The Beach Trip: Reignited Passions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bit my lip as I thrusted inside of her. Kiara looked up at me emulating the same expression but smiled more. She was loving my expressions of overbearing pleasure and novice. Her fair breasts bounced to the rhythm. She took a good look and placed her fingers on my contracted abs and pecs on full alert from my sexual performance. She enjoyed my body and I wanted that, however it was time for me to do the same.

I placed my hand on her cheek and felt down to her neck. She interlocked her fingers with mine and closed her eyes, laying her head back. I felt her skin, so smooth it seemingly complimented mine. She let me feel her breasts slowly swaying back and forth from our sexual motions. Her pink nipples stood fully tout.

I gripped her clavicle and thrusted further.

"Mmmm! Oooohhh mmmm yes baby. Hunnh. Just like that. Ohhh God. Awhn." She leaned up to benevolently bite my fingers. Her glistening pink pussy clenched around me even more forcing precum to squirt out of me

"Ahhhh! Oh my God... huhhn," I moaned. Kiara responded to me by gripping my waist and pressing even harder. My legs felt weightless. She let a satisfied joyous giggle escape her smile.

"Aw babe, you're so tight. Fuck, I can barely handle it, it feels so good..." I said to her.

"It's okay baby, mmm just keep going, don't stop," she implored, fingers still interlocked with mine.

My thighs tightened. My knees started shaking. I needed to pull out or risk releasing too fast. I freed myself from her warm safe haven but she instinctively grabbed me and scooted back towards me placing her leg back onto my shoulder. My cock stood straight wanting desperately to be put back inside. I could hear Lana scolding me. Before I could think, Kiara grabbed the back of my head and pulled me on top. She wrapped her legs around me preventing any escape and sapping my strength to stay reluctant. She kissed me with her tongue, forcing mine to come out. My cock slipped back in, now back fully inside her warm tight pussy and I felt myself contract.

"Oh fuck! Hunhh!" She was surprised by how much deeper I felt. Lana was breathing heavily nearby.

Three words floated into my ears and set me past my self-imposed limitations.

"Cum inside me."

"... what? I can't-"

"Yes you can. Cum inside me baby. Please, I wanna feel you cum. Cum deep inside me Chris." She softly encouraged as she thrusted back into me.

My fingers indented into her shoulders, my thighs tightened, my mouth hung open as I allowed myself to release. I was really going to do it. I was going to cum inside this beautiful woman and let her experience my last fleeting moment as a virgin. She deserved all of me.

"Mmmm! Mmmmmm! Oh fuck. Aaahhhh! Huunnnhhh" I yelped.

"Mmmmm!!" Kiara bit her lower lip and squinted her eyes in satisfaction. "Unnnh!" She screamed. My cock pulsed with undeniable strain and pleasure. I thrusted deep inside allowing myself to expend the remainder of the tank deep inside, letting my voice cry out and she responded at the exact moment. I expelled so much energy I pushed on top of her hyperventilating. She caressed my hair rocking her hips into me, I felt her now sweaty body meld into mine. She kissed my neck and my shoulders. She contracted around me forcing even more cum to drip out. She sighed as I contracted, releasing more pearly white fluid inside. I held onto her for dear life.

I looked into her eyes and kissed her. She allowed her body to submit and her legs slid off me to her sides. She caressed my neck as she bit my lower lip. She wouldn't let me escape to take a breath. She savored me still inside of her.

"Yes, Chris. Look at me." She said looking at me with those beautiful ocean textured aquamarine eyes. "Let me join you forever in this moment."

We embraced for many moments. She gave me the strength to love every second. There were no better undertakings than planting my seed inside of a woman who was so accepting, humble, gentle, and kind.

"I'm not done with you yet though," Kiara asserted.

She flipped me onto my back allowing my cock to slip out. Cum dripped out drenching my cock in both of our juices. Lana's laced panties rested at her ankle, her thin pussy lips wet from her masturbating.

"We had a deal, baby" Lana said.

"Come here," she responded.

Kiara grabbed me and jerked slowly sending a white stream of jizz joining the other fluids. Lana joined, placing her tongue under a glob of cum letting it stream onto it, Kiara didn't waste any time doing the same for the other side. Both girls looked seductively into my eyes as they savored my rested cock. Lana's fingers stroked along and she licked any left over off the tip. Kiara placed my orbs into her mouth never breaking contact, similarly to last night. I convulsed heavily, losing any strength in my legs. I moaned loudly but it only served to turn them on more.

"Mmmm, precious boy"

"God he tastes so good."

"Like strawberries"

"Mmhmmmmm." Lana looked into my eyes, her brown eyes showing a look of lust and bad intentions. "Does this turn you on, Chris?" She grabbed Kiara and fetched for her tongue exchanging our fluids back and forth. Some dripped along their chins and fell onto the bed.

"Yes," I nervously admitted. My eyes rolled back into my head as they stimulated me.

"Yes, what?"

"... yes it turns me on."

"How much?" Kiara swirled her tongue along a pool of cum on Lana's lips.

"So fucking much... you two are gorgous... I want you to fuck me again" my eyes displayed full submission

"Mmmmm. Ahhh yes good boy." They moaned, passing cum back and forth. "Mmmm I fucking love how you taste. Would you like to taste me?"

"Yes," I instinctively answered not understanding I was about to embark into unfamiliar territory

"Yes, what?"

"Yes... I want to taste you."

Lana squinted her eyes in satisfaction. She opened her legs letting her nicely tanned perfectly rounded buttocks reflect the window sunlight. She fingered herself then brought them to her face. Her cum strung along her fingers like a web. She tasted it then placed her fingers inside my mouth. I tasted faint strawberry under the salty sensation but I felt as if I owed her for tasting me. I sucked her wet dripped fingers, my eyes showing a look as if lost from traveling into uncharted dirty territory. They watched as the innocence from my eyes drained before them.

"You wanna fuck me too, Chris?" Lana asked. I nodded at her. Before I could finish, Lana took her fingers out and wiped them on my lips. I instinctively turned away.

Kiara licked the cum off my lips then exchanged it with me. She licked me thoroughly and sucked on my tongue. We looked over at Lana who watched and masturbated while we did this. Then she turned her legs towards me.

"Put him inside me. I want to feel everything you felt." Lana demanded.

"You gonna give her what she asks?" Kiara asked. Lana's darker toned pussy opened up allowing her fingers to travel further in.

I stared at her mouth wide open.

"It's okay. Go. She wants you. Go get her." Kiara whispered sweetly caressing my chest down to my pelvis.. I slowly hardened again.

I kissed Kiara then grabbed Lana's perfectly symmetrical ass. I gripped her bodacious tanned buttocks as she moaned and bit the sheets.

She looked back at me with infectious lustful eyes, "Bury that cock deep inside me Chris. My turn. Give it to me, you know you want to."

I smacked her ass to get her back in line. She whelped and faced forward as it left a red mark.

"I'm not going to let you forget this." I told her.

I pushed into her pussy, she allowed me inside by swaying her ass at the right angles. My cock thrusted in until it embedded fully into her soaking wet region, warm like Kiara's but subtly different.

"Awwhn. Uhhh... baby. Oh fuck." She continued to rub her clit in circles. "God he's... hnnngh... so.. fucking... big... ooooh." Kiara watched as my throbbing cock thrusted deep into her pussy, watching Lana's fingers swirl around revealing her pink region.

"MMMMMmmm mmMMMMmm! That's right, right there, right there bad boy." She looked at Kiara who was watching intently. "You like how he fucks me? You like how-UHH-how he puts that cock deep inside of me? Uh yes fuck me good. Chris. Fuck me like a dirty whore."

I looked back at Kiara to see if she was okay with this. She kissed me and placed my focus back onto Lana. She held Lana's hand for support and they interlocked fingers.

I felt my cock rub along a tight angle inside of her. I grabbed her ass harder, she had enough skin to feel like handles. I smacked my hips into her repeatedly watching her ass ripple.

"OH OH, AH FUCK, HOLY SHHHHIIIT... I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm cumming..." She grew quieter and quieter the more pressure built up. If anyone could hear, she didn't care.

I smacked her sunkissed ass and shoved myself deep inside. Lana's mouth hung open and her body began to convulse on me.

"AHHH! OOOOOHHH. FUCK!"

She hyperventilated, bed sheets bunched up in her fist with Kiara's hand in the other, still impaled onto my now full sized cock. I could see her nipples stuck out at attention from the intense unfathomable rush. She couldn't calm down for 37 seconds.

She turned her head to look me in the eye while I continued to be prone inside her.

"Mmmm, Chris" she smiled, biting her lip, seemingly in pain but she was enjoying every bit of it. "You may not... ahh! Fuck like a virgin. But you sure do feel like one" she laughed as she flexed her back, bucked into me, and squeezed my cock to unbearable pressure.

"Unnnh! Unnnh!" She roughly moaned, repeatedly slamming back into my hips

She forced me to release the remaining saved cum replenished by my balls inside, inseminating her. A forced soft cry of unbelievable pleasure escaped me.

"Ahhh fuck!" I yelped.

The shaft twitched and throbbed, expelling enough cum to leak out of her pussy. I collapsed onto her back. She reached back to grab my hair.

"Unnh... yeah. Oooooh baby fill me up, oooooooh. Let it drip out inside me." Her dirty talk changed into a trance of sexual verbiage swirling about in my head. "Yes yesss see that cock throbbing inside of me? Spurt more cum in my pussy. Uhhh fuck yes baby. Ohhh you bad boy you filled me up good" she cooed moving her hips back and forth.

"Mmmm I wanna taste you. Gimme that tongue boy." She turned up to stick hers in my mouth. I kissed her passionately.

She winked at Kiara then flipped onto her back underneath me. I got up and laid next to her. She motioned to her lower belly.

"Watch," she said, placing her fingers on my chin and turning me towards her lower region. "Kiara come clean me up baby."

Kiara did not seem entirely comfortable with what Lana and I had done. She felt intimate with me only to have another girl take me away stealing the opportunity to perform a downward sexual position. She looked at me with concern and worry. Lana leaned up, grabbed the back of her neck and whispered something in her ear. Kiara nodded shyly and half-smiled. They exchanged a kiss and Kiara crawled on top.

"Sit here. Gimme your cock baby." Lana signaled with her curling finger. I obeyed and she placed it into her mouth, licking and sucking on the crown. "Look at her and watch." She ordered.

Kiara licked my cum as it leaked from her pussy. Lana did a nice job angling her full lips along my cock. She pointed to Kiara. I continued to watch as she enjoyed my strawberry flavor once again.

"Eat her inside and out," Lana ordered. Kiara spread her legs revealing her parted pink pussy lips. I descended and gave my tongue willingly, inside of her and along her clit. She always tasted so good. I loved every minute of making her feel the pleasure she deserved.

I wrapped around her thick thigh and played with her clit with my middle and ring finger. Kiara arched her back and pressed herself into my mouth, my jaw now hanging loosely as possible. I stuck my tongue deep inside so I could lick as much inside as I wanted. I never stopped fingering her even when she began twitching. I looked at her eyes and gave her a smirk showing how much I loved being hers. How badly I just wanted her to take my body and make it hers so she could feel the long deserved pleasure she-.

Hot liquid sprayed into my mouth, down my throat, and into my nose and eyes. I was not prepared for the feeling but I didn't turn away. Kiara let out a high pitched whimper as her legs kicked out and started shaking. She squirted more juice into my mouth. The stream died down but then would start up again if I tried to continue with my tongue.

"Ooohh yes... ohhh Chris, punish me more. Cum inside me and fill me up again"

I pushed Kiara's luscious hips into the bed and pulled her thighs in, making her gasp. I closed my eyes and plunged my tongue into her warm region where I had released minutes ago. She raised her head, her beautiful messy red hair fell along her back. She slowly circled her hips as I licked.

"Mmmmmmph. Uhh Chris... ohhh mmmm." I could see her face, her cute upturned nose in view with her mouth hung wide open. She struggled to grip the sheets deeply intoxicated from her oral pleasure.

A deafening sound caused all three of us to pop to attention and cover up at the same time. The bedroom door opened. Ashley stared at us with piercing wide green eyes. She held it for a few long seconds, then turned and slammed the door.

"Fuck..." Lana said, "put your clothes on now!"

In the midst of struggling to get my shorts on, I could hear someone yelling, "What?! CHRIS!"

(Shit shit shit... she sold us...)

Kiara looked offended beyond belief, "What?! She told them??"

"Put your clothes on now!" Lana ordered.

I had just wiped my face and pulled my shirt over my head when the door swung open. Uncle Mark stood at the doorway furious. I froze in complete shame.

"What are you guys doing in the bedroom?!" He demanded. I couldn't bear to answer him.

Lana immediately took the initiative, "Dad we were just changing! Why are you acting like this?"

"While wearing a towel?!" He looked to Kiara next, "Why are you just in a shirt?"

She also didn't have the heart to answer.

"Dad stop freaking out! You don't need to yell at them!"

Uncle Mark disregarded her completely and glared at me. "Your mother is going to hear about this. I don't know what you guys were up to but NONE of this is going to sit well with me. Get dressed, get downstairs, we're going to have a talk." He stormed out the door, while Ashley made sure the girls continued to get dressed.

As I walked down the stairs, I could see Aunt Renee and my mom looking very angry both crossing their arms.

"Have a seat" Aunt Renee ordered.

I lowered onto the sofa, unable to think about anything except the extent of repercussions I was about to be dealt. Upstairs I could hear Lana crying and arguing with Ashley. Kiara faintly sobbed as the conversation grew more and more heated.

The "talk" I was given was more of a screaming session while I sat there and took every word. Uncle Mark was extremely livid and unable to control his volume echoing throughout the house. Aunt Renee had no remorse for it either as she added in her comments about being inappropriate and doing a very shameful thing. My mother however provided the worst reaction. She yelled, screamed, scolded, and also shamed me for what had transpired. I could feel nothing but humiliation, guilt, and loss.

Kiara and Lana followed after and they received arguably harsher slander. Uncle Mark was much less controlled with Lana reiterating that we were cousins and everything we may have done was wrong. He turned to face Kiara directly and told her she was not allowed to come to any more family events. She was not allowed to see or talk to Lana again and he would be calling her parents. Both women showed visible dismay and consternation but I shed tears and displayed a different type of sadness.

The talk lasted for hours, long past when the point was already made. The family concluded Lana and I were no longer allowed at the same family gatherings unless we were in the same room with others. Kiara was banned from visiting permanently. I had my phone and car taken away for the summer. Protesting it would have been futile as my mother does not budge on it.

I packed my belongings in my room. Jonathan came in to help and noticed how upset I was. Eventually he felt concerned enough to ask.

"What happened? What's wrong?" He asked.

I sugar coated the story and told him Ashley caught me and Kiara kissing and Lana tried to lie about it. He didn't understand the tension in the room or the upset in my voice but he knew about my dismay. He hugged me the best way he knew and it reassured me that regardless he was still my buddy in any situation.

I walked my things out to the car.

"Let's go." My mom ordered. I obeyed as usual and sat in the backseat.

We pulled away from the magnificent house which I had created a beautiful memory in. The big arch window got smaller and I thought of how the sunlight streamed onto Kiara's beautiful red curls. How she had looked into my eyes with want and care. I thought of how I had no idea what she was truly thinking. I wish I could go back to that moment before all of this transpired. I wouldn't be leaving in such a depressed state, Kiara and I could still be spending time together, and we could be on the beach enjoying the sun.

As we crossed onto the bridge leaving the beautiful ocean, I stared into the waterfront watching the boats sail on, how peaceful it must feel out on the water away from all of this. The setting sun painted amber and orange along the sky. A couple could be seen fishing together closer to the bay. My eyes welled up with tears wondering if I could ever feel loved again. Kiara was the only girl who had ever shown me such outpouring respect and genuine affection.

I reached into my bag for a towel to wipe my face. I found a pink piece of paper inside. I pulled it out to find it was a sticky note. I unfolded the note to find feminine handwriting etched into it.

"Please take care of yourself.

I love you!!

- Kiara"