The Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy and Tom looked at each other. I noticed something but, kept it to myself.

"No, we're here on vacation with our famil...ies. You know how it is."

Jesse replied, "Sure do. Hey, not sure if you would be creeped out by this, and you can say no if you are, but why don't you two meet at our house? You get caught out here, you can get arrested and I don't think that would go well."

Tom's eyes went wide, "No, not at all."

Tammy said, "Can we talk about it and get back to you?"

Jesse said, "Sure, give me your phone."

Jesse put her number in. "Give me some name that won't be a problem. Text me either way," Pointing to me she said, "This is George Foxcroft, he lives here. Look him up."

Jesse got up and folded the blanket. Tom spoke.

"If we stop by, you gonna want to watch again?"

Jesse paused and smiled at the young man. "With your permission, yes, and maybe more."

The two teens looked at each other in surprise. I jumped in.

"Before this goes too far, I need to know how old you two are."

In unison, they replied, "eighteen, nineteen soon."

Jesse and I walked down the beach towards the house.

"' I bet she's popular at the middle-school'. You are some pervert, my daughter, now you want me to be a child molester?"

Jesse nearly doubled over laughing, "No pops, it just came to me. She looked so young and so small."

"Except for those tits."

"Yeah, for a little girl, she's got a pair."

I took Jesse in my arm and cupped her firm handful, "In case you ask, I like yours better."

She smiled and covered my hand squeezing, "Thanks' dad. Keep that up and I'm going to need your cock again."

I pinched her nipple hard. "Good, because I need to fuck my daughter again."

At the house, we showered and lay in each other's arms in bed. I caressed her body and she purred, "Oh dad, that's so nice."

I moved between her legs, "I'm going to make love to my daughter's pussy."

Jesse sighed, "Please dad, lick me, drink me."

I pressed my face against her slick sex, extending my tongue, tasting her. My arms looped under her legs and my hands pressed down on her belly as I slowly licked her.

"Oh fuck that's nice." She sighed.

I moved my hand down and pinched her clit as I licked her folds.

"Gonna cum, dad."

I knew she would cum in a flood. I was counting on it. I felt her twice and my mouth filled with her fluid. I swallowed and got more. Jesse gently pressed my head away.

"Too sensitive, dad."

I moved up next to her and she kissed me, deep and hard, taking the remains of her orgasm from my mouth. As she pulled back, she smiled.

"I love my taste. I love the taste of women. I hope that's not a problem."

She knew the answer from our talk about Chantal. I hugged her and took oy in the fell of her in my arms.

"I want to make love to you."

Jesse kissed me lightly, "Please dad, please make love to your daughter."

For an hour we made love, slowly, gently, always face-to-face. I held her tightly in my arms as we climaxed together, my cock buried deep in my daughter's vagina, cumming, shooting my seed. I'd never been happier.

When Jesse got home from work the next day, we met at the door as she stripped, and kissed, long and deep. I felt her firm forbidden body under my hands as her tongue explored my mouth. I dropped my hands gripping her firm ass, pulling her to my naked body. We moaned in shared desire. Jesse gently disengaged, she was flushed.

"Fuck dad, you make me so fucking horny. Let me breathe."

I was nice and stepped back, of course, my cock was rigid and Jesse stared.

"Your friend is very distracting."

I laughed, "and you are a very bad influence on him."

Jesse fanned her face, "Okay, before this goes where it is going to go, let me tell you my news. Tammy texted me and asked if they could come over this evening."

"That didn't take long."

Jesse laughed, "Yeah, well, they're teens and perpetually horny and I have a really strong feeling they have no place to fuck. Besides, we kinda got off to a good start. Let's see how brave they are in daylight."

That had me thinking, yes, let's see indeed, but I kept the thought to myself as I answered, "As you said, they're horny teens, my girl. I think Tammy will talk him into it."

Jesse laughed and then moved to me. We kissed some more, deep and hard. My cock left a trail against her leg. She moved her head, touching foreheads.

"Dad, I love you. I want you. I'm going to go shower and then your daughter would love it if you let me cum on your face a few times."

"Please, I love the way you taste."

Jesse came into the bedroom, still wet from the shower.

"I shaved for you dad."

Jesse lay on the bed, stuffing a pillow under her firm ass. I moved between her lean strong legs, lay down, and examined my daughter's open, wet vagina. As my fingers trailed over her warm wetness, she moaned,

"You're teasing me, father. I need your mouth on my pussy."

"Not intentionally, my daughter. Your pussy is beautiful, and I want to explore."

She panted her reply, "That's lovely to hear, but baby is really horny."

I pushed my face against her sex and extended my tongue, massaging her lips and the bundle of nerves at her entrance.

"Ohhhhh fuck that's good!" She moaned.

I looped my arms under her legs and over, pressing down on her flat belly as I licked her pussy. She came, gasping and my mouth filled with her spend. I swallowed and tongued her some more, pressing down harder to keep her from moving.

"Eat me, daddy, lick your little girl's pussy. Oh fuck, pop, make me cum."

I looked up from between her thighs. Her upper body was flushed, her skin shimmering with sweat. Our eyes met, she smiled.

"Oh daddy, nobody's ever touched me there. I'm the luckiest girl in the eighth grade."

I nipped her pussy lip.

"Ouch, you fucker."

I looked up at her from between her thighs, my face shiny.

"Daddy doesn't do little girls, daddy fucks women."

Now I moved my hand, slipping two fingers deep inside and up, feeling for that spot. My lips suckled her clitoris. Now I had to really hold her down.

"More dad, do more. Ohhh fuck, ohhhh fuck!"

She came again, I drank, swallowed, and sucked her clit some more.

"Fuck me pop. Fuck your daughter. I need your cock in me right now.

I moved up, scooping her legs up and pinning them against her body as I shoved my cock inside her. She came again. I grasped her legs and rammed her. No grace, no style, just hard fucking. Jesse gasped.

"Fuck me harder dad. Oh yeah, pound your baby girl. Ohhh, gonna cum."

I felt my orgasm rising. My pelvis slammed into hers as the wave moved from my feet, through my balls, and with a shout, I jetted into my girl's pussy. So wrong, but so sublime.

We lay, she on top of me. I felt the trickle of our fluids running over my limp cock. Jesse kissed me lightly.

"We're gonna have to buy more sheets or start fucking on towels."

I ran my fingers over her soft skin, "You're so practical."

She laughed as she got up, "No, just always horny. I don't want to sleep on yucky sheets. We need to get some dinner before our guests arrive."

We showered, behaving ourselves—more or less, I may have shoved a soapy finger up my daughter's ass, and made dinner, in the nude.

"So, father, when our new friends arrive, should we be naked?"

Not something I had thought about. Naked would take some of the tension out but might leave some.

"Well, that's an interesting idea. I think you should be, and I'll just have on a loose pair of running shorts. I don't want Tammy to think the old perv wants to ravage her as payment, you know?"

Jesse got up and collected the dishes, "Very good point. Of course, we all know that's exactly what you'd like to do but, you're being such a gentleman."

I slapped her naked ass hard, "sassy child."

She wiggled her ass, with its red handprint, "Ohhh, we gonna go to spanking now? Can't wait."

At seven-thirty, there was a light knock on the door. I had drawn the blinds a ways to darken the room a little. Jesse answered the door, naked. I had just a pair of shorts on, as planned. Tammy and Tom stepped in. She had light, loose running shorts and a tank top that was losing the battle at confining her impressive, bra-less breasts. She had fat long nipples. Tom, shorts and a tee. They were visibly nervous, Tom particularly.

"Ohhh, you look very comfortable," Tammy said.

"Well, this is our usual uniform in the house. George is being shy tonight."

"Aww, that's cute. You mind if I join you?" Tammy said as she shucked her tank top, her breasts jiggling as the cloth flipped over them.

"Not at all," Jesse replied. Tom's eyes were devouring Jesse, and as Tammy bent over to shove her shorts down, the boy's eyes, didn't know where to go. I could see the bulge in his shorts getting bigger. Tammy, of course, had no panties on. She tossed her clothes on the couch and looked at Tom. He blushed.

"Okay, when you're ready." She said, reading his apprehension.

Jesse took Tammy's hand, "You're quite comfortable for such a young girl."

Tammy giggled, "I discovered sex and now I can't get enough. I'm very bad."

Jesse hugged her, "Kindred spirit. Let me show you the house."

I decided to duck into the kitchen for drinks. Being the 'old guy' I wanted to let them bond. As I poured a round of beers, I had a bad thought. This was my home and, as such I have pictures, of my family, well, me and my kids, including the naked one showing our new friends around. Well, too late now. Based on our experiences and my observations, I wasn't too worried.

I looked out and Tom and Tammy were looking at my picture wall. She squeezed his hand and they shared a look. Our secret was out.

We all settled on the two couches. Tom and Tammy on one, Jesse and I on the other.

"Thanks for the beers. Didn't expect that." Tammy said.

I laughed, "Well, I think we're all adults here, right?"

A round of nervous laughter ensued, followed by silence.

"You're her dad." Tammy said, looking at me with no inflection.

Jesse's face flinched. I reached over and clasped her knee.

"Yes, I am, and you are his sister."

Tom's face went a bit white. Tammy smiled.

"Yeah, we're twins. Before we saw your pictures, we were real worried. We love to have sex and the beach is not ideal. Tom knew you'd figure it out and then we'd really be fucked. I told him I heard you on the beach and to be cool. We are cool, right?"

I leaned over and kissed Jesse. She didn't immediate react, but in a second, she was on. Her hand behind my head, her tongue touching mine. I felt her legs open and I ran my hand up until my fingers were in her drenched pussy. Jesse's hand played with my cock through the fabric. I heard Tom say, "Ohhhh fuuuucckkk."

For about thirty-seconds we made out. We broke our embrace and sat back. Tom and Tammy were red-faced. Tammy's nipples were rampant, as was the rod poking up Tom's shorts. Jesse smiled, her fingers toying with her pussy.

"Well, we're cool. You cool?"

Tom just nodded; his eyes glued to Jesse's fingers. I got up and dropped my shorts, releasing my rigid cock. Tammy looked and smiled.

"Jesse and I are gonna step out on the deck for a minute."

I took my daughter's hand and we walked out of the room. My eyes caught movement and we turned in time to see Tom's shorts flying across the room. Jesse whispered, "That didn't take long."

Once on the deck Jesse came into my arms.

"I loved having them watch you finger my pussy."

My lips brushed hers, "Yeah, I loved it too. I never knew that being watched would turn me on so much."

Jesse sat on a low table and I moved in front of her. She gently took my erection and slid her mouth over it.

"Oh, daughter, you do that so well."

After a few strokes Jesse released me and stood. We kissed again. She lay her head on my shoulder.

"You know he probably has her on the floor by now."

I kissed her head lightly, "I hope so. Let's peek."

Jesse opened the slider, it's old and not quiet. The couch was facing away from us. Tom was still sitting on the couch, head laying back. Tammy was nowhere in sight. We moved around until we could see them. As he saw us, Tom didn't move. He seemed to have gotten over his nerves.

"She's sucking her brother's cock, dad," Jesse said, smiling.

Tammy was between her brother's legs, worshipping his hard, young cock.

Tom looked at us, his eyes glazed with desire, "She's very good too."

Jesse stroked my cock, "I want to suck you dad. But I want to watch them too."

Tom had his hands holding his sister's head, "Sit here, next to us. I'm kinda liking this."

I sat on the couch next to Tom, making sure to leave space. I spread my legs and my daughter moved between them.

"Yeah dad, I like this. Now we can all see what's going on,"

"And IN." Tom rasped, "Oh, sis, you're gonna make me cum."

As Jesse took my cock into her mouth, Tammy stopped sucking her brother.

"Mmmmm, well bro, I love having you cum in my mouth, but I need you to lick me first."

Tom got up and they kissed hard before Tammy sat down. She spread her legs wide and, to my surprise, looped one over my leg.

"You don't mind, do you, dad?"

Jesse snorted on my cock, I tapped her on the head. Tom put his face against his sister's vagina and Tammy groaned, "I love having my pussy licked."

Jesse stopped sucking me, "Me too. Good idea. Dad, disengage from your new daughter and let me sit."

I grasped Tammy's leg, making sure one hand was way up on her thigh, as a test. She just smiled at me and then moaned.

Jess settled on the couch, right up next to Tammy. They looped legs and I got down and started licking my daughter's pussy, watching them as I tasted the most forbidden fruit.

Jesse moved her hand over and caressed Tammy's breast. She looked at Jesse.

"Do you mind?" Jesse asked, stopping her caress.

Tammy smiled, "No, not at all."

Jesse pinched her fat long nipple, "have you ever...?"

Tammy panted through an orgasm, holding her brother's head against her flowing pussy, "Ohhhhhh fuuucckk. Yes...my best friend...a few times."

Tammy's hand moved over and held Jesse's breast. I was having trouble concentrating on licking her. Jesse came anyway, flooding my mouth with her juice.

"Tammy, I need cock. How about you?"

Tammy giggled, "Well, since you put it that way."

Tom heard her and got up. His cock was purple, it was so hard. Both of us positioned ourselves. Tom and I kept bumping into each other. We got used to it. Tom grabbed Tammy's legs, folded them back and plunged in. I got so turned on watching this young man shove his cock into his sister. Jesse nudged me with her leg, "Fucking hot isn't it?"

"I had no idea."

"Fuck me, dad. I need your cock."

I fucked my daughter, on my couch, while watching a brother and sister fuck right next to us. The wildest thing I had ever done. I had to work to keep from cumming.

Jesse made it hotter. She talked.

"How does your brother's cock feel Tammy?"

"Oh, fuck, so good." Tammy panted.

"Dad, you like watching kids fuck?"

Jesse's pussy was so warm and wet. Sliding in and out felt so good. Plus, I was jazzed by the wrongness. It took a second for me to realize Jess was talking to me.

"Yes, my daughter, I do. I wish I was fucking you when you were eighteen."

"Harder bro, fuck me harder." Tammy moaned. Tom picked up the pace.

"It's great to have a place to fuck. Thank you, guys."

"Oh bro, gonna cum!" Tammy cried as she shuddered. I could see the flood emerge from their point of union. Jesse moaned.

"Oh fuck. Harder dad. Make me cum."

Jesse and I had gotten good at timing. Just as she quaked and covered my cock in her juice, I went deep and jetted my load in her pussy. Tom and Tammy were done, and they watched us.

"That was fucking hot." Tom said.

"Yeah, cool. I never saw anybody else fuck for real." Tammy added.

Jesse pushed me back and nudging Tom aside, dove between Tammy's legs. She yelped but spread wide.

"Oh fuck that's kinky."

Jesse looked up, Tom's cum on her lips, "You don't mind?"

Tammy gently pressed her head back between her legs, "Fuck no. You cool bro?"

Tom was getting hard again. "Oh yeah."

I smiled as Tom stared at my daughter, bent over, her leaking pussy on display as she licked his sister's pussy. I caught his eye.

"You want to?"

He blushed, looked at Jesse, then at me.

"Will she mind? Will you?"

I smiled, "No and no. Go ahead, fuck my daughter."

Tom had a pretty good-sized cock. Like all boys his age he was raring to go. Jesse looked at me and smiled. She heard me. Tammy came again.

"Oh Jesse, eat me!" Tammy cried.

Jesse groaned into the young girl's pussy as Tom slid in. He had his hands on my daughter's thighs.

"Oh fuck she feels good."

"Better than me?" Tammy asked.

"No, sis, nobody's better than you."

I caught Tom's eye and smiled. Pretty smart for a kid.

"You don't mind that I...?" I asked Tom.

"No, should I?"

"Guess not."

Tammy wriggled out from under Jesse, who was loving getting fucked by a teenager. She leaned down and asked her, "You mind if I...?

"Fuck my dad?" Jesse panted, as she came again.

"Um, yeah."

"Please do. I know he'd love to fuck you."

Tammy sat in my lap and we kissed. Jesse was good but this was different. I could taste her youth. Her body was small, lithe, but her breasts were full and firm. My cock, tired from fucking my daughter, stirred. Tammy took my cock in her hand.

"Hmmmm, I bet you're sad you're not eighteen like Tom. He bounces back in minutes. But we have to be so careful."

She slid her little body down mine until she was between my legs.

"I think I can help."

She took my semi-rigid penis into her warm, wet mouth. I groaned as I looked at her child-like face, its lush lips sliding down my growing erection.

Tammy paused, "Your daughter tastes great. I want to get more from the source."

My cock flinched as I envisioned this young girl between my daughter's legs. She had me hard in seconds. Tammy let my cock go and scrambled up into my lap. Tom spoke up.

"She wants to fuck our dad, but she doesn't think he's interested."

I saw the opportunity and took it. Holding her small shoulders I got a serious look.

"Tammy baby, you shouldn't be naked on my lap. It's not right."

Tammy locked on like a missile.

"Oh, but daddy, we're family, it's okay. Besides, you're naked too."

"Yes, I know baby, but daddy was taking care of a personal matter when you walked in."

Jesse groaned, "Oh fuck this is hot. Keep going."

"Let me help, daddy."

Tammy rolled her vagina against my boner. Her thin tuft of pubic hair felt good on my cock. I needed to be inside this girl.

"Baby be careful. If you move wrong, daddy's cock will go inside. That would be really wrong."

Tammy, in the cowboy position, shifted her hips and the head of my cock nestled in her drenched entrance. Tammy paused.

"Like this daddy? Doesn't feel wrong to me. Let me try this."

I watched as an eighteen-year-old girl took my cock inside her. Gently settling down until we were skin to skin. She leaned forward and we kissed, deep and hard. Tammy pulled back but we stayed nose-to-nose.

"Does that feel really wrong daddy? To me, it feels amazing. I want to fuck my dad. I want you to cum up your little girl's pussy. I'm already fucking Tom. We're all family, it'll be our secret."

She began to cinder shift on my cock. Don't tell Jesse but this child was good. Tighter, wetter, or maybe it was the wrongness.

I looked over in time to see Tom start fucking Jesse in a frenzy fueled by his sister's nasty dialogue with me. He slammed himself into Jesse, who was cumming and held, I watched his young ass clench as he pumped his seed into my daughter. Tammy cooed.