All Comments on 'The Beach Trip Pt. 02: Love Lingers'

by CharlieXMX

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a superb sequel to the previous part to this story, with excellent characters and a great setting. The plot in this second part builds carefully and steadily, and is not rushed. The result, thanks to the talent of the author, is a beautifully told romance, very sweet, intimate, and loving. This drama really touches the heart and certainly lives up to the title. Five stars.

CharlieXMXCharlieXMXabout 1 year agoAuthor

Feedback like this greatly drives my passion for writing and ensures me the work that goes into it pays dividends for my readers as well as myself. Thank you so much and I'm grateful that you enjoyed. I hope you keep your eyes peeled for the next issue!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I really enjoyed this series! I would love to see you carry it on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieXMX@CharlieXMX
Continuing my writing journey through an open mind. Update 1/8/24: Hello everyone. Apologies for the lengthy waits between series. The Beach Trip sequels are being meticulously worked on. I want to ensure that they truly capture the magic and essence of the original before re...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES