All Comments on 'The Beach Trip Ch. 01'

by Elected

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ease up on the stutter

Great story but it's annoying reading a text version of a stutter. I've noticed it in your other prices and I feel it takes you out of the moment briefly having to read like a half wit with a stutter. Gods what a stupid habit.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 5 years ago
Hotter than hot!

Scorching!! Could feel those oily hands on my butt too! Can't wait for the next episode

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Hot story

Oh I can tell you are going to end up his boy toy and I think you are going to love it. I know I would.

birdogbirdogalmost 5 years ago
HOT

This is really good now , can't wait to read more !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice

Nice start, looking forward to the next installment. Love stories about sissies getting turned. Don't pay any attention to the guy who complained about the stuttering, it's fine and completely appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Next chapter

Wish you had gotten to the part where the little gurly man oils up his friend's hard cock, running his fingers through his thick pubes and cupping his oily balls in his hand, and can't help but start jerking off his friend and finally mounts him and slides that thick hard oily cock up his boipussy and drains his friend's balls in his boipussy in front of everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love the story but...

I love the story don’t get me wrong but I think you emphasized the word “black” when describing the girls to much.

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
l pages of adding suntan oil?

this may turn erotic, but not yet for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excited but...

I’d like to imagine myself in this situation but the story, while very well written, is going a little too slow for me. Also, is the narrator gay or not? Guess he doesn’t know it himself. I hope next chapter has got some action ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not bad

It’s a really well written story, but I can’t help but be a bit annoyed by the character’s constant stuttering. Like, why is he that timid with his best friend? Maybe you’re trying to play up his innocence, but it’s a bit too childish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous