The Beach Trip: Reignited Passions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cmon guys let's go," Aunt Lana called to the kids. They followed after a few more tumblesaults on the plush couch.

We stood in line to walk out the door. All the girls except Lana were dressed in some type of swimsuit. Ashley wore a black one piece with denim shorts. Jess wore the same clothing but with a white bow top instead. I noticed Kiara standing there again. I couldn't help but notice her chest was a very nice round size that complimented her curvy dimensions. Not too busty but not small by any means. Whatever little amount of doubt her shorts left in her figure was uncovered from mystery. Her bright sunkissed curves shone everywhere. Her black bottom piece traced nicely along her sizeable thighs and waist. I looked back up at her and as expected, she caught me once again but this time while I was looking at her legs.

Why was she staring so much? Did she not want me to look at her? Was I making her uncomfortable? I pretended not to see anything and turned towards the doors.

******

The beach was a fun time as usual with my cousins. The big kids and adults did boring things like talk and lay in the sun while we jumped into the waves and made sand forts. It was like old times that never changed.

We walked onto the boardwalk towards the distant flashing lights and dazzling logos advertising ice cream, mini golf, and rides. The closer we traveled, the faint breeze blessed our noses with the smell of fried chicken and funnel cakes overshadowing the salty beach fragrance.

My mom handed me a $10 but Uncle Mark saw it and insisted on giving me a $20 and a $10. Mom was slightly annoyed at him spoiling me but loosened up after he said "Here! Cause I know you're gonna be watching the kids one of these nights!". He shot an obvious wink to Aunt Renee and mom

"It's a fair trade then! Thanks, Uncle Mark!"

Jonathan and I flocked to the big kids while the adults took Mackenzie and Erika, complaining that they couldn't go with us. Ashley, Jess, and Dan immediately took the lead arguing over where to go first, Lana listened in leaving Kiara and I to follow them. After 4 minutes of commotion and indecisiveness, I heard Lana reply "Okay, whatever!" sarcastically but playfully waving them off. Ashley, Jess, and Dan started walking away from us out to the far end of the pier. "Let's go do the thunder roller."

We looked immediately to the right and saw the small roller coaster with twists and turns. The ambient sound of excitedly screaming kids could be heard.

"Okay! Sure!" Kiara said. I agreed. We waited in the short line for the next coaster to return. I gazed at the highest point, the tracks peaked and then turned as if running along the bright red colored sky. The sun had nearly set behind the indigo clouds. I turned to look toward the slingshot and saw Kiara looking at me, leaning against the railing.

"It must be so pretty up there." She said to me.

I smiled, "Yeah!" Once again embarrassing myself with single word replies.

"I'd love to see the view from that point" I mustered the courage to say something more intellectual.

"Me too," she smiled back. "I love having the best sight of the ocean. The sea is my favorite place but I also enjoy being with people."

"Well good, I like coming out here with the family. It's a relief-"

"Alright next up!" The operator called unlinking the chain barrier. We started up the steps immediately and climbed into the car. The coaster caught onto the chain bringing us into the sky and our desired view of the ocean waves, boardwalk lights, crowds of people walking came to be. Heavy bass overpowered the music.

"I'm glad I came with you two" Kiara said to me, drawing a smile from me.

"I'm glad you came too," I replied.

The coaster unlinked from the chain sending an exhilarating rush throughout our bodies as it quickly descended down the rails from the drop-off point.

Once the ride was over, we walked towards the games. We stopped at the basketball hoops where a carnie wore an LA Lakers jersey duping people into how easy it looked.

"You lookin' for a chance to impress those girls? I can see it! You got the game, now all you gotta do is prove you got the game!" The man shouted.

"You know what? Count me in!" I slid him $2.00.

"Three shots, three chances to blow them away!"

I shot the first hoop bouncing off the rims.

"Yeah Chris!" Kiara cheered

"Cmon Chris! Show us how you ball!"

I shot the second ball, less accurately than the first. I swear everytime you think it's going to work, the rims bounce the ball right out.

Lana and Kiara continued to cheer me on.

"Cmon you got this!" Lana yelled.

The Lakers guy leaned over to me, "You know what? I got you" He winked.

I steadied for the third and final one. I jumped then shot the ball bouncing into the red square then through the net.

"YES!!" We cheered in unison. Lana and Kiara hugged me from behind.

"What can I say? He's got it! Pick one my man."

"I'll take that ice cream voucher you got up there."

The guy grabbed it off the shelf and handed it to me, "Enjoy!"

"Here." I offered it to Kiara. Her beautiful blue eyes widened as the irises nearly matched the brighter areas of the sky.

"Aww you're too sweet. Thank you!" She wrapped her arms around me, pressed her body into me and held tightly. I held her back. I could feel her curly hair in my hand. When she released, her arms settled on my elbows. She looked straight at me and smiled. She was able to draw one from me too.

We started walking towards the ice cream stand.

It's nice that Lana's parents let me come along." Kiara said.

"I'm glad you guys came." I replied. Her eyebrows raised as if flattered.

Once the sun had set, it was time to walk back towards the beach house. Other people had the same idea and gathered their things to leave. We walked along the dunes, the tall grass encircled by thin wooden fences danced in the wind. The summer breeze and the sea salt smelled wonderful.

We got back to the house and got ready to change.

******

Uncle Mark ended up hitting some casino joint last night with the parents and it turns out he won a bunch of money on Blackjack. As a result, he offered to take the younger kids and parents to stay at a nice Waterpark hotel nearby. The only people left in the house were the big kids and I.

I walked into the kitchen to grab some milk. I saw it was 10:15pm. As I poured myself a cup, I could hear bass boosted music and laughter outside. A bowl of sliced pineapple rested in the middle of the table.

"Yes!" I excitedly said to myself and ate some pieces. Sweet tangy full flavor.

Once I finished the milk, I walked to the sliding door and opened it, the music poured in.

I stepped onto the deck and saw Jess, Dan, Kiara, and Lana talking in the hot tub. It contained changing LED lights, prominently purple to blue to green. Jess got up and shook her nice plump ass to the music as the girls cheered her on. She was holding a bottle of vodka.

I continued on and they greeted me upon spotting me.

"Heeeeeyyy!" They yelled.

"Chris! Come on in! There's room for you! Guys, scoot over a bit." Jess insisted, waving me over.

Dan scooted and held Jess's waist. Kiara and Lana separated so they were across from each other. Without thinking, I undressed my shirt and tossed it onto a chair. Jess and Lana whooped and hollered, turning the attention unexpectedly towards me. I climbed up and dipped my leg into the hot water. Lana motioned to the seat next to her. The water rose to the top as I sunk in, letting the heat overtake my body all at once. Lana touched my shoulder while I settled in..

Jess wore the same white bowtop from earlier in the day. Her blonde hair was tied into a messy bun. Dan sat next to her. He wore pink shorts with flamingos patterned on it. They rode halfway up his leg showing his muscular tanned quads. His dry brown hair was kept well. Lana wore a black bowtop, it complimented her black hair and darker skin complexion. It provided her with a nice bust. Kiara wore a thin red and white striped bikini. Her fair skin glowed under the hot tub LED light as it glowed from blue to green to a mesh of other colors. It reflected upon her eyes looking into me like a neon colored fire. Her breasts floated to the surface extravagantly complimenting her cleavage.

My muscles gradually relaxed and became accustomed to the heat. Jess offered me a bottle of vodka. Lana denied it for me but she took a swig before I could accept or refuse it.

"Glad you decided to join us!" Lana greeted me smiling.

"Don't worry, you'll have plenty of chances to drink when you're in college." Jess said plopping onto Dan's lap. "You want any, Kiara?"

"I'm good," She said, "I already had a little." She smiled at me pleasantly mouthing the word "Hey". I did the same.

"So how was the boardwalk for you guys?" Jess asked.

"It was fun, Chris over here won us an ice cream from the hoops!" Lana said touching my bicep.

"Ohh good for you!" Jess said tilting her head in amazement. "Those things are scams but you found a way. You either have athletic skill or know when to put on a show."

"I just have that good jumpshot." I said playfully.

"Proud of you man," Dan said to me. "That was quite the championship move you pulled there." He was putting on the charm mostly for Jess and the tone just stuck with him.

"Kiara, how was your trip? You only briefly mentioned it in the car." Jess posed seductively on purpose. She mainly wanted to make Dan jealous but she enjoyed attention even from other girls and had no qualms with fueling their attraction to her. The water droplets splashed onto her bosoms and separated slowly forming a glowing asymmetrical pattern.

"It was exhilarating. Everyone here should one time, I went on a spiritual journey with other goers and being able to connect with them as well as the nature really changed my perspective on life."

Lana listened to her eyes lit with adoration. Jess's intense gaze never ceased.

"I realized that you don't have this life forever and there will always be countless things you wish you could achieve in one lifetime. That's why while we're here on this Earth, you should always seek out the things you wish for and just flourish, appreciate the great things we get to do."

Jess squinted her eyes, "That's why I like you Kiara, you're such a free spirit and you're so introspective."

Lana's face became more serious while observing Jess's. "Yes you are babe," she said, turning to Kiara. "If you don't like her, something's off about you."

"For sure, Dan you agree, right?" Jess said, sitting on his lap and touching the other with her right hand.

"I'd say that's an accurate description." He leaned over from behind Jess's killer body, shooting her a look. "You've got it."

I turned immediately to see Kiara's reaction.

"Thanks, Dan," she answered cordially.

(Come on Dan, seriously? You already have Jess.)

"Hey, how about we go order that takeout for tonight?" Jess said looking back toward Dan touching his thigh.

"Sure, you buying?" He snydly replied.

"Not if you want some of that Patron tequila I brought." She sassed back. Dan laughed.

"Let's get going then." He said. They stepped out of the tub, Jess wrapped a white towel around her body. Dan just dried his hair off and let it shake out wildly. The guy was ripped, undoubtedly sculpted compared to me.

"Have fun! Guess we'll just eat whatever's in the fridge then!" Lana said leaning on the edge.

"We'll have it again sometime, we'll get it for you." Jess kindly replied.

"Thanks, girly" Lana said.

"Bye!" Kiara said.

"So you dating anyone this year?" Kiara asked.

"Eh no, I don't really have time for it right now." I said.

"What about that one girl you were with? The one who was at the Labor Day picnic?"

"Oh yeah, that's over." I laughed. "That hasn't been a thing for a while."

"Aww what happened?" Lana asked.

"It was stupid. Basically we had a thing near the end of the summer and I found out she was talking to another guy the whole time after bringing her to the picnic. Then she tried to make it seem like I was the bad guy and told her friends I was shitty towards her and I just let her go."

"Aww I'm sorry to hear that. Don't let that make you feel like less of a person because you're not." Kiara said to me.

"Thank you," I said endearingly. It felt exhilarating to vent about it.

"I can't believe that. Like why waste somebody's time if you're not going to commit to them?"

"I agree. I wouldn't do that to someone else so I can't see why they would do it at all."

"Chris, you're a good person. That's why." Lana answered.

Kiara nodded and looked into my eyes, "Don't let them cloud your judgment. The best thing you can do is not be like them but learn from them and move on. Life is too short to waste your time on them"

"That's very nice of you to say" I said. "It hurts but being able to hear you guys say this makes me feel so much better."

"Of course," Lana said brushing my shoulder, "don't let people take advantage of you."

My feelings got the better of me and I leaned in to hug Lana. She embraced me tightly as she always does.

I turned to Kiara and noticed her thin bikini showing her cleavage and barely covering her nipples, "I'm gonna hug you too." I hugged her the same and she received me. She placed her hand on the back of my head as if aware I was emotional from discussing it.

"Chris, can you go inside and find that bottle of Ciroc? It's a vodka in a clear bottle. You'll see it on the table."

"Oh sure!" I said. Kiara smiled in approval. I climbed out of the tub splashing water onto the wooden deck, wrapped a beach towel around my waist, then pushed the glass sliding door open and walked inside.

***

Kiara smiled as Chris walked away, now having seen more of him than she had ever before. Her hand curled underneath her chin. She was glad he decided to come out tonight. She thought of the fun time they shared on the boardwalk.

"I can tell you like him" Lana asked quietly.

"What?" Kiara asked coyly.

"You like him. You've liked him ever since we were younger. I see the way you look at him. How you observe him and look at his body. I saw you do it when we first got here. I mean, the way you just hugged him. You also told him, 'I'm glad you're here,' word for word."

"I mean, he is..." Kiara paused, "He's very nice and quite charming too. He has a very welcoming personality. He's a kind soul." She said, biting her finger.

"He is. I would know. He's a little reluctant and shy but once you get to know him, he's a great person inside and out."

"I can tell," Kiara said, "I mean... are you okay with it?" Kiara looked at her with concern

"Mmm." Lana leaned closer to her. "I trust him. And I trust you. Both of you are kind and you deserve that, you know. That experience. I'm right here with you. You always have me but... I'm okay with Chris."

Lana leaned in even closer, as if to kiss her. "I can feel the fire between you two. Have you felt it?"

"Yes." Kiara confidently confirmed.

"Do you want to know what it's like to have someone for the first time? How it feels when they open up and completely surrender their body, mind, and soul to you?"

"Yes."

"It's liberating," Lana caressed Kiara's wet dark red hair looking into those beautiful glowing eyes. The orange fire from a nearby tiki torch flickered in her pupils.

"It's the most intense feeling you could ever feel. It's rare to ever come across but once you have the chance to seize it, it's an ecstasy that will overcome you forever. And you'll do anything to feel it again. You want this?"

"I do." She admitted.

"Yes, babe. Play it slow and steady with him. Let him feel comfortable with you and his walls will slowly crumble. Then before you know it, he'll no longer be able to contain his want for you. He'll open up to you and that's when you take your chance. Trust me, you're already so much closer than you think. Make it so amazing for him that he keeps coming back for more."

Lana closed her eyes and pressed her lips to Kiara's, the hot tub seemingly heated their bodies more. Her hand caressed Kiara's breast, nearly popping out of the thin bikini. God she wanted to push her up onto the ledge so she could spread her legs and do what she'd been wanting to do since they undressed together.

The glass sliding door opened. The girls smiled at each other and parted.

*****

I slid through the crack in the door directly into the kitchen. I looked at the bottles on the white tiled counter, a dancing glow from neon blue lights refracted from a small fish tank. They all seemed the same having never seen liquor bottles before. I picked through reading the fancy labels.

"Looking to have a drink, are we? I thought you weren't allowed to."

I turned around to see Jess about a mere foot away. She smirked and had her blonde hair in a ponytail. She was now wearing a PINK tank top even more revealing than the grey one earlier in the day. They allowed her round near perfect breasts to feel less constricted and her nipples pressed against the clothing. She saw me take notice but expected it at this point.

"Oh, I was just looking for the ciroc." I replied.

"Mmm vodka huh?" She picked up the tequila bottle and poured herself a glass, purposely leaning over the counter allowing her breasts to smoosh onto the white tile. "Have you ever drank before?" Her blue eyes focused intently on me.

"I had a beer once but I don't think I finished it. And I also had wine at Thanksgiving." Once again, stuttering all over the place. Just can't keep it together when a hot girl comes along.

"You should try some of this," she slid me the glass, keeping her tits in view. "This will make you feel like you're in heaven."

I raised the glass to my lips. Jess waited patiently for me. I let the liquid pour into my mouth and instantly felt the sensation of burning alcohol in my nose. I swallowed out of reflex and coughed, grabbing my throat. Jess snickered and touched my arm handing me a cup of coke to chase it. I drank it as if parched from wandering in the desert for hours.

"Are you okay?" Jess laughed. "It's got a kick doesn't it?"

"Oh it has a kick! I didn't know it was going to kick like rubbing alcohol though!"

"Don't be a bitch, see I can drink it straight" she took a swig from the glass.

"Okay, give me another one then." I sassed.

Jess tilted her head in bewilderment. "Okay, Chris!" She poured some into another glass and gently slid it back over.

I took another shot and it went down easier now that I knew what to expect.

"See I told you! Knew you could keep it down" she said confidently.

"Yeah it doesn't taste great though"

"That's the point."

I noticed she stood much closer to me than a foot now. Her height was maybe an inch or two shorter than me. I saw the strands in her blue eyes only the strongest willed men could look away from. Her pink lips complimented her defined jawline flawlessly. I felt the wooden counter chair press into my back. I hadn't noticed I reflexively moved away

"It's the way it makes you feel, not the taste." She whispered taking another swig one-upping me once again. "You've got a strong body. I think you could handle anything." She was strong and persistent. Her eye contact never wavered.

I felt her fingers wrap around my left tricep, her thumb pressed into my bicep. That tingly feeling she discussed earlier crept up my left side. She lightly bit her tongue. Steps could be heard coming down from upstairs. Her hand slowly dragged off my arm.

"Anyway you had a ciroc bottle to retrieve." She smirked. "Get on it."

I shot her a smirk back, grabbed the bottle then headed outside.

I brought the ciroc bottle out and into the hot tub. I slipped on the fiberglass splashing everyone