All Comments on 'The Beach Pt. 03'

by dondave

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story just keeps building and getting better and better. Love it! Thought at some point Ted might come back early and catch them in the act, then suggest a hot three way. Sorry, just the horny perv in me. Five stars and counting, excellent descriptions and setting of the scene. Looking forward to part 4, thanks for a great story.

510mike510mikeabout 2 years ago

Nice continuation of their adventure...only natural that it led to one of them bottoming! Looking forward to what cums next.

Pitbull86Pitbull86about 2 years ago

So hot! Can't wait for the next chapter. Men doing it behind their wifes back always gets me going.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 2 years ago

Love it! Hot sex with great orgasms and such man-on-man pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliant series. This was a great edition. Had me hard as a rock. Great work

dondavedondaveabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, everyone! Hope to have Part 4 done soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the bit when he's so horny with the thought of being fucked that he's got a near-permanent erection all evening which his wife Jenny doesn't fail to notice, thinking it's because of her... I've been in exactly that situation before! And then you describe the sensation of being fucked so realistically. Brilliant writing!

PabloPaco2022PabloPaco2022over 1 year ago

It keeps on getting better and better with amazingly erotic detailed descriptions allowing one to think it's all happening to you. Never experienced anal but am now very keen to try it. Anyone interested in a virgin??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous