The Beach Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elected
Elected
190 Followers

"Here, you idiot." I took my hands and put them on Mark's chest, trying to work in the lotion better. And then I realized I was sliding my hands across my best friend's meaty pectoral muscles, and my fingers were brushing his soft brown nipples. Fuck.

"Hey, thanks," Mark grinned. "How about my stomach, too?" I looked up into Mark's eyes and he motioned for me to finish below too. Fuck, so I wasn't done. Next I was dragging my fingers across his thick, rippling abs, working my fingers into the taut, gleaming brown skin with my breaths coming fast and short. I quickly brushed my hands through the black hair below his bellybutton, a finger slipping under the front of his waistband accidentally but not daring to spend any more time there. I could see a slight bulge in his thin swimming trunks that could only be Mark's cock.

I hadn't actually seen my best friend's dick before, but I knew it had to be really big. It wasn't that I looked, but I couldn't help noticing from time to time when he wore gym shorts or sweat pants that there was always a conspicuous bulge there from his package, and occasionally even saw the rod itself swing against the fabric. I hated seeing it, but at the same time my mind had to wander and imagine that Mark's thing had to be fucking giant. And fuck, I didn't know why I was thinking of this while I was rubbing his abs.

I yanked my hands off Mark's body in an instant, blushing again. I was a fucking idiot. I kept putting myself in these stupid situations.

Mark was grinning at me. "You really like my abs a lot, don't you, buddy?"

"N-no, I don't," I snapped, but he wasn't fooled at all.

"It's cool, it's cool!" He exclaimed, fighting back laughter. "I'm flattered. I don't mind you looking, or touching them. You can touch them if you want, man. Do you want to keep doing it?"

I scoffed instantly in protest, but he was regarding me with an indulgent smile rather than a snide one. "Do you want to touch them again, dude? Go on. I don't mind."

I hesitated. Fuck, did I actually want to? Mark was muscular as fuck, that was true, and it felt really weird and kind of exhilarating to feel that kind of tense power just beneath his sweaty skin. But no, it was super weird to touch him like that, right? "I, um..."

"You're hesitating, dude, which kind of means you want to." His eyebrows were raised. Fuck, he had me. "Do you want to touch them again or not?"

I let out a shaky breath. "Y-yeah, alright? F-fine. I want to touch your abs again, M-Mark." Fuck, why was I doing this? This was humiliating.

Mark leaned back, spreading his arms. "Go on."

My heart thundering in my chest, I reached out and placed my hands on Mark's six-pack again. The hot brown skin was slippery with sweat and lotion now, but there was still resistance as I dragged my fingers through the grooves of his abs. "Mmn," I let out a soft little moan and quickly remembered myself. "Mm—fuck, that's, um, so toned. G-good job on these." I sucked in a shaky little breath and swallowed.

"Sure."

Before I could help myself my fingers slid up onto Mark's big pecs again, and the soft nubs of his nipples dragged along my palms. "Nn. S-sorry."

Mark chortled. "Do you like it, man?"

I blushed right before his eyes and looked away, biting my lip. "Y-yeah. It's nice." I withdrew my hands after that, ashamed and flustered. It was curiosity, really. If I was ever going to work out I wanted to see what kind of muscles I could work towards. That was a goal. But it probably seemed weird to Mark, even when I muttered that reason to him after.

After all the humiliation of rubbing lotion on each other and feeling him up, Mark and I were finally ready to start tanning. We pushed our towels out onto the hot sand and began reclining under the merciless heat of the sun.

I let out a shaky sigh. This was supposed to be a relaxing beach trip, but I'd done all this weird stuff that made me feel dirty and gotten me all worked up. For some reason my cock kind of hurt, the way it did when I got horny. All of the hot girls nearby were probably getting to me, being kind of nervous in public the way I was, and the possibility of seeing nudity on this beach had just made me more excited. Mark was stoking the fires to all these things, even though this had been his idea for us to loosen up after all the work we'd been doing.

And yet, under the blistering heat, I was starting to relax. I felt like I was melting if I closed my eyes, with sweat trickling down every inch of my pale body. I was shining like a lamp, and when I glanced over at Mark I saw his brown body glistening with so much sweat of his own he looked like he was made out of bronze.

Just as I was starting to doze, however, he looked over at me and said,

"Hey, it's noon. People are gonna start going nude soon."

I squinted over at him. "R-really? You're not just fucking with me? All this stuff about nudity on this beach is real."

"Wait and see for yourself!" Mark snorted, and laid his head back on the towel. And he still might have been fucking with me, but nonetheless I couldn't keep my eyes from roving over the beach. There were so many girls nearby. The black girls were still topless, and the blonde girl was topless too along with her two friends, even if they were all face down. Maybe Mark was telling the truth.

My fingers fidgeted with the hem of my swim trunks. There was no way I could go nude too. My dick would be hard in an instant. Maybe if I watched the girls while lying on my stomach I could have a raging boner and no one would be the wiser. But I'd probably have to take care of that by jerking off, and with Mark so close things could get really awkward really fast.

It turned out I had no time to plan after all.

The black girls had sat up, and I fumbled my sunglasses out of the way for a better look. Fuck! Their dark breasts and black nipples were totally exposed, gleaming with sweat in the light of the sun.

"Daaamn, look at that," Mark hissed.

The two of them got up in their knees and my eyes bulged in my head as they reached for their bikini bottoms next. They unlaced them and tossed them away, laughing to each other about something or other. I could see their fucking vaginas now. Outside like this. My dick throbbed in my swim trunks.

The girls turned around, their shiny brown asses jiggling. One of them bent to rearrange her towel and I caught sight of her pussy between her legs. I caught a glimpse of pink.

All of the sudden, Mark let out a loud, wolfish whistle. My heart skipped a beat as heads turned. Oh fuck. The black girls turned and caught sight of us ogling their naked bodies, sending me straight into panic mode.

Mark didn't do anything but lace his hands behind his head and keep watching. To my shock, rather than getting angry the girls laughed, showing their white teeth in mirth. The one who'd bent over did it again, on purpose this time, and showed us her pussy lips. Her friend whooped and both of them devolved into fits of giggles. Eventually they lied back down on their towels, whispering to each other.

I couldn't believe it. Girls had just caught us looking at them and they'd laughed it off. Was this what a nude beach was? I looked around in bewilderment, my heart still pounding, and got glimpses of the other girls nearby still throwing us glances. Fuck, I was harder than ever. On an impulse I glanced over at Mark's pants, noticing the thickness in his crotch.

"Where are you looking now?" Mark smirked.

"D-dude, you're barely even hard!" I spluttered, desperate to turn things back against him. "What, are you fucking used to this kind of thing happening?"

"I've been here before, man. You have to be cool at a place like this."

"Whatever. You think that blonde one is going to get naked too?"

"Her? Don't think so, man—I've seen her here a couple times but she hasn't shown anything. She just likes to watch."

"Fuck. That's not fun."

"Right?" Mark laughed. "See—you should go for it in a place like this or it's pretty lame. Be brave, man."

"W-who, me?" I choked. "How did we get on me?"

"You said you'd try going nude with me, man. You gotta give it a try."

"I don't have to," I muttered, feeling a giddy nervousness rising up in me once more that day. "I-it's weird."

"It's not weird. You have nothing to be embarrassed about, man—everyone's body's different, alright?"

"I didn't say I'd be embarrassed!" I said hotly. "What would I have to be embarrassed about?"

Mark paused. "Well, judging by how cagey you act about it, I'm betting you have a smaller dick."

My mouth hung open in disbelief. "Wh-what the fuck, man? D-don't say that!"

"Whatever, man! I don't know. Just don't want you being sensitive about it if some chick points it out."

I lay there, positively stewing in humiliation. "My dick is f-fine. Just because it isn't as big as your f-fucking giant thing doesn't mean it's small," I muttered.

"What?" Mark queried.

"Y-you heard me," I got out.

Mark was chuckling. "Hey, I just want to hear it from you. You're saying my cock is bigger than yours?"

"Don't know," I said shrilly.

"C'mon, man! Be honest with me. You tried to make it a contest before, okay? Let's not beat around the bush."

"Okay!" I exclaimed. "F-fine. Your c-cock is bigger than mine, Mark, okay?"

"You think so?" My friend laughed, obviously thrilled about this.

"Y-yeah, fine," I said in frustration. "Happy?"

"Kind of, yeah!" Mark announced.

Well, I wasn't. I never should've mentioned it. I couldn't believe I'd let Mark have such a big win over me. It looked like we'd gotten some attention with all the bickering, too, as I noticed several girls shielding their eyes for a better look.

"So, you ready, or what?" Mark murmured.

"W-what? Now?" I gasped.

"Yeah, dude. Look at them. They're waiting for us, I bet."

"Nngh. You think so?"

"I'm doin' it. You with me?" Mark looked over at me, his black eyes boring into mine.

"Y-yeah, Mark, f-fine," I gave in.

"Alright, stand up."

"What?!"

Mark was already climbing to his feet. "You doing it or not?"

Fuck. It really was now or never. I'd already seen vaginas that day. Was I going to take a chance and live now, or what? "Fuck!" I cursed, scrambling to my feet.

"Let's do it." I was behind Mark, and before I could react he yanked down his swim trunks. My eyes involuntarily dropped to my friend's bare ass. Mark's brown butt was two thick slabs gleaming with sweat and grits of sand, and as he kicked off his trunks his butt cheeks jiggled and quivered. It looked nice.

Fuck, what was I doing? I was staring at Mark's ass when I had a job to do myself. I worked down my swim trunks, fighting them over my thickening dick and letting it pop out into the light. Don't think about it.

I risked a quick scan of the beach as Mark and I stretched, and noticed them looking. Sunglasses were tilted. The blonde girl was stealing glimpses too. Fuckk...

"Alright, get down," Mark muttered, and settled down onto his towel on his stomach. I hastened to join him, dropping onto my stomach as well. "That's good enough to leave 'em wanting more," my friend estimated.

"Is it? I'm only half-hard, I guess, so that's good."

He shot me a look. "Hey, quit it, man. Getting hard makes you look like a virgin. Act casual. Let them come to us." As he gave advice my attention slipped for a moment as my eyes flicked up and down his naked body. I could see the entire length of his side, his hip, the roundness of his ass, his thigh, all of it gleaming bronze under the sun. He looked good. I bet the girls were all ogling him at this point. Maybe he wasn't wrong about them coming over.

Mark grinned. "I told you people fool around, right? This is gonna be fun. After they come over, I'm going to turn over and clinch it with my dick."

"And what am I supposed to do?" I asked sarcastically, awed by his arrogance."

Mark smirked. "Follow my lead. Bet they'll think you're my boy toy."

"You're what?!" I practically shrieked, blood rushing into my face.

"Keep it down!" My best friend griped.

"M-Mark, I am not your f-fucking b-boy toy! I told you, I'm not gay!" Fuck, why was he always teasing me about this stuff?

Mark snickered. "Relax, man! I didn't say that! I'm just saying it'll look that way. Be honest. You're all white and pretty, right?"

I blinked. "W-what the fuck? Pretty?"

Mark shot me a look. "Oh, come on. You get called that all the time. You know it's true."

"From you too?" I groaned.

"Right, right, sorry, dude. I'm just saying girls might think you're cute too, in a different way. They'll check out your butt. I saw it."

"W-what? H-hey, stop looking, Mark!" I hissed as I noticed Mark's eyes on my ass. But I couldn't turn away from him or my dick would pop out in full view. I could only lie there in humiliation, my pale butt cheeks quivering under his gaze. "Quit it."

"Hey, I'm only looking," Mark laughed, as if surprised by my reaction. "I felt you'd shaved, but damn—your ass is as clean and white as a girl's. You really do need this tan, man."

"D-don't say that!" I protested. "Just because your butt is all... you know."

"What?" Mark was grinning expectantly. "What about my butt?"

"N-nothing," I muttered, blushing furiously. "I was g-going to say it's all m-manly and, like muscular... it's k-kinda a great butt, okay?"

He looked over his shoulder. "Yeah! Give me some credit!"

I let out a noise, frustrated that I'd admitted what I'd been thinking. I couldn't help it. Mark's body was honed like it was his job. No wonder he came here to get nude in front of girls to score. And now he'd brought me along with him, and somehow expected I was going to get some with him right there? Maybe that wasn't his plan at all. Maybe he just wanted me to watch him play with them. Or toy with me himself.

Fuck, fuck. Don't think that way. Don't make him right about the sexuality stuff.

"So now we wait," Mark murmured, letting his eyes close lazily—totally confident.

The sand glittered all around us, and the breeze ruffled my hair. The only sounds were the crash of the waves and the sounds of the surfers out on the waves. I could almost relax, but my best friend and I were lying naked next to each other. Now that his eyes were closed, I couldn't resist another look at his body. I forced my eyes away. We were really about to fool around with girls, and here I couldn't get him out of head. Could I handle what was going to happen next? Seeing his dick and stuff?

My eyes closed, and I let the heat suffuse my nude body to take my mind off him. There was nothing to do but wait and see what his plan was. Maybe he'd bring me into things. Maybe he'd get me to do weird stuff. And maybe, just maybe, that idea excited me.

To be continued...

Elected
Elected
190 Followers
12