The Beach Trip: Reignited Passions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" Lana said, covering her face, "looks like you already had some to drink!" She smiled with an outstretched hand to guide me in. Kiara outstretched her hand as well.

I sunk into the hot water and offered it to Lana. She chugged it like a pro. She passed it to Kiara who also drank from it. The girls sat on each side of me now. Lana's thighs pressed against me as expected and Kiara's brushed against me occasionally. Their skin felt rubbery in the hot bubbling water.

"So what're you looking to do most on vacation?" Lana asked me.

"Have fun" I chuckled

"Yeah? Like how?"

"Well we did a lot at the boardwalk, I wouldn't mind going back but I like spending time with you guys. I'm glad I get to see my little cousins but I'd like to hangout with the big kids too."

"You can hang with us!" Kiara said.

"You should. The kids are nice but when they go to bed, you should come with us." Lana said. She got much worse with her personal space as she leaned almost at kissing range. "We do... poker games"

Kiara smiled. "Lana."

"What? You could play! You'd be good at it" she winked to Kiara.

"What kind of poker is it?" I asked bluntly.

"Oh you'll see. It gets pretty intense."

"I've heard! Especially when I'm trying to sleep and you guys can't resist screaming and arguing" I laughed.

"There's a lot of laughing, arguing, roasting, all kinds of stuff." Kiara said.

"Like what?" I pushed.

"Well most games, if you run out of chips to play, you have to play another item." Lana said.

"Is it clothes?" I asked curiously.

"Yeeeaaahh it was." She replied looking off to the side, biting her tongue. "Sorta. Undergarments are worth the most..."

"Are they?" Kiara asked.

"Hmmm well there are other things you can put on the table that may be worth more..."

Kiara stared, encouraging her to continue. My eyes widened and my mouth hung open in surprise and anticipation

"Sometimes if the proposition is good enough, you can use them to bet." Lana said.

"Uh huh and they are?" Kiara persisted leaning forward.

"Welllll, typically they happen once you run out of clothes." Both girls giggled nervously. "But this one time, a girl we were playing with forfeited her underwear. Because they were laced, they were priced higher. She made a daring proposition that we couldn't possibly refuse. She played so well that she managed to make a comeback win and got everyone naked in revenge."

"Oh my God, that's some finesse!" I said.

"Oh yeah, definitely. She now owns multiple hotels, she was a strategic master of charisma. And one girl had already lost all of her clothes so she tried to make a proposition equally as convincing."

She sat up to drink more vodka while displaying increasingly animated handmotions, "She had all the confidence in the world. I had lost my shirt and my pants. The others were also missing some of their garments. Then! She offered to 'do things' to us while everyone watched if she got to play one more round."

My attention was the most undivided it had ever been.

"So she lays down her hand then crosses her arms, covering that nice rack she had..."

Kiara visibly lost her smile.

"Sorry," Lana laughed nervously. "Arms crossed. She laid a full house! And I knew we were totally screwed. I laid one pair and Kiara maybe had a straight. But then Dan plays a straight flush out of nowhere and I couldn't believe the look she had on her face! She was convinced he was cheating! But a bet's a bet." She bit her lip.

"That was quite a night. I had never seen someone so upset over a poker game in my life" Kiara said. She laughed in response as if she recalled every detail as vividly.

I found that my jaw was still hanging open from my amusement. Good job weirdo Chris.

"She wasn't upset afterwards" Lana winked.

"My God, you guys have been to some crazy parties." I said.

"How about the bet that Jess-"

"Shhh!" Kiara hissed, cutting Lana off and shifting toward her in her seat.

"Okay, okay, I'm just joking!" Lana playfully remarked, hands in the air.

"What bet?" I asked.

Kiara frowned at me. Lana touched me on the arms distracting me. Were they talking about the tequila incident inside?

"Nothing, Kiara just lost the game along with her clothes." Lana laughed it off. "Kiara you got so fiesty after taking off each one of your clothes."

I looked at Kiara as her smile returned. I spotted her thick thighs and lovely bust settling perfectly in her thin bikini. Her long red hair, now straight from being wet, pooled onto her shoulders and into the water. The LED lights still reflected off her hair, seemingly darker after getting wet. She beamed back at me with that precious smile and gorgeous blue eyes reflecting the orange flicker of tiki torches outside.

"It's getting hot. I'm gonna get out now" Lana said standing up, letting the water run down her curvy body. "Are you coming?"

"Okay I'll be in with you soon." Kiara said.

"See you inside, don't spend too long" Lana said.

"Will do," I replied. She walked away with a towel, not bothering to cover up her round tanned ass showing from the high waisted bottoms. Kiara turned towards me, elbow placed on the edge, her fair breasts facing me. So close I could feel the warmth of her minty breath.

"I'm glad you're here," she spoke softly.

"I'm glad you're here too. I had a lot of fun with you today."

"I did too."

(Just pull a fucking move dude, she's right in front of you)

I stroked her rosy cheek as she beamed joyously.

"You're so beautiful..." I said mustering the remaining courage I had into a hail Mary of a flirt attempt.

"Do you want to go watch a movie?" She asked.

A nervous fire ignited in my heart. However it couldn't stop me from giving the response I truly wanted.

"Yes," I said with a smile.

She turned and stepped onto the seat of the tub providing me a full view of her round butt. Two spherical and ravishing buttocks, also fair-skinned. The red-lit water dripped accentuating every curve then streamed onto her powerful thighs. She had no problem stepping out and displayed impressive balance on the landing.

I got out onto the deck. The shower stood at the corner inside a small white outhouse.

"You wanna go first?" Kiara offered.

"You can go, ladies first," I jested. She smirked then went inside. After a couple minutes the door opened and she stepped out while wringing her hair, her strong body dripping wet. I entered and let the cool water wash the chemicals off my body. For the first time, I felt sexy, desirable, and confident. I took deep breaths relishing in the moment of new self-confidence. I was satisfied being in the company of people who wanted me there.

I left and grabbed my towel, still wet from earlier when I grabbed the ciroc. I dried myself off, this time fully aware and at peace with her attention on me. Still, she tried to sneak looks but snuck them too. I wrapped the towel around me and walked inside with her. Lana was eating a bowl of ice cream.

We gathered onto the couch, me sitting in the middle cushion. Lana hopped onto my left, Kiara settled in to my right. We turned the TV onto a random movie playing. The New Line Cinema intro appeared and I instantly relaxed, content with where I settled in. We pulled a silk blanket over us.

A few minutes later, we adjusted ever so slightly to get more acclimated. My thighs touched both of theirs from each side showing they were comfortable laying next to me. For the first time in longer than I can remember, I felt so safe and rested my head onto the back, tilting towards Kiara. She did not move away at all.

10 minutes later, Lana turned her head towards us.

"Do you guys want to go lay in bed?" She asked quietly. I smiled at her and nodded shyly.

"Come on," Kiara escorted me upstairs by my hand. I followed her up the soft carpeted stairs, down the hall, and to the bedroom.

"Wait, wait for me!" Lana cried playfully.

We entered the room quietly, despite nobody of concern being home. Their room was nicely spaced and tasteful beach decorations accompanied the furniture. A nicely placed blinded window faced the moon allowing the light to stream in through the blinds, placing arrays of barred shadows along the room. They even had their own bathroom, which must've been nice.

We climbed into the queen sized bed, I laid on the side away from the window while Kiara climbed in the middle next to me. Lana followed laying on the opposite side of me. I nestled into the much needed comforter since the air conditioning was cold. It amplified my nervousness slightly but the feeling departed shortly after. I felt Kiara's body and I allowed myself to snuggle up to her. She sighed happily and welcomed me. Lana even placed her arm across as if to include us both in her reach.

A wash of security came over me. I felt safe and that nothing else in the world mattered. I stayed there for a long time. Eventually I desired more comfortability and turned over on my right side. Kiara placed her arm around me, spooning me. I could hear and feel her breath on my neck.

I leaned my butt against her. Her hips pushed forward. She continued to breathe into my ear, stuttering in intervals. Struggling to catch her breath, she warmed my neck. I rested peacefully in this position for a while. I closed my eyes.

A sound woke me. I opened my eyes slightly to hear what seemed like faint kissing noises. I sensed motion behind me. Kiara's right hand pressed gently on my left thigh like a safety handle. Her fingertips pressed into me but she didn't seem to notice. Two women moaned a tune of beautifully synchronized breaths and motions. The sound drove me to rub my stomach, a peculiarly tingling sensation.

Kiara's left arm reached over and began to rub my waist outside the blanket. My body felt at ease. She rubbed down to my hip. I always loved the feeling of being touched while snuggling, it just never happened often. Her hand strode over my butt occasionally but I didn't particularly mind.

She reached underneath the blanket to touch my skin. I drew in deeper breaths as tingles traveled up my ribs until they reached up to my neck. I allowed her to come underneath my arm. She then started to travel towards my abdominal region feeling my sculpted stomach. Normally I was ticklish but the tingles had already built a resistance to it. This was a different feeling. My muscles relaxed and the tension released. I inhaled deeply allowing myself to loosen up. Her fingers traced along my hip bone. Kiara respired in response to me, drawing deeper breaths next to my ear. Her fingernails gently scratched against my lower belly. My heart pumped faster causing my body to heat up. Goosebumps rose from my skin.

Her thumb reached into my waistband pulling it forward, my stimulated cock exposed. Nervous, never having been touched by another woman, I gently grabbed her hand and pulled it back up to my waist. She noticeably huffed. She let her left hand rest on my hip, wandering down the bone to the thigh. Continuing her soft stuttered breathing I felt her lips touch the back of my neck signaling a tingling through every nerve down to my body. My hand ceased all tension. She knew it, and she would go for it again. Her thumb hooked onto my waistband once again and pulled it back over, exposing me. She felt me intake a deep stuttering breath just like hers. My hand gently gripped onto the back of hers, following her motions. Her fingers ran down my swollen shaft then back up towards the extremely sensitive crown. The tips curled around sending a shock into my tightening legs drawing the breath out of me. She kissed my neck again, still breathing warmly to comfort the nervous energy outpouring from my reactions. Although I had never been touched there before, I could sense her gentle fingers easing before continuing on until I was amenable with letting her resume her exploration. I felt secure knowing she would yield under the condition it became too much. She was so considerate, tender, and empathetic.

Her fingers continued to rub along the shaft, pushing more blood up into the top. My hand softly gripped her forearm and accommodated her. She sighed in relief for my acceptance. She fondled me by putting her palm against the bottom as if to measure my size against her hand. She admired my length. A good amount still protruded out. She leaned up and I felt teeth nibble my ear. I let out an exhale loud enough for anyone inside the room to hear it. I heard Lana giggle. She whispered something to Kiara and she giggled in response. She was very pleasant with me in her grasp. Her lips moved over to my cheek bones, my fingers pressed harder into her forearm. Many shared moments of heavy breathing, touching, and kissing passed.

Kiara felt my cock fully erect then changed her hand into a grip. Her thumb, index, and middle fingers worked into a vigorous grip. I could seldom control my volume, my grip on her forearm loosened and subsequently turned into rubbing along with her motions. I bit onto my right finger and breathed freely. She grabbed my thigh turning me upwards. She let go of the shaft then moved down to gently cradle my sensitive genitals. I turned towards her and kissed her strawberry flavored lips. She licked my lip. We softly kissed, our noses gasped for air. She bit my lower lip, pulled back, then released. I noticed her left breast exposed from the blanket, her dark nipple pointed toward my torso. She had untied her bikini top allowing her relaxed breasts to fall onto the blanket fabric. I reached to caress them delicately, freeing more breaths from her lungs. She grabbed my hand and placed it under the covers. Before I figured out her intentions, my finger glided along soft warm wet skin between her thick parted thighs. It wrapped around my middle and ring fingers. I felt hot slick drip in-between them and onto my palm as Kiara widened her mouth in response. I had always thought I'd be grossed out the first time I ever felt it. But I wasn't, Kiara was so inviting that it felt natural, normal, and she loved it. I placed my fingers along her wet spot and traced in circles as we kissed. As I traversed lower, I felt another pair of wet fingers, not my own nor Kiara's. I was shocked. Had Lana been enticing her this whole time? I thought Kiara had been masturbating herself. Kiara was softly caressing my genitals with her left hand as I laid on her right side.

Kiara's soft warm tongue slipped through my lips and met mine. She sought me and I tasted her strawberry flavor again. I could no longer play modest. I liked it, she wanted me, and I wanted her too. I welcomed her, closed my eyes, and we exchanged sensual French kisses, heavily drawing breaths in-between. Kiara began to moan this time.

"Mmmh. Uhn. Huh". Lana and I worked together on her now soaked dripping pussy. Kiara begun to arch her back. I searched higher to find her sensitive sweet spot. After moments of searching, my middle finger pulled some skin aside and found precisely what I had been looking for.

"AHH!" Kiara grabbed my wrist pulling it away, startling me. The sound echoed through the room. I opened my eyes. Lana continued unphased and laughing deviously. Kiara looked at me, her aquamarine eyes even bright in the dark showed a loss of control but acceptance. She noticed my look of concern and worry. She grabbed the back of my head but I leaned in first. I kissed her warm lips wet from our tongues. She moaned as we kissed, Lana never ceased teasing her.

"Mmmph, hmmm, mmm, hmmm, ahh!" She moved her head as she sucked on my tongue.

She returned my hand back to its rightful position. I placed my fingers along her hot dripping wet pussy again and she lost control of her left hand, now laying on my thigh. Her mouth remained open, now unable to breathe steadily. She subtly trembled. Her lips desynchronized from our passionate kisses to catch some fresh breaths of air. I moved toward her neck near her jawline. I kissed her, tasting sweat but I did not mind. I wanted to show her how intensely I cared for her. The only thoughts that crossed my mind involved her sensations and feelings in this moment.

A force of hand pushed me over until I laid flat on my back. Kiara pounced on top of me. Immediately I felt her skin, smooth from sweat caused by her intense pleasure. Her breasts swayed against my body, her taut nipples traced along my chest. Any moment she was about to place me inside her. My pleasure matched hers, anything she wanted she could have and I would give it to her without question. My submission to her overrode any thought of trying to resist. The risk of fertility was merely a nonexistent afterthought. She kissed me passionately, moaning more ferociously, hands pressed on my shoulders, my fingers held her flushed ribs. My body burned with anticipation. I wasn't sure how or if I could take what was about to happen. She placed her palms on mine and interlocked our fingers

"God, you're so precious..." she whispered.

"I... want you." I pleaded.

She kissed my neck, I arched my back as she gradually started sucking it. I naturally ruffled my fingers through her dark curly hair until I reached the back of her head. Now I was the one with unsteady breathing again. I tried to hold it in, to be quiet. I left it to deep breaths. Like a predator, Kiara sensed it, bit into my neck and caressed my hair. She gripped it pulling on my scalp. I wanted to let her but the pain overshadowed my pleasure. I softly yelped and touched her gripping hand. She loosened it but did not let go, whispering an apology in my ear, then bit it. She continued sucking on my neck and moved toward the clavicle. The moment of temporary pain unlocked my ability to moan and stripped away any intention of holding it in. Attempting to remain as quiet as possible, I let them out. The breath from Kiara's nose heated the side of my neck.

She did that on purpose. She bit me and pulled my hair to hear what I sounded like. She wanted to break my barrier of inhibiting my feelings. She wants to know that I feel the same way she did when I kissed her neck. And the second she heard me, she became noticeably less rough. She knew.

She continued down, kissing my chest, down to my toned abs, down to my hips, down to my thighs and her hands followed. I moved my legs giving more space. Her right hand continued to rub slowly from my rib down my stomach. I arched my back more, drawing deep breaths once again. She took the hair tie off her wrist and wrapped her hair into a wavy ponytail

I looked back down at her, those stunning blue irises looked back up at me. She grabbed my cock from off my thigh and focused on it, biting her lower lip.

"Mmmm oh my God," she exclaimed in excitement. "He's big."

Both girls giggled, caught off guard.

I was taken aback by her dirty comment.

Lana moved along the bed crawling behind her. Kiara's round fair upturned ass in perfect position shined from the window moonlight like two perfectly symmetrical sand dunes. The shadows highlighted her dimples and defined lower back. Fingers could be seen appearing over her ass. Kiara stared into me at first wearing a devilish grin then her face changed into a sudden agonized expression emoting a surprised rush of sexual contentment. I could hear smooth trickling noises behind her. Lana was licking her pussy and judging from the height of her face, her ass.

'Awh! Ah! Mmmph."

Kiara's lips kissed the edge near the tip, taking her time. My cock twitched and swelled.

"I've wanted to do this for such a long time," she said.

She grinned and stuck out her tongue underneath the extremely sensitive crown causing a cross between stimulation and slight pain to surge through my pelvis. I softly gasped, causing my thighs to tighten as I gripped the sheets. Kiara brought her tongue into a circular motion then ran it down and up the shaft.