The Bear and the Jock Ch. 03

Story Info
Jason misbehaves so Bear lets a dangerous ex-con fuck him.
9.5k words
4.72
68.9k
167

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all the great feedback! I've decided it makes more sense to have this chapter happen first so I'm very glad a lot of commenters chose this option!

I hope you enjoy, it's a long one ;)

Warnings for: Non-Consent/Reluctance, Rough Anal, Humiliation & Spanking.

~

Over the next few days everything seemed to go back to normal.

I had awoken the morning after my punishment alone in Bear's bed as he had gone to work, and for the next few days he had been out of the apartment most of the time, catching up on the hours and tips he had lost while he'd been punishing me.

This had given me the time I'd needed to heal from that painfully satisfying night, as Bear had not touched me since.

That was both a wonderful relief and a disappointing let down. On the one hand, my ass had been in no condition to be used so soon after Bear had penetrated me so roughly. But on the other, part of me had craved for him to force his huge cock into that tight hole and use me to pleasure himself while making me cum along with him.

Every night since that crazy encounter I'd slept in my own bed, feeling strangely alone. And on a few occasions I had to force myself not to go to Bears room and crawl into his bed so he could wrap his huge frame around me, his thick cock pressed against my ass possessively.

By Wednesday my ass was feeling much better and I had decided to take up an offer from a friend to go to a new club and maybe hook up with a hot girl. After the humiliating experience that had left me feeling demasculinized, I needed to give it to a girl hard and make her scream my name like I had screamed Bear's.

~

I could clearly see the blonde checking me out from across the crowded bar which caused my balls to tingle and my chest to expand.

I may have been fucked to the point of feeling incredibly emasculated only days ago, but hot girls still saw me as the handsome confident guy that they wanted, and with the look she was giving me, I knew exactly what she was looking for.

I had quickly grown to understand the different looks a girl would give you depending on what she was after. Most just gave appreciative glances, hoping I would offer to buy them a drink, maybe chat a while before swapping numbers with the hope of a relationship ensuing. But I had never wanted a relationship, why would I? When I always had girls giving me the look the blonde was giving me right now.

She coyly bit her lip as she eyed me before smiling cheekily while pushing her ample chest out and cocking her hip. That look was the one I loved. That look told me this girl wanted me to fuck her hard. That was the look of a little slut wanting my dick tonight.

And I planned on giving her exactly that.

~

I knew Bear was still at the bar working the late shift so I took her to my place as it was closer. She had giggled and clung to me the whole way there as my hands had roamed her ass and breasts appreciatively. We'd stopped occasionally to deeply kiss one another, both of us were filled with excited anticipation.

When we got to my room I threw her on my bed with more force than I usually used but she seemed not to mind. I began to slide her tight little skirt down her slender legs pulling her g-string along with it as she quickly pulled off her barely there top and removed her bra revealing breasts that were decidedly smaller than the padded push up bra falsely advertised.

I hid my disappointment between her thighs as I licked her glistening pussy, purposefully avoiding her throbbing clit as I lapped up her sweet nectar and penetrated her heat with my tongue. I had always greatly enjoyed eating pussy and I was relieved to see I still enjoyed it, and by the blondes jerking hips and moaning cries, she was too. I finally flicked her clit with my tongue making her groan before sucking it into my mouth and swirling my tongue around her pulsing nub.

"Oh, yes!" she cried and tensed in climax, her back arching, thighs threatening to bruise my ears as she moaned in pleasure. Then, I slowly began to bring her back to earth before pulling away and wiping my soaked mouth and jaw.

"Damn you're good at that," she gasped.

"I know." I smirked as I sat up.

I pulled my top off and felt her hand unbuttoning my jeans. I stepped from the bed and stripped completely and was a little shocked to see my cock wasn't as hard as I usually got at this point in the night. I'd need her assistance if I was to give her the thorough fucking I needed to give in order to feel like the man I was. Bringing her to orgasm with my mouth had helped some, but only a little.

She was quickly on her knees before me, her mouth engulfing the head of my cock, her tongue swirling around the tip and I instantly hardened more, but the longer I looked down at her blonde head bobbing on my cock while my balls went untouched, the more difficult it became to stay hard.

Panic pounded in my heart at the thought of going soft in her mouth. That humiliating experience had never happened to me before and I was determined it would not happen now, my fragile ego would not be able to handle it.

My hands tightened in her hair in frustration and she moaned around my cock as her grey eyes flashed up at me. I knew instantly the moan was fake, which didn't help in the slightest. It made me think back to the many times my cock had been in a girls mouth and they had moaned as if it was the greatest thing in the world to pleasure me in such an intimately submissive manner.

I knew it was fake because I had moaned truthfully when taking Bears huge cock in my mouth. I had thoroughly enjoyed making him growl in pleasure as I let him throat fuck me to the point of gagging and coughing my spit all over him, of seeing his dark eyes flashing down at me hungrily.

I instantly hardened in her mouth as the memory played in my mind's eye. I was too relieved that I wouldn't become disappointingly soft in her working mouth to think too hard on it, and I realised she didn't hold a candle to Bear's mouth and throat expertly swallowing me down.

I quickly pulled her off before she ruined my hard-on. I then pushed her towards the end of the bed making her squeak in delight as her back hit the mattress.

I reached down for my pants and retrieved the condom before quickly rolling it onto my twitching length. I took blondie by the waist and pulled her closer to me so her ass was hanging off the bed. I then gripped her behind the knees and spread her glistening pussy for my view and the smell of her arousal instantly had me dripping pre-cum into the condom as I lined my cock up with her cunt and plunged deep into her, making her moan.

Soon I was watching her little nipples bounce as I picked up my pace and repeatedly buried my cock deep inside her creaming pussy.

"Fuck yes! Harder baby!" she moaned in an overly sexy voice as she stared up at me. "Don't stop! Don't stop baby!"

I gritted my teeth at her annoying chattering and at the way she stared into my eyes as I fucked her. I needed her to shut up calling me baby like I was her lover or some shit. So after I brought her to orgasm with a little help from my thumb strumming her clit and her own fingers pinching her nipples, I pulled out of her and flipped her over with a growl.

She gasped in shock at my rough action but something told me it wasn't in annoyance or fear. I kneeled on the bed behind her and plunged back inside her with a rough thrust, frustration building inside me for a reason I had not enough blood in my head to figure out.

She grunted an unladylike sound I knew wasn't fake which spurred me on. And I quickly found myself losing control of my actions, a different side of me came forth and took charge.

I grabbed both of her hands which had been braced on the bed as I roughly pounded into her causing her face to smush into the bedcovers before I pulled her up and held her wrists against the small of her back with one hand and slapped her jiggling ass with the other.

"Do you ever shut the hell up," I growled into her ear and my pace quickened, my balls wetly slapping her clit, and I watched in satisfaction as her jaw dropped at my sudden change in demeanour.

I didn't worry about being too rough or scaring her, the deep sloshing of her juices around my pounding dick and her unself-conscious moans told me she was loving every second of it.

I suddenly realized this was what Bear felt like when he dominated me, this wild power flooding my chest was intoxicating. But another part of me wanted desperately to be in her position, with Bear spanking my ass, maybe squeezing my throat in pure dominance as he deep fucked my tight fuck hole, which was now completely his. That part of me was wholly unsatisfied with this encounter, and that thought scared the living shit out of me.

If me fucking a hot chick so thoroughly that her eyes began to roll into the back of her head as her flooding pussy clamped around my cock so hard I thought she might snap it off wouldn't completely do it for me, who the hell was I anymore?

~

Two days later I quickly learned Bear knew I had fucked a girl in my room, and that he was not pleased in the slightest.

Part of me was truly scared, but the more depraved part of me knew he was going to punish me and I was thoroughly excited for that.

He grabbed me by the scruff of my neck and dragged me to his bedroom and forced me to kneel at the end of his bed with my face smushed into his sheets. His manly aroma invaded my senses causing my cock to harden so fast it was a shock to my system, and I realized I was more turned on in this moment than I had been the whole time I was fucking the blonde whose name I had never learned.

I had fucked her for longer than I had ever lasted in my life, had made her come so many times she'd had to beg me to stop. I had never fucked someone so thoroughly, but I hadn't been able to cum until I gave in and brought up the memory of Bear's snarling face staring down at me as he pounded his seed into my abused asshole while I called him Daddy and begged to be allowed to come. I had come so hard the poor girl had gagged and choked on my seed as it had flooded her throat and out of her mouth, spilling down her heaving chest.

It was clear she had thought she had done a great job in getting me to come that hard, so hard I had whimpered. Little did she know it had absolutely nothing to do with her and everything to do with the huge ex-con I shared the apartment with. I knew by how she looked at me when she reluctantly left that she wanted to see me in the future, but I had no intention of fucking her again.

"Who the hell d'ya think y' are boy?" Bear growled into my ear while my hands pushed against the bed as I tried to turn my face so I could take a much needed breath. "You want pussy? You ask permission from me first! You don't bring home some whore to fuck behind my back, you little shit!"

"I'm sorry!" I cried once I finally gasped in a breath. "I didn't think you'd care!"

"Didn't think I'd care? Are ya that big of an idiot? I told ya you were mine!"

"But I'm not gay like you, I need pussy man!"

"Who said I was gay? I like pussy just as much as you do boy, I just know where t' find the best pussy. Not some loose whore ya picked up at a club that has no idea what a man needs," he growled angrily, making me shiver.

"Wait... you like pussy?" I stilled in shock, the thought of him being bi-sexual never even crossed my mind. To me, a man was either gay or straight, there was no in between. I thought bi-sexual meant that a woman swung both ways and was willing to have a threesome with you, something I had unfortunately only ever enjoyed once. It had happened during my first month of college.

"Christ boy, you're so narrow minded. Ya gotta let all that shit go."

"I-I'm sorry... please don't hurt me, I won't do it again, I promise."

"Sorry baby, but that just won't do. Daddy's gonna need ya to settle a debt for me... a big one. But not until I spank your ass so hard ya won't sit comfortable for a week."

I whimpered at the same time my cock leaked as it pushed painfully against the zipper of my jeans. Then, Bear's huge hand left the back of my neck and began removing my shoes and jeans, but I dared not move as he did so. After removing my underwear, he practically ripped my t-shirt off before sitting on the end of his bed and forcing me to stand in front of him.

"Already so hard for me baby? You are an eager little thing aren't ya." Bear chuckled, making me flush.

He guided me so his left leg was between my own before roughly pulling me forward and down so my upper body hit the mattress while my hard cock became sandwiched between his muscled thigh and my pelvis which made me hiss.

"Fuck, I love this ass," Bear murmured to himself as he massaged my cheeks gently.

I levered myself up on my elbows and looked over my right shoulder to see Bear's dark and hungry gaze trained on my asshole as he spread my cheeks wide enough to sting a little. My cock leaked against his leg as I watched him explore from my dark crevice down to my balls with his thick knowledgeable fingers.

My hips ground down into his leg in search of release before Bear's eyes flashed up to look into my own desperate orbs, he growled and slapped my ass cheeks hard enough to make me cry out in pain.

"Stay still while you take your punishment boy, do ya hear me?" His deep voice commanded making a shiver of fear run up my spine.

"Yes, I'm sorry," I murmured before looking away from his scorching gaze.

"I'm sorry what? And look at me when you answer!" Bear roughly spanked me again, my other cheek this time, and after crying out in pain and fear I caught my breath to respond without a second of hesitation or confusion.

"I'm sorry, Daddy!"

"Oh, you will be," he replied, his baritone making my cock twitch. "Yer gonna count every single spank and then say 'Thank you Daddy. I'm sorry for fucking a whore without your permission.' And when I feel your truthful, I'll stop. But remember, that won't be the end of your punishment. I've an acquaintance from my time inside I know is dying to meet not only you, but this tight little ass of yours.

"What?" I stilled in shock, only now remembering him mentioning something about a debt. Was he going to let someone else fuck my ass? The thought disappeared as I cried out at the slap of Bear's hand clattering against my ass cheek turning it white before it pinked.

"Count boy!"

"O-one! Thank you Daddy! I'm sorry for... um, for fucking...?" I had completely forgotten what he had told me to say after the reveal that another man was going to be putting his cock in my ass, another man that had been to jail for god only knew what.

Bear growled before reigning down blow after blow on each cheek in reprimand making my eyes tear up.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I cried and kicked my feet. "Please Daddy, tell me what to say, I won't forget again I promise!" I sniffled as I stared pleadingly at him from over my shoulder.

"You better not boy! You'll count the spanks and say 'Thank you Daddy. I'm sorry for fucking a whore without your permission.' We'll start over." Bear punctuated his growled sentence with the crack of his hand hitting my ass which felt as if it was on fire.

"One! Thank you Daddy. I'm sorry for fucking a whore without your permission," I cried.

"Good boy," Bear responded as he gently rubbed the spot he had so roughly slapped only a moment ago. His actions and words had me relaxing a little, I wanted to please this man so badly. I swore to myself I would not let him down again.

Slap!

"Two! Thank you Daddy. I'm sorry for fucking a whore without your permission!"

Bear hummed appreciatively as he gazed down at my reddening ass, soothing the sting of his hits with his massaging hands.

Slap!

I gasped in pain before responding. "Three! Thank you Daddy. I'm sorry for fucking a whore without your permission!"

This continued for a while, to the point my ass felt like Bear was massaging molten lava into my skin. But at the same time I was greatly enjoying myself, because it was obvious that Bear was becoming increasingly more pleased with me as I took his punishments and responded as he'd instructed. I knew he was enjoying himself, since not only could I feel the prominent bulge of his erection pressing against my thigh, I could see a faint smile on his usually scowling mouth.

I was pleasing him a great deal, which pleased me.

Slap!

"Twenty! Thank you Daddy. I'm sorry for fucking a whore without your permission!" I moaned in pleasure

"That's a good boy Jason. Daddy's very proud of you." Bear replied softly, softer than I had ever heard his voice sounding before. His right hand continued to rub my fiery cheeks while his left rubbed my back soothingly.

"Please Daddy, I wanna cum," I whimpered as I lay sprawled across his bed with my ass angled up for him while he continued to soothe me with his rough hands.

"I know baby, but this is a punishment. I can't let ya cum until it's over. And your surprise will be here soon."

I whimpered in fear. "Please Daddy, I don't want anyone else to fuck me but you. I thought I was yours?"

"Ya are mine, and so I decide who you fuck and who fucks you. I admit, Jarod isn't someone I would've chosen myself, but I owe him big Jason. I've owed him for a long while and I don't want this debt hanging over my head any longer, and you... baby, if you be good for me, he'll owe me at the end of the night and I'll be very happy with you. I'll even reward you with anything you want, but you'll have to be a good boy for me, can you do that for Daddy?"

I knew the answer straight away. If I could do this for him, If I could please him that much, I would do it. The reward was just a bonus. Fuck, when did I turn into such a pussy?

"Okay, what do you want me to do?"

"Jarod has a... predilection... for fucking young straight men against their will. Something I hadn't thought we shared until I met you, but I suspect that had more to do with you than the act of forcing someone. That's never been something I thought myself capable of." As Bear spoke fear shot through me, but his soothing hands helped keep the fear from causing me to panic and run. "But Jarod... he's a big dude, I ain't gonna lie to you Jason, and he'll be rougher than I was and he won't care if you cum or not. He'll love it if you struggle, if you fight back, but only a little. Cry a bit, and beg, all the things I made you do our first time, but more."

"Will you stay with me?"

"Of course, I won't leave you for a second, baby. And if he goes too far, I won't hesitate to get him off you. I'll kill him if I have to."

For some reason I believed he would definitely kill him if needed, but instead of that scaring or disgusting me, it made me feel incredibly safe and cherished. God, I was so fucked up. I had always known it, but not to this level.

Bang! Bang!

The sound of a huge fist hitting the apartment door stilled us both, and a tense atmosphere filled the heavy silence of the bedroom. Bear helped me stand before instructing me to get on my knees on the floor. I did so with a whimper as Bear went to answer the door.

I could only hear what was happening in the other room, and my heart pounded so hard I was surprised I couldn't see it beating against my muscled sweaty chest.

"-and my debt to you will be paid in full. Hell, you may owe me when we're finished." Bear's voice drifted through the doorway, growing clearer the closer he got.

"Yeah? We'll see, man. Gotta be some fine piece of ass to clear your debt, only reason you're here now is 'cause of me." I realized that voice, which sounded like metal grinding, must be this Jarod just before Bear pushed open the bedroom door, revealing me sitting on my ankles buck naked and scared with a rapidly wilting cock.