The Beach Trip Pt. 03: Love and Hurt

Story Info
Lana arrives to the beach & their lives are changed forever.
22.7k words
4.25
1.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Hello everyone,

Once again we are back with another continuation of The Beach Trip. Sincerest apologies for the lengthy waits, this has been a particularly challenging piece to write. While it is endeavorous to fully capture the essence and magic of the first episode, creating this has also proved quite fulfilling in a way that warms my heart.

Thank you to those who have stuck with this series. If people are still invested after this episode, I would surely love to continue it.

***

I felt her hand embrace my body against her warm skin.

The soft sheets therapeutically tossed and turned like floating on a gentle sea. An ocean where glimmering waves tossed and crashed upon the shore, similar to the ones that rocked me to sleep in the night. Dreamy images of interlocked fingers, caressing skin and crashing waves filtered in and out like projected videos fighting for clarity on the screen. The scent of fresh sheets, sea salt breeze and her graced my nose.

I found peace in my weightless body, checking my belly to ensure her arm was still wrapped around my naked partially exposed body. The sensation of her smooth skin provided comfort that she still held me throughout the night. She provided a warm blanket of security while I slept.

My eyelids twitched and slowly peeked open, letting blinding golden sunlight flood in from through the window. As my vision slowly came to, I gazed at the sunlit pastel walls and the blurry blue sky through the open window while cirrus clouds streaked across like a faint mist morphing and dissipating ever so slowly.

The soft sound of rubbing sheets and skin on skin sent sensitive tingles throughout my spine as fingers traced over my neck. Refreshing deep breaths filled my lungs, my toes curled as the fingertips traveled down my chest. Her toasty naked body laid atop me, pushing her wide hips against my butt.

Caressing every inch of my waist, I joined her hand in an embracing grip, my knees rubbed together to get more comfortable. Silky smooth lips planted electrifying kisses down my neck. Her gentle hand slipped past my pelvis and curled around my sacred parts.

I breathed in as they caressed my genitals and my sensitive bare member stiffened, pushing against the sheets. My thighs rubbed together while my lower body trembled. A sly index finger brushed my slit, sending a sharp breath up my body. Teeth gently grazed my ear and I smelled her strawberry scent.

"Are you awake?" Asked the sweetest most heavenly voice to grace my ears.

"Mmhmm," I moaned shyly.

"I need you again." She benevolently whispered before kissing me on the cheek.

The flames reignited like a furnace within our bodies. Her allaying voice sent a sedative tingling chill throughout my skin that now bumped against the soft fabric.

She drew a moan from my breath, then I smiled while giggling mischievously.

"I need you too," I responded under her ability to stimulate me into a pleasurable trance.

Kisses from luscious smooth lips sent electricity up my ear.

"Come lie on your back." Kiara whispered in the most powerfully captivating tone, pulling with enough strength to turn my body towards her.

Her beautiful curvy figure came into view, the see-through white sheets clinging to her bare body. The material shaded masterfully around her curves, clinging to her wide waist and peach butt. Her beautiful natural handful breasts revealed themselves over the hem with her lovely nipples excited. I watched my medium golden skinned curvaceous red haired love captivate me within the depths of her crystal blue eyes. We joined our lips in union and the touch ignited the rush of a lifetime from her touch.

She kissed down my neck, down my ribcage, caressing my stomach while the sheets slid down my lower body. I was naked and vulnerable once again, something she loved. Her lips eventually made it to my mauve pink tip, gently kissing the crown with light licks, waking me with electric stimulations.

I breathed heavily, feeling her lips make love to it. I let my voice free so she could hear every way she made me feel.

"Ahhhh," Kiara hummed, gracefully licking up and down the shaft before suckling on the tip. Her wet tongue slid around it therapeutically. I couldn't tell I bit my lip for dear life.

I spent another minute inside her warm mouth, her neck pushed into me while her tongue generously licked around the crown and she released me with a pop.

Kiara crawled on top, sliding her thick thigh along my body and mounted it. She sighed and her hand ruffled through my long hair while I licked her taut pink nipples. I gave them tender kisses and she leaned down to nip my neck.

Our bodies joined in harmony and our fingers interlocked, embracing as one. I grabbed her curvy hips like handles and prodded her soft entrance. Suddenly her body jolted.

"Ahh!"

I gasped and giggled with her, sharing an intimately funny moment with another kiss.

Her hand grasped my cock, then angled it into her entrance. My sensitive tip burned with anticipation, teasing her wet entrance until she finally lowered herself onto me.

"Awwwh huh!" Kiara moaned as her pussy stretched around my engorged crown and hugged me tightly.

"Ohh!" I quietly yelped as my fingers indented into her soft body.

It was never different with her. My lower body surrendered to her immediately and her touch felt more intense than anything I've ever known. A fire rose within my body, invigorating me with lovely summer passion.

She smiled at my tenderness. I placed my arm around her defined lower back and guided her down. Her narrow entrance touched my sensitive tip. Three shallow hip thrusts followed, her entrance stroked me, warm essence dripped onto me and suddenly I slipped in halfway.

"Huh!" I gasped, drawing a quick breath for fresh air through my parted lips. She clung to me for dear life and I could never leave, nor did I want to.

I pushed deep into her cramped cervix and she tensed up, squeezing me in response.

"Ahh!" Kiara squealed, pushing into me as I sunk deeper.

"Ohh," I strained comfortably as her entrance wrapped around me perfectly, gripping me up and down.

A bright light took over my vision as my waking orgasm captivated my body. My thighs shivered, my fingers clenched up, my skin bumped along hers and my toes curled. She moaned into my ear everytime I thrusted up, and I did the same for her. We couldn't keep quiet together, not while fully embracing the intensity burning from our bodies like a thousand suns.

"Ohhhh God..." I stammered.

"Ahhh... ahhhhh huh! Mmmnh!" She squealed as my fingers gripped her waist.

An echo of soft high pitched harmonious breaths of sensual pleasure took over the beachy ambience. I thrusted comfortably into her warm haven, her luscious cheeks squishing onto my thighs. Lips and tongue kissed me while I reciprocated.

"I love it when you do this to me." I whispered into her ear.

"You're the one who does it to me." She replied.

Goosebumps ran up her skin as she moaned louder and tightened, working me toward my climax. My crown throbbed against her trembling limit. Climbing higher and higher, we held each other's bodies as we approached our peak fast. Her naked chest warmed my body with every movement.

I guided her as she rode my body, letting her hips gracefully ride. My thumbs traced her hip bones and her hands gripped me tight. Her ass made wet claps onto my thighs.

"Ohhh, fuck I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that." I whispered, grabbing the back of her neck while my knees pinched inward.

"Awhh me too! Keep going, keep going!" She benevolently replied, her soothing voice climbing in pitch as she forced her hips back into me.

Her inner walls hugged me tightly, my body seized up and my orgasm soon breached through, like a cry of release. My toes cramped up and I released inside of her quivering hot wet sex, moaning instinctively with a harmony of her own. Our bodies convulsed in beautiful pure passion and I allowed my voice to ring along with hers in romantic harmony.

I awoke back into consciousness to my love, vigorously kissing and licking my neck while still humping me. We sweated on each other, her face flushed red while riding me deep. As long as I felt her inside, I moaned with her. We held each other tight, keeping each other safe within our hearts.

I slipped free from her as a stream of warm essence dripped onto my shaft.

"Ooohhhh..." Kiara stammered, shivering on top of me. Every hair on my body stood up, courtesy of her oven-like heat.

She eventually settled, laying atop my shoulder and smooching my neck. I arched my back and breathed deeply. I respired deeply, allowing my hands to wander up her back and curvy bottom. Her lips graced every part of my neck, jawline and cheek. Normally I tended to modestly cover my naked body, but never for her.

I turned toward her and kissed her. When we separated, I relished in the sunlit beauty of every fine detail in her face. My fingers gently brushed her soft freckled cheek, her watermelon colored cupid lips that revealed a bright smile. Her fragrant hair smelled of strawberry, similar to the night we were first together. Those aquamarine eyes fixated on me with the depth of the blue ocean.

"How'd I do?" I asked curiously.

"You're always amazing," she kissed me.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I could have this forever." I whispered, my eyes twinkling brightly for her.

"Me too," she said as her oceanic eyes gleamed at me, "honestly, I could wake up to your beautiful face every morning."

"That's all I ever want." I said with a sniffle as my eyes blurred.

We kissed again for a long time, admiring each other's naked body. I relaxed in the moment that made me feel so secure and loved. She turned over so I could spoon her, placing my naked pelvis against her warm curvy butt, plump with natural indents when squished against the mattress. My arm wrapped around her warm skin. I embraced her body as I slowly drifted back off to sleep to the sounds of seagulls and the distant tossing waves. Clean fresh air entered my lungs and my body relaxed.

"We have to go to the boardwalk again today." I whispered.

"Oh absolutely, you know I wanna relive that with you." She said sweetly, leaning back to kiss me with her hand on the side of my head.

"Remember when you made that shot at the baskets and got us ice cream?" She asked.

"Yes! Oh my Gosh, I got mad skills dude." I said, corny but with confidence.

Kiara giggled softly at my goofiness that she adored.

"Your mad skills got us free ice cream. And something else."

She winked right after that last line and I gasped at her.

"You're the one with mad skills... With your tongue!" She explained further, sticking her little pink tongue at me.

"Shhh! Babe, don't be so dirty." I giggled shyly, biting my tongue.

Kiara stared at me, enamored in our silent cuddling session.

"I love it when you call me that." She said.

"What? Dirty?"

Chris... What kind of stupid ass response was that? How does this girl even like you dude? You're an idiot!

"No, when you call me babe. It's like you're claiming me." She smiled gleefully, brushing off my comment.

I giggled and leaned in to kiss her again. As we separated, the purity of her crystal blue eyes brought clarity to my heart.

"I don't think I've ever felt this way before. With anyone." I said.

The noticeable gleamed in her eyes twinkled as the fresh oceanic breeze rolled through the window. Her eyelids watered and she embraced me in her warmth.

"How so?" She whispered, her eyes gleaming with flowing emotions.

"I've never been truly in love with anyone, until you."

"Chris..." She said

"Yes?" I responded benevolently.

"That is not something you can say and not mean..." She said cautiously.

Had I not been so confident in my answer, her words would have greatly intimidated me. Very gently did my hand caress the softness of hers, her fingers curled around it as the gleam in my eyes matched hers. A connection formed from our linked emotions flowing between us as I nearly teared up.

"I've never loved anyone the way I do with you." I said as the waterworks breached my eyelids.

She embraced me, holding the back of my long hair so tightly before she sniffled. Her fingers curled inward on my skin, pulling me deeper into her embrace.

"You're so sweet." Her teary voice said.

"Do you feel the same?"

Kiara looked at me with endearment, letting a moment pass before replying.

"What do you think?" she smiled.

Our soft lips intertwined with passionate kisses and instantly transported us into a deep trance, feeling each other's warm skin. I wrapped my fingers around the back of her head, threading through her lovely ruby red hair and she took initiative, pulling me on top while fetching for my tongue. I slid between her legs, feeling both of her hands grab the back of my neck.

She turned her neck upwards and I planted lovely kisses onto it, prompting soft moans and her fingers curled into my head. I kissed down to her clavicle, feeling her hands support my head and ruffle through my long brown locks. Her beautiful breast fell to the side, her pink nipples taut and I licked them, feeling the nub trace along my tongue.

"Ahhh," she moaned, pulling me in and sticking her chest out while biting her lip.

I suckled on it obsessively, groping one while switching to the next, sucking, biting and licking as they hardened. I delved further south, kissing her smooth belly and caressing her wide gorgeous hips that bore that curvy bubble butt of hers. I kissed her perfectly smooth inner thighs and pelvic area while listening to those moans sweet as music.

*Knock knock knock knock*

Oh not again!!

I intended to push away and somehow give the impression we hadn't been touching all night but Kiara held me against her underneath the blankets. The door slowly opened and Kathleen leaned against the doorway, arms crossed with her eyes slightly squinted.

"You said he was going to sleep on the couch." Kathleen said sternly with her arms crossed.

"He did!... I just told him to come upstairs to cuddle." Kiara joked.

"Uh huh, sure. Funny how I didn't see him sleeping there this morning."

"I'm sorry mom," Kiara apologized, although not entirely guilty about us being naked under the covers.

I didn't know what to say, I just popped my head out and stared back with a worried face. A smirk slowly formed onto Kathleen's face, breaking the tension in the room.

"Look at you," she said endearingly, "How can anyone be mad at that face?"

Kiara bursted out in laughter, burying her face into my shoulder.

"Look at him! Flashing me with those cute little puppy eyes. You know what you're doing! C'mon, you two. When you're ready, I've got breakfast downstairs."

Kathleen exited and I ran my fingers up and down Kiara's ribs, her body jolted and she screamed, playfully peeling my hands away.

"Chris!"

"Here I was trying to make it seem like we didn't just spend all night in bed and YOU got us caught!"

"Hahaha, CHRIS! She would've known anyway! You were loud as fuck!"

"No I wasn't!" I gasped, "You were loud too!"

"Relax, it's cute. What, were you just gonna hide under the bed like she wouldn't find you there?? Stop tickling me you bitch!"

I laid atop her giggling self, joining in with my own.

"It's my mom! Don't mind her, she doesn't care that much."

She retaliated, tickling my armpits until we rolled around in bed, sweating and breathing on each other. We shared a quick kiss before getting dressed. We left the sunlit room and walked down the spiral stairs hand in hand.

***

Lana watched the long expanse of pine trees scroll by through the window. The sun gleamed off her eye-catching mauve pink lips. A smirk appeared on her face upon spotting the blue sign for the Oceanic Beach exit. Her tunes played the perfect soundtrack in the background while she used the trip to think, something she often did on long drives.

Everything that had happened between the three of them only brought excitement to her heart. How exhilarating they felt before eventually getting caught and harshly punished for it. How the events unfolded and led to her eventually succumb to her high sex drive, tucked and hidden away by decades of pressure from strict conservative parents.

She smirked pleasantly at the thought of her "casual interaction" with Chris after he arrived home from college. A subliminal thought of regret irritated her a bit but she was good at being unapologetic about almost anything. If she wanted it, why would she be ashamed of getting it?

"Why would I?" she thought. It was just casual sex with someone she trusted. The first interaction happened in the heat of the moment, the second much more deliberate. Now they could relive it without the pressure of their parents.

Though the memories brought sweet vivid recollections, unpleasant surrounding events naturally remained attached to it. Lana flashed back to her first conversation with Ashley a year ago after she got caught naked in bed with Chris and Kiara.

Anger brewed within Lana thinking about their talk. Ashley and she were close but they certainly shared disagreements and fought like siblings. This one in particular was one of the worst, mostly because it involved their parents who screamed at her and nearly kicked her out of the house.

Lana's fingers firmly gripped the handrest. She had a knack for taking what she wanted with determination and finesse. And right now, Chris and Kiara were in the crosshairs. It didn't matter what her parents thought. It didn't matter what Ashley thought. This was their relationship and nobody else needed to get their noses involved. A quick spontaneous trip to the beach would ensure that.

***

The smell of the house was distinct and pleasant, like fresh linen with a hint of beach scent.

I sniffled as the fragrance of bacon and eggs wafted into the room. My mouth watered from the fresh smell. I traveled to the hall that crossed overhead the large living room. I guided my hands down the wooden bannister as the stairs spiraled into the bright foyer. Light streamed generously through the skylights on the ceiling and the sun came into view as I descended.

I traveled across the cool tiled flooring into the kitchen to see Kiara cooking on the stove. My eyes lit up and took the time to relish in the moment, envisioning her as my girlfriend. She wore pink Oceanic Beach sweatpants and a white tank top.

"So I was thinking, maybe you could make Christopher some breakfast too?" Kathleen said as she sipped her coffee mug.

"I know mom!" She responded.

God what a wife.

I approached her and hugged her from behind, kissing her on the cheek. She gently leaned her head onto me, caressing my arm as we swayed beautifully.

"Hi." I whispered.

"Hi baby."

The words tugged at my heartstrings. It's like we were married together in our own house and I could hold her tighter than ever.

"I could hear that everyday."

She turned, smiling benevolently and wrapped her arms around me to kiss me.

"I'll call you that anyday you want me to." She said.

"Mm-mm!" Kathleen cleared her throat.

I looked up quickly to see her mother sipping coffee at the glass round table, giving a look as if to say "I'm right here guys."

"Sorry Kathleen," I politely giggled.

"Mom, stop ruining the moment," Kiara said, her arms slowly dragging down before turning back to flip the bacon.

"Scuse you, Kiara." She replied with sass.

"We were having a moment, let us be."

"Kiara, it's okay." I said, knowing I wouldn't be able to get in between their interactions.

"I'm going to meet up with some friends for mimosas soon. Maybe you guys could take a walk on the beach, it's such a nice day."