The Beach Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, just go slower, OK?"

He was careful, and soon he was fully in. I felt his balls against my ass.

"Start fucking me, real slow," I said.

He pulled back about halfway, then slid back in.

"That feels good," I said.

Back out, back in, more deeply this time.

"Again, a little harder."

Back out, back in, more deeply still. I wrapped my legs around Rick like my wife does when I fuck her hard.

God, I thought, I'm actually enjoying this.

Soon he had a steady rhythm going, and he was bottoming out each time. We locked eyes.

"I can't tell you how great this feels," he said.

"It's feeling pretty good for me, too," I said.

Then I uttered some words I'd never expected to come out of my mouth.

"Fuck me, Rick."

So he did, stroking me steadily for a couple of minutes. It wasn't exactly a blissful feeling, but I could see how it might be eventually. I moaned a little every time he bottomed out.

Soon I figured out that I could flex some internal muscles that before today I didn't even know I had. I could actually grip Rick's cock from inside.

"Oh, fuck, keep doing that," he said.

I looked at him. His eyes were closed and he had a blissed-out look.

"I'm going to cum soon," he said. "Do you want me to cum inside you?"

"Definitely," I said.

I looked at my cock. It was still rock-hard, and the head was so swollen it was almost purple. I reached up with a free hand and started jacking it, and in just a few seconds I could feel myself starting to cum. Rick must have felt something happening, too.

"Ohhhhhh," he growled. "I'm ... getting ... close."

Two more strokes and WHAM, it happened. My orgasm exploded, all the nerves in my body firing at once. A huge wad of cum shot out of my cock and hit me in the face.

At that same moment, Rick gave a great shudder and started cumming. I actually felt the hot semen shooting out of his dick.

I shot a second time, spewing more cum on my chest. Rick shuddered again and again, and I knew he was just pouring cum into my bowels.

I don't know how many more times I shot, or how long it took, but it seemed like an eternity before my orgasm finally spent itself. Rick, too, kept shuddering and moaning, until finally collapsing on top of me.

We were both still for a long time, breathing deeply and coming down from our orgasmic highs. After a few minutes Rick spoke into my ear.

"Holy shit, that was awesome."

He propped himself on his arms and began pulling out, which was more painful for me than his going in. Again I heard that popping sound, and it felt like my asshole banged shut.

"Ouch!"

"Sorry," Rick said. He turned and flopped down next to me, his head resting on my outstretched arm.

"Well, how was it?" I asked him.

"Incredible," he said. "One of the best fucks I ever had."

For some reason this made me kind of proud.

"What's it like to have a cock inside you?" he asked.

"It hurt a little at first," I said, "Then it was just uncomfortable, then it started to feel pretty good, and at the end it felt great. You should try it some time."

"I might do that," he said.

We were quiet for a minute, then Rick spoke again.

"It's so weird we're doing this," he said.

"It sure is," I said. "Do you feel bad about it?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean do you feel guilty about cheating on Debbie?"

"A little," he said. "But not enough to stop."

"Neither do I. In a way I feel like we're just getting started."

"We'll have to find somewhere else to do it, though," he said. "Ted gets home tomorrow."

"We'll have to figure that out later," I said. "Right now, I gotta get going."

We straightened the bed, got dressed and scoured the house to make sure we'd left no evidence of our activities over the last few days.

On my way out the door Rick stopped me and pulled me into a hug.

"If I had to do this with someone, I'm glad it was you," he said. I think he might have blushed a little.

"Same here," I said, leaning in to kiss him.

As his lips touched mine, I thought of that night a decade ago when he'd tried to kiss me and I'd backed away.

How stupid I was, I thought to myself, and closed the door behind me.

12