The BBW's Bottom Boy: A Pegging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Men are visual and easily manipulated, so when one of them watches a parade of pretty girls sucking dick and getting fucked, while he's being told and he even agrees out loud how good it is to suck dick and to get fucked, that increasingly inviting image of himself gradually takes root in his head," Jen said, as she grabbed a strap-on to fuck the elderly woman.

"That does make sense," Angela said, recalling how easy it had been to talk Ivan into letting her peg him.

"Yep, men are soooo easy to control," Jen said, as cock first, she approached the naked kneeling nana. "Of course, so are women."

"For you they are," Angela qualified, grabbing the back of the stranger's head (she didn't even know her name), as Jen slid her dick into the elderly woman.

"It's a gift," Jen shrugged, as she fucked the woman.

"I do like your gifts," Angela moaned, as she enjoyed the inexperienced woman (at least with other women) and her tentative but eager tongue.

.....

Three days later....

"Why does the groom need to meet the wedding planner?" Ivan whined, as they had coffee in a coffee shop. For his first wedding, Jen had planned everything. She'd even composed their vows, including his. Pretty much all he'd had to do was rent a tux and show up.

"I want you to take part in every step," Angela said, a little annoyed he wasn't more excited to be involved.

"Every step?" Ivan asked, unable to not groan as he said it.

"Every little step," Angela sang, having always loved Bobby Brown.

"I'm not sure I'll be much help," Ivan said.

"You'll be a second set of eyes and ears," Angela said and reminded him, a little annoyed at his lack of eagerness to take part in the planning, "You did say you'd do whatever I told you to."

"I thought that was just in the bedroom," Ivan said.

"First, my dedicated little ass slut, it's whenever and wherever I want it to be," Angela said, having fucked him every night since their first time, and each time watched him either come all over the bed or himself every night (last night while lying on his back, he'd actually shot cum that arced high enough to splash down on his face). "Second, if you're not a good little bitch I won't pound your asshole tonight."

"Angela," Ivan gasped, actually spitting a little spurt of coffee out of his mouth. "There are people all around us!"

"So?" Angela asked, actually raising her voice a little, "We both know you want to have that pussy drilled tonight. I even bought a new strap-on for you, since you obviously want a bigger dick."

"They can hear you!" Ivan said, his face going beet red, as he looked around and saw a younger girl gawking at him.

"I don't care, and you shouldn't either," Angela shrugged, and then got a little overdramatic. "We don't know anyone here. I'm far more concerned that you're so reluctant to marry me."

"Why on earth would you think that?" Ivan asked, this exchange having gone from peaceful to nuclear in just a few seconds.

Parroting another script from Jen just to make him feel guilty, "Why?! First you don't want to meet our wedding planner, next you don't want to have anything to do with our wedding, and now you're even embarrassed to be seen in public with me!" All this said in a constant crescendo, culminating with her almost shouting in his face! Angela knew she was being over the top, but according to Jen this approach would make him even more pliable to what they were planning for him eventually: taking some real cock. Plus, she was honestly annoyed by his lack of interest in their wedding.

Ivan, vaulting into his most urgent bomb defusing mode, reassured her, "Angela I love you unconditionally and if I could, I'd marry you today."

"Really?" she asked, looking all vulnerable, her college drama club experience really coming into fruition here. She was capable of crying on cue, so waterworks were already beginning to roll down her face... men had many Kryptonites, and a woman's tears was one of them.

Ivan reached across the table to grasp both of her hands and said earnestly, "You are the love of my life."

"I'm only the second love of your life," Angela sobbed through her crocodile tears, really piling it on.

"No, you're the first," Ivan insisted. "I love you in a way I never loved Jen."

"Really?" Angela asked, this time sincerely... everyone loved Jen.

"Yes. I hate to sound cheesy, but you complete me," Ivan said, feeling like he had defused the bomb in the nick of time, just before it blew his world apart.

"Is that because I fuck your asshole so well?" Angela smiled wickedly, wiping her fake tears away.

"Angela, please," Ivan begged, not wishing anyone in the coffee shop to hear this conversation. But that ship had already sailed, since by now there were more than a dozen people staring at them!

"So now you're embarrassed by our sex life?" Angela asked tersely and even louder, continuing to feign anger.

"No," Ivan said, "we just don't need everyone here to know about it."

"You like getting ass fucked," Angela shrugged. "It's 2021, so that's no big deal." She then added, playing to the crowd, "Although the new cock I bought for you tonight actually is a pretty big deal."

"Can we please talk about this at home?" Ivan begged.

"So I do embarrass you," Angela accused, truly a little annoyed, because he was clearly embarrassed. She'd learned over the years to have no shame at all, such as when she'd walked into a Burger King wearing two loads of cum and asked the guy at the till to hold the mayo since she'd brought her own. and then once she received her burger, she'd scooped the cum off her face and onto the burger, and proceeded to eat it, exuberantly smacking her lips as if it was the best one she'd ever tasted! Talk about fun!

"No, it's just that our sex life should remain between us," Ivan said, astonished by this flamboyant side of her he'd never really seen before. And yes, he was embarrassed that all these people now knew he took it in the ass... it was excruciating!

"I don't care what anyone thinks," Angela said, definitely loud enough for everyone around to hear. "I'm proud of my body; I don't care if anyone knows I love a good anal reaming, and you shouldn't either!"

Ivan didn't know what else to say. This social disaster had sprung up out of nowhere. He'd thought he'd put it to rest, but now it was back to an overblown fiasco. He finally attempted to explain his own insecurity, as a moderate-sized crowd of people were now standing around their table openly watching and listening in, as if their conversation was a sporting event. "It's not you, it's me."

"Don't you dare use that 'it's not you, it's me' shit with me," Angela retorted, now full-blown angry! She'd fucking endured hearing those fucking exact same sentiments at least a dozen times by fucking men who would happily fuck her, but then turn around and refuse to publicly date her. She added, her voice now loud enough for most of the coffee shop to hear, "Do you know how many times some asshole has TOLD ME THAT? Usually after fucking me, coming on my face, or sharing me with a FUCKING friend?"

As she leapt to her feet, Ivan, terrified he was about to lose her, leapt up too and attempted to pull her into a hug.

"Don't," was all she growled, in the voice of a woman scorned.

Ivan was now convinced he'd lost his beloved, so he desperately announced to all the people now staring at him, realizing Angela might consider this no more than a theatrical Hail Mary, but needing to demonstrate in no uncertain terms just how embarrassed he WASN'T by her, and how he'd do anything for her, bellowed, "EVERYONE, I NEED ALL OF YOU TO HEAR THIS: I LOVE THIS BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, AND I LOVE WHEN SHE BENDS ME OVER AND FUCKS ME IN THE ASS!"

Angela stared at him, astounded!

Ivan, seeing an opening, since everyone was still staring at them, and some of them even had their phones out and filming them now, got down on one knee and orated like a Shakespearean actor, "I love you completely, Angela! I'll declare it to the world! I'll declare I love getting ass fucked to the world too, if that can convince you just how much I love you. This is embarrassing to announce in public because I'm a guy, and that's not something guys are supposed to do, but fuck it! Here in front of all these people I'm begging, when we get home, for you to please fuck me with your biggest strap-on cock until I spew my load all over the sheets... again!"

"We may need to buy some new sheets," Angela smiled for the first time, as her lover had just delivered her romantic movie happy ending... albeit a very twisted one.

"Yeah, especially if you're going to fuck my ass every day," he smiled back, so relieved and happy to see her smiling at him.

"Oh, I'm going to tear that asshole apart tonight with my eight inch black monster," Angela promised.

"You two need to leave," a bald male functionary wearing a paper hat said to them.

Ivan had been so focused on making sure he didn't lose Angela, he'd kind of forgotten there were a few dozen people in the coffee shop, all still staring.

"S-s-sorry."

He then said to one and all as he took Angela's hand, "Actually folks, I'm not sorry. I love this woman, and I love being sodomized by her."

"Get out of here, faggot," the paper hat guy said.

"He's my faggot," Angela said, glaring at the bald guy, and snapped, "And at least my faggot here gets some, I bet you haven't been laid in decades!"

"Fuck you," he said.

"Sorry, it's not me, it's you," Angela misquoted, and led Ivan out of the restaurant by the hand.

Once outside, Angela said, "Sorry, that got a little out of hand."

"No, I'm sorry if I've ever given you the slightest doubt of how much I love you," Ivan said.

"Yeah, but I goaded you into declaring some crazy shit in there," Angela said, as they walked to the car.

"Yeah, and it should have been embarrassing, yet oddly it was kind of liberating," Ivan said, strangely at ease with what he'd spouted off in a room full of strangers.

"I love you," Angela said, a little overwhelmed by what had transpired, before playfully adding, "faggot."

"This faggot loves you too, Mistress." Ivan said, smiling.

"I have an idea," Angela said, pulling him into a Burger King, which she thought was just too perfect.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see," Angela said, as she led him to the bathroom area, and was happy to see a family room, which was unoccupied.

Once inside, she dropped to her knees, fished out his dick and devoured it.

"Oh my, I should declare to a crowd of people I take it up the ass more often," Ivan said, this the first time she'd sucked him since she began pegging him.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned as she deep throated his small cock. (So should that be called 'shallow throating'?)

After a couple minutes he was close. Angela had become an expert at knowing when a load was about to come, having sucked literally over a hundred cocks so far in her life, so at just the right moment, she was able to pull back and say, "Come all over my face, faggot."

"Oh fuck," he groaned, as he began stroking his cock furiously. He loved giving facials... it was just so hot!

"Now faggot, come on my face now," she demanded.

"Aaaaaah," he grunted and spewed a load all over her. After all that drama back at the coffee shop, God did it feel good!

Once he was done, she simply stood up and said, "Thanks. Let's go."

"You're not going to clean up?" Ivan asked, as he tucked his dick away.

"Nope. You're proud to be my ass-taking faggot, and I'm proud to be your cum-faced slut," Angela avowed.

"Really?"

"Yes, and I'll prove it by walking back to the car proudly displaying your load all over my face," she said, and then added, "and along the way, you'll tell three people you love getting ass fucked by big cocks."

"I will?"

"Yes," she nodded. "This will be our joint declaration of slut-dom. Or if you prefer, we can call it our shared Walk of Shame, except there won't be any shame involved."

"Fuck, why not?" he agreed, shaking his head in astonishment.

Angela took his hand, and they walked out into the restaurant. Right away Ivan, feeling a little rush of adrenaline upon seeing an older black woman, led his fiancée up to her and announced, "Ma'am, I love getting ass fucked by this beautiful woman's big dick."

"Disgusting," the woman replied.

Angela stepped in saying, "Don't knock it until you've fucked your man's ass, or walked around with his cum all over your face. See it?"

"You're disgusting too," the woman said, turning away.

Both Angela and Ivan giggled like schoolgirls as they strolled out of the restaurant.

"Oh my God, why was that so fun?" Ivan asked,

"Because just letting loose is liberating," Angela said, as she noticed two teen boys staring at her. "Do I have something on my face, boys?"

"Y-y-yeah," one said.

"Oh shoot, do I have cum on my face again?" Angela asked them, playing dumb.

Ivan 'helpfully' explained to them, "My fiancée loves getting facials, and I love when she fucks me in the ass with her big cock," both of them enjoying the shocked look on one of the boys' faces.

The other one, the more confident of the two, said brazenly, "I'd fuck her ass."

"You would, would you?" Angela asked, her tone dripping with sexuality.

"Y-y-yeah," he asserted, losing some of his cool.

"Well how about this, Mr. Ass-Fucker? If you let me fuck your ass, then you can fuck both mine and his," Angela offered.

"What? No way," he blurted, appalled by the idea.

Ivan added, even though he had no interest in being fucked by a real guy, that would definitely be gay, "Don't be so quick to refuse. You'd love it."

"Fuck off, faggot," the guy said, and the pair hurried away.

"So you want some real dick, do you?" Angela asked a minute later.

"What? No, no, no," he denied, vigorously shaking his head, "I was just joining in with your teasing,"

"If you say so," Angela said, her tone dripping with 'I don't believe you.'

"I'm serious," Ivan stressed, wanting to make it crystal clear he wasn't gay at all. "My ass only has eyes for your dick."

"Aww, you're such a romantic," Angela hammed it up, figuring she'd opened the door to her future plan but needn't belabour the point for now. Unless...

"I really am," Ivan laughed, as they neared their car.

"Go tell him you love big cocks in your ass." Angela indicated a large black man.

"Really?"

"Yeah, tell him you love nothing more than getting ass fucked by a big cock," Angela said, as they approached him.

"You're killing me," Ivan said, then turned to the black man, who was around their age, "Hi there; my girlfriend wants me to inform you how much I love getting ass fucked by big cock."

He returned him a look, but continued walking.

"I guess we'll have to work on your flirting, if you're ever going to wangle yourself any real cock," Angela teased.

Going along with it he laughed, "Yeah, my flirting skills with men just aren't where they need to be."

They drove off in the car, stopped to buy some new sheets, two sets actually of nice bamboo sheets, and headed home, where Ivan's inner faggot discovered size does matter.

.....

"Get on all fours, faggot," Angela ordered, the newly-acquired eight-inch strap-on already fastened around her waist, as she approached him sitting up on the bed, his back leaning against the headboard.

"Holy shit," he said, looking up from his laptop, where he'd been working on a project.

"You like?" she asked, posing and stroking the cock as if it were real and she was jacking herself off.

"It's too big," he said.

"That is something no true cock sucking faggot has ever said," she replied wickedly. "Plus, I bought us a ten-inch one too."

"You can't be serious?" Ivan said, even as his dissenting sex organ hardened under the laptop.

"Oh, I'm very serious," she assured him, as she went and grabbed the lube. "Now strip, and hurry the fuck up about it."

"I'm really not sure I can take that," he stressed as he closed his laptop and set it on his nightstand.

"Baby Dickie says he's excited," Angela said, thinking that was the perfect name for his tiny penis, as she pointed out the small bulge in his sweats.

Every time she pointed out his unavoidably small dick, another wave of shame coursed through him. He wished he was bigger; he wished he could give her what she obviously wanted: a much larger dick than he'd been given. "He gets hard every time he sees you dressed like that," he defended, admiring her negligee and nylons.

"Dressed in my fashionably big eight-inch black cock?" Angela asked, even though she knew he meant her sexy lingerie. Men were so visual, as Jen had pointed out.

"Well, that too," he said, as he got undressed.

"I still think you'd love a real black cock in that sexy ass of yours," she said, as she stroked her cock as if she were the man... which at the moment she was.

"No, just your big dick, Mistress," he replayed his broken record, as he got onto all fours and nervously presented himself to take the huge dick in his ass.

"First let's put on some porn," Angela said, having picked a clip that showcased some black stud fucking a white BBW very like herself.

"Okay," he said.

She turned the on television, pressed Play and said, "Turn around so we can both watch while I drill your ass, my cock-craving faggot."

"Yes Mistress," he obeyed, having indeed craved a cock in his ass every night, since that first fateful one.

There was no plot in this scene, not even undressing, just a BBW sucking a BBC.

"I bet you'd love to be that woman on her knees sucking that big black cock, wouldn't you?" Angela asked, as she moved behind him.

"I think you would," he said, wondering if that was true.

"I certainly wouldn't refuse a dick that big if it was offered to me, or at least not if you were there to watch," Angela admitted. "I mean it looks fucking irresistible, doesn't it?"

"It's pretty impressive," Ivan admitted, as he watched the chubby woman, who bore a little resemblance to his future bride, suck that huge dick... which was easily double his size in both length and girth.

As if reading his mind she said, "His is more than twice the size of your Baby Dickie."

"Yes, it is," Ivan agreed reluctantly, as he felt her cock poking at his backdoor.

"And you want me to be sexually fulfilled, don't you?" she asked, as she slid her dick inside him.

"Yesssssss," he moaned in agreement to her question, and to the thrill of having a cock back in his ass. This one was two inches longer and a little thicker, so it stretched his ass more than the previous cock, which led to a new burn, but it was undeniably a good burn... the burn delivering a promise of greater pleasure on the way.

"Do you want to see me get fucked by a big black cock?" Angela asked, as her own big black cock disappeared between Ivan's very white ass cheeks.

"If you want to," Ivan went along, really preferring not to see it, yet willing for her to experience the big dick she deserved and obviously craved.

"No, no, NO, my loving faggot," Angela objected, stopping halfway inside him. "Tell me what you want. You do know your Baby Dickie can never satisfy me, and he never satisfied Jen either."

"You talk to Jen about us?" Ivan asked, that idea horrifying him.