All Comments on 'The BDSM Sex Story Ch. 02'

by bluro

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
POS

Why do people write this crap?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's not that it's crap

I mean it's not good, but the bigger issue is that it's not BDSM. This and the 1st chapter needs to be in noncon/reluctance. Kidnapping scene btwn consenting adults is one thing; this is not that. Most BDSM does not abuse their partner with slapping them in the face. Move to noncon, it is where this belongs.

blurobluroover 6 years agoAuthor
To all those with complaints

I'm sorry that you find my story is not up to the mark. It is my first attempt at writing such a kind of story and I am not aware of exactly how things should be. Things will start lightening up soon enough, and thank you for your comments. I will work on improving my content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Keep writing. It's the best way to get better. It helps if you also read stories. Check out Hall of Fame stories and their comments. Read from the random stories and pick ones with low ratings. See what comments were made for those.

You've started this as nonconsent. Will that change over time? Bdsm readers tend to be protective of consent. If it stays noncon, move it to that category. If it's going to change, let readers know. Just keep at it.

blurobluroover 6 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Don't worry - the mood begins to lighten up soon enough. Ria will, over time, accept her position. No more noncon. I'll be bringing it up in the fourth or fifth chapter, perhaps. :) Thanks for reading and giving your feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Im liking this

Please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous