The BBW's Bottom Boy: A Spit Roast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And our fuck toy," Jen added, five thrusts.

"Yes, I'm your fuck toy," Ivan declared.

"And you'll be our obedient submissive, always doing whatever the fuck we tell you to," Jen added with seven hard thrusts.

"Please, Jen," Ivan pleaded.

"Say it, tell us you'll suck men's dicks for us," Jen continued her interrogation, three deep thrusts.

"Jen," Ivan moaned weakly, trying desperately to avoid making such a dangerous declaration.

"Say it, honey, say you'll suck some dicks for me," Angela whispered gently.

"Fuck," Ivan moaned, three hard thrusts in his ass.

"Do it for me, baby," Angela encouraged. "I know you want me to be happy!"

"Say it," Jen demanded.

Yes dammit, I'll suck some dicks for you," Ivan agreed out of sheer lust and desperation, "now please fuck my ass."

"You mean your pussy?" Jen corrected him/her.

"Yes, yes, please fuck my pussy, and make me into the slut that I am," Ivan agreed mindlessly.

"There you go," Jen said, happy she'd broken him. She kept her word, and resumed fucking Ivan's pussy rough... hard... deep.

"Oh, fuuuuck yes," Ivan moaned, his cock throbbing.

"Come faggot, come sissy, come slut," Jen ordered with each deep thrust.

"Oooooooooh," Ivan moaned in a decidedly unmasculine way, as he spewed his second load of the morning, without ever having his dick touched... except when Jen had used it as a handle to lead him to the bedroom.

"Only a real sissy cock sucking, ass taking faggot comes without having her weewee touched," Jen said, as she continued drilling his ass throughout his orgasm.

Angela, horny since she hadn't come yet during her wild morning, shucked off her strap-on, presented her pussy to her man, and ordered, "Get eating."

Ivan began licking his woman's pussy. even while he continued trembling from the intensity of his orgasm.

"He's already pretty well trained," Jen observed, as she slowed down.

"Mainly because of twenty years of marriage to you, Angela smiled.

"If only I knew then what I know now," Jen said, pulling out of his ass.

"Then you and I wouldn't ever have met," Angela said, as she clutched Ivan's head.

"True," Jen said. "I have to get going, but I expect both of you at my place for dinner tonight, is that clear?"

"For sure," Angela said.

"You too, faggot," Jen said. "Today's training is far from over."

"Okay," Ivan agreed mindlessly, as he licked and continued enjoying an orgasm that didn't seem willing ever to end... this prostate orgasm lasting substantially longer than any other he'd ever had.

"Good boy," Jen said, slapping his ass. She then walked over and kissed Angela. "Tonight we're going to have lots more fun."

"I can't wait," Angela said, just as her phone rang.

"I'll get that for you," Jen offered.

"Great," Angela said.

Jen picked up the phone, and instead of giving it to Angela, answered it. "Hello."

"Angela?"

"No, this is her best friend, Jen."

"HI Jen, this is Sarah from the Jack Watson Show; is Angela available?" Sarah asked, now in her office with one of her interns under her desk and between her legs.

"Sure," Jen said, considering introducing herself as Angela's Mistress and chatting with her for a while, but having an appointment to get to.

Jen handed her the phone and Angela greeted, "Hello."

"Hi, Angela," Sarah greeted. "It really was amazing chatting with you."

"You toooo," Angela said, and let out a little moan as Ivan sucked on her clit.

"Are you okay?" Sarah asked.

"I'm just having my bottom bitch eat my pussy after my Mistress and I spit-roasted him a few minutes ago," Angela answered bluntly.

"No way," Sarah said, finding it a little hard to believe this was all true. "Was the woman who answered the phone your Mistress and also bottombitchboy's ex-wife?"

"It was," Angela said.

"This almost seems too hard to believe," Sarah said.

"I know," Angela said. "I can scarcely believe it myself."

Jen took the phone back. "Hi, Sarah, it's Mistress Jen."

"Hi, Mistress Jen," Sarah greeted, feeling compelled to address her using the honorific .

"Are you a cunt eater?" Jen asked bluntly.

"I've dined on a dish or two," Sarah said.

"Ever service a BBW?" Jen asked.

"Can't say I have," Sarah admitted. "The industry I was in tended to expect all their actresses to have a certain body type."

"I know," Jen said. "But Angela tells me you're thinking about making a BBW porn movie."

"I am," Sarah said. "That's why I called, actually. I've already called a studio I used to work with, and they're all in."

"Really?" Jen said, looking at Angela.

"Really what?" Angela asked.

"I'm going to put you on speakerphone," Jen said, "so Angela can hear you while she gets her twat licked."

"Sure," Sarah said, as she too got her twat licked.

"So tell us about the movie," Jen said.

"It's already been greenlit," Sarah said. "All they need is a sample script."

"Would you like us to write it?" Angela asked.

"Actually, I'd like you to fly down to Los Angeles, and we would write it together," Sarah explained.

"The three of us," Jen specified.

"Sure, I'm sure I could get the studio to pay for an additional flight," Sarah said.

"When?" Jen asked.

"I checked," Sarah said, as the intern slowly licked her pussy, "there are flights leaving tomorrow morning, and then we could meet for dinner tomorrow night and get to know each other."

"We can make that work," Jen agreed.

"But I have a wedding to plan," Angela pointed out.

"Right. So we could only be there for a couple of days," Jen said.

"That should be long enough for us to hemmer out a script," Sarah said.

"And to do some other hammering," Jen added, realizing she'd be late to her appointment, but this was too good an opportunity to miss.

"I have a hunch we'll have time to play," Sarah said.

"I already know what you'll be having for dessert," Jen said bluntly.

"Sounds delish! I look forward to dining with you," Sarah said, turned on by the brazen bluntness of this woman behind the woman.

"I've got to go," Jen said, "but I look forward to meeting you tomorrow. "

"And I look forward to eating you tomorrow," Sarah replied, a little brazenly blunt herself.

"I'm giving the phone to my slut," Jen said.

"Bye, Mistress Jen," Sarah said.

"Bye, my future pet," Jen responded courteously, or at least her version of courteous, handing Angela the phone.

This entire time Ivan had been licking obediently, his head spinning with the memory of yesterday's submission, and today's radio show and subsequent humiliating sodomy from his ex-wife. And now his wife-to-be was about to fly to Los Angeles to help write a porn movie. This all just seemed too much... too soon... too unbelievable... too wild... and too life altering. Plus too good to be true!

"Hi Sarah," Angela said, clicking off the speakerphone and putting the phone to her ear.

"Your Mistress is quite the woman," Sarah said.

"You have no idea," Angela said.

"Are you really being eaten out right now?"

"Yeah, my sissy is eating my pussy while he recovers from his second prostate orgasm this morning. I fucked him over the kitchen table after hanging up from speaking with you," Angela said.

"That's crazy," Sarah said. "I'm getting my pussy licked right now too."

"By Jack?"

"No, by one of my interns," Sarah said. "I have a few pussy lickers here who service me whenever I need to get off."

"I bet you do," Angela said, knowing she'd be online to download some of Sarah's old movies later today.

"Want to come together?" Sarah asked.

"I'm pretty close," Angela warned.

"I am too," Sarah said. "This morning was a huge turn on, but Mistress Jen's wicked talk, and her expectations for when we meet, have me pretty damn hot and bothered."

"And she meant every word she said," Angela emphasized.

"I believe you," Sarah said, having always been somewhat of a submissive, sexually.

"Do you really want me to fly out there tomorrow?"

"I do," Sarah said. "I'm dying to meet you."

"I'm dying to meet you too," Angela said, as she closed her eyes. "I'm about to come while I picture myself eating your pussy."

"And I'm about to come picturing myself eating your pussy while Mistress Jen fucks me," Sarah moaned, as she grabbed the back of her intern's head... she literally couldn't remember her name... Beth, maybe.

The intern, whose name was actually Gabby, licked faster, having quickly learned the importance of obedience if she wanted good references.

"Oh yes, I'll eat your pussy until you come all over my face," Angela moaned, shoving Ivan's head as deep into her wetness as she could.

"And I'll finger bang your cunt until you coat my face with your cunt juice," Sarah moaned, as they both began grinding their pussies against the faces between their legs.

"Oh fuck, come for me, Angela," Sarah moaned.

"I'm so close," Angela said.

"Come for me baby, I'm won't last much longer," Sarah begged, knowing she could come anytime she let go, since she was so fucking horny.

"Now slut, come right fucking now," Angela demanded.

"Oh fuuuuuck," Sarah screamed, biting her lips to muffle it somewhat, as her orgasm hit her hard.

"Yesssssss," Angela screamed too, hers totally unrestrained, her orgasm kicking in the moment she heard Sarah reach hers.

"Fuck," Sarah said, as she collapsed into her chair and released her intern's head.

"God," Angela said, as she crashed onto her back and allowed the ongoing orgasm to take its course.

They were both silent, as they allowed their respective cunt lickers to lap up their respective cum. Finally Sarah said, "That was amazing."

"Fucking wild," Angela agreed.

"So, I need to go and book your flights," Sarah said. "Can I text you the information, once it's booked?"

"Sure," Angela said, still in awe she was going to Los Angeles tomorrow to collaborate on writing a porn movie.

"I'll also book you a hotel. Single queen?"

"That'll be great."

"I'll see you both tomorrow then," Sarah said, as she rolled back her chair, thus granting Gabby access to the rest of the radio station.

"I can't wait," Angela said, as her man finally sat up from between her legs.

"Me neither," Sarah said. "Have a great day."

"I already have," Angela said, looking at the clock and seeing it wasn't even eleven yet.

"Bye."

"Bye."

Angela asked, as she put her phone down, "Did you hear all that?"

"Yeah," he said.

"Are you okay with my going to Los Angeles for a couple of days?"

"What about our wedding?"

"I'll work my ass off today to get as much done as I can, and I may get you to do a few things while I'm gone."

"So you still want to marry me?" Ivan asked pitifully, his masculinity rather fragile after yesterday's tumultuous events, and now today's.

"Honey," Angela said, pulling him up and kissing him. "I love you. Absolutely nothing has changed about my feelings for you."

"Good," he said.

"But do you still want to marry me after everything I've put you through in the last two days?" Angela asked, confident he'd do anything for her, he'd proven that indisputably recently, but she still felt the need to give him an out. He was certainly willing enough she knew, but she didn't wish him to feel at all trapped.

"Yes, very much so. I love you, Angela," he said, feeling so lucky to have a woman as amazing as Angela willing to marry an average Joe like him.

"And I love you too, Ivan," Angela said. "I want to live the rest of my life with you, exploring my sexuality and helping you to explore yours."

"I didn't know mine needed to be explored," he said.

"But now you know it does?" she asked.

"I'm not sure," Ivan said, not having had any time to process his accelerated sexual awakening.

"I do," she said. "Every man and every woman should have the chance to explore all sides of their sexuality."

"All sides?"

"Masculine and feminine," she said. "Dominant and submissive."

"I don't know if I even have a dominant side; I just want to make you happy," he said, unsure of how he felt about his own suddenly confusing sexuality, but completely comfortable with his bride-to-be exploring hers.

"And you do make me happy Ivan, you really do," Angela said. "But sexually I need more than just you, or any man actually, can give me."

"I understand that," he said, and he did. She was a free spirit, or had recently become one, just like Jen, and if he didn't allow Angela to explore her sexuality he'd lose her, just like he'd lost Jen. And at his age, he knew finding yet another woman to spend the rest of his life with would be next to impossible. His meeting Angela after Jen gave him the boot was a miracle in itself... he wasn't sure there was a third miracle left.

"So do you want to do something crazy?"

"I'm afraid even to guess what the word crazy means to you now," he smiled.

"Let's take a nap together," she said, "and just sleep."

"That is crazy," he said, as she cuddled into him.

"I love you, Angela," Ivan said, as she nestled into him

"I love you too, Ivan," she said, as she placed her hand on his heart. "With all my heart."

Ivan placed his hand on hers, and they both closed their eyes.

Angela smiled as she mused upon how she loved being Jen's submissive; she revelled in the thrill of the sexual bluntness she'd disseminated far and wide on the radio this morning, and how much she'd loved wearing a strap-on and fucking her man... but no matter what happened in the future... no matter how wild it got... she also wanted this man who loved her to be with her at least in spirit, even if he couldn't always fly to Los Angeles with her. But most of all, she wanted to share interludes with him like this one... with simple romantic intimacy.

For his part, Ivan knew everything had changed recently... and yet as he lay there with the love of his life snuggled against him, he also knew nothing had changed. He still loved Angela with all his heart. He would still do anything at all to make her happy. He also knew the phrase 'anything at all' was scary, and he knew that Jen's emergence into their lives could only bring kink and humiliation... at least to him, if not Angela too occasionally... yet he knew that no matter how much he protested against being humiliated... sometimes just for show... he'd always end up doing that 'anything at all' for her, just like he'd do it for Angela. Anything at all. He had no idea what that would include, but being thrown into the deep end with no preconceptions was at least half the fun, wasn't it?

Angela's phone rang again. It had remained strangely silent after so many people nationwide had listened to her saying what so many of them might consider scandalous ranting. In addition to the callers she'd spoken to on the air, who'd been so supportive of her points of view, surely there were lots more who couldn't wait to hurl abuse at her. But then again, how many of them would have access to her personal number, so this paucity of calling so far, made sense.

But when she checked the Caller ID, she saw it was her Mom, and her heart sank. She and her Mom had always been close, but they'd never discussed their sex lives with each other. In fact, for the minimum amount of sex necessary for her Mom to get pregnant with Angela and her elder brother Howard (by two years), she wasn't even certain her parents had ever even had a sex life. So, it was likely this call wouldn't be at all pleasant! But not answering, and thus putting off the inevitable talk with her mother about her new lifestyle would only make matters worse, so she'd better bite the bullet and face it now. She picked up and answered nervously.

"Hi Mom, I'm guessing you know about yesterday, and you heard me on the radio. So, go ahead and let me have it: what do you think?"

"Well daughter, I have to tell you it was at least... interesting."

THE END... FOR NOW... MAYBE.

THE BBW'S BOTTOM BOY: BBC BITCH

Ivan discovers 'anything at all' includes sucking BBC and getting fucked by BBC.

THE BBW'S BOTTOM BOY: LESBIAN PLAY

The girls' LA trip is a wild lesbian adventure... and maybe includes someone pegging Jack. But if so, who does the pegging? Angela? Sarah? Mistress Jen? Or all three of them in a train?

THE BBW'S BOTTOM BOY: WEDDING

The wedding day begins and ends with lots of sex, and not just for the Happy Couple.

Jack

sarah

Bottombitchboy

Jen Angela Ivan