To Bring Prosperity

Story Info
To bring vitality to the land Lof and Bur must be celebrated.
2.6k words
4.13
4k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isof quickened her pace, eager to reach the temple. She felt the crisp air of this clear sky morning on the little skin that was left uncovered. Shivers ran down her spine, a mixture of cold and excitement for the ritual she was to take part in today. This year she had volunteered for the first time and despite her anxiety she had been selected. Almost everyone got selected. The only real ground for rejection was suspicion of external pressures as the reason for the candidacy and she had demonstrated how her interest was genuine during the weeks it took to prepare for the ceremony.

She reached the temple when only a few people had gathered, she was expecting a much larger crowd to be there in just a few hours. The building was the same that served as the village main house and the seat of the council, the religious and secular powers not competing for supremacy but working together in the interest of the community. The structure was made of wood, and it was much wider than it was taller, the whole village populattion could easily fit inside. A thatch roof protected those inside from the rain. Even from outside Isof could sense the energy that permeated the place, especially on a day like this.

As Isof walked in she was welcomed by the familiar scent of the Espren incense, a warm feeling quickly started to form in her loins in response to the aphrodisiac mix of spices. To her left was the shrine to Lof and Bur, it formed an arch over a passage to the ritual chamber that they would be using today. Towards the end of the cold season the younger members of the community would get together in order to recreate the union of Lof and Bur that generated the world and thus bring forth the vital energy that would bring lush growth to the land and happiness to those living off it. In ancient times the ritual had only involved two individuals, to be as faithful as possible to the original myth but, as time passed people started to argue that maybe performing more than one ceremony at the time might please the gods. And then that the passive observation from the rest of the pantheon was not as passive so the growing numbers of couples rapidly became a growing number of groups, all engaging at the same time for the glory of the Esper.

Isof observed her surrounding and started to undress, the air around her warmed by a roaring fire in the centre of the room. Only the cleric and Thiop, the only partner she currently had, were in the room. The floor was covered in a moss carpet, soft to the touch and fragrant. She removed her coat and casually left it on a bench near the entrance and as she was removing her trousers Thiop greeted her with a kiss, pushing her off balance with her ankles still trapped. He controlled her fall and gently placed her on the moss, joining her quickly after and reconnecting their lips.

- At least let me get undressed first! Exclaimed Isof laughing and kissing Thiop back.

-There's going to be time for that later, now I just want to hold you. Said he, rolling her on top of him.

They spent a few minutes rolling around and playfighting, Isof's remaining clothes gradually being discarded until they were both naked. The cleric was not paying them much attention, getting the last few details in order for the ceremony and reminiscing of their own time joining in on the ritual for the first time. The couple moved from kissing to heavy petting, their hands exploring each other's body. Isof grabbed Thiop's dick and with a few strokes got it hard, she then whispered in his ear: "I want a taste of you before the ceremony begins. You never know what roles we'll have to play this year". Thiop laid back, closed his eyes, and let Isof's expert hands work their magic on his shaft, soon he could feel her tongue making circles around his glans while a hand was fondling his balls. The warm sensation spread from the tip of his cock through the shaft as Isof took him in her mouth, As his penis reached the back of her mouth Isof paused and at first gently but progressively more firmly bit down on Thiop's dick. Thiop's back arched in pleasure, and he forever thanked Adal for gathering the courage to confess this desire of his to her on a lazy autumn day.

As memories of all their past encounters, wild sensations from their current ones, and expectations for the one they were going to have in just a few hours made Thiop's head float in a whirlpool of pleasure he almost didn't even question it when a new set of lips started kissing his nipples. He opened his eyes and saw Alfen crouching next to him, and all the other participant of the ritual populating the benches around them and giggling. He beckoned Alfen closer and kissed his soft lips, then with a gentle stroke of his hand got Isof's attention. When she realised that the others had arrived she gave one last bite and kiss to Thiop's cock before greeting Alfen with a kiss as well. The three of them stood up and joined their friends at the edges of the room.

Everyone's attention now on the cleric they began covering what was going to happen once the ritual started. The crowd was listening even though they had heard this speech dozens of times in the previous month and they had even done two "trial runs" of the ritual in the last week. They were technically not supposed to, but the temple was often mysteriously left unsupervised at night just before the festival, and the cleric also mysteriously forgot lube, strap-on, and towels laying around the chamber. Despite the change in numbers of the ritual throughout time one thing had always remained constant. Only one person in each group would be chosen to be filled with cum and theirs would be the honour of the lifegiving squirt. Of course, other forms of stimulation were allowed and nowadays actually encouraged.

Since the ritual started to incorporate more and more people, it occurred that some of those who had entered the ritual were gifted with changing genitals, sometimes a cock might turn into a pussy or vice versa, sometimes both sets of genitals would appear. Now, those who whished to increase their chances of a blessing would paint their bodies with runes dedicated to Adal, the ever-changing God and prayed and made offerings in advance. Isof could smell the sweet scent of the wine-based tincture that was used to paint such runes on the bodies of a three of her companions, Alfen included. Listening to the cleric and imagining the orgy to come Isof was shifting on the bench, barely resisting the urge to touch herself, her previous attempt at release having been interrupted. Thiop noticed her hips grinding on the bench and sneakily moved his hand across her butt, groping it and massaging her asshole. As he was about to nudge his index finger in, the cleric finished speaking and addressed the people in the room.

- Any last questions before we let everyone else in and begin?

Nobody replied so the preacher nodded and headed to open the doors to the ritual chamber. As soon as the doors parted the noise to the crowd that had gathered inside filled the room and when they streamed inside the strong aromas of the offerings that they were carrying filled the room. It was almost an overwhelming sensation, only the training they had received during their childhood allowed them to deconstruct the wall of perfume that hit them and pick up each individual note. Most of the rituals in their cult were based on scent as from scent their universe had been created and every member of society had to learn these skill if they wanted to take part in it.

Everyone entering was naked, most people had runes painted on their skin dedicated to different members of the pantheon.

The volunteers had left the benches to the newcomers and were now standing at the centre of the room, near the fire. The members of the council entered the room last, each carrying a stick of Espren incense, they took position around the fire and simultaneously lit their sticks, walked around the room and sat at regular intervals holding the sticks in their hands. This was the signal that the ritual had begun. The group of volunteers started dividing itself organically in smaller groups as the fumes of the Espren incense guided them. The first minute was always awkward for those engaging in the ritual for the first time like Isof. But their more experienced comrades were more than eager to make everyone feel at ease.

Isof found herself in Alfen arms, being caressed and gently kissed on the back of her neck. Alfen was a few years older than her and had participated in the ritual a few times before. He traced his fingers on her arms, from her hands to her shoulder blades and then moved towards her nipples. He cupped her breasts and gently squeezed them. Isof, helped by the aphrodisiac scent that filled the air, let herself melt into Alfen arms. At the same time Thiop kneeled in front of her and gently caressed her pubes, kissing her mons. Isof instinctively opened her legs, leaning on Alfen for support which he eagerly provided. Thiop kissed Isof's labia majora, traced them with his tongue and lightly tugged at them with his mouth before directing his attention to her clit. They had engaged in this dance many times before and he knew his partner's body intimately. They openly discussed the experiences they had together rejoicing in learning the other's perspective and picking up favourite bits to improve their technique and the connection they had with each other.

Thiop went slowly at first, rousing the fire he knew Isof contained in herself and only when she grabbed his hair and pushed his head into her crotch he decided to focus on her more sensitive areas. Then he inserted a finger in her cunt and then two, arching them to rub the top of her vagina. Isof was starting to tremble and Alfen was struggling to support her. More hands reached out to offer assistance and to grope all of their bodies. With one unknown finger pressing on her butthole Isof reached her first orgasm of the ceremony. All the sensations she was experiencing took her body and she started to glow, sign that of this group she was the chosen one. Alfen and Thiop laid her on the delicate moss as she was coming to.

She knew this was a possibility and the weeks spent preparing did not fail her. Even before her sight had unblurred she had grabbed a cock in her right hand and she was working it vigorously. Her left hand reached up and found a pussy ready for her. She started to rub it. As her senses slowly readjusted she took in the stunning visuals of several groups of people fucking to their hearts content. A few other people glowing like she was were already being penetrated, spit roasted or held in-between two other volunteers fucking their ass and cunt at the same time. Moans of pleasure were almost deafening as the spectators joined in, masturbating on the side benches. Then her eyes focussed on Thiop who was kneeling in front of her with a hard cock in his hand. She remembered the privilege she had been afforded and spread her thighs once more inviting him in. Thiop had left his gentleness behind with her first orgasm and grabbing her butt he pulled her close to him and let her guide his cock to her entrance as she matched his enthusiasm. As he penetrated her he leaned forward and bit on her shoulder, just hard enough to leave a mark and just as she liked it. He was being rough with her and turned her over to be on her hands and knees.

Somebody grabbed Isof's hair and removing it from in front of her face she was presented with Alfen's hard member, she didn't think twice to take it in her mouth. Thiop had quickened his pace and his strong hands squeezing her waist let her know that he was close to cumming. Isof drove back her hips into him and contracted her pelvic floor muscles as she felt him explode inside her. Thiop leaned forward but didn't linger, he also knew what the ritual expected of him. As he backed out and stood up another took his place. Thiop found others who had already been spent and engaged in some petting with a girl he hadn't seen before. She was wearing a strap-on and he spent some time sucking on it while she took his balls in her mouth.

Isof lost track of time, cock after strap-on, after cock entered her mouth, pussy and ass. The magical properties of the incense and the divine gift bestowed upon her by Lof prevented her from getting too sore. A bowl had been placed between her knees and it was collecting all the semen dripping from her cunt. Isof was pretty sure that there had been more than one bowl filled but her senses had betrayed her completely, nothing existed for her over the smell of sex, the moans of pleasure reaching for the sky and the incessant pounding of dicks into her.

The last to fill her womb was Alfen, Thiop had come back a few times to check on her and to offer her water, he was now kneeling beside her massaging her nipples and murmuring sweet words into her ear. Isof knew that the ritual was coming to a conclusion because the two men helped her out to the position that was used to drain all the sperm from her and from which she would be made to squirt. With each arm on the shoulder of either man she squatted and as they were supporting her they started to grope her more and more forcefully. She felt the basin of sensations that had been filled during the ritual begin to overflow, and the dam that was holding it in begin to crumble under the weight of her imminent orgasm. Thiop was fingering her ass and Alfen, more experienced with the ritual practice, was working her pussy. With a scream that left those in her immediate proximity stunned Isof climaxed. A stream of squirt exploding from her and hitting the several bowls of cum that she had helped fill and that someone had positioned in front of her. Isof had no idea how long it lasted as she only woke up the following morning. Divine communion was blissful but particularly hard on the body.

As she came to she found herself in a large bed, together with Thiop and Alfen who were whispering to each other and playing with her hair. From them she learned that this year's festival was one of the most plentiful in recent history and that it would take the cleric at least until the new day's sundown to mix the sperm, the squirt and the holy spices to produce enough Espren incense to last much longer than the year that separated them from the next festival. They had started to regale her with tales of the rest of the day but weariness took her once again and she drifted back to sleep.

~~~~~

The current plan is to tell stories of God's and of followers in parallel and discover how the ones influenced the others.

Comments and criticisms welcome.