The Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming on my daddy's big cock."

I held her slim hips, "Cum for me baby. Cum on daddy's cock. I love you."

Tammy quaked and a flood bathed my crotch. I felt her pussy clamping and releasing. In a second or two she went back to riding me.

"Do you want to cum in my pussy or my mouth, daddy?"

I felt wicked, "Your mouth baby-girl, daddy wants to shoot his big load into your little mouth."

Tammy dismounted and in a second had me back in her mouth. She sucked a bit then looked up, "I love the taste of my pussy, you will too." Then went back to blowing me. Jesse and Tom sat on the floor next to us. Tom behind Jesse, his hand around front gently fondling her firm breasts. Tammy was doing an amazing job. Jesse had to raise the stakes.

"She have a hot mouth, dad? Only eighteen, a kid, and she's sucking your cock. She wants your load daddy. Cum in her hot little mouth."

That did it.

"Oh, Tammy baby. Daddy's gonna cum."

Tammy took one of her small hands and cupped and massaged my balls. I held her head gently, groaned, and came. My pulsing cock jetting cum in her young mouth. She gulped and swallowed everything.

We were all beat. I looked at the clock, an hour. Seemed like all night. Tammy sat back and wiped a drop of my cum off her lips.

"That was only the second cock I ever sucked. I liked it. You taste good, dad."

I smiled and took her hand, helping her up into my lap. She sat on my legs. I was done for the night, but it still felt damn good. I gently took her breasts into my hands.

"Thank you. You were amazing. Daddy still thinks this is wrong."

Tammy wriggled her butt, "But you'll fuck me again, won't you dad?"

I tweaked her nipples, "Every chance daddy gets, he's gonna put his dick inside his little girl."

All this talk had Tom hard again. Oh, to be that young. Jesse had him move to the couch and took him in her mouth. Tammy wriggled on my lap.

"I think mom needs help with my brother. Do you mind, daddy?"

Jesse, Tom's cock deep in her mouth, gave Tammy a dirty look. I knew she wasn't mad, and I thought it funny that Tammy was fucking with her.

I sat and watched as both girls serviced Tom's cock. He could not stop smiling. I gave him the thumbs up.

The kid had cum twice already in the course of an hour. Now, he was hard as stone with two women, well, one woman and one girl, working over his pole. It took a few minutes, but Tom started groaning.

"Gonna cum girls. Oh, fuck this is good."

Tammy and Jesse were lip to lip with Tom's cock between their mouths. As he came, they covered the head of his cock with their lips and dined on his spend.

Tammy looked at the clock.

"Oh fuck, we've been gone too long. Come on Tom, we gotta go."

They quickly dressed and left, assuring us that this was only the first of many to come.

Jesse and I showered and settled in my bed. My naked daughter lounged on me, her pussy rubbing my thigh, and her breast pressed against my chest.

"You having a good time, dad?"

I hugged her, "Well, a few days ago, I never would have even thought about any of this. You have corrupted me beyond all expectations."

Jesse pressed her sex against my leg, "Mission accomplished. I always felt there was an inner you, an inner perv, just waiting to get out. Regrets?"

"None, none at all."

We lay, listening to the sea caress the beach. Jesse shifted.

"I called Roger, invited him and Denise to visit."

I was surprised, to say the least, "Well, I don't mind you inviting your brother and his wife but, that's going to end and fun we've been having."

Jesse snuggled her mouth up to my ear.

I guess I should tell you about that summer we rented that beach cabin and Roger and I shared a room."

Her tongue played in my ear. My cock grew and then lurched up with her final confession.

"And also, when I visited Roger and Denise on their honeymoon at Hedonism II in Jamaica."