The BDSM Club

Story Info
The story tells the discovery of fetish and new friend.
1.3k words
3.58
4.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troy was a fresh graduate high school student with a great dream to become a remarkable mechanical engineer. After graduation, he wanted to find a domain to use his knowledge to create new useful devices. No luck in all the car workshops and metal factories. Therefore, he went to receive some advice from his best friend Apolonia, who was madly in love with her. She had no interest in him, so he declined all his invitations and wanted to stay friends.

Troy wanted to have a shot with Apolonia, but the gods had other plans for him. Troy had a very strange fetish when he was thinking about his friend. He would go to her house and started masturbating when she was either undressing, taking a shower, or masturbating herself. He was somehow a stalker. He ended his job by cumming on her house.

On the other side, Apolonia also had a dark side herself as she was a nymphomaniac who has sex with all people she was interested in no matter their looks. Except for Troy because she didn't want to betray her friendship with him. She knew him since grade school.

Troy was desperate to find a job, to create something, and then he heard a rumor of a strange event that was taking place in town only night. He tried to contact every person to find out what this event was about. After many conversations, he found out the location and somehow the time period when he should be there. In a hunter mansion somewhere not far from the outskirts of the town was the event-taking place. Troy went there himself to find out what was happening. The bodyguard standing there told him:

- Wait, are you over 18 because you look rather young?

- Yes, I am, He showed his ID, and he was 20 years.

- Ok, do you possess any strange object on yourself, like knives, handcuffs, or whips

- Handcuffs, whips, no, I don t carry such things. Why?

- All the objects needed are already inside.

- What? OMG

Troy was thinking, "What kind of the event is really taking place here? Is this a kinky event''. As he entered the mansion, a red image stroke his eyes; the air was airtight and very humid. What he saw there changed his perspective entirely. The whole room was filled with cages, dildos, BDSM devices, many latex and torture devices. Everyone was releasing all their lust, having orgys plenty of sex tortured themselves until they collapse. Troy was approached by a masked naked woman with giant boobs and touched his dick through his pants. She gave him a mask and asked.

- What are you into? What are you innocent pleasure?

- Ahh... Ahhh, something simpler, I think.

- I understand; we have something fun for first-timers.

She took Troy's hand and dragged him to a separate room, where there was filled with two women and two men. They were pleasuring themselves to the maximum. Troy was thrown there, and instantly, all his clothes were ripped off, and the pleasuring started. From licking his dick, touching his tits, and making out. The guys were holding him to the floor, where the girls started rubbing their pussy against his dick and finally fucking him. The pleasure was so overwhelming that after 3 minutes, he cummed already. Then round two started, where he was given the opportunity to whip the girl's ass and continue fucking. Round three was too much for him, and he had less energy, so he left the room.

As he was about to leave the mansion, he saw one girl who left two guys with rather endowed dicks. The girl seemed rather familiar, so Troy wanted to check her out and followed her. She went to the wardrobe to change. As she took off her mask, it was revealed that it was Apolonia. Troy was a little bit confused and approached her directly.

- Apolonia, is that you?

- OMG!! Troy, what are you doing here. She was both scared and shocked.

- I should ask you the same question. I didn't know you were into this stuff

- Same to you.

- Yeah, I was looking for a method of inspiration and retrieval. I found myself here. So

- Ohh, I understand ... interesting. I feel uncomfortable talking here. Would you like to go talk more at home?

- Yeah sure.

So both of them went home afterward. Troy took some notes of what he saw at the event.

They both said nothing to each other; they were too ashamed to talk. Troy took courage and expressed his feelings. He really liked her and wanted to be together. Apolonia knew about this and rejected him again. But she wanted to give him another chance but in a different matter.

- I want to stay, friend Troy. I don t want to hurt you. I am another person and cannot express myself in a relationship. So better friends than as a couple. I am happier staying like this and having fun with you.

- I see. Well, thank you for clarifying.

- I know you sad, but of what happened today, I can offer you something in exchange.

- What do you mean?

She showed him better than telling him. Her right hand was touching his dick and with her left one gone under his shirt.

Troy was panicking and asked:

- What are you doing?

- Shhhh.

She started to undress in front of him and took his clothes off. She will fulfill his most deep desire.

- I am a nymphomaniac, and I do this only to the person that I like, but today you are an exception so let's enjoy ourselves.

She started sucking his dick in her small mouth. Troy did not believe this his wish came true. He enjoyed every moment of it. She quickly changed the position and wanted to penetrate her. He strokes his dick inside of her, moaning like a cat. She went to the next level by putting her nails directly in his skin, mentioning he wanted to be more aggressive. Troy thought,'' Is this really how a nympho acts. If yes, then I like it.'' Every 2 minutes, the position changed; she wanted more, but Troy was exhausting himself, but at the same time also wanted more. She was moaning more, wanting deeper, faster; as such, she pulled him closer to her. Kissing was not enough, and she said to bite her by the ear. So he did, but after 5 minutes, he couldn't resist anymore and cummed outside. What just took place was something unimaginable.

- So did you like it? Asked Apolonia.

- You are joking. What just happened now was only in my dreams. Turning such a dream into reality well... Sorry I cannot believe it.

- I am glad. So if you are into kinky stuff and I am also, why not profit from such things. Be friends with benefits.

- Really? You are joking, right?

- No, if you need to release some stress or need some advice, idea, I will gladly help. However, do not exaggerate these requests.

- Wow, thank you very much. You are really a great friend. I think I now understand a little of what you meant by not changing this relationship.

- I am glad then.

After another 10 minutes, Troy left Apolonia's house. He even got an idea of what he can build. What he saw back at the mansion inspired him to build a new penetrating machine for BDSM scenarios. The more complicated it was, the better. So this new fetish thing was creating new possibilities for Troy.

What will happen next will be the startup of creating a new fetish club and new lustful adventures.