela said, before adding, "but you can't just come inside a woman's ass without warning, it's unhealthy. So now you need to pull out immediately, and suck your cum out of my ass."

"What?" Ivan asked, mortified yet again.

"Hurry up, I mustn't get infected," Angela said, pretending to panic even though her words weren't the least bit true, but she assumed rightly he'd have no clue... plus, he always did whatever he was told.

"Okay, okay," Ivan said, pulling out, spreading her ass cheeks apart and spying some of his cum in her gaped (but only slightly) hole.

"Eat my ass, and eat it now!" Angela demanded, reaching back to grab his ears and pull his face snugly against her ass.

Ivan couldn't believe he was doing this, but he felt terrible about coming in her ass, and terrible he might give her an infection in there, so he desperately licked and licked at his cum, and even tried to suck some of it out.

Angela grinned wickedly, as he did exactly what Jen had said he'd do. "Here, let me help you," she offered, as she got up, shoved him face up onto the bed, straddled his face, and spread her ass cheeks wide, so the cum would spill out onto his face and mouth.

Ivan felt his own cum landing on his lips and opened up to get more of it... more than a little surprised by its tangy, salty taste. Wow, it doesn't taste bad at all!

"Drink down every drop of that contaminated cum," Angela ordered.

"Yes, honey," he said, what had to be the most surreal 'yes, honey' moment in history.

"Good boy," Angela said, as she smiled at her phone on the dresser that was slyly filming it all, and issued it a thumb's up.

After a minute she asked, "Does you're cum taste good?"

"It's okay," he said, as he swirled his tongue around her asshole, trying to get more of it... finding it surprisingly addicting... which only added to his humiliation and confusion.

"I think you really like it," Angela insisted. Then looking directly at her phone with a wide grin, she added, "Tell me Ivan, do you really like eating your cum from my asshole?"

After a pause he admitted the truth, he was a terrible liar and never got away with it anyway, by answering sheepishly, "Yes."

"What was that, Ivan?" Angela asked, knowing there was no way the recording phone had picked that up. "Say it loud and proud, my little cum-eating faggot."

Humiliatingly hot, experiencing yet another new low (or perhaps another high), at being called a 'cum eating faggot', and it making his cock flinch, he answered, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" Angela said, as she cupped her huge tits for Jen, who'd be watching this home movie later on.

Ivan wasn't sure any man in history had ever been more humiliated then he was right now, as he replied, "Yes, I really like eating my cum from your ass."

"Because you're my little cum-eating faggot?" Angela asked, as she reached for his still-hard dick.

He groaned as she touched his cock and said what she was demanding to hear, "Yes, I'm your cum-eating little faggot."

"You're such a good boy," Angela smiled, winking into the camera, as her task had been completed. She added, as she moved her pussy onto his face, "Now since your baby dick didn't get me off at all, you may finish me off with your tongue."

More shame... more humiliation... more guilt at his inadequacy... as he obeyed and licked her pussy.

A few minutes later she came, and a few minutes after that, they were in bed watching Kimmel.

Angela said, "That was fun."

"Yeah, it was," Ivan agreed, even though he was completely confused by what had happened.

"Yes, and now that you fucked my ass, I'll have the right to return the favour someday," Angela threw out there.

"You seriously want to do that?" Ivan asked, totally unsure about everything by now.

"Honey, I love you, and I want to explore all my fantasies with you," Angela said in a rather sweet way.

"Oh, okay. Then I want to explore all your fantasies too," Ivan said, so in love with her, and only wanting to make her happy. Jen breaking up with him had crushed him, and he'd thought he might be alone forever after, but he'd gotten a second chance at love, and he'd do anything to keep it... so if that needed to include his getting pegged and eating his own cum (the latter which he was still processing why he'd enjoyed it so much), well... so be it.

"So I can fuck your cute ass someday soon?" Angela wheedled.

"You think my ass is cute?" he asked, this a compliment he'd never received before.

"Yes, and it'll be even cuter with an eight-inch strap-on buried in it," Angela said wickedly.

"Eight inches?"

"We could go for ten, but first we should probably break that cute little asshole in," Angela responded, even though she knew he'd been trying to tell her eight whole inches was really big.

"Yes, definitely not ten," Ivan said.

"At least not at first," she smiled, kissing him on the lips. "Goodnight, my cute little faggot."

That last shot not only wounded Ivan's manhood (again), but it was slyly manipulating his psyche for what lay ahead... his becoming an actual faggot. As in with actual guys!

.....

Jen's initial plan (and therefore Angela's too) was simple.

Hank was gay... flamboyantly so... and although he was actually a nurse, and a really good one... he could easily be palmed off in this stereotype-ridden society as a wedding planner.

Yet, after Jen had seen the video from last night, she now insisted Angela be the one to peg him, or perhaps just the first one.

And she needed to do it that very night.

And in addition to her being unable to ever say no to Jen, plus to Jen telling her she wouldn't get to eat her pussy or be fucked by her until she accomplished the task, the power she'd felt last night while talking nasty to Ivan had really turned her on, so the threat was unnecessary since she was already sold on the idea of pegging him ASAP.

So after work she went to an adult shop, bought some sexy new all-red lingerie (she loved how red looked on her) and a six-inch strap-on for beginners... she wasn't a monster, and she didn't want to tear her lover's ass apart... at least not yet.

She returned home, made dinner, and after watching the television shows they always watched together, she said abruptly, "I expect to see you naked in our bed in five minutes." And then immediately walked away.

Ivan was surprised by her aggressive behaviour, that had sounded more like Jen than Angela, but he nodded, because what guy is going to disobey an order like that, and said to her departing back, "Sounds good."

Truth was, he was still processing their wild activities last night. The good side... he'd gotten to fuck Angela in the ass... plus his second fondest bucket list item now checked off (his first, a threesome, he saw as an unachievable pipe dream). The bad... she'd made him eat his cum from her ass and called him derogatory gay names... and worse... inexplicably... it had turned him on. Also bad... she'd stated quite clearly she wanted to fuck his ass... and worst of all... the prospect intrigued him.

There was also that Ivan had spent way too much of his workday reading about pegging. He'd read many stories about men who enjoyed being pegged, and who even came hardest that way. He'd read how it brought many couples together. He also read over and over how it wasn't a gay thing, but a way of leveling the playing field in the bedroom, by undeniably flipping the hierarchy of who was in charge. (Or in other words if your partner... of whichever gender... is reaming your ass, it's pretty difficult to claim you're the head honcho at the moment.)

What he didn't see much of was women humiliating their men by calling them names.

So as he proceeded dutifully to the bedroom, he wondered both which Angela he was going to see there and also which Angela he wanted to see... and truthfully, to both questions he wasn't sure which one that was.

Dressed in her new red teddy with garters to hold up her matching red stockings, and a pair of black fuck me heels, she called out from the washroom, "Ready?"

"Almost. Just getting naked."

Angela worked the leather harness up her legs, a rush of adrenaline coursing through her, as she looked down at the cock pointing straight ahead.

"Good," she answered, as she tightened the harness, and then snapped a selfie in the mirror, which she immediately sent to Jen with the caption: Ready to fuck.

Jen, who had a pretty high school senior who'd arrived at her doorstep selling raffle tickets for her school between her legs at the time, saw the picture and her pussy gushed excessive juice all over the eighteen-year-old's face. She texted back, finding Angela so fucking hot in that attire and with that strap-on, although it was terribly small: Shit, you look fucking hot!

Angela replied, confidence coursing through her at the compliment: Thanks, Mistress. Now it's time to peg your ex-husband.

Jen smiled as she held the pretty blonde's head against her flooding pussy. Things over there were about to get very interesting.

Angela called out, "Are you totally naked, faggot?"

The term faggot instantly alerted Ivan to how tonight was going to proceed, and that made his cock flinch. But WHY did it make his cock flinch? He was ashamed, and knew he should reclaim his manhood, but he just replied, "Yes."

"Get on all fours facing the bathroom, and keep your eyes closed, faggot," Angela ordered, the pejorative word flowing out of her mouth so easily... each time she uttered it, it enhanced the power she held.

"Okay," he said, shame coursing through him at his own abject obedience, as he got onto all fours with his cock throbbing. On the bright side, his facing the bathroom meant she wouldn't be emerging in a strap-on to fuck him, which he'd oddly had a hunch she might, and although that possibility scared the shit out of him, it also excited him immensely, as evidenced by the pre-cum oozing from and dripping off the tip of his small dick.

"Don't you dare open your eyes until I give you permission," Angela called back, stroking her cock facing the mirror, admiring her own body and savouring her power. "Is that clear, my teensy-dicked faggot?"

"I won't peek," he promised, dying to know what she had in mind, while he flinched and his cock twitched at her reminder of his small dick... something she hadn't mentioned, or alluded to even once, until last night. But since then she hadn't stopped going on about it seemed, for even a moment!

"Is your baby dick hard, faggot?" she asked, enjoying making him wait, enjoying the psychological manipulation she was subjecting him to.

"Yes," he admitted, shame and excitement battling for dominance inside him... and happily, his excitement was winning.

"Okay, keep your eyes closed," she reminded him and then added, "faggot," after almost forgetting to for once. She was training him with constant repetition of his flaws, as coached by Jen.

"I won't," Ivan agreed, as he heard the bathroom door open.

"Do you like being called a faggot, sweetheart?" Angela asked, the endearment ironic as she stalked towards him feeling so powerful, thinking this was what a man with a huge dick must feel like when a hot slut eagerly does whatever she's told, just so she can entice it into one of her moist, warm caves .

"It's weird," he answered, trying to avoid giving an informative answer, since the affirmative truth felt pathetic and shameful.

"It's a simple yes or no question, my cute little faggot," Angela reproved, and according to the sound of her voice, she was now standing right in front of him.

"It's embarrassing," Ivan said, which actually did answer the question, if only indirectly.

"You're embarrassed to share your inner truth with your own loving fiancée?" Angela asked in a tone dripping with perturbation.

"No, no, no," he dissembled, suddenly panic-stricken, not wanting ever to hear that tone of voice aimed at him. "It's just that getting turned on from being called a faggot isn't very manly."

"I see. Then do you consider this manly?" she enquired smarmily as she slipped her cock into his half-open mouth.

Ivan's eyes slammed wide open when he suddenly felt that dick in his mouth!

"Did I give you permission to fucking open your eyes, you dumb fucking faggot?" Angela roared with a ferocity she'd never shown him before... in a feral tone even she hadn't known she had in her. Angela was always the quintessential sweetheart. Angela was always the nicest person everyone knew. Angela was a submissive who always obeyed every guy just because he had a dick, without thought or hesitation. Yet this new her felt so right. She was raw. She was powerful. She was woman, and she felt like a Goddess.