The View From down Under

Story Info
Our threesome became something more.
6.5k words
3.61
27k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,704 Followers

I lay naked on my belly between the thighs of my new friend James. His hard cock rose, pointing upwards like some flesh-colored monolith erected as an offering to the Gods.

I'd never thought myself a cock sucker but you learn something new every day.

Have you ever awoken and knew, just knew that today would be unlike any other day? That this particular day would bring such radical changes to your buttoned-down conservative life style that things would never be the same again?

I awoke to such a day.

I met James in a peculiar way. I got home from work one evening and there was a strange car in my driveway. I parked on the street and walked up the sidewalk and climbed the two steps. Just as I was opening the door to my house it opened from inside. There stood James looking over his shoulder as he tucked his shirt in. "Thank you for letting me use your phone, Mrs. Applewhite" he was saying before he saw me.

"Oh, you must be johnnie Applewhite. I'm James. James Long. Your lovely wife was kind enough to let me use your phone. I kind of got turned around. I'm new in town." He stuck out his hand and we shook.

"Pleased to meet you James."

We chatted on the porch for a few minutes and he told me he'd just moved in down a few blocks. "New neighborhood," he said.

"Yes, and every street looks the same. I know. I had the same problem 5 years ago when Cindy and I bought this house."

We shared a laugh as I appraised him. James was probably 6' 3" tall and from what I could see he had a great physique. His shirt seemed painted on his broad chest. His smile was warm, inviting.

I decidedly instantly that I liked this guy. His easy manner, his friendly smile which showed off his gleaming white teeth, perfectly straight. His full head of wavy black hair and a hint of 5 o'clock shadow gave him a masculine appearance, one that I envied.

"You're married then? I asked.

James smiled and cracked, "I had a wife once but her husband came and took her back. Seriously though johnnie, I'm single."

"Yeah, I get it," I smiled back. "It's been nice to meet you, James."

I watched him saunter back to his Lexus and drive off with a wave.

When I entered my house, I called out for Cindy who appeared a bit flushed and her hair wasn't as neat as she typically kept it. "How was your day, Cin?"

"My day was great babe. Just great. Did you meet James?"

"I did. Seems like a nice guy."

Drinks, dinner, after-dinner drinks, TV. The night was the same as the last 4 years.

When we finally called it a night, my wife rebuked my efforts to make love. "Not tonight, johnnie. I have ahead ache."

I'm sure there were songs written about the day in and day out routines of married couples. Though none come to mind, I knew I was in a rut.

I liked my job. As East Coast Sales Manager, my job provided me a lot of opportunity to travel. Business meetings here, conferences there, New York, Boston, Miami, Washington, DC, most weeks had me going from home to airport to hotel to airport and back home.

So I was surprised when one day a couple weeks after meeting James he was there again when I got home. Yep, he parked in my spot again.

He and Cin were having a drink when I entered and put my suitcase down. Cin came over to greet me with a hug and a kiss and James rose and waved a hello.

"What a surprise," Cin said after our kiss ended. "James came here looking for you and I told him you'd be home in a few minutes and asked if he'd like to wait."

James and I shook hands and I asked why he stopped by to see me.

"As I said johnnie, I'm new here and meeting people isn't as easy as they make it look on TV commercials, you know. We seemed to hit it off and I thought you might like to go out to dinner, I mean you and your beautiful Mrs.?"

I looked at Cin who gave me a hopeful look. Going out with James would break the monotony of the routine we were in. "Heck yeah. Great idea James. Do you have a place in mind or would you like a recommendation?"

"I was thinking Ruth Chris if you two are good with that."

"Cindy and I love the place, James. Great choice. Let me get ready. I'll be a minute."

Cin changed too. She wore an above the knee pleated skirt with a sheer white blouse. I changed from my suit to worsted wool pants and white shirt with Navy blue jacket.

James insisted on driving and as there were only two bucket seats in front he drove and Cindy rode shotgun. Her skirt rode too, riding high on her thighs as she entered the door James opened for her.

I climbed in the back and off we went. There is valet parking at this restaurant and I got out just in time to see my wife accidently flash her light blue panties at the twenty-something attendant as he opened her door.

You might think I'm the jealous sort but that would be a mistake. It's just that Cin seemed to be oblivious of how her short skirt reacted to her movements.

We were seated at a four-top and James sat at the end with Cindy and I on either side of him. He was a marvelous conversationalist and he regaled us with his funny stories of the current state of single life and the hazards of dating, especially blind-dating.

"There were some of those blind dates when I wished I was blind," he said cracking us up. "And internet dating? Fuggetaboudit. No one posts a current picture. One woman actually trundled in weighing over 350. Now that had to be 230 lbs. more than she looked in her photo."

"What did you do,?" Cin asked.

"What could I do? I pretended not to be the person she was looking for.. When she approached me at the bar and asked, "James?", I pretended not to hear her. Faked being engrossed in ESPN that was on the TV."

"And she walked off?"

"Not at first. When she did get my attention, I denied being the person she was supposed to meet. The problem was, I was wearing the colors I told her to look for."

"What happened,?" It was my turn to be interested.

James gave us a sheepish grin, "I went home and emailed her. Wrote, "you misrepresented yourself". Never heard from her again."

Like I said, he was a very good conversationalist. Cin was hanging on his every word and, I might add, his arm. Squeezing it, rubbing it. She seemed right at home being so familiar with James, unlike she was with my other friends. But I understood it. James is very charismatic.

Dinner went quickly and I offered to pay the check as we were two and James was stag. They left to get the car as I waited for my credit card to be returned. I got outside just in time to hear James tell my wife she was a naughty girl and see him give her an opened hand pat and then squeeze her nice round ass.

I expected her to resent his touching her there but she only giggled and hugged his arm.

Nor did she appear to be guilty when I made my presence known. For that matter,, knowing I saw him fondle my wife's bottom, James just smiled and winked at me.

Like I said, I'm not jealous and I was happy my wife was comfortable in his company.

We invited James in for a few drinks and we took them out back to our pool and spa area. "Wow. This is great. I love what you've done to your yard."

"We'll have to have you over for a swim or to kick back in the jacuzzi," I told him.

"Sounds like a plan, johnnie. I'd love it."

We kicked off our shoes and talked golf while Cin went to change into more comfortable clothes.

"Hey honey, James says he has a 14 handicap."

"So do you, right?"

"Then we'll have to play together johnnie, just to see who's the better golfer."

I hadn't noticed what my wife had changed into until I saw her sit just across from James and I. She was wearing her daringly short-shorts. Tight, white, and showing a camel toe as she sat with her knees spread a little apart.

I could see her 34 D breasts moving freely under the knitted pullover she had changed into.

As the evening wore on and the drinks flowed freely, we all got a bit loose. Cindy asked James about job, his house, where he had lived.

I was astonished when she repeatedly got up to check on something on her chair. That gave her the opportunity to bend over. Her shorts were so tight that when she did bend at the waist, her shorts presented a well-defined outline of her pussy lips.

"I love thong panties," James said. We toasted to that remark which was made because when Cindy was bent, her the waistband of her thong showed well above her shorts.

Around 11 or so the conversation segued to sex. James allowed as to how he preferred his women with shaved vaginas which got Cin's attention. "Why? I mean does it feel good to you?"

James looked at me to see if he was wandering into territory that would be uncomfortable to me. I shrugged and held up my hands in a "don't look at me" gesture.

"I like clean shaven pussies Cindy because I keep my own cock and balls shaved and to feel them against hair or smooth skin; there is no comparison. Give me a smooth pussy every time."

"I'll have to try that. What do you think, johnnie?"

Maybe I should have thought before I spoke. And then again, maybe it would not have made a difference. "It's yours, Cin. Do with it what you will."

"Right now, boys, my pussy needs to be drained." And she got up and walked to the house.

"I volunteer to help if you like," James called out as she was leaving.

He was clearly lusting after my wife.

Cin and I both laughed but the thought was intriguing. A threesome with James? Although Cin and I had never discussed it nor expressed a desire to do something like that, it suddenly became a very real, and very exciting possibility.

There are some guys who would have put an end to this conversation; stop the flirting the innuendos and outright offers. I found it both flattering and arousing. Like watching some primal mating ritual, James and Cindy had a magnetic attraction for each other. To my surprise, I found myself strangely attracted to James too.

I adjusted my growing sick in my pants, an act that did not go unnoticed by James. He smiled and winked. I smiled back, and my heart fluttered.

"She has that effect on me too brother," James offered. I watched him fumble around in his pants pocket adjusting the erection he was sporting.

Later that night, after James left and we were in bed I told my wife that I thought James wanted to have sex with her. "I saw him grab your butt as we left the restaurant."

She giggled, partly from the memory and partly because of the booze. "He does have nice hands, johnnie."

"I'll bet that's not all he has that's nice."

"You dirty old man," Cin chided me.

"I'm not old, baby. Let me show you."

I rolled over, removed her panties and went down on her.

I was either inspired or my wife was extra horny that night. She moaned and bucked and humped my face through several orgasms. When she could take no more, she urged me to put my dick in her. "Fuck me, johnnie. Hurry up and fuck me baby."

We later fell asleep, both of us satisfied for the moment.

"Morning, sleepy head," I woke my wife at around 11 AM. I placed the cup of coffee beside her on the night stand and sat on the bed. "I love you Cindy. I love you more than words can say."

"Mmmm. I love you too, johnnie."

I kissed her cheek and left her to her thoughts.

I was going over some paperwork for the office when the phone rang. "johnnie. James here. Listen, I have a tee time for tomorrow at 9 if you're interested."

"Let me check to make sure Cin doesn't have anything planned. I'll get back to you in a few."

"I think it's a great idea babe. You go on and play your golf with James. I know you like him and so do I."

We lazed around the pool the rest of that afternoon. After all the years together, Cin still filled out a bathing suit very nicely. Her two piece bottoms fit snugly over that sexy ass with a hint of crack showing wear the waist is. Not too overt but nice. I adjusted my growing dick which Cin grinned at. Something on your mind big boy?"

"Just you. You look great in that bathing suit."

"And you look over-dressed in yours" she said coming over to me and yanking mine down below my knees.

"What do we have here?"

My wife spread her towel on the patio and knelt between my legs. "I think I know what this needs," she said licking the length of my erection.

I sat back and enjoyed the attention. Cindy could suck a mean dick and she was getting into it.

Jacking me off while kissing my balls she pulled back and asked "I bet this would look good if you shaved all the hair."

"You mean like James?"

"He did say his was clean."

Then she masturbated me teasing me, occasionally taking me back in her mouth. "Come on hon. You're driving me crazy."

Kissing my balls again my wife smiled at me, "If you want to cum you'll have to shave this nasty hair."

Then she got up and grinned. "Shave and get a blow job. Don't and you won't." And she walked into the house gyrating her hips.

What could I do? I picked up my swim trucks and me and my boner went to the bathroom to shower and shave.

It felt funny at first, getting used to being bald down there. I wandered through the house looking for Cindy. She was lying on the couch with a magazine. "There you are. Look" I said pointing to my groin. "I think you owe me something."

"Come over here baldy."

I went and stuck my dick in her face. She grabbed it and at the same time took it in her mouth.

I stood with my hands on my hips feeling like the king of the world as my beautiful wife sucked me off. Still horny from our previous play, it didn't take me long to cum.

My knees weakened and I moaned as I pulsed several times, Cin swallowing all of it.

James and I met at the country club at 8:45. "What say $25.00 a hole?"

"I'm not much of a gambler," James, "but you're on."

We played pretty much even for the first 10 holes. I was on the 11th green lining up a putt for a birdie which would give me the skin.

"You know, johnnie, your wife is one sexy woman. You're a fortunate man."

"Thanks James. You gonna let me putt?"

"Oh yeah. Sorry dude."

But he wasn't sorry and I missed the putt.

"Still even johnnie."

"No more wife cracks, James. Particularly when I'm putting."

"Hey man, I meant no offense."

"None taken. Let's play golf."

We finished all even and went to the bar for a drink. "Look johnnie I am really sorry if I hurt your feelings or pissed you off but it's a compliment. I meant it as a compliment."

"No need to apologized my friend. I might be a little touchy when it comes to Cin."

"That's understandable. But still, wow."

"Huh?"

"You saw how she kept bending over in front of me. Please don't take this wrong but I could see the outline of her pussy when she bent over."

"Yeah," I agreed. "They were a little tight."

We sipped our drinks without talking when I decided to let him know what I saw leaving the restaurant. "You grabbed her ass. You grabbed her and she just giggled."

"What are you trying to say, johnnie?"

"Ah hell, you know."

"I know what? I know that she'd like to sleep with me?"

"Exactly."

There it was out in the open. In the open except for one thing. Cindy never said she wanted to sleep with James. Never mentioned it.

A surprised James was quiet for a minute. "How do you feel about that?"

I blushed and hesitated but decided to tell the truth. "I've thought about it. I've thought about us having a threesome with you."

"Since you're being open with me, I'll come clean with you. Please don't hate me but I have already slept with Cindy. Had you come home earlier the day we met, you would have caught us."

He went on to tell me that he had, in fact, stopped there to use the phone as his cell battery died. He'd seen her in the front yard and hoped she'd help him. There was an instant attraction between them and one thing led to another.

"No wonder she's been horny lately. I even got an unsolicited blow job last night."

"Yeah, she's very good at that."

His comment stunned me and made me hard at the same time. I felt a weird pang of jealousy knowing she had had his cock in her mouth. I pushed that feeling aside as being stupid.

"So you've been thinking about a threesome with me. I think I'd like that. But we can discuss that whenever you're ready. Let's grab a shower and get the fuck out of here."

I know what you readers might be thinking. I see his cock in the shower and become his cock sucker. That didn't happen. This is a club not a gym. They give the members some privacy. We walked from the lockers to the showers with towels around our waists. Never saw his cock...... not until he dropped his towel when we were dressing. It was impressive for sure. Not overly huge, it was somewhere between 8 or 9 inches, circumcised, with a large flared head.

I averted my eyes and hurriedly pulled on my underwear before James noticed I wasn't as large as he.

"How do you want to play this out, johnnie?"

"Not sure James. Not sure if I really want that threesome and if I do, have no idea how to go about bringing it up."

"Best course of action, I recommend the open and honest approach. Women have some sort of 6th sense and know when they're being played for sex."

"Open and honest? Is that how you got your dick into my wife?"

"Hey man, I already apologized for that. I truly am sorry that happened. But remember, my friend, it takes two to tango."

With those words running through my mind, I drove home.

"How was your game, johnnie?"

"I should have beaten him. He cheated."

"James? How did he cheat?"

"I was ready to putt for a birdie when he told me how sexy you are and what a nice ass you have."

"Really,? Cin smiled. "He said those things?"

I looked at her and she at me and saw the expression on my face. She knew immediately, "You know."

It was more of a statement than a question.

"I do. James told me about it."

"Bragging that he fucked me, huh?"

"Not at all. It was more like a confession and he apologized several times."

"I don't know if this helps you forgive me, but I love you and I am so sorry. I don't know what happened. I have no excuse, johnnie. One minute we're talking, the next, were fucking."

"And the blow job?"

"He told you that too?" And she started to cry. "I couldn't help it. He was so big, I just had to try it. I know you can never forgive me. I ruined us and I am so sorry."

I could have let her suffer for a while. Let her feel the shame. I watched her sobbing for a few seconds and my heart melted. I went to her and hugged her. "I forgive you Cin. It's alright. I love you and I forgive you."

"Really?" she sniffed.

"Really. It happened, there's nothing we can do to undo it so let's move on and forget it."

That act alone could have gotten me weekly blow jobs for a year or more. "Thank you, baby. I'm sorry and I promise it won't ever happen again. It was a moment of weakness and afterwards I felt so guilty that I had cheated on you."

"Why didn't you tell me? Why keep it in so long?"

"How could I tell you? I mean it was hard enough just to face you much less tell you I cheated."

Later that evening we sat outside with our drinks. "Tell me about it, Cin."

"Tell you what?"

"You know. How did it start? Who made the first move? All the good stuff."

"johnnie I'm too embarrassed to talk about it. Maybe some other time. Okay?"

In bed that night I probed her for the details again. "Look" I said starting the conversation. "I know he's bigger than I am. Down there I mean."

With the lights off I was unable to see her reaction when I mentioned James' cock. But I did hear her sigh.

"He is big johnnie. Bigger than you by a few inches. You know James. He's so fucking handsome, so charismatic. He was watching me when he was talking on the phone. I knew he was even though I pretended to be busy. When he hung up he came over to thank me. Then, as if it was the most natural thing, he took me in his arms and kissed me. He kissed me hard, johnnie and I melted."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,704 Followers
12