The BBW's Bottom Boy: A Spit Roast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't answer on her behalf, since I don't know her, but almost anyone will be willing to explore, and to go at least a tad outside their same-old-same-old sexual comfort zone, if they're given the right opportunity. And I'm pretty sure I'm safe in saying that all women fantasize about other men at least sometimes... so if she was given the opportunity, she might be willing to do a threesome, or like me, even to cuckold her man."

"I'd love to be cuckolded," Dwayne said.

"Well if you phrased that wish in the right way, I can't imagine her feeling anything but enormously flattered, even if she wasn't willing to do it. And here's something that worked for us. Do you two watch porn together?"

"Occasionally."

"Then watch a film containing a cuckold scene, and see how she responds to it," Angela suggested.

"Thanks, I'll try it," Dwayne said.

"Good luck," Angela said.

"Thanks for the call, Dwayne," Sarah said. "Angela, that was some more really great advice!"

"I don't know," Angela said. "I'm just giving my opinion, sometimes based on lots of experience, and sometimes on very limited experience."

"I think that's what makes it so real," Sarah said. "Don't you think so, Jack?"

"Sure," Jack said heartily. "She's real a firecracker."

"Let's take another call," Sarah said. "Wanda, from Toronto."

"Hi Wanda," Angela greeted, really enjoying coming across like a BBW stand in for Dr. Ruth.

"Do you prefer pussy or dick?" Wanda asked bluntly.

"I'm lucky. I don't have to choose," Angela said.

"But if you had to?" Wanda pressed.

"Well, I prefer eating pussy to sucking dick for sure, and I definitely prefer the taste and texture of cunt cum to cock cum," Angela said, "but for sex, I prefer a real cock to a strap-on."

"You still haven't answered the question," Sarah pointed out.

"You're relentless," Angela said with chuckle, before finally answering, "if I really had to choose I'd take pussy, but just barely."

"Luckily it's 2021, and you can have your cock and eat your pie too," Sarah said.

"If you play your cards right," Angela agreed.

"We have time for two more calls, and up next is Beth, from Los Angeles," Jack said.

He was dying for this interview to be over... for although he loved sex talk, which was why he did this show in the first place, and even in his private life he was open to pretty much anything... he'd been blown by guys on many occasions, fucked them as well, had even sucked a few cocks, all of this before Sarah and a part of his life she knew nothing about, he'd never been ass fucked, nor had he ever wanted to be. Sarah had been pushing this pegging notion for a while, and yesterday's video seemed to have upped his hot and insatiable girlfriend's motivation to make it happen.

"Angela, I'm a BBW too, and I have major insecurities about my body," Beth said. "How do you cope with judgemental men and women who think we're unpleasantly fat, and who say it's just because we constantly eat too much, which I'm sure you know we don't, and they call us unpleasant names, not even trying to conceal their contempt for us?"

Hearing this outcry made Angela's heart break for the woman. She understood exactly what Beth was describing, having encountered people like that for her entire life. "Beth, thank you for that very important question. Now I know my answer may sound impossible to achieve for some of my fellow BBW's, but it's truthfully how I recently overcame years... no, decades... of feeling insecure about my body, years of enduring the name calling you describe, years of society telling me loud and clear I wasn't good enough... and finally I just threw my hands in the air and said, 'fuck it'."

"Fuck it?" Sarah asked with a laugh. "That's your philosophical reply to all those heartless people?"

"Yes, I don't give a fuck anymore what anyone thinks of me," Angela said. "And I think I told that to the world yesterday from the restaurant!"

"You certainly did," Sarah agreed. "And we're all still listening."

"Well you see, I am who I am. I can't change my girth any more than people can change their height. I'm big boned. My mom was big boned. My grandmother was big boned. I never knew my great grandmother, but I assume she was too. Nor can I change what a bunch of superficial assholes or bigoted bitches think. So fuck... them! Beth, and anyone else listening, regardless of your waist size, you are beautiful. You are loved. You have a rich and thriving sexuality just like skinny people do. In fact, anyone who's actually been with a BBW, knows we're lots better fucks anyway. We're eager, we're often happy to do the fun things all those skinny, frigid, prima donna size zeros turn their noses up at, and there's more of each one of us to love. Shit, every man I've ever met wants to see, feel and suck on my mammoth tits. Every one of those guys wants to squeeze my expansive ass. Every one of those men wants to fuck me. And if I let them, I give them the fuck of their lives... all of us BBW's do. You see, when we were young, while those skinny girls were busy validating their skinniness through television shows and ridiculous girls' magazines, we BBW's were learning how to deep throat a dick," Angela said, on a real rant.

"So your advice is for me to own my body?" Beth asked.

"Own it, love it, and don't hesitate to sex it up," Angela said. "Showcase lots of that cleavage every man around you will become a babbling fool for. Wear a tight skirt to showcase that wide ass men drool over, and I definitely recommend wearing nylons, since they showcase my legs and make me feel sexy... especially if I spring for some nice sheer ones."

"Nylons?" Sarah asked, since she never wore them.

"Men love women in nylons, they love the look and feel of them, but I also find they accentuate whatever outfit I'm wearing, and they also make me feel more like a woman. Nylons are sensual, they're the kind of lingerie that's on display for everyone to see... especially if they're being held up by garters."

"I've never thought of that," Sarah said, thinking she needed to go shopping.

"See yourself as a sexual being, and you'll become one, regardless of your waist size, regardless of whether you're pretty according to society's unreachable standards. In essence, love yourself first, then understand the power your body has, and own it," Angela said.

Sarah said, "What a great answer! I almost wish we could end on that climactic note of female empowerment. But we have one more caller."

"Beth, I love you, and to all the BBW's out there, I love you too! I know from painful experience what you're going through, and I also know from much pleasanter experience that once you accept your beauty because it's simply who you are, you'll be able to own it," Angela finished.

"You really are an amazing woman," Sarah said, wishing she could meet her in person.

"Thanks," Angela said. "I'm just speaking from years of painful experience, but with some delightful experience tacked onto it recently."

"Well, I think you're an inspiration to all women," Sarah added.

"Alright, Angela's final question is from Barry, in Mill Valley," Jack said.

"Angela, you're a revelation," Barry opened with.

"Thank you so much," Angela said, being asked questions as if she were an expert, followed by enthusiastic compliments about her answers, was an experience she wasn't at all used to.

"My question is: What if a man wants to be pegged? How does he bring it up?" Barry asked.

"This will be similar to my earlier answer, just with the roles reversed, but one thing you should understand is that every woman has a kinky side, and if she's given safe opportunities, she'll be likely to explore it," Angela said.

"But what if she freaks out?" he asked. "What if she calls me a pervert for even mentioning the idea?

"That's just a risk you'll need to take, no matter how concerned you might feel about the outcome. Because if you're curious about getting your ass fucked, you'll continue being curious until you succeed in getting a dick in that butt," Angela said, really loving this chance to talk dirty to a nationwide audience of millions of listeners... since after yesterday's viral video, that's what they expected from her.

"It has become an obsession for me," he admitted.

"Yes, it always does that until you can resolve the matter somehow. So talk to her, watch a video with pegging in it together, ask her to read some articles," Angela suggested. "Pegging can build a stronger relationship in a couple, since the act is the ultimate expression of trust by a man."

"How so?" Sarah asked.

"Well, society has brainwashed us into believing that sex has to be a certain way, and that men and women's assigned roles during sex are obligatory," Angela said. "But women (and some men, usually under their women's tutelage) are beginning to question those archaic beliefs. Sex can be more than just a married man and woman performing an endlessly unchanging ritual. For instance it can be a guy sucking another guy, a girl getting gangbanged while her man watches and cheers her on, a guy taking it in the ass... or even a woman named Angela eagerly eating her fiancé's ex-wife's pussy," Angela completed her list, really on a roll. "My point, and I may be going off the rails here, is that all men have feminine sides hidden deep inside them. And all men do have that feminine side, don't fool yourself into thinking any of them don't. But primarily through fear of ridicule, society has conditioned men into hiding their emotions, always requiring them to man up, to act like a so-called real man, and so forth."

"You've obviously done some research, and I agree with all of that," Sarah said, looking at Jack again with an I-told-you-so-expression, "but you're also saying pegging builds trust. How does that work?"

"It's not rocket science. Whenever he's being pegged, a man is giving up his caveman's right to be in charge of his woman, he's allowing himself to be vulnerable to his partner possibly for the first time ever, and he's venturing into the unknown when he breaks free from the chains of straight sexuality society has previously bound him with. And like it or not, the unknown is always scary, at least it is at first. So pegging is the ultimate demonstration of trust. And by his giving up his ass, his manhood, by taking a dick in his ass even if it's only a plastic one, he's also opening himself up to experiencing the ultimate rush for a man. So his role reversal, his taking instead of giving, his becoming the fuckee instead of the fucker per se, frequently becomes the ultimate rush for both partners."

"Wow! Do you hear that, men? It's a clarion call only without the bugle, for you all to give up your asses, so you can build your relationships while experiencing the ultimate rush!" Sarah sang out, while once again looking challengingly at Jack.

"Yes! You've got nothing to lose, Barry," Angela added.

"So ladies, let's start a pegging revolution," Sarah declared.

"Yes, let's fuck all our men in the asses," Angela added grandiosely.

"Agreed," Sarah said, looking at a Jack with such intent, "every... last... man."

"W-w-well this concludes our interview with the scandalous but wise BBWMISTRESS," Jack said. And for the first time on his show, which was famous for breaking all the rules, he sounded rather terrified!

"Have you ever been pegged, Jack?" Angela asked bluntly.

"Can't say that I have," Jack answered, trying to act casual.

"That's what I thought, and it's a shame," Angela said. "The host of a show like yours should understand all things sexual all both points of view."

"Yeah Jack, Angela makes a good point," Sarah said.

"As a matter of fact it would be a great show," Angela said, "if you lost your anal virginity on the air. I'd even fly down and do the honours for you."

"Oh my God," Sarah said. "That would be brilliant!"

"I don't think so," Jack demurred.

"Oh, but I know so," Sarah chimed in. "It's the hottest idea ever!"

"Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, we're out of time," Jack said for the record. "The segment of this show hosted by Sarah is next, and I'll be back tomorrow. Have a great day, everyone."

"And ladies, go out and buy some stockings, plus: buy a strap-on and fuck your man with it. Let the pegging revolution begin," Sarah said.

"And I'm joining you in person to fuck that ass, Jack," Angela promised wickedly, it being obvious just from the sound of his voice how uncomfortable he was with this topic.

"May I ask just one more quick question?" the listener Barry asked.

"The seconds are ticking down until we need to go to break, but go ahead," Sarah offered.

"Do you still see your fiancé as a man after you've fucked him?" Barry asked.

"Indeed I do. In fact I now see him as even more of a man," Angela said. "Giving yourself to someone is the ultimate gesture of trust, and when a man bends over and gives up his ass, thus symbolically giving away his masculinity, and thus in an unmistakable fashion takes part in a role reversal, it demonstrates that he's not only a real man, but a complete one."

"Great question, Barry; great answer, BBWMISTRESS," Sarah said. "But now we're absolutely, totally out of time. So here's a word from our sponsors. Jack is finished for today, but I'll be back shortly for my own segment."

The show went to commercial and Sarah said to Angela, "It's just you and me now. You wouldn't believe how quickly Jack skedaddled out of here!"

"Thanks for the invite, that was lots of fun," Angela said, wondering what she'd sounded like on the radio.

"I'm going to make your visit happen," Sarah said. "If not for pegging Jack, then perhaps some other sort of our playing together."

"If you're looking for ideas, I could eat your pussy better than any porn star has ever done," Angela offered, still riding her rush from the past hour and more.

"Maybe we could live stream that," Sarah mused aloud, having refused offers for parts in many porn movies since retiring, but the idea of making a BBW fetish movie with this undoubtedly talented amateur was kind of intriguing. "Shit, maybe we could make an actual porn movie! It could feature BBW's seducing and turning skinny bitches into cunt munching submissives. And if it was you and me, I'd love to throw trash talk at you for a while, until you put me in my place between your legs and made me beg for mercy!"

"You had me at cunt munching," Angela joked.

"I have to go," Sarah laughed. "But may I call you later to chat some more, just the two of us?"

"Certainly, I'd love that," Angela said, her pussy on fire at the possibility of making such a movie. She knew the video going viral was going to change her life completely, Ivan's too, and although it may close some doors in a world filled with superficial judgement, it could also possibly open some doors she'd never imagined... like making a porn movie... which should have scared her, but instead excited her. Her sexuality had been awakened recently in a way that transcended not only her sexuality, but her core being.

"Talk to you soon, sexy thang," Sarah said, as she hung up, her head spinning with possibilities. She wasn't certain she'd actually be in a movie about BBW's dominating skinny girls and turning them into submissive playthings... but she could write and direct it. And perhaps even star in it too! Why not?

Angela hung up, and finally checked her phone.

There were over forty text messages and missed calls. Several from her mom, some from a few friends, and two from Jen. None from any strangers yet.

She was about to call Jen, not certain she was ready to talk to her mom, who as far as she knew wasn't on any social media platforms. But any of her friends could easily have alerted her to her daughter's viral video and to the radio show.

"That was quite the interview," Ivan said from behind her, startling his bride-to-be.

"You're awake," Angela observed.

"I have been for a while."

"Would you like some breakfast?"

"Sure," he said, still processing yesterday and being pegged, the viral video, the revelation of Jen's role in Angela and his sex life, his bride-to-be's formerly secret lesbian activity with his ex-wife, and just now her frank, tell-all radio interview, and finally the surprisingly perceptive advice she'd given to several listeners.

"How much of it did you hear?" she asked, more concerned about his reputation than hers.

"I began listening during your telling about the past couple of weeks," he said. "Dave called me and said you were on the radio."

"Oh," Angela said, guilt beginning to rise in her as the rush of her sex guru renown on the radio began to fade. She grabbed some eggs from the refrigerator. She asked, "I'm sorry for how it all came out. That was never part of the plan."

"'That' wasn't? Exactly what wasn't?" Ivan asked, still feeling overwhelmed by the past twenty-four hours, and yet secretly craving to be fucked again.

"Almost the entire world learning about our sex life."

"But the pegging was part of the plan?"

"Yes darling, and you loved it," she said, knowing he really had, as she walked over to him. She brought her hand to his crotch and was surprised to feel he was hard. "Interesting. Why are you hard right now?"

"I don't know," Ivan replied, and he actually didn't know.

"Is it because my sexy bitch wants to be fucked again?" she asked, regaining her confidence in being able to read him. She didn't need to sit down with him and hold his hand while asking a bunch of gentle questions about how he felt about this and that. It was obvious he wanted to get pegged again... she could see it in his eyes and his demeanor. Whatever he wasn't saying with words, he was screaming with his sheepish body language!

"Angela, I..." he began, not wanting to sound pathetic... since the internet largely saw him that way... while a small, hopefully perceptive minority applauded him.

"I'll be right back," she said, deciding to take matters into her own hands again.

Ivan sighed, attempting to process his weak-minded desire, obvious to himself as well, to get fucked again, and with her accepting his surrender of his manhood... although her answers on the radio to some of the questions did make him feel somewhat better. Right near the end she'd even been touting him as a 'complete' man, superior to and worthier of respect than those machismo guys he'd always been intimidated by.

She returned, her strap-on already in place, lube in one hand, and ordered, "Bend over the table, my sexy slut."

"Angela, I'm not sure about this," Ivan prevaricated while his cock raged.

"You're not sure about wanting me to fuck your pretty asshole?" she asked as she strode up to him, pushed him forward onto the table, and pulled his pajamas and underwear off.

"Angela," he protested, although it wasn't much of a protest at all.

"Just tell me what you want," she ordered as she poured lube between his ass cheeks. "It can be anything, but I'm certain I already know what it is."

"Angela, please," he said, his plea beginning as a protest against making him do this, but actually coming across as 'Please fuck my ass.'

"Tell me Ivan, tell me what you want," she repeated as she positioned her cock against his asshole.

"You already know what I want, but I feel so gay for wanting it," he confessed, trying to explain his mixed feelings to her.

"You think you might be gay? Do you find me attractive?" she asked as she rubbed her ever-hard cock around his puckered asshole.