The Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,653 Followers

"I'm not going to like what you did, am I?" She was holding back tears. I could see pain forming in her face. I thought she was going to let it drop. She fooled me with her smiles during the climb back to the house.

"I'm really hoping you don't hate me for it." I was getting scared. Why did I have to hit that asshole?

"Are you going to tell me if I ask?" She was looking down at the floor. Her voice was becoming halting as she sensed the direction things were going.

"Yes. It will hurt us, though." Maybe she will let it slide for awhile longer. I really thought it would come out better later. She was shaking a bit.

"Where were you?" Today was not going to be a good day. I just prayed that we would survive it.

"Your stuff from you old apartment is in my car." I couldn't say it directly. I figured if I spoke in generalities it would sound milder. I was wrong. She let go of me and covered her eyes. I could see her cheeks reddening as the tears began to flow. I reach out to her and she slapped my hand away. She didn't leave, which surprised me.

"How much do you know?" She wanted everything right now. I wasn't sure my heart could take her pain. I hesitated and pulled away from her a bit. "How much?" she repeated. I wasn't going to lie.

"Just about everything." I said it slowly with as much compassion as I could muster. I knew it wasn't going to be enough. She dropped her hands from her face and stood up away from me. I looked into the most pained face in the world. Tears were pouring out of her eyes.

"I never wanted you to know me like that." She was screaming at me. "That stupid boat was supposed to blow up." She was pointing to the beach as she got louder. "Why didn't the fucking thing just blow up?" She yelled as she started to back away. I reached out toward and she slapped my hand away again. "Don't you fucking touch me!" It sounded evil and hurt my ears. "You're just looking for you own private live-in whore, aren't you?" I tried to answer, but she interrupted. "You couldn't buy this whore for all your money." She ran towards the back of the house. "All you fucking assholes are the same." I heard the bedroom door slam. I had lost her.

It took everything I had not to run and hide on the beach. I knew that if I let her leave the house, she would be dead within a week. I called Dr. Williams and told him everything.

"Don't let her leave. Tie her up if you have to. I should be there in thirty minutes." He never said I told you so. I had to respect him for that. Luckily, Mia never left the bedroom.

"Where is she?" Bob didn't even say hello.

"In the bedroom. I think she locked herself in." He started running.

"Anything sharp in there?" He was clinical. I was horribly panicked. We reached the door and it was locked. Bob knocked on the door loudly. "Mia, it's Dr. Williams." There was no answer. He didn't knock again. Wally took a few steps back and shouldered the door with all he had. I heard the frame split as the door flew open. Mia was on the bed in a fetal position. He grabbed her hands quickly and checked the wrists and felt her pulse. "Did you take anything Mia?" He was speaking forcible.

"The only things in this God-damned house are vitamins!" She yelled back at him. He stood up and walked back to me.

"She's fine. Go outside and stay away for a while." He gave me a compassionate smile and pushed me on my way. I went down to the beach. I couldn't believe I had screwed everything up. I would never find anyone like her again.

The umbrella was only half shading the lounger. It needed to be moved again. I really hated that umbrella. I yanked it out of the sand and throw it toward the rock wall. It wasn't enough. I leaned the shaft against one of the rocks and jumped on it. The wood snapped in half. I pulled the metal spines backward over the top and ripped the fabric. I found I was able to break each half of the shaft into smaller pieces. I tore the fabric completely off the spines and threw it into the water. I bent the metal spines into crooked ball and tossed in after the cloth. I still didn't feel better.

I moved to the edge of the ocean and lay down half in, half out of the water. I let the late afternoon sun attack my skin as I waited for the tide to come in and wash me out to sea. It was an hour before I realized the tide was going out. I prayed for a school of jellyfish instead. It hit me then. My life before Mia. To never see her in my house again. To be alone again. I curled into a ball and wished for death. Not even the waves could sooth me anymore.

I felt and heard someone sit down next to me. I was afraid to roll over and look.

"I killed my family. I am a heroin addict. I am a prostitute. I tried to kill myself on your beach, and I screwed that up to." She was speaking quietly, saner, although what she was saying sounded insane. "In the movies, the boat always blows up when it hits the rocks." I rolled over and I knew there were tears in my eyes.

"You're going to leave me, aren't you?" I tried to sound like I was in control of myself. I am sure I failed.

"You killed the umbrella." Why wasn't she answering?

"I hated it. Are you leaving?" I asked again. I hadn't received the "yes" I was expecting.

"Doc says you love me. How can you love what I am?" She hasn't made her decision yet. At least there was still hope.

"You're asking me to care about who you were. I only care about who you are." I sat up in the sand. "I have no idea why I love you. I just do. The moment you curled into my chair on the beach, I was yours." I threw a handful of sand into the water. "I liked that you were alone too. It's sad, but I was attracted to that."

"How did you hurt your hand?" She kept moving the subject around. She was trying to think.

"Your landlord said something rude and I swung without thinking." I didn't think she needed to know the whole conversation.

"What did he say?" She wasn't going to let me hide anything.

"He told me that you didn't pay with money and he didn't want a blowjob from me." It felt really bad telling her the truth. It sounded worse than when he said it. She looked away from me for a second. I think she was trying not to cry.

"Why didn't he kill you?" She was under no illusion that I would win in a fair fight.

"His greed overtook his pride. He now has a completely different opinion of you." I knew what the next question was and I didn't make her ask. "Five grand."

"I won't let you go broke trying to fix my past." She really had no concept of my net worth. "You don't have enough money to buy off everyone I ever screwed." Yes I did, but I kept it to myself.

"I just wanted you to have your stuff back. You must have pictures of Adrian which are worth more than a lousy five thousand." I hoped I didn't just buy back garbage. She wiped a tear that leaked out of her eye.

"Thank you. There are some things I didn't want to lose." I was glad it wasn't a total wasted trip. We sat in silence for a while. There was one more thing I needed to know and I preferred for her to tell me.

"Why did you steal the boat?" I looked at her, and she didn't even flinch. She looked out into the ocean where the fading sun meet the waves.

"Are you sure you want to know?" She didn't really want to tell me anymore than I wanted to discuss the landlord.

"Someone is looking into it for me, but I would prefer if you told me." She closed her eyes and let out a long breath.

"It was a harbor boat. I was hired to take care of a guy on his yacht anchored in the harbor. I fucked him, and then we went to the deck for a break. I was naked and pretty stoned. There were six of his friends waiting for me when we got up there. He told me I had to take care of all of them, and I refused." She sighed. "He got a hold of my purse and clothes and told me I wasn't getting them back until they were all satisfied. When I refused again, he threw them overboard and told me they would just take what they wanted. Luckily, they were more drunk than I was stoned. I was able to get on his harbor boat and break away. That was my lowest point, Dale. When I knew I didn't want to go on anymore."

"Now I know everything. I don't want you to leave me." I was afraid she hated herself so much that happiness was hell for her.

"I don't have anywhere else to go." It was a cop out. My frustration was rising, and I knew it wouldn't help the situation.

"If you want to leave, I will give you whatever money you need to start over. Do you love me or not?" I couldn't believe I had just drawn a line in the sand. I was angry, frustrated, and scared of how she would answer. She turned back to me with wet eyes and nodded.

"Yes, I love you. I just don't know how you could love me." I smiled as a warmth filled my soul. I hadn't lost her. I wrapped her in my arms and pulled her lips to mine. She responded slowly then added passion to match mine. I rolled her onto her back and held her face in my hands.

"For now, just accept that I do love you." I smiled and kissed her face all over. "No more secrets, no more lies. You are mine, and I am yours." I was back at her lips as she folded her hands gently around the back of my head and engaged my tongue. She ran her thigh up along mine and quickly separated her lips from mine.

"You're covered in sand." There was desire in her eyes. "How about the pool?" She was breathing hard. I had no idea how she moved from "don't touch me" to "how about the pool." All I knew is that I wanted her badly. My arousal was evident as I pulled her to her feet. We almost ran to the pool, trying not to let the mood weaken. I dropped my suit and dove in. I turned and watched the most adorable striptease. She had to peel herself out of her suit which required a few sexy shimmies and made her all the more desirable. I gave a wolf whistle as she finally pulled it down her legs. I received a sexy runway pose before she dove in after me.

Our lips met again in the shallows. Her breasts pressed into my chest as I ran my hands over her body not knowing where to touch first and not wanting to miss a part. My inexperience was evident as I explored. Mia tenderly grabbed my hand and moved it between her legs. "This is yours." She whispered in my ear. "I don't want any other man but you to touch it ever again." It felt like my dick was trying to grow larger. As I let my hand explore between her legs. The folds were sensual, soft and slick. I ran a finger along the slit carefully feeling for the entrance. She opened for me and I slipped my finger into the warmest and most inviting embrace.

"You feel so beautiful." I was mesmerized with her pussy. I had never taken the time to enjoy a woman so completely. Mia moaned as I explored her with my finger. I liked being the cause of the moan. I felt her hand around my hard-on, and my hips jerked a bit.

"I want you in me," she said, looking into my eyes. I felt a twinge in my groin at that and knew I wouldn't last long. I didn't want to disappoint her, but she was just too damn hot. I removed my hand and fumbled my dick into position. I was a bit over excited and had trouble finding my way in. Mia smiled, and I felt her grab my cock and guide it toward Heaven. Her feet left the bottom of the pool, and she encircled my hips with her legs. The most wonderful sensation enveloped my shaft. She slowly took all of me while watching my eyes. I was trying desperately not to explode. I never wanted it to end. She looked so gorgeous hanging on my shoulders. Her hips moved to meet mine.

"Do you love me, Dale?" She knew the answer to that. She just wanted to hear it again.

"I love you, Mia." I felt her hips grind into my groin. Her head tilted backward, and her smile warmed deliciously. My experience was irrelevant. My words were her aphrodisiac. "I want you more than anything." Her hips were grinding involuntarily. I was trying desperately to hold back just a moment longer. "You are in my soul. I will love you forever." Mia's whole body began to shake, and her muscles tensed. I saw the veins in her neck enlarge as her hips ground harder and more sporadically. A sexy growl came from her lips which sent me over the top. I emptied into her again and again. I thought I would never stop as pleasure coursed through my body into the love of my life.

Mia pulled forward as her spasms subsided. My legs collapsed, and we fell backward underwater, her lips locked on mine. I thought she was going to smother me to death, she was squeezing so hard. She separated from me, and we rose back into the air. It was the single best experience of my life. "I really love swimming with you!" I couldn't even attempt to shrink my grin. Everything about her was so exciting. Mia laughed and wrapped her arms around and through me.

"You were beyond perfect!" She kissed me on the lips. "I am yours, you know." She kissed me on my nose and moved to my forehead then my cheeks. I held her close and whispered in her ear.

"No more doubts?" I didn't want to ruin the mood, but I had to know.

"None at all." I felt her smile against my cheek. My plan had one more step. It was an insane step, but my life had always been a bit insane.

"Marry me." I said it clearly. I didn't whisper. I wanted her to know I meant it. She pulled her head back and looked me in eyes.

"You're serious." It was a statement that didn't require a response. I gave her one anyway.

"Absolutely serious." I didn't let my eyes drift away from hers. Without blinking, the word formed on her lips.

"Yes." Her expression didn't change. I felt she was waiting for me to withdraw the offer. I just smiled and gave her a tender kiss which she returned.

"Mia, my wife... I really like the sound of that," I said when our lips parted. I think it hit her right then. I wasn't pulling her chain. I had no fear of her past and no fear of our future. She melted into me and screamed into the air. She released all her fears with mine, and we emotionally entwined our futures.

The sliding glass door slammed open and Dr. Williams came running out. He had heard Mia's scream and thought the worst. He slowed when he saw a naked entwined couple in the pool with smile-laden faces. "Whoa! not quite what I expected." He said trying to cover his eyes. I could see a grin hidden behind his hand. Mia started laughing. What a wonderful laugh.

"You want to be really blown away?" Mia said with sparkling eyes.

"Nothing you two do will shock me anymore." He sat on a pool chair which allowed the side of the pool to provide the necessary modesty.

"Mia has agreed to be my wife." I watched his expression go through three or four emotions and then settle on happy.

"That is many levels of insane, but with you two, it just seems to fit." He was smiling at both of us. He started laughing to himself. "Monica is going to shit when she hears this." He started slapping his knee. "She was so pissed at you for screwing up her anniversary. She made me promise to make you do the heavy lifting, and she gave the clinic a lot of your money to make sure it happened." He was having a hard time trying to control the laughter. "She said you wouldn't last a day." He was hysterical at this point. "She's been waiting for your apology. Called me twice wondering why you weren't begging for forgiveness." He pointed at me. "What I wouldn't give to see her face when she hears about this."

"Honey, we really should do something nice for her and her husband. After all, you did screw up their anniversary." Mia pulled me close smiling. I was fine with her being my social compass.

"We certainly owe her something for putting us together." I squeezed Mia. "We'll put our heads together and dream up something special." I looked back at the doctor.

"Well, my work is done here. It's been an absolute privilege working with you two." He smiled as he stood up. We had drifted to the edge of the pool so he didn't have to hide behind his hand. "I am truly happy for both of you. I just never saw it coming." He held out the palm of his hand. "I'll show myself out." He was still chuckling as he walked back through the house. Mia shouted thanks as he disappeared inside.

"Well Mrs. Tomlinson, or Perez if you prefer, would you like some dinner?" I was steering her toward the stairs.

"Mrs. Tomlinson is indeed hungry." She smiled at me as she followed.

We had a wonderful dinner of frozen crap. Mia and I decided that grocery shopping was first on the list for tomorrow. As we were cleaning up the plates, my phone buzzed. It was Frank.

"Frank, I am going to put you on speaker." I wasn't going to hide anything for Mia anymore. I placed the phone on the table. "Mia Perez is here with me."

"I'm not sure I understand Mr. Tomlinson." Frank was a bit confused. He didn't expect to be talking with anyone but me.

"Mia, Frank is the one who I had looking into your past. I suspect he has information about the boat incident to report."

"Hi Frank." Mia smiled at me. I think she was happy that I didn't take the call privately.

"Hello, Ms. Perez." Frank stuttered a bit.

"Frank, I hired you to clear up some issues between Mia and myself so I could talk her into marrying me." I heard a cough on the other side of the line. "She has already told me what happened on the boat and has agreed to be my wife."

"Ahh, congratulations!?" It sounded more like a question.

"I think we may have caught you off guard Frank. I told Dale everything. I am sure the gentleman on the boat may spin it a bit differently but, the gist will be the same." Mia scooted next to me and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Sorry, I am not used to working for couples with so much trust. Kind of comes with the job." He was getting on his feet again. "The yacht is owned by a Walter Patterson. It was his son Thomas Patterson who hired you, Ms. Perez, for his evening's entertainment." He paused to make sure that I was fully aware of the events. "It seems that Mr. Patterson has a habit of renegotiating his agreements with his entertainers once he has them on his father's boat. You are not the first one he has done this to." He coughed a bit. "I apologize, Ms. Perez, but he calls them his 'water bang parties.' He has some like-minded friends who frequent the events."

"What a bastard!" Mia had grim look on her face. "I thought it was a spur of the moment thing. You say he planned to share me with his friends?"

"Yes ma'am. A rather distraught young man, Kyle Gladstone, filled me in. He was on board and had no idea that you had not previously agreed. Mr. Patterson controls his job prospects. He spent a good twenty minutes telling me how ashamed he was for not telling the police."

"Tall blonde kid, funny glasses?" Mia asked.

"That describes him pretty well." Frank added. Mia looked at me.

"He got in the way of the other guys when I made for the harbor boat. I think he got in over his head," Mia injected.

"That was my feeling also. Both Mr. Patterson and Mr. Gladstone work for a small chemical outfit called Gem Works." Frank sighed, "I don't think you should have bought him a new boat, Mr. Tomlinson. They would have dropped the charges just to keep the incident quiet and avoid jail time themselves."

"How much did I pay for the boat?" I was beginning to devise a bit of payback. I heard paper shuffling on the other end.

"$33,781 according to the invoice Bob sent me." I wrote down the number and a few other notes.

"Thanks, Frank. Your service has been very valuable to me." I was getting use to thanking people.

"Thanks, Frank. I appreciate your careful choice of words." Mia smiled at the phone.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that, Ms Perez. Congratulations on your engagement." He disconnected. I really liked Frank. He was a no bullshit guy who seemed to care for his clients. I was hoping I could use him again in the future.

"I suddenly don't like Mr. Thomas Patterson." I said with a mischievous smile. "What do you say we try to put an end to his water bang parties."

DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,653 Followers
1...456789