The Beach House: Day 01

Story Info
Raven, Griffon, Alex, and Felix visit the beach for vacation.
1.8k words
3.62
3.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer was in full swing, and Griffon, Felix, Alex, and Raven decided that a vacation was in order. So they packed their bathing suits and headed to Florida on their first flight. Before they knew it, they arrived at the house they had rented for the week.

"Holy shit!" Raven exclaimed as they pulled up. "This place is HUGE!" With elegance in mind, the house rose two stories giving it a large, luxurious feel and promising plenty of space.

"It's got seven bedrooms and a private pool." Griffon bragged. They all whistled, impressed by the sheer size of the house. But one person was skeptical.

"Seven bedrooms? That's a bit overkill, don't you think? There's only four of us." Felix said with a smirk. Griffon just shrugged.

"It was the only place I could find with a pool and a jacuzzi. And I'm sure we can figure out what to do with the extra room." Raven leaned forward from the back seat and kissed Griffon on the cheek.

"It's perfect!" She exclaimed and opened the car door to better look at the large building. It was two stories, all painted eggshell white, with black shuttered windows and a beautiful wrap-around porch. Before bringing in their things, they all walked around to the back, where the pool and jacuzzi were. Again, they were impressed. The pool stretched from one side of the house to the other; not Olympic size, but it was nothing to shake a stick at.

They went back to the car; Alex began the chore of taking all of their belongings into the house. They smiled at the polished leather collar they wore proudly around their neck. They swelled with pride at the collaring ceremony; it had been a whirring of color and commands. They unconsciously raised their hand to play with the o-ring at the front.

It took three trips to get all the suitcases, duffle bags, and groceries out of the car, and afterward, Alex plopped down on the couch for a quick rest. The oversized, white sofa supported their body, the soft cushions cradling them like a newborn. They sighed a contented sigh and relaxed, closing their eyes. It's only for a few minutes... Alex thought as they sleepily shifted to a more comfortable position. Only a few... minutes.... Not long after, they fell fast asleep.

____________________________________

Alex awoke to a soft brushing against their skin. They opened their eyes, blinking them to help them adjust quickly. They saw Griffon, and they were slowly kissing up the side of Alex's stomach, sending lightning down to their groin. As their body woke up, Griffon began to kiss lower and lower, nibbling and licking as they went. As Griffon's head slipped under their skirt, Alex caught their breath, letting out a gasp.

All this happened without a word spoken. Alex sighed and purred as Griffon encircled their clit with their soft, moistened lips. Gently, Griffon sucked Alex's clit in and out, making love to their pussy. Finally, Alex was able to mutter out a string of words.

"Uhm.... Where...... Raven?.... Hmmmmm uhhn. Felix?" The worship of the slave's pussy stopped, and a muffled reply came from under their skirt.

"Oh? Felix and Raven are at the store. We needed a few more things." The pleasurable feeling of Griffon's tongue penetrating their labia made Alex gasp and gently moan as Griffon tonguefucked them. Alex's excitement was tangy and sweet on Griffon's tongue, and the taste made them feel a bit heady.

But before Alex could finish, Griffon stopped the teasing licks and grabbed ahold of Alex's nipples, twisting sinister. Alex cried out, out of pain and ecstasy, then surprised at the sudden shift from sweet to rough. But Alex tried to take it in stride. After all, it was their duty to ensure everyone's needs were met, and it seemed that Griffon needed some playtime.

Griffon took off their pants, revealing the purple lace of her underwear. Alex took a short breath of anticipation as Griffon pushed them down on the couch. Slowly, they crawled onto Alex's face, filling Alex's nose with the scent of excitement. "Please me, slave, then maybe I'll let you cum." Alex mumbled from beneath them and eagerly went to work swirling their tongue at the apex of their sex. Alex tried hard to please, taking the lips into her mouth and sucking gently. A soft moan escaped Griffon's throat.

"That's it, little slave girl. Work it right. Just like that." Griffon moaned as Alex took their clit in their mouth and made small, gentle circles around the bead of pleasure. Alex dutifully licked and sucked until Griffon's legs shook with the release of climax. The taste of Griffon's excitement made them feel light-headed. 'I've been such a good girl,' Alex thought drunkenly.

"Oh, good job, slave. I think you may have earned a reward..." but Griffon's thought was interrupted as the other two came back in with grocery bags hanging from their arms.

"What great timing!" Griffon exclaimed happily. "You guys can help me reward Alex. Felix, get undressed and meet us in the second bedroom. And Raven, we need to talk real quick. I have some ideas." Raven nodded and lifted the bags she was carrying.

"Alright, meet me in the kitchen. And slave. Join Felix in the second bedroom. Bring the toy chest." Griffon was in complete control of Alex, so it was easy to follow their lead. Alex made their way to the second bedroom and met up with Felix. Felix was not as far into subspace as Alex, but they could tell he was starting to slip into the sublime pleasure that mindset gave you. He had a dreamy look on his face, a little smile, as he took off his clothes for better use.

About 20 minutes later, the two tops joined the bottoms. Griffon and Raven had wicked grins on their face and a length of rope each in their hands.

"Alex, with Raven. Felix, with me. Let's put you both in some wrapping." Griffon laughed a low, sensual laugh. The two subs nodded respectfully and went to the person they were assigned.

As Alex walked up, Raven grabbed her hair and held them against her. "Kneel, little slave." Alex immediately kneeled, trying to be as graceful and beautiful as possible to impress her Daddy.

"Yes, Daddy." Once on their knees, Raven spun them around and adjusted her grip on her hair so that Alex was face to face with her girl cock.

"You're going to worship me before you're wrapped. And when you're done, I'll fuck that sweet, tight, little ass."

Alex moaned, both excited and scared at the prospect of her huge girl cock penetrating her tiny ass hole, stretching to accommodate her girth. Oh, and when she put it in, the pain! It was awful and wonderful all at the same time. They arched their back, and Alex tried to pull away to stop the pain, but Raven didn't let them go. With only the slightest hint of lube, she grabbed ahold of Alex's shoulders and forced her entire length into her ass.

Alex screamed as she ripped into their ass, tears coming to their eyes and falling down their cheeks. And then Raven began to trust in and out quickly, causing Alex to scream more. She was unaware of Felix and Griffon, who were doing something too, though she didn't know what. But they could hear Felix moaning and Griffon saying, "Mmhmm, that's right, little boy. Take it like the good boy you are."

But Raven didn't let up, and before they knew it, Alex felt the pleasure resulting from their ass being fucked. They moaned louder, feeling close to an orgasm. But then Raven pulled out. She flipped Alex around so they could face her again and aimed her cock at Alex's face.

With a loud and satisfying moan, Raven shot her load all over Alex's face and breasts. It was a pretty sight, and Raven smiled as the echoes of pleasure racked her body. "Good slave. Now stand up; you need your wrapping."

___________________________________

The rope now tied to Felix and Alex felt good against their skin, biting in gently and pinching in the most pleasurable ways. But it looked like the two tops weren't done with the dressing. Once both were brought together, they were connected at their nipples by chains coming off their clamps. Felix moaned as the clamps were fastened to his nipples, and Alex nearly purred at the pleasurable pain. They could feel their excitement between their legs. It felt hot and throbbed with the orgasm denial they had gone through. Oh, they wanted to cum! But her wants were not as crucial as their Mistress and Sir's pleasure.

Griffon left the room for a second and returned with a strap-on. Raven then tied the two to the bed, hands behind them and their asses up. Once they were secured, Griffon and Raven began to fuck each of their asses. Screams of pain and pleasure ripped from their throats as the two dominants tore into the poor subs. Next, Raven started with Alex, working them hard again, thrusting with as much power as possible. Felix cried as Griffon took his ass, the tears making lovely trails down his face.

Then they switched. Griffon adjusted the slave and lined up their entry. Before Alex could say anything, Griffon's cock filled her and made her gasp. She could feel it. The more Griffon worked them, the closer they came to cumming. And the louder that Felix got, the more pleasurable it was. Alex could feel it. The explosion of orgasm was only a few strokes away. She moaned loudly as her body began to spasm appealingly. Griffon never stopped, and before they knew it, they were cumming again, more intensely this time. They cried out their pleasure as Griffon pulled out and switched out again.

Raven used Alex to get herself close Once more, and once she was just about to cum, she pulled out and pulled Felix over to cum all over his back. He whimpered as the hot liquid dripped down his back. Now that they had all cum, they went into the other bedroom, where a California king waited for them to melt into a cuddle puddle.

____________________________________

Exhausted from their games, the four friends collapsed on the big bed and laughed. They all felt delighted, and their closeness helped the scene come to a great end. Cuddling and stealing quick kisses with each other, they talked about their favorite parts of the scene. Raven had her arms around Felix and Alex, with Griffon holding onto Felix's waist. Feeling safe and fulfilled, the little slave sighed as their rational mind began to take hold. They smiled and looked at each of their companions.

"This is the best vacation ever!" Alex exclaimed dreamily. "And it's only the first day!" They all smiled and relaxed, their naked bodies almost merging as they enjoyed the intimate moment.