The BBW's Bottom Boy: A Spit Roast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, of course I do," he said. "You're beautiful. Just like you described all BBWs as being."

"You do have a thing for large girls," she smiled, as she pushed forward and into his ass.

"Ooooooooh," he moaned, his hard cock flinching as his ass was filled.

"You see, you're not gay if you're still attracted to women," she explained, as her cock slowly filled his ass. "And I'm your woman, even while I'm fucking your ass."

"So you meant what you said about me on the radio?" he asked, the cock sliding into him feeling so good and so natural.

"Yes honey," she said, now all the way inside his ass. "You're not gay, you're not a sissy, but you are my beloved little fuck toy, and I love humiliating you. Which we both know you also love."

"Ooooooh," he moaned at her nasty words, and the pleasure consuming him as she began to fuck him.

"Even if you suck another man's cock then swallow, or take his facial, or if you take a living monster cock in your pretty asshole and serve as some guy's cum bucket, you re not gay," she said, "so long as you're doing it to please me; especially if I'm taking part in some fashion, even if I'm only watching."

"But I don't do those things," he moaned, as she began fucking him harder.

"Not yet, maybe. But I bet you'd look really hot with a cock in your mouth while I watched," Angela continued planting seeds, knowing Jen already had plans for him to suck a real cock someday soon.

"Oh God," he moaned, finding her words so taboo, so wrong, and yet his hard cock, flying all over the place with each of her deep thrusts, throbbed with every single word from his bride-to-be.

"I bet you'll be a really hot cock sucker," she continued, now wording her fantasies more as predictions than speculations, his moans conveying that her wicked words were turning him on. "We already know how you love the taste of cum."

"It was my own cum, and you made me eat it," he protested, recalling the cream pie he'd eaten that one time so far. And it had been from her ass!

"You could have refused," she said. "I didn't threaten you or anything, I simply told you to do it, and then you chose to lick my cum-filled asshole."

Ivan realized he could have said no at the time, could have pushed her away, yet he'd found the humiliating task enthralling. He also realized he would still do anything to keep her happy, so whether or not she'd coerced him into doing anything at any time, was really a moot point. She now appeared to be foreshadowing his sucking cock sometime in near future, which he wasn't looking forward to doing. But he knew if she asked him to, he'd do it. And he'd probably even end up enjoying the experience!

"I bet you'll also look hot with real cocks in both of your fuck holes, spit-roasting your slut body," she continued, her nasty words turning her on as well as him, while she imagined him with dicks in his holes... and for some reason black dicks... perhaps only because that would make the taboo act look even more taboo, and thus even hotter.

"You're not considering I should... oooooh God," Ivan began to ask, but the pleasure was consuming his body.

"Yes, watching you getting fucked by some big black dick will be so hot," she confirmed, as if it were a done deal.

"Blaaaaaaack?" he moaned in question form, since for some reason, the moment that visual popped into his head, it led to him to instantly spewing his morning load all over the table.

"You always did have a quick trigger," Jen observed, since it turned out she'd been quietly watching the wicked act.

"HI, Mistress," Angela said, not slowing down while she finished giving her man a prostate orgasm.

"Fuuuuuuck," Ivan said, his shame compounded by being seen by his ex-wife with a dick in his ass while he kept squirting cum all over the floor.

"I see your morning nationwide debut shas gotten you all excited," Jen said.

"I need to live up to my words," Angela said.

"Indeed," Jen agreed. "That was quite the interview."

"It was surreal," Angela said. "I still can't believe how many people called, or that anyone cared about anything I had to say. But the ones I spoke to seemed to be hanging on my every word!"

"Did you continue listening after you hung up your phone?" Jen asked.

"No, I've been busy fucking my slut, "Angela said as she slowed down.

"Sarah said she thinks you should host your own weekly advice hour," Jen said. "Which might be an excellent idea, since there were over 50 more calls you didn't get to."

"No way," Angela said as she stopped moving, resting deep inside her man.

"Yeah," Jen said. "It seems like you may really have started a revolution."

"But you're the one who actually started it," Angela said. "I was just your John the Baptist."

"So now I'm the feminists' version of Jesus Christ?" Jen asked with a chuckle. "Maybe that's fair enough. I did plant those seeds in your fertile mind," as she hopped onto the kitchen counter, spread her legs and snapped her fingers.

Angela pulled out of her man, quickly went to her superior and buried her face in her perfect pie.

"So, Ivan," Jen said, while she was snacked upon. "If only I'd known you liked dick so much while we were still married."

"I don't like dick," Ivan insisted weakly, still bent over, still recovering from the intensity of his orgasm, and he watched in surprised perverse awe while his wife-to-be ate his wife-of-before's pussy.

"Oh, we both know you're a little cock sucker bottom bitch dying to feel a real dick in your pussy," Jen said, as she pressed a hand against the back of Angela's head.

Angela listened the to exchange curiously, and with a little guilt. She'd recently been rough and verbally abusive towards Ivan, but they also shared regular moments of tenderness. However she knew Jen would show no sensitivity to him at all, only dominant humiliation.

"I don't think so," Ivan said, standing up.

"Your lack of a denial only confirms you want to be a cock sucker," Jen said.

"You need to hear me say it out loud? Then fine; I have no interest at all in being a cock sucker," Ivan said firmly, still unable to tear his eyes away from the lesbian act occurring right in front of him.

"As well as no interest in getting that pussy of yours fucked?" Jen smirked.

"Pussy?" Ivan asked, having heard her misuse that word twice. "What pussy?"

"Would you prefer I call it your cunt?" Jen asked wickedly.

"I don't even know what you're talking about," he said, always hating to get into arguments with Jen... he lost 99% of them, and even in the rare case he did win one, she found a way of making it his fault she was wrong.

"Sissies have cunts, not asses," she said, as she pushed Angela's head deeper into her pussy.

"I'm not a sissy."

"Would you prefer I call you a faggot?"

Ivan had begun to accept he liked being pegged, the fresh evidence on the floor pretty hard to deny, and that it wasn't gay... he had Angela's testimony that it was an intimate moment when he gave away his masculinity to assist in strengthening their relationship, and his manliness was returned to him in a few minutes. But now Jen was turning it back into his original paranoia.

"No," he said, then was unsure of what to add... his cock surprisingly still hard... a rarity at his age after he'd come.

Jen noticed and said, "Shit, you're still hard. You must be a faggot."

"No, I'm hard because of watching my woman eating out my bitchy ex-wife," he said, trying to regain his masculinity. Although with Jen in the picture, that was a lost cause.

"Oh my, is the faggot trying to grow a spine?" Jen laughed. "Don't pretend to be something you're not."

"Look, Jen," Ivan began.

"Hold that thought for a second, your wife-to-be is about to get your bitchy ex-wife off."

Angela hadn't heard much of the last couple minutes of bickering since Jen's legs were squeezed around her ears, so she focused on licking. Now Jen parted her legs again.

"That's it slut, eat my cunt," Jen ordered, looking down at her pet, and then up to her stunned ex-husband.

Angela obeyed, dying to taste her sweet cum.

After a few seconds Jen ordered, "Tell me what you want, slut."

"I want you to come all over my face while my man watches me being a submissive cunt-licking pet for my Mistress," Angela responded between licks, smoothly shifting from dominant ass fucking Mistress to submissive cunt licking lesbian.

"Good slut," Jen said, her hand still on Angela's head as she maintained eye contact with Ivan right up until the moment of her climax. "Oh yes, fuck, eat my cunt, get me off you nasty slut. Oh yes, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuck!"

Ivan watched the live action porn scene with complete fascination. It was so wrong! His wife-to-be servicing his ex-wife... even though in his eyes they were two of the most beautiful women in the world... having lesbian sex right in front of him in his kitchen. And yet his cock felt it was so right!

Once Jen's orgasm had run its course, she said, "Let's take this to the bedroom."

"Take what to the bedroom?" Angela asked, luxuriating in her last licks of pussy heaven.

"Ivan's first spit-roasting," Jen said.

"Jen, I really don't think...." Ivan began, but she cut him off.

"I didn't ask for your opinion, and neither did my slut," Jen said, hopping off the kitchen counter and grabbing Ivan's hard little cock as if it were a handle. "Now let's go."

Ivan reluctantly followed as he was led by his cock, both figuratively and literally, into his bedroom. He looked back and saw a shiny-faced Angela following them eagerly, and definitely not asking his opinion about what was coming next. However, she did mouth, 'I love you,' while still wearing her strap-on cock.

Once inside the room that had used to be solely Angela's and nothing to do with her, Jen led her ex-husband to the bed as if she owned the place, and ordered, "Get onto the bed on all fours."

"Jen, this is wrong," Ivan argued.

"Right now, fucker," Jen roared, slapping his ass hard.

"We're doing whatever our Mistress tells us to, sweetheart," Angela said, lending her support to the real power in their bedroom, but coaxing him lovingly, with none of Jen's sneer in her attitude.

"Angela..." Ivan said, looking at her with pleading eyes.

"No, just obey her, as will I. But don't worry, I promise you'll love this," Angela insisted as gently as she could. That second-guessing of herself she'd indulged in right after the radio broadcast was now gone... she was now confident that she understood her man better than anyone else possibly could... except for the master manipulator Jen, of course.

"Yes, you were born to be the bitch for two dominant women," Jen said with far less diplomacy. "You pretty much have been for your entire life. Angela, go back and grab my bag from your kitchen."

"Okay," Angela said.

"Did you enjoy watching Angela eating me out?" Jen asked.

"Yeah, but any guy would," Ivan pointed out.

"True, true," Jen nodded, as she ran her hands over his ass.

"But this is too much," Ivan said, even though his cock was raging.

"What is?" Jen asked.

"This," he said frustratedly, waving his arms around in vague gestures that also didn't explain anything. He couldn't actually say the words.

"This what?" Jen continued, enjoying watching his frustration.

"Your controlling my fiancée," he finally said.

"She can tell me to back off, if that's what she wants," Jen said. "It's not my fault she loves pussy."

"No, I'm not telling you anything of the sort. But actually, my loving pussy is kind of your fault," Angela said, returning to hand Jen her bag.

"Okay, it is kind of my fault," Jen shrugged, as she pulled a strap-on from the bag.

"We shouldn't do this," Ivan protested again, but it had no substance, since he didn't any effort at all to leave his position on all fours.

"Honey, you'll love it," Angela repeated her assurance.

"Yes, we need to train you to be a perfect two-hole fuck toy," Jen added, coming across as more threatening than reassuring, while she drew the harness up her legs.

"Being pegged by my fiancée is one thing," Ivan said, taking note that Jen's cock was bigger.

"And the other thing of being double teamed by your ex-wife and your wife-to-be is a dream come true," Jen finished for him while pre-emptively redirecting his conclusion, as she got onto the bed behind him. "Now shut him up, slut."

"Just relax, honey," Angela said, as she too got onto the bed.

"We really shouldn't be doing this," Ivan said as he felt his ex's hands gripping his hips, making his cock flinch.

"Tell that to your eager little wee-wee," Jen smirked, seeing it was still hard even after shooting a load all over the kitchen floor.

"But... but... I just..." he began, as Jen slid her cock into his already gaped asshole, and Angela shut him up with a cock plugging his mouth that had been in his ass only a few minutes ago. Humiliation shot through him at the ultimate shame of what was happening to him... and that even though Jen's cock was spreading his ass wider than Angela's previous one and thus creating a fresh burning sensation, he also felt pulses of pleasure back there.

"That's much better, the less a sissy says, the better," Jen said, as she kept sliding her cock into his ass, and then began a mundane conversation with Angela. "So that was quite the interview."

"Yeah, it was wild," Angela said, this current act adding to the wildness of a day that had still only just begun.

"Sarah seemed to really like you," Jen said, now all the way inside her ex's asshole.

"Yeah, she said she'll be calling me later," Angela said.

"Really? Why?" Jen asked, as she began to slowly fuck her ex.

Angela was also slowly fucking his mouth as she answered, "I'm not sure, but she did say she liked the idea of a BBW porn movie, where bigger girls turned skinny girls into their submissive sluts. She even indicated that if I was taking part, she'd be glad to be my skinny slut."

"No way," Jen said. "That's really hot!"

"Yeah, she thinks a major niche market is being ignored," Angela said.

"Well that's certainly true," Jen agreed. "There are lots of men like our fuck toy here who prefer big women, and lots of bitches, once they discover the thrill of submitting to a big woman, will be lining up in droves to become our bimbo cunt-licking slaves."

"Exactly," Angela agreed, loving the idea of inspiring other women and being a trendsetter.

"Make sure we have some say in the script," Jen said. "A million ideas are already percolating in my head."

"Of course they are," Angela smiled, thinking of a couple of her Mistress's skinny pets she'd met so far.

"It may need to become a series," Jen added. "One episode could be, 'The BBW Gals Take On the Fashion Industry!'"

"That would be a good one," Angela agreed.

"Are you going to star in the first one?" Jen asked.

"I don't know," Angel said. "I haven't thought about it enough, yet."

Ivan was listening avidly while both of his holes were being slowly fucked. His cock was throbbing, yet his head was spinning. Were they really talking about taking part in a porn movie? The idea was hot, but no way did he want his wife-to-be seen by the world at large in pornographic films, whether she was starring in them or not.

"Now that you're a celebrity, you may have to think of a career change anyway," Jen said.

"I hadn't thought about that," Angela said. There would be unavoidable consequences stemming from her viral video and today's radio interview. She'd now be seen very differently by many people, and although there were many of them who appeared to see her as a hero and as a credible spokesperson for the BBW community, there'd be others seeing her in a far less flattering light.

"And since you outed me this morning," Jen said. "I may have to reconsider my own future as well."

"Outed you? I didn't mention your name even once," Angela pointed out.

"Perhaps not, but how difficult will it be for some busybody to research the identity of fuck toy's former wife?" Jen asked.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," Angela said.

"No worries," she shrugged. "Actually, I don't even care. I'll find some kind of way to monetize all of this notoriety."

"How?" Angela asked.

"Not sure," she said. "But whenever one door closes, another opens."

"I guess," Angela said.

"And in the past twenty-four hours... actually, less than that... you've opened one monumental fucking door," Jen smiled, as she began to fuck Ivan's ass faster.

"You've opened all of the doors for me," Angela returned the compliment, considering herself so lucky to have found a way of having such an open and sexually charged relationship with a woman that according to some she was supposed to despise, since she was Ivan's ex.

"And now we need to open up our slut," Jen said, as she began slamming into Ivan.

"Oh God," Ivan groaned, when all the fucking shifted from slow and conversational, to rough and deep.

"Keep sucking, slut," Angela ordered as she fucked his face.

"This is fun," Jen said.

"Yeah," Angela laughed.

"I mean chatting together while sluts eat our cunts is fun too," Jen said. "But this is even better!"

"I like chatting while skinny bitches eat our cunts too," Angela said.

"We can keep doing that," Jen said. "Actually, following this morning's radio interview, we'll likely find lots of new eager and curious sluts to play with."

"I could always handle another eager pet slut," Angela said.

"Or an entire stable of them," Jen expounded, as they leaned in and kissed, while both of their cocks remained lodged deep inside Ivan.

Ivan had to really focus on breathing through his nose, since Angela's cock was resting deep inside his throat.

They kissed for a full minute before Jen said, "Now let's really double team this bitch."

"Yeah," Angela said.

"On three pull out, and let's fuck him in unison," she said.

"Okay," Angela agreed.

Ivan prepared for the hard fucking... which by this time he undeniably wanted.

"One, two, three," Jen counted, and then they both slid deep into their fuck toy.

And pulled out.

In.

Out.

In.

Out.

Ivan moaned like a bitch in heat, cock-throbbing pleasure coursing through his very core. He hated how much he loved being fucked. Being used. It was like a sexual rebirth, where once again the baby emerges from the womb crying like mad.

"Oh yeah slut, take my cock," Jen ordered.

"Yeah baby, you look so hot with two dicks inside you," Angela added.

"Could you imagine if he had two real cocks pounding his holes?" Jen asked, really reaming Ivan's asshole. "Maybe while we danced around spouting silly slogans and waving pom poms?"

"Oh, that would be so hot," Angela said, as her man's eyes went wide.

Jen paused deep inside Ivan's asshole, knowing he was close, and thus it was the perfect time to ask, "Do you want to get fucked by some big real men with their big real cocks?"

Angela pulled out and ordered, "Tell her, baby."

"No, only by you two," Ivan said.

"You'll get fucked by anyone we tell you to," Jen corrected him, punctuating her statement with three deep, hard thrusts.

"Noooooooo," Ivan moaned.

"Just tell us you agree, and we'll fuck you like the nasty fuck slut you are," Jen offered, this time with five deep hard thrusts.

"Oh God!" Ivan said, so close to coming, and so badly needing to be fucked hard.

"Come on, honey," Angela soothed, playing good cop to Jen's bad cop. "All three of us know you'll end up doing exactly what we tell you to."

"Because you're our sissy," Jen said, with three hard thrusts.

"Yes, I'm your sissy," Ivan moaned in agreement.