The Beach Pt. 03

Story Info
Two married friends deepen their sexual relationship.
4.5k words
4.78
16.9k
35

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dondave
dondave
546 Followers

(You should read Parts 1 and 2 before starting this one.)

Two weeks had passed since my buddy Rick and I stumbled into having sex with each other while on a Caribbean vacation with our wives. Neither of us had been looking for that sort of fling - or for any sort of fling, for that matter -- but it happened anyway, and now we were struggling with the consequences.

By 'consequences' I don't mean anything dramatic. Our wives suspected nothing -- of that much we were sure -- and Rick and I agreed that we wanted to continue our explorations. But just how to do that -- the where and when -- was a difficult problem.

We were together a lot, but almost always with our wives; the two couples had been good friends for years. Rick and I occasionally saw each other at the gym, and now and then we went to a ball game or other sporting event, but that was about it. If we were going to meet for sex, we were going to have to be creative.

This problem was the subject of an ongoing email conversation that started soon after we got back from our joint vacation in the Caribbean.

At first we excitedly relived what we had done together.

After some heavy partying with our wives, they had both gone to bed early and we had gone to the beach for a swim. Under the influence of the booze and pot Rick and I, who had jacked off together a few times in college, got incredibly horny and ended up exchanging blow jobs. We enjoyed this so much that we had another encounter the next day, while our wives were getting a spa treatment.

We didn't get another chance to play during the remainder of that vacation, or in the two weeks since coming home, and I at least was dying for a repeat.

Don't get me wrong, I still loved my wife very much, and Rick loved his. The vacation had been a chance for both couples to reconnect sexually, and in that respect it was a big success. Jenny and I had had a great time together in bed, during and after the vacation, and I was confident our sex life had gotten a serious boost.

But how this squared with my sudden interest in sex with Rick I couldn't say. It could be that the trip heightened my interest in all sex, whoever the partner.

I wasn't so sex-crazed, however, that I didn't spend a lot of time mulling over the moral implications of what I was doing.

Fooling around with Rick was cheating, plain and simple, but for some reason this didn't seem as wrong as fooling around with another woman. In my more lucid moments I saw this for the lame rationalization it was, but that didn't make me rely on it any less.

Rick and I touched on this moral issue once or twice in our email conversation, but for the most part we speculated about what we might do next time we got together.

Both of us had enjoyed giving and getting blow jobs, so that was definitely on the future menu. Also, he had played with my ass during our encounter in the villa, and we were both interested in exploring that much further. I spent a lot of time wondering what it would be like to be fucked.

It was pointless to speculate, however, unless we could figure out how to meet privately. Both Jenny and Debbie worked from home, so there was almost no chance of meeting at my place or his. We considered and rejected the idea of meeting in a park or a parking lot, considering public places too risky. We eventually decided there was no option but to get a hotel room, although the town we live in isn't that big and there was a non-zero chance we'd be seen going in.

Then we got lucky. Ted, a work friend of Rick's, was going away for several days and couldn't find a kennel he trusted to take his dog. He asked Rick to walk it a couple of times a day, knowing that Rick is a big animal lover and would give the pooch plenty of loving attention.

Ted's house was in a secluded area not far from Rick's, so it was a perfect place for us to meet discreetly. We agreed that I would stop by after Rick had walked the dog the first morning.

The evening before our planned meeting was torture for me. I was so excited about seeing him I could barely sit still, and my wife finally asked why I was so jumpy. I mumbled some bullshit about a big work presentation the next day, and while that satisfied her I felt guilty about lying to her.

I had a hard time getting to sleep, too -- mainly because fantasies about Rick would not go away. As soon as we got in bed I got a major hardon, and it was all I could do not to sneak into the bathroom to jerk off.

But morning finally came, as it always does, and I managed to get out of the house without giving myself away. I got to the friend's house just as Rick was returning with the dog.

"I am so looking forward to this," he said as we went inside. "I had a boner all last night."

"Me, too," I answered. "Saved myself up for you."

As soon as the door was closed behind us Rick dropped the dog's leash, grabbed me and kissed me hard on the mouth. I kissed back just as hard. We stood in the foyer a couple minutes making out and pawing at each other, until he finally broke the kiss and said, "This way."

I followed him down a hallway and into what looked like a guest bedroom. When I stepped through the door he grabbed me again and we made out some more while undressing each other. It was awkward and passionate at the same time.

When we were both naked we came together for another passionate kiss, running our hands over each other's backs and butts, rubbing our naked cocks together. I don't know when I ever felt so keyed up.

We fell onto the bed, still clinging to each other and kissing. The feeling of Rick's hard cock rubbing against mine was so intense I was afraid I might come there and then.

When I broke the kiss to go down on him he stopped me and said, "Let's 69."

We arranged ourselves on the bed. Seeing Rick's cock up close again was unbelievably thrilling.

With my free hand I grasped his hip and pulled his dick toward my open mouth. This time the slight upward curve of his shaft worked in my favor. He slid in easily, all the way to the root, and I could feel the swollen head at the top of my throat.

Meanwhile Rick had performed the same operation on my cock. I could feel the warmth and wetness of his mouth on me -- maybe the most wonderful feeling there is.

I couldn't imagine anything hotter than being locked cock-to-mouth with him like this.

We both started moving, which wasn't easy in this position, so after a few awkward thrusts Rick pulled firmly on my hip and rolled me on top of him. This made it easier for me to move, and by raising myself a bit on my knees I got a good angle to fuck his mouth.

Meanwhile I started bobbing on his cock. It was tough to manage while I was focused on moving my hips, so after a few seconds I let him take over thrusting up from below.

Precum was pouring out of him, and he slid in and out my throat easily. It was weird and nasty and thrilling at the same time.

We went at each other like a couple of animals. All you could hear was grunting and slurping and little moaning sounds that escaped us from time to time.

The sensations all but overwhelmed me. First I concentrated on the feel of thrusting my cock in Rick's mouth, fucking it like it was a pussy. Then I concentrated on the feel of his cock thrusting into my mouth; the idea that he was using me for a pussy was strangely erotic.

I think we were both surprised by our orgasms, which happened fast and were nearly simultaneous. I felt Rick's cock swelling in my mouth, heard him making a grunting sound, and next thing I knew cum was gushing down my throat.

At the same time Rick grasped my hips and pulled me into him deeper than ever. That set me off, and with one sharp jerk I shot my first load into his mouth.

I remember swallowing over and over to clear my throat of his cum, which seemed to flow continuously, but other than that the next few minutes were a blur. We were completely lost in our mutual pleasure.

Finally we were both still. The only sound was our deep breathing.

Rick rolled us back onto our sides, but for a long moment we kept our mouths on each other. Eventually we broke apart, and I turned so we were face to face again.

"Jesus that was intense," Rick said after a long pause.

"Hell, yes," I said.

We looked at each other. I took his face in my hands and kissed him -- a long, lingering sensual kiss. I tasted my cum in his mouth. Again, it was strangely erotic.

I lay back, one leg thrown over Rick's and his arm slung around my shoulder.

Glancing toward the door, I saw the dog looking at us, its head tilted to one side in that quizzical way dogs have.

"What's the dog's name?" I asked.

"Trixie."

"Trixie is wondering what the fuck just happened," I said.

Rick looked over and laughed.

"She's a perv," he said. "Watched me masturbate in the living room yesterday."

"Maybe the person who jacks off in front of a dog is the perv," I said.

He laughed. Then, after another long pause, he said, "What should we do next time?"

I'd been thinking about this.

"I want you to fuck me."

"Are you sure?" he said. "That's pretty intense."

"I know," I said. "But I've been thinking about it ever since you fingered me, and I want to go further."

"Have you ever tried anything anal?" he asked.

"Not really," I said. "Jenny has no interest in it, and I haven't tried doing much to myself. Never knew how, really. I'm not sure I even knew where my prostate was until you found it."

He smiled, a little sheepishly.

"I have a bit of experience with that myself," he said.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. When we first got married Deb and I used to take showers together a lot. One day she got me all soaped and next thing I know she's sliding her hand between my legs. When she saw how much I liked it she got adventurous and slipped a finger into my asshole. I loved it, and for a while she did it to me pretty often, in the shower and out. But at some point she got out of the habit, so I started doing it myself. As long as you keep really clean, it's pretty great."

"Did you ever stick anything up there besides a finger?"

"Not so far," he said, smiling at me suggestively.

It was time to leave for work.

We got dressed quickly. Rick checked to make sure the dog had enough food and water to last until the evening, and we headed out the door.

"When can you come back?" he asked.

"Tomorrow's going to be really busy at work, so maybe the day after? Morning again?"

"Fine," he said. "See you then."

That night I did some online research about anal sex. I wasn't totally naive about the subject, knowing that both men and women sometimes took it up the backside, but I had no clue that for many people it's a major erogenous zone. The more I read about it, the more excited I got, and the more I learned about doing things the right way.

After work the next day I stopped at the drugstore to get some supplies, which I carefully stashed in the garage.

I spent the evening in a state of low-grade excitement, thinking about what was to happen the next morning, and I had a near-constant boner. Jenny noticed and, thinking it was for her, came on to me pretty aggressively after the kids were in bed. I responded just as aggressively, keyed up as I was, and we fucked pretty hard and fast.

After she had fallen asleep I lay awake for some time, marveling at the turn my sex life had taken in a matter of weeks. But I was also beginning to feel serious guilt about sneaking around behind Jenny's back.

The next morning, however, guilt went out the window. I was keyed up again, thinking about seeing Rick, and had to be careful not to seem like I was in a hurry to get out of the house.

On the way out I sneaked a couple of old towels out of the linen closet, retrieved my other supplies from the garage and headed for Ted's house.

Before I could knock Rick opened the door and pulled me inside. He backed me against the wall and kissed me hard, and for a second I thought he might try to fuck me right there in the foyer. It was only with some effort that I got him to let me go.

"Down, boy," I said.

"I can't wait to do this," he said.

"Me, too, but I need a few minutes to get ready."

He pointed the way to a bathroom, where I cleaned myself out and got a quick shower. I made sure no place he could conceivably touch wasn't squeaky-clean. The whole process gave me a terrific hardon.

When I was ready I strode naked down the hall to the guest bedroom. Rick had spread an old blanket across the bed, and he sprawled on it naked, playing with his half-hard cock.

I dived at him, knocking his hand aside and taking his whole cock in my mouth. Rick put his hands behind his head and let me work him over for a few minutes.

His precum started flowing. I swallowed it eagerly. I realized with a start that I was beginning to develop a taste for it.

Once he was fully hard I sat up.

"Okay," I said. "Let's do it."

"I should loosen you up first," Rick said. "Get on all fours."

I got set and he knelt behind me. I felt vulnerable, exposed as I was, my ass open to him and my balls hanging down between my legs. But I was extremely excited, too.

Maybe it was the vulnerability that got me excited. My cock was rock-hard.

"You're so clean I can smell the soap," he said. "Thanks for that."

What happened next surprised me.

I had expected that he would get right to it by applying some lube, but instead I felt him wrap a hand around my ball sack. He massaged it for a few moments, rolling the balls one by one in his hands before letting them go.

The next thing I felt was something warm and wet. He was licking my sack from the backside.

Holy shit.

In all my fantasies about how this might go, I had never imagined tongues might be involved. I flinched.

"Relax," I heard Rick say. "It's cool."

"Relax?" I said. "You're not the one getting his balls licked. Not yet, anyway."

I relaxed as best I could, and waited to see how far he might take this. It turned out to be pretty far indeed.

He continued licking upward, giving my perineum several long strokes with the flat of his tongue. With every stroke my cock jumped.

Then he continued upward until I could feel his warm breath on my hole. Was he actually going to stick his tongue there?

Yes, he was.

He was tentative at first. I suppose he was testing to see how clean I was and whether he could stand the taste. He must have been satisfied, because he started circling the hole with his tongue, wetting me thoroughly and moving ever closer to the pucker at the center.

Holy shit, I thought again. My best friend is licking my asshole.

Next I felt the tip of his tongue probing the hole itself. The sensation was electric. Every neuron in my body seemed to fire at once. Again I thought my erotic circuits were going to blow.

Rick probed deeper, sticking his tongue as far as he could, then moving it out and in again, very slowly. I heard myself whimpering.

He picked up the pace: in and out, in and out. He put his hands on my butt and pushed the cheeks apart. I let all my muscles go slack and let him open me further.

I actually heard a slurping sound. My cock gave another big jump.

I thought: So that's what they mean by a tongue-fucking.

Rick paused and drew back. I felt the tip of a finger enter me. I was so wet it slid right in.

He paused to let me get used to the intrusion, then started finger-fucking me. I lowered my head to the bed and groaned into the sheets.

The finger withdrew and Rick reached for the bottle of lube. I heard a squirting sound and then felt him spreading the cool gel around and in my hole. The finger came back in, slid back out, and then a second finger joined it. It felt uncomfortable at first but I soon got used to it.

Rick fucked me with both fingers for maybe half a minute. I was whimpering again.

"One more," I said.

"You sure?"

"Yes."

He pulled the two fingers out and slid three back in. This was tougher to get used to, though there was not much actual pain -- more like a feeling of fullness.

I took another deep breath and willed myself to let my muscles go slacker. When he moved his fingers again, the sensation changed.

"Oh, my God," I said. "I can't believe how good that feels."

He moved the fingers in and out, firmly but more slowly this time, stretching me to my limit. With every thrust of his fingers I moaned into the sheets.

"Okay," he finally said. "I think you're ready. How do you want to do this?"

I lifted my head off the bed.

"Let's try with me on top," I said. "That's supposed to be a good way to start."

"You've been reading up."

"Yes," I said. "Haven't you?"

"Nah, all I did was watch some gay porn," he said. "A month ago I would've had no interest in it. Now I can't tear my eyes away."

I turned on the bed and, taking the lube, squirted some on his cock, which was still rock-hard. When he was ready he lay down and I straddled him, positioning my hole over the tip of his cock.

"Okay," I said. "Let's take this real slow."

"You're in charge," Rick said.

He had an expectant look on his face. He was damn near as excited as I was.

I took hold of his cock with one hand, pointed it at my hole and slowly descended. When I felt the tip enter me, I felt discomfort again but no real pain. I paused to breathe deeply again and lowered myself a little further.

Now it hurt. You wouldn't think a cock would feel bigger than three fingers bunched together, but that's how it felt to me. I breathed some more, and the pain lessened.

What a strange feeling, having something going in my hole instead of coming out.

"God, you are tight," Rick said. "Does it hurt?"

"Some," I said. "Less than I expected."

I knew it wouldn't be easy to get his whole length inside me, but I was determined to try.

I lowered myself bit by bit, pausing every few seconds to relax and breathe and let myself stretch. Finally, after several minutes, my balls rested on Rick's pubic mound.

"Wow," he said. "I'm impressed."

I stopped here for a minute to breathe deeply. I looked at Rick.

"I never in all my life expected to be in this position," I said.

He laughed, which made his cock move in my asshole.

Whoa, I thought. That felt pretty good.

I shifted my legs a bit to get some leverage and lifted myself, letting his cock slide part way out of my hole. After another pause, I lowered myself again. He went in more easily this time.

I lifted again, a little higher, and sank back. Again, he went in more easily than the time before.

Something was happening inside me, something good. I was stretching, learning to accommodate him.

What's more, I imagined that I was feeling every bump and ridge on his cock. Could my insides be that sensitive?

Upward and downward again. Once more. And again. And once more after that.

It was beginning to feel pretty damn good.

Holy shit, I thought. You are fucking a guy.

I looked down. My cock was stiff, bouncing with every movement.

I looked up at Rick. He was staring at me, his mouth hanging open, like he couldn't believe what was happening to him.

"How does it feel?" I asked.

"It feels pretty fucking great," he said. "Tighter and warmer than a girl."

I moved a little faster. When I did, the pleasurable feelings intensified.

I pumped a little faster. That felt even better, but my legs were getting tired.

"Let's try this another way," I said.

I lifted myself off him, making an audible 'pop' as his cock slid out of my hole. Suddenly I felt empty, and badly wanted him back inside again.

We switched positions, with me on my back and Rick between my legs.

"Be careful going back in," I said.

He repositioned his cock at my hole and pushed in, slowly but without pausing. I sucked in my breath.

"You OK?" he asked, real concern in his voice.

dondave
dondave
546 Followers
12