The Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been sitting for over an hour. The wine was gone. I felt very relaxed. Opening my life to Jesse had a cathartic effect. Only Chantal and the therapist had heard my life story. Now my daughter knew, most of it. I got up and stepped away from the table, away from the light, near the rail, looking out towards the beach. It was an overcast, moonless night, with a warm breeze. In the darkness I felt Jesse come up next to me, then she was in front of me, facing the beach, her body barely brushing mine as she put her hands on the rail. Is this the next turn?

I felt like she was making a move. Was the thong a test? Did she know I used it? Did she know I was at the beach? Does she just like nudism or...? I was very confused and conflicted. Sadly, my cock was not. As Jesse moved, her firm young ass kept brushing my cock. I got hard, fast. I know she could tell. As she moved the cleft of her ass kept catching on the head of my cock. It was very innocent-seeming. We didn't touch, except for that.

"Ever had a wish, dad?"

Jesse shifted on her feet. Now, the head of my rigid penis was just nestled, just barely touching, in the cleft of her ass. I stayed right where I was.

"Yeah, I've had a few."

"Any ever come true?"

"You and your brother, a good and rewarding job, yeah, a few have come true."

Jesse slowly leaned forward, placing her forearms on the flat railing. As she did, her hips moved, and the head of my rigid penis moved down between her legs. Jesse's hips naturally moved back, and she shifted, opening her legs, just slightly. My breathing got deeper. Part of me said 'move back'. I didn't and as Jesse leaned forward, my hard cock slipped between my daughter's legs. She closed her legs, trapping my erection lengthways along her vagina, which I immediately noticed, was drenched. I said nothing and placed my hands lightly on her shoulders.

"You know what I mean, dad."

I did. I let my hands trace a pattern on Jesse's back, staying well above her hard ass.

"Chantal was a wish come true. I wish I didn't even know I had."

We stood, frozen. I felt her wetness seeping over my cock. Jesse very subtly clenched her thighs.

"What wish was that?"

"To find someone who desired me."

Jesse took a deep breath, "Wow, dad, I never thought of that. That's nice. I like the effect she had on you. Know what one of my wishes is?"

Her skin was warm and smooth under my fingers. I caught the scent of her sex. I remembered her taste from that thong. My cock pulsed with need and desire. Jesse was in control and I just followed, hopeful.

"No, my daughter, I don't."

"That the people in my life are happy. When they are happy, I am happy."

My fingers traced down her sides, more towards her back, resisting the urge to cup her firm breasts, "Nice wish. How is it working out?"

"Very well, so far. Frank and I have a deal."

I traced my fingers from her side, over her back, just at the place where her back curved out to the ass that was pressed against my body.

"Really, what kind of deal?"

I had not noticed that Jesse had brought her phone over. She poked it and a picture filled the screen. Two people, standing side-by-side. Her hand holding his hard cock and his hand, over her shoulder, cupping a large sagging breast. The woman was in her late forties, plain-looking, soft, sagging. But she was smiling, and her nipples were rigid. The man was Frank.

"We knew that this separation would be difficult. We gave each other permission to take a lover while we were apart. The only rule was that our lovers had to be people that were not available if you know what I mean. That is Frank and Janice. Janice is married to a Colonel, not Frank's superior, who is a closet gay. They fuck regularly and I am happy my husband is being satisfied. I am very glad that Frank's wish and part of mine has been satisfied. That leaves you dad."

"I'm happy, my daughter. I had Chantal."

Jesse shifted on her feet and my cock got soaked again.

"How long ago?"

My hands held her ribcage, my fingers wrapped around, just at the very base of her breasts.

"I dunno, six months or so."

"Then, it's been a while for you, dad."

I laughed to lighten the mood, "I manage."

"I Know you masturbated watching me with Ralph."

"I did. I liked it. But I felt bad."

"Did you feel badly masturbating with my soaked thong?"

We stood in the dark silence. Jesse flexed her thighs again. My cock pulsed, bathed in her fluids. My answer was barely a whisper.

"No."

"Do you like the feeling now?"

I moved my hips, just a little, to stroke my cock along my daughter's soft shaved sex, "Yes" I panted.

"Do you know what my wish is?"

My fingers moved. I could feel the swell of her breasts, "No, please tell me."

Jesse stayed leaning on the rail, "That my father would take that big, fat, hard, cock that is laying against my wet pussy, move it back, just a little until the head of that cock is at my entrance."

I moved back, feeling my cock slip along her slit until the head popped up into her lips.

"That's all? That's your wish?"

Jesse pressed back against me, I moved back, keeping the head of my cock nestled at her entrance. Now she was leaning over the rail, her body at ninety degrees, her head resting on her crossed arms, fingers clutching the edge of the rail and my cock perfectly positioned at her tunnel. She panted as she answered.

"No, my wish is that my father would push his cock into his daughter's pussy and fuck her. Fuck her until she cums, over and over. Fuck her until her husband comes back home and maybe after that too. Stick it in me, dad. Let's cum."

My hands moved until I had one of her hand-full breasts in each hand, my fingers pinching a nipple as I slid myself into her. We both gasped.

"Oh fuck, dad, that feels so good."

My cock slid in, her tunnel was deliciously snug, wet and warm. It had been a while.

"This is so wrong." I gasped as my hips met my daughter's, my cock buried in my offspring's pussy.

Jesse gasped, "Then why does it feel so fucking good. Fuck me pop, do it, I want it. I've wanted it since I was fourteen."

I gave in. I fucked Jesse out on my deck. The sound of the crashing waves on the beach a backdrop to the slap of our bodies as we committed the ultimate sin. I thought I would cum instantly but, I held on. I was euphoric. I was desired by this woman, twenty years younger, gorgeous, sensuous, cumming on my cock again and again, and she was my daughter. She came in surges of cum that covered our thighs and legs and splashed on the deck. We grunted and groaned as we fucked, both lost to the base desires of our forbidden union.

We were coupled for an eternity or was it mere minutes before I felt my orgasm rising.

"Gonna cum baby." I gasped as I pounded my daughter's pussy.

"In me." She grunted as she clenched her Kegels and shoved her body back.

We came together, her again, after so many, and me, releasing into her pussy. I never wanted the feeling to end. My cock jetting, over and over, Jesse moaning, soaking me. My hands clamped on her shoulders, holding her against me as I pumped incestuous cum into her willing vagina.

I was still panting when I moved back, letting my softening cock slide out of Jesse's pussy. She turned to face me, and we embraced, our mouths meeting, open, yielding, tongues touching, caressing. Her firm body pressed against mine. The warm summer breeze caressing us. Jesse pulled back. I couldn't believe that my cock was stirring again, so soon. My daughter held my head in her hands and looked deep into my eyes.

"How do you feel?"

I knew what she meant, "Does Frank know?"

Her fingers traced through my gray hair, "We talked about how I was going to try and seduce you. He approved. He thinks you're safe."

"Well, I did get that vasectomy."

Jesse laughed, "Good thing, you pumped a ton of cum in my pussy, dad. No, Frank thinks your safe because I won't run away with you."

"He doesn't mind incest?"

Jesse pressed herself against me, "No. Seems Frank had a little adventure with his sister when they were younger. He is, we might say, enlightened."

"Wow". Was the only thing I could think to say.

Jesse laughed and hugged me, letting her hands go down and hold my ass. I did the same, loving the feel of her hard, young flanks in my hands. She sighed.

"So, dad, now that you know how long I've wanted to seduce you, and now that you know my husband approves, know that you masturbated watching your daughter fuck another man and after you masturbated with my drenched thong on your face and, after you fucked your daughter out on your deck, how do you feel?"

I sighed. My mouth moved to her neck, just under her ear, I kissed her lightly as my fingers found their way between her legs, feeling our fluids, she groaned. I whispered.

"I've given in to an urge I never knew I had. Thank you. I want to make love to you, as often as possible, for as long as you will let me. Come to bed with me. I'm exhausted, but tomorrow is another day."

Jesse hugged me hard and long, "Thank you."

We fell into my bed and were asleep in seconds, our naked bodies together.

What should have been a touching time together in the morning, a long session of lovemaking was blown to smithereens by the alarm, which is set for "You're fucking late to work already" time.

Jesse swore, leaped out of bed, and ran to the shower as I got up, went to the kitchen, made her a breakfast sandwich, and filled her travel mug. She hugged my still naked body as she left.

"I owe you a morning blow-job."

We kissed hard. I clenched her ass and she dashed out the door. A few minutes later, I got a text. She must be stopped at a light.

"Keep your hands off that cock. Until further notice, that is mine."

I laughed and sent a pic of my half-hard cock. She replied with a smiley face. I had a very productive day. Funny how your mood affects your work.

Around noon my phone went off. Jesse, of course. A video. She was in a bathroom stall, her dress up, her fingers plunging in her red soaked pussy. I turned up the volume.

"I can't get through the day without masturbating. You make me so fucking horny. Be ready."

Then her fingers went faster and soon, stifling a groan, she came. A river flowed out of her and I heard it dripping into the bowl. My cock was so hard and needy but, I fought the urge. She's gonna pay for this.

I was freshly showered, and naked when Jesse sailed in the front door that evening. She kissed me, hard, threw her bag on the couch, and dropped to her knees. My daughter held my growing cock as she looked up.

"Watch me suck your cock, dad. Cum in your daughter's mouth. I've been thinking about tasting you since last night."

Jesse pushed me backward until I landed on the couch. Between my legs, her small hands massaging my rigid penis.

"I love my daddy's cock. I love that this is so wrong. My pussy is dripping, dad."

"Get naked, daughter." I rasped.

Jesse reluctantly released my cock and stood, whisking her dress off. She was naked.

"I took my bra and panties off at work. If we don't do a lot more fucking, I'm going to get fired for spending so much time in the bathroom masturbating."

Settling between my legs, Jess took my cock, gently exploring with her hands.

"My loving daughter. You've teased me all day. I've been good. But if you don't put your father's cock in your mouth soon, I'm going to cum all over your face."

Jesse smiled, moved forward, and opened her mouth.

"mmmm, now that's a bucket list item."

Jesse, my 24-year-old daughter, blew me. Sucked my cock. I was well over any guilt. As she serviced me, I talked to her.

"You like daddy's big cock, little girl?"

She moaned.

"I love my naked daughter sucking my cock."

Her left hand held my erection, the right one moved between her legs. She never stopped looking into my eyes as my spit slick penis slid in and out of her wanting mouth.

"Are you touching yourself? Masturbating while sucking dad's cock?"

Her eyes rolled back.

"Are you going to cum for me? Splash my floor with your cum? Do it, Jesse. Cum for dad and I'll shoot my load in your hot daughter mouth."

I could hear the splash of her pussy as she took all of me. She gagged, just a little, then did it again. Then she stopped, quivered. I heard the splash.

"You came for daddy? You shot your juice all over my floor. Suck me, Jesse, dad needs to cum."

Jesse picked up the pace, using her hand too. I was ready.

"Gonna cum baby. Daddy's gonna cum in his little girl's mouth."

I put my hands on the side of her head and held her still as the wave of my orgasm broke on the shores of incestuous lust. She gulped as my cum jetted into her wanting mouth. Her small hand fondling my balls as they unloaded. I released her head and she fell back, letting my wilting penis free.

She sat, leaning back on her hands, panting, licking her lips.

"That was the fucking nastiest thing I have ever done."

I smiled, "yeah. So, you like me talking?"

"Oh fuck, dad, you could make me cum just talking like that. Keep saying, dad and daughter. I get off on the whole wrongness of this."

I laughed as I got up, "I accept it. We are both adults, and your husband is okay with it. But, outside of that, I don't want anybody to know. I doubt it would be well-received."

We were making dinner, nude, of course. As we moved our hands would caress each other.

"Dad, do you like being watched?"

I knew what she meant, "Don't know, never happened to me."

Jesse was stirring the pot on the stove, and in our relationship, "I do. A lot. It started when you were at the house watching me fuck Ralph. I couldn't believe how hard I came, knowing my dad was watching my naked body getting filled with cock."

"Daughter, you need to stop this, or dinner will burn."

She looked at my hard cock and laughed, "Hang in there, pops. I want to go fuck on the beach after dark. But back to me. After that weekend, Frank and I started fucking in places where we might get caught. And we did. We were in the car on a trail, fucking like mad. A jogger came by, stopped. I smiled at him as Frank rammed me. He pulled down his shorts and masturbated, watching us. When he shot his cum all over the car window, I exploded."

We managed to find something other than sex to talk about during dinner.

As we put away the last dish, Jesse said, "Let's go."

I looked at her, she gently cupped my growing cock, "I want my dad to fuck me on the beach."

"I better go throw on a pair of shorts."

"No, dad. It's dark, the moon's barely up. Let's go like this. Grab a blanket."

"You know some people walk the beach at night, right?"

Jesse's lips brushed mine, "I'm counting on it."

We walked, naked. We were technically on the clothed part of the beach, but it was very dark, and I had seen others doing this from time to time. Jesse squeezed my hand.

"You wanna fuck me?"

I pulled her close and put my hand on her young, firm ass, "Oh yeah."

"You got a spot or is right here good?"

"Just up ahead. There's a sort of hidden spot in the dunes."

"Not too hidden, I hope."

I laughed, "You do realize that people get arrested for this, right?"

She laughed, "Don't care, take me to your sex dune."

I knew a spot where the sand made a u-shaped area about ten feet wide. The dunes on each side were high enough that, if you were lying down, you wouldn't be seen unless the person stood right at the entrance. I found used condoms there and once, a pair of size small panties.

When we got to the entrance, there was a couple already engaged. We could hear them now, with the sound reflecting off the dune. Before that, the waves drowned out any sound. I went to keep walking, Jesse stopped.

"If they are going to fuck in public, they have to know somebody may watch."

About six feet away a couple was fucking. She was on top, cinder shifting and moaning, facing us, reverse cowboy, eyes closed. Jess took my erection in her hand and stroked me. I put my hand at the bottom of her ass and, as she spread her legs, I fingered her soaked pussy.

The girl started when her eyes opened, and she saw us in the dim light of the new moon. She saw what we were doing, smiled, and waved. She put her hands on the boy's thighs and really began fucking him, smiling at us as she did. She was young, a teenager, petite with large, swaying breasts. This was the second time I had ever seen people fucking, well, you know.

Jesse leaned over and took my cock in her mouth. The teenager moaned, looked at me, and nodded to the open spot next to them. I cocked my head, questioning the invitation and the little girl mouthed 'yes'.

My daughter's warm wet mouth on my boner eliminated any chance that I would think this a bad idea. I pressed Jesse's mouth off my cock and pointed to the spot.

"Really?" She said.

"We were invited. It's rude to refuse."

Jesse laughed and stepped forward, tossing the blanket on the sand.

"Watching them has me so fucking horny I don't care. Come on and fuck me Pop."

We both caught her mistake. The teenager was in the middle of another orgasm, and even though she was looking at us, I don't think she heard. As Jesse reclined on the blanket, I wagged my finger at her. She nodded, then spread her legs wide and held her legs up behind the knees. I was on her, and in her, in seconds.

I love the feeling when I first enter her. She's so wet and warm, and tight. Her pussy fights my cock, just a little and I savor the velvet grip as I slide in. She groans, every time. The boy finally saw us. He looked to be the same age as the girl riding his cock. She turned when he stopped. She leaned down and whispered, he smiled and she, facing him now, went back to riding.

I was in pervert paradise. Fucking my daughter, which is so wrong. Watching another couple fuck, also wrong, and thinking they were underage, really wrong. Jesse didn't help one bit. She'd pause, cum, and then go back to trash talking.

"Like watching kids fuck, old man? Look at her big tits. I bet she's popular at middle school."

I knew enough to know she was older than that, but it still stoked me. I pounded Jesse as our new friends worked towards their final climax. I'd love to say this went on for a half-an-hour, but it was more like five minutes before I panted, "Gonna cum baby."

My daughter looked at me and said, "On my face."

That was it. I pulled out and straddled her. Our friends were done and watched as I pointed my cock at Jesse's face and stroked out a fat bolt of cum that arced across her face, followed by two more. She had her mouth open to catch most of it.

The boy said," Holy shit that's hot." The girl giggled, "Next time."

Now we were all satiated, and the odd moments were upon us. The girl moved and sat next to the boy. Her legs casually open, her smooth dripping pussy on display. She broke the ice.

"I'm Tammy, this is Tom."

Tom, looking uncomfortable, just waved. His cock was soft. I'm not a cock guy but it looked respectable.

I introduced us. There followed a beat of silence. Tammy jumped in again.

"You two are hot. When I first saw you, I thought we were busted. That would be a problem. But, when I saw her touching you, it made me even hornier. I hope you didn't mind."

Jesse finished cleaning her face off with the towel, "Mind? Fuck no. We talked about being watched, but we've never done it. I loved it. How about you, d.. um, George?"

I ignored her second faux-pas, "I've only watched another couple once. It was hot to join in."

Tammy smiled, "I'm not sure Tom agrees, but with me riding him, he coped well." They both laughed. Tammy continued, "So, why are you two walking the beach at night, naked, with a blanket? You don't have a house?"

Jesse smiled, "Yeah, we do, but I wanted to do it out here. You two locals?"