The BBW's Bottom Boy: A Pegging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We share everything," she said, Including her lesbian pets, she thought to herself.

"Oh God, that's terrifying!" Ivan blurted out, frustrated her new dick had ceased in its invasion of him. In just a few days he'd become undeniably addicted to having a dick in his ass, and he wanted nothing more than to be fucked by her like the faggot he was.

"No worries, she wasn't at all surprised to learn you come like blazes from a dick in your ass," Angela airily informed him.

"You didn't tell her that?" Ivan asked, even though it was obvious she had.

"Of course I did; she was the one who gave me that first dick so I could fuck you with it," Angela revealed, getting a rush at letting the cat of who was really in charge out of the bag, and knowing that Jen herself was watching and listening to the live stream being broadcast from their so-called private bedroom at this very moment.

"Ohhhh," he groaned, as Angela resumed her slow invasion of his ass.

"After all, that was the same dick she used to fuck me," Angela dropped another bombshell while she slammed into him all at once, reaching never-before-plumbed depths inside his asshole.

"Oh God!" he screamed, and a searing pain enveloped him as he struggled to process the shocking news that his ex-wife and his wife-to-be were having lesbian sex! It made his head spin and his cock throb, even while his ass burned. Every guy wants to see his woman with another woman... and it being Jen, a woman he still secretly loved, was the ultimate fantasy.

"You'd really like to watch me buried between Jen's legs eating her delicious pussy, or bent over the couch while she fucks mine, wouldn't you?" Angela continued wickedly, feeling such a rush at finally revealing this secret that once had made her feel so guilty, but now made her feel so powerful.

"Oh God," was all he could say, as she bucked her hips, thus driving her sexy anal probe even a little deeper.

"The first time she fucked me in the ass, was actually that same day I came home and then fucked you in the ass with the very same strap-on," Angela revealed.

"This was all her idea?" Ivan asked, even as the extra pain made his head light, and yet his cock throb, also in response.

"One hundred percent," Angela admitted, as she began really fucking him, and it really hurt.

"Shit," he groaned, overwhelmed by this reveal, and by the painful dick pounding deep inside his ass.

"Yes, suck that dick, you hungry little slut," the recorded black guy ordered.

"Hey that sounds like what I say to you," Angela said brightly, resting her cock's entire eight inches deep inside him.

"Please keep fucking me," Ivan begged, needing to get to the place where the pleasure slayed the pain. He certainly wasn't there yet!

"Isn't his cock impressive?" Angela asked, not obliging her man.

"Yes, it's very impressive," he agreed, as it was indeed a massive cock.

"He has a massive cock, but you have a tiny penis," Angela pointed out.

"I know; I believe you've mentioned it once or twice," he admitted, shame... and some resentment... coursing through him, along with his guilt that he could never satisfy her the way this black man was now doing to his big girl... slamming Into her ass and making her moan in ways no woman could fake.

"Yes, give me that black cock," the woman begged, and her generous ass cheeks rippled all over as the stud slammed into her over and over.

"Repeat those words," Angela ordered. "Say whatever she says."

"Yes, give me that big cock," Ivan said immediately, hoping that meant she'd get back to fucking him. The pain was still intense, and he just wanted to be pounded like that girl on the screen.

"Good boy," Angela said, as she started fucking him.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me good," the woman moaned, clearly enjoying her hard pounding.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me good," Ivan repeated verbatim.

"Yeah, Jen fucks me good too," Angela said. "I bet you really would love to see us with a big strap-on attached to your ex-wife drilling my pussy and ass, wouldn't you?"

"God, yes," he moaned, both because that visual sounded utterly amazing, and because the harder Angela fucked him, the more pleasure coursed through his body, numbing the pain.

"Then you'd be her bitch too," Angela promised as she slammed into him.

"Oh, God," he whimpered like a bitch in heat, as the pleasure took control, and those two extra inches suddenly didn't seem like enough enhancement.

"I love your black dick, it's so much bigger than my boyfriend's," the girl moaned, now bouncing vigorously back on his cock.

"I love black dick," Ivan repeated, and then following a pause for pertinent rewording, which took considerable thought since he'd like, been morphed into this here bimbo fuck slut with no real brain, don'tcha know, but he managed to come up with, "and yours is so much bigger than my Baby Dickie." Which was actually quite good!

"Because you aren't a real man, are you?" Angela taunted, still slamming into him.

"No," he admitted, shame and acceptance coursing through him as his cock (which was flailing around in midair, completely out of control) ached.

"You're just a caricature of a man, aren't you?" Angela continued, really slamming into him.

"Yes," he agreed, the humiliation always enhancing the pleasure.

"Actually, why am I doing all the work?" Angela asked rhetorically. "Fuck yourself on my dick like that slut on the TV."

"Yes, Mistress," Ivan obeyed, and he immediately began bouncing back on the cock, whimpering, "Ooooooooh."

"That's it faggot, ride my dick," Angela cheered him on (kind of), loving to watch him ride her dick. "Show me how much of a slut you are."

"The biggest slut," he moaned, as he could tell his orgasm was again getting close.

It was then she ordered, beginning to set the stage for some hypno-sissy porn, "Stop."

"No, I'm too close," he whined, his balls aching.

She'd known he was, which is why she'd chosen that moment to give the order. Then still following Jen's script, she yanked herself out, and sharply slapped his ass, demanding, "Who the fuck is the one who gets to decide when her faggot is allowed to come?"

"You do, Mistress," he replied, taken completely aback, and apologized, "I'm sorry for being such a silly slut."

"I forgive you," she said in a tone more stern than forgiving, then getting off the bed and going to the laptop she'd already hooked up to the TV. "But you need to learn, so you've just earned yourself some consequences. You will now sit on the bed with this in your ass, and watch this video without touching yourself."

She tossed him a butt plug.

He examined it and she ordered, "Shove it in your cunt, and watch."

"Yes, Mistress," he said, the plug smaller than the one just inside him, which oddly was a bit of a disappointment. He got off the bed, stood up, and awkwardly slid it into his ass.

Angela started the video and ordered, as she removed her strap-on, "Remember, don't you dare touch that sad excuse for a penis."

"Yes, Mistress," he obeyed, as he gingerly sat down on the edge of the bed, the plug moving around in his ass as he did, making him moan.

The video started, and as Jen had described to Angela, it was a long series of pretty white girls sucking cocks... every single one of those cocks black... changing every five seconds or so... while an unseen woman spoke in a seductive voice. "You love black cock. You love being on your knees. You love BBC. You love worshipping it. You love big... thick... black... dick. You love it in your mouth. You love chocolate cock. You love the feel of it as it pumps in and out of your mouth. Because you're a faggot. A faggot for black cock."

Ivan had watched, turned on, as the white girls (actually some of them were Asian or Hispanic, etc., but none of them black) sucked their black cocks, and it wasn't until the voice called someone a faggot that he got confused and looked to Angela for clarification.

Angela explained, "You're each of the girls performing in this video, and the voice is speaking specifically to you, faggot."

"Oh," he said, surprised by that. It made this video really weird. Yet his 'Baby Dickie' was rock hard, and he continued watching, entranced by the vivid sex scenes, and even becoming kind of hypnotized by the soft, seductive voice continually degrading him so soothingly for the next twenty minutes. He was reminded over and over for instance he was a:

Cock sucker.

Faggot.

Sissy.

Tiny dicked cum bucket.

He also became entranced by the cocks, as the woman frequently drew his attention to them, describing them in such glowing terms.

Isn't black cock beautiful.

Isn't it so much better than your tiny white penis.

Men have a cock, but you just have a penis.

Isn't black cock majestic.

Do you want it in your mouth.

Black cock fucking your face.

Black cock using you for what you were born for... to suck... to serve.

You're a faggot. Black cock is your master.

And gradually Ivan became completely mesmerized by all that black cock.

Not hypnotized... not exactly... but completely drawn into a magical world centered around the magnificent power of big black cock.

The final few minutes displayed load after load of thick, white, delicious-looking cum erupting from big black cocks and spraying all over girls' faces, or streaming into their open, hungry mouths, as the sexy, soothing voice continued:

This is your favourite snack: cum.

You're a cum bucket for black cock.

Your only purpose in life is to extract that delicious load from a superior black cock.

Faggot loves cock. Faggot loves cum.

You live for cock. You love for cum.

Angela looked on, amused by the dazed look of her man... he'd been completely drawn in.

So she wasn't surprised when, without her needing to prompt him, he repeated the next words the woman said, word for word.

Repeat after me.

"I'm a cock sucker."

"I'm a cock sucker," Ivan repeated, watching all those big black cocks erupting.

"For big black cock."

"For big black cock," Ivan repeated, thinking that made sense, since their cocks were so superior to his own pathetic excuse for a penis.

"I crave cum."

"I crave cum," he repeated, now curious what it would taste like coming directly out of a cock... having recently tasted his own from her ass, and yesterday off the sheets, so he knew it was a good taste, but right out of a cock, especially from a black cock, suddenly seemed irresistibly appetizing.

"I'm a faggot."

"I'm a faggot."

"My only purpose is to serve black cocks."

"My only purpose is to serve black cocks."

The video ended, and it wasn't until then Ivan shook his head and looked around to re-accustom himself to his surroundings.

"You seemed to enjoy that."

"It was strange."

"Yeah, they're a unique genre of videos," she said, pushing him onto his back and sitting on his face.

"Now get me off, you stupid little bitch."

.....

She was in bed, and Ivan was in the washroom getting ready for bed, his balls blue from being so powerfully stimulated and aroused, but nonetheless denied an orgasm, when Angela's phone rang. It was Jen.

"Wow! You really did it!" Jen opened with.

"Yeah, he was really drawn in by your vid," Angela said.

"No, I haven't seen your evening yet," Jen said. "I'm talking about your restaurant scene. It went viral!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Ivan's declaration of loving to take it up the ass has over 50,000 retweets and hundreds of comments in only a few hours."

"What?" Angela gasped.

"Yeah, someone must have filmed you two and posted it online."

"Oh shit!"

"Yeah, nobody's commented they recognize either of you yet, but it's only a matter of time."

"Fuck!" Angela cursed, this was very bad.

"Not fuck at all," Jen disagreed. "You're a sudden celebrity!"

"What?" she asked, reaching for her iPad to find the video.

"They're calling you the BBW Mistress," Jen said. "And women everywhere are talking about you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, they really are. But Ivan's been labeled with a less flattering nickname."

"What is it?" Angela asked distractedly; she'd already typed in the wrong password three times.

"Bottom Bitch Boy," Jen said, "although that's really what he is."

"Oh God," Angela repeated, logging into her Twitter account.

"Lots of women are saying that's what they should do to their own disobedient men."

"I can't find it!"

"Search the hashtag bottombitchboy all one word, or BBWMISTRESS all caps, or declarationoflove2021, since our favourite faggot is also getting a lot of positive comments for his uncompromising plea to you. He's actually getting lots of praise from some quarters for not giving a flaming shit what anyone but you thinks about him."

Angela did, and she gasped. It was a two-minute-plus video shot from pretty darn close, and with very clear audio. It currently had over 57,000 retweets and over 1300 comments. "Oh shit!"

"You're starting a revolution, my slut," Jen said, actually excited by this.

"I'll bet I got both of us fired," Angela wailed, watching the video again, hardly recalling what she'd said, and now shocked by how dominant she looked.

"He's about to retire anyway. Besides, there's a huge golden opportunity here."

"Opportunity for what?" Angela asked, as Ivan entered the room.

"We'll talk more about it later."

"Who are you talking to?" Ivan asked, getting into bed.

Angela hurriedly clocked out of Twitter, but Jen ordered, "Put me on speakerphone."

Angela reluctantly did, and Jen's voice filled the room, saying ebulliently, "Ivan, if I'd known you were such a submissive bottom bitch boy, our marriage might have worked!"

Ivan sighed, "Hi, Jen."

"I'm going to fuck that ass of yours real good one of these days," Jen promised.

"Um, I don't think your telling me that is at all appropriate," Ivan said, sounding far more meek than his actual words.

"Who the fuck cares what you think is appropriate? Angela is my slut, and since you're her bottombitchboy, that makes you my bottombitchboy too."

The term bottom bitch boy was new to Ivan, and still horny from not coming, he found this possibility very exciting. "Well, I only do whatever Angela tells me to do."

"And Angela my dear, exactly what are you telling your fiancé to do at this juncture?"

Angela knew what she was supposed to say, and she was all for it! "Ivan, henceforward, you're to obey every single order Jen gives you without hesitation. And without questioning her authority at any time, is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," Ivan said, oddly not at all ashamed by his new chain of command, only excited.

"Good boy," Jen said. "Now you two lovebirds, go enjoy your new celebrity status while I draw up a plan for how we can all capitalize on it."

"Bye, Mistress," Angela said, and gave Ivan a prompting look.

"Bye, Mistress," Ivan repeated.

"Bye, sluts," Jen said, and hung up.

"Celebrity status?" Ivan asked.

"I don't know how to explain this, so I'll just show you," Angela decided, not seeing this disaster as any kind of so-called 'golden opportunity'!

She pulled up Twitter again and handed him the iPad, seeing their fiasco now had over 60,000 retweets.

"Oh God," he said, going deathly pale as he saw himself gesticulating in the restaurant, and even before the audio kicked in, he already knew what it was.

"It's going viral," Angela pointed out defeatedly.

"Oh God," he repeated.

"I'm so sorry," Angela moaned, not his mistress at the moment, but his beleaguered fiancée, leaning on him for mutual support.

"Oh God," he repeated again.

"On the bright side, an awful lot of people are giving you credit for your 'unflinching declaration of love' for me."

Ivan clicked on the comments and scrolled through them. Angela leaned in to read them too. It took them forever, as even more kept flooding in, and within in half an hour the number of retweets had doubled to well over 100K.

"Well, they certainly love you," Ivan said, after they hadn't spoken for those thirty minutes.

"Half of them love you too," Angela said, trying to comfort him.

"And the other half are calling me every homophobic name in the book."

"You know, Ivan? I really do love you," Angela said, her voice filled with the honest sentiment.

"I love you too," Ivan said, somehow not as mortified as he should be, when he was suddenly by far the most controversial guy on Twitter ever, for his impassioned declaration of loving to be ass fucked by his woman.

"Look! Ryan Reynolds just commented!" Angela cried out, and then read aloud, "Deadpool salutes #declarationoflove2021, and your fierce declaration of love. All real men should be willing to declare their love without reservation just like you did today with such courage, and to explore their sexuality with their loved ones, no matter what form that might take."

"This is nuts," Ivan said.

"Bonkers."

"I love you," Ivan said, kissing her good night.

"I love you too," Angela said, somehow loving this man even more, now that he'd famously become her official bottom boy.

As snuggled together, they both drifted into slumber, neither of them had any idea of the media frenzy that would begin hounding them once they woke up... both of them with their phones in sleep mode, so they'd be oblivious to the many texts that would follow all night... or to the plethora of comments and likes continuing to rise and soar throughout the entire night.

This may only the beginning... perhaps coming some day... BBW's Bottom Boy: BBC Training