The Bear and the Jock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I saw Jarod, the first thing I noticed was his eyes as they snapped straight to my shivering figure. They were the palest blue I'd ever seen, it was incredibly unnerving and creepy, especially when his pupils dilated, swallowing the ice blue of his irises as he hungrily took me in.

Jarod was a big dude, but big in a way that Bear wasn't. Bear was mostly muscle and broad shoulders, while this guy looked like he'd had muscle at one time but had let himself go by sitting in a bar chugging pints of beer nightly. His rounded middle was a testament to this. He was a couple inches shorter than Bear so still pretty tall, taller than me most likely, definitely wider. I would look like a twig next to him.

He wore leathers and denim like Bear, his hair was long like his too, but while Bear's was nearly black and thick, Jarod's was thin and so light a brunette it was almost a non color. He was clearly older than Bear by a decade if the receding hairline, grey streaks, and crow's feet were any indication. And while Bear had a neat dark beard, Jarod sported a thick auburn moustache in need of a trim.

I was reminded of a big walrus in that moment and part of me wanted to laugh while the other didn't even dare to smile at this man who radiated violence and pain so strongly I nearly choked on it. I had thought Bear's dangerous aura was heady, but this guy was truly scary and I did not want his hand or cock anywhere near me. There would be no acting afraid or play fighting with this guy, it would be real.

"Well damn, look at you," Jarod's grinding voice tried to purr as he stepped closer to me and I automatically leaned back which caused him to grin, revealing big crooked teeth that reminded me more of a wolf than a walrus.

I looked over to Bear who slowly walked to the head of his bed and sat down, never once taking his eyes off Jarod's predatory presence.

"He's a pretty little thing, isn't he," Jarod murmured as his cold gaze travelled along my shivering body. "Pretty little mouth too." He grinned and licked his lips as I stared up at his wide form fearfully while he drew closer to me.

"I think I'll make use of that mouth, little one." Jarod said as he began to unbuckle his belt and unzip his jeans revealing, not underwear, but a flaccid cock and big heavy balls that swung as he pushed his jeans down to his knees and began pumping his veiny shaft in front of my disgusted face.

I leaned back and shook my head when he tried to guide his cock into my parted lips which I instantly snapped shut. I looked imploringly at Bear, hoping against hope that he wouldn't make me do this.

"Do what your told boy," was Bear's response making me sag in defeat and despair.

Suddenly Jarod's left hand gripped my hair in a tight fist before he slapped me across the face with his hardening cock. My eyes watered from the stinging pain of my hair being pulled so roughly, while my cheeks blazed in humiliated anger.

"Please... don't." I hated hearing my voice crack as I begged for this not to happen.

"Open up little one, or I'll make this night very unpleasant for you," Jarod growled down at me, his eyes flashing dangerously.

I gulped before fisting my hands on my knees and reluctantly opening my mouth for him.

"Better mind those teeth," he warned me before stuffing his unremarkable cock in my mouth.

His scent and flavour made me want to retch, he was nothing like Bear's mouth-watering scent and taste. Jarod was incredibly bitter in my mouth and I closed my eyes as he guided my head with a painful fist in my hair.

"Come on, suck my cock. I ain't gonna be able to fuck your ass if you don't do better!" He growled in frustration as I refused to suck him, refused to pleasure him. "I thought you said he was one of a kind, Bear. If he can't even suck a cock your debt won't even be close to being paid, man."

"Jason, your disappointing me. I know ya can do better than that, boy." Bear's voice was stiff with disappointment and anger which felt like a punch to the throat. I'd told him that I would be good for him, that I would do what this fucker wanted and help him get rid of a debt that had been hanging over Bear's head for a long time.

So, for Bear, I began to suck Jarod's growing cock, I ran my tongue along his shaft as he forced my head to bob up and down his slick pole. His cock was a bit longer than average, but it wasn't even close to being the monster cock that swung between Bear's thick thighs so I was easily able to take him into my throat.

"Look at me," Jarod instructed making my eyes pop open to look up past his rounded gut to see his hungry gaze. "That's it little one, make Uncle Jarod nice and hard so I can give you a thorough fuckin'." Jarod grinned salaciously.

He slapped the side of my face causing me to flinch before his hand held me against his pelvis, my nose buried in wiry hair and my chin pressed against his sac. I choked as he held me there, my throat spasming around the head of his twitching cock as I fought for breath. Suddenly he released me by throwing me away from him and I caught myself with my hands on the floor as I coughed and spit while he laughed.

"Bear told me he gave you a hard spankin' for being a bad boy, why don't you show Uncle Jarod that red ass," Jarod growled as his hand reached out and grabbed my bicep making me flinch before he pulled me up and shoved me at the bed.

He roughly guided me so that I ended up at the end of the bed on all fours facing Bear with a stalking wolf most likely salivating behind me. I swallowed a lump of fear from my throat and stared at Bear who looked back at me with an unreadable expression on his face.

The minute I felt Jarod touch my blazing ass I recoiled and tried to crawl up the bed to my Daddy but Jarod just grabbed my hips and pulled me back before I could reach him.

"Where the hell d'ya think you're goin', little one? I won't have none of that," Jarod's voice grinded deeply before he walloped my ass so hard it took my breath away and caused me to collapse onto the bed face first. I could have sworn I saw a flash of concern appear in Bear's eyes just before I fell.

"Please don't, that really hurt," I gasped, my eyes misting in pain and fear but all I heard was a sharp chuckling laugh that made me shiver in horror. I realized the punishment Bear had given me, while scary and painful, was also pleasurable as Bear had made sure of it. He didn't want to truly make me feel pain and terror but I was 100% sure that Jarod most definitely did.

His hands were cold as he placed them on my blazing cheeks, unintentionally giving me a moment of relief but then it was shattered as his touch turned rough as he squeezed my cheeks and pulled them apart so he could view my quivering asshole.

Bear opened the bedside drawer and removed the bottle of lube before tossing it to Jarod who caught it mid-air.

"I don't want ya ripping him open, I'd like to fuck him later." Bear instructed.

I heard Jarod snort behind me as he opened the bottle and squirted some onto his fingers before doing the same to my asshole. I buried my face in my arms as he began to run his fingers around the rim of my fuck hole before pushing two in roughly making me gasp in pain.

"Oww! Please stop, that hurts!" I cried into my arms before shifting up onto my elbows to look behind me to see him leering down at his fingers roughly penetrating me.

"So? You think I care?" He laughed at my shocked expression. "The more you cry the better." He smirked as he began jabbing his fingers into my ass, stretching me.

While I wanted to immediately stop my sniffling and take what he was going to put me through like a man, I knew Bear wanted me to cry and beg so Jarod would enjoy it better and the debt would be paid.

If I did a good enough job of it, if I pleased Bear by pleasing Jarod, maybe I could have my reward be that no other man but Bear could fuck me. Hopefully then, I would never have to see Jarod again.

So, I let the tears fall, I whimpered and leaned away from him, forcing him to hold me to the bed by pressing down on my shoulders, pinning me there.

He tugged on my balls and laughed at my flaccid dick, enjoying the fact that I wasn't feeling any pleasure.

While Bear got off on forcing me to feel pleasure, forcing me to enjoy him and admit that I loved every second of it. This man, this beast, enjoyed me not feeling any pleasure at all. He enjoyed forcing me to endure his rough actions while I cried and begged him to stop.

Well, I would force him to enjoy it, I determined. I would be so good for him; I would be the best fuck he's ever had and then I would make Bear promise to never let him have me again. That would be my revenge. That was all I could think of to do to get one up on the fucker who was using me and treating me like all I was was a tight fuck hole for him to pleasure himself.

"Oh God please stop," I whimpered into the sheets as his fingers continued their violent pumping of my stretched asshole.

"You were right Bear; he is one of a kind. If he's good enough for me I might even offer you a nice sum if you'd be willing to give him to me for good."

Oh God, oh God, please no, no, no, no! Bear wouldn't, would he? He said that I was his, that I'm special.

My thoughts raced while I tried to reassure myself, but then another voice, an ugly insecure voice that I had never encountered before whispered in my brain - Why the hell is he making you go through this? Why did he give you to this beast of a man? Because he doesn't care about you and he never will. You'll never be enough for him, you'll constantly disappoint him and this is the punishment you deserve. So take it, you little pussy!

"He's mine," Bear responded with a shake of his head, his voice confident and sure making me whimper in relief. Although, that insecure feeling latched it's ugly claws into my brain and nested there.

"You ain't heard my offer yet." Jarod laughed as he removed his fingers before spanking my plump ass, the sting making me flinch.

I looked back to see him removing his clothing before coming up behind me, pumping his cock in preparation for penetrating me.

"Spread those knee's, little one," Jarod growled as he positioned me at the end of the bed with me knees wide and my back arched while my face pressed into the sheets.

I whimpered when he took my hips in his rough hands and felt the crown of his cock brush my ass making him laugh before he suddenly thrust into me and I shouted in pain and shock. He hadn't even tried to ease in, one minute my ass was empty and the next it was stretched full of twitching cock. I suppose I should be grateful that he had opened me up some with his fingers first and used some lube to help him slide in.

"Fuck, your little ass is so tight." Jarod growled as he began to pump his cock inside me, his thrusts rough and hard making his balls hit mine with a stinging slap each time he bottomed out inside me.

"Please slow down, it hurts!" I groaned into my arm. This was nothing like having Bear inside me.

"Take it little one, take Uncle Jarod's cock like a good boy!" He grunted and laughed as his harsh thrusts worsened. "Oh yeah, I'm deep in you now, boy."

I looked up to see Bear staring at me, his eyes shuttered and hard, his jaw clenched and his fist was white as it gripped the sheet beneath him. It looked like he was holding himself back from ripping Jarod off me and beating him to within an inch of his life.

"Daddy..." I gasped.

Jarod spanked my ass again before leaning over my back and taking my neck in his hands. I choked, my hands flying to his hoping to rip them off me as my eyes bulged when he began to squeeze the air from my throat. The bed continuously hit the wall as he pounded his cock into my ass, his juices and the lube making lewd sounds along with the wet slap of his ball sac and the deep growls and grunts of his pleasure.

Just when panic was beginning from fear that I would pass out or he would kill me Bear warned him to stop and Jarod let go making my upper half fall face first onto the bed as I gasped air into my starved lungs.

"You're lucky you have your Daddy here lookin' after you, little one," Jarod growled in derision as he slowed his pace and spanked me again, too rough and from the wrong person to be pleasurable.

I felt him shift behind me before he forced me up the bed a little as he crawled up behind me, never taking his leaking length out of my ass.

"I'm gonna cum deep in you little one, so you'll always have a bit of me inside you." Jarod laughed as he took my hips in his hands and roughly thrust into me making me grunt from the impact. He did this again a few seconds later, and then again and again.

I felt him grip my hair and pull my head back as he quickly thrust into my aching ass over and over.

"Stop... please," I moaned, but not in pleasure, my dick was still flaccid.

"Look at your Daddy while I fill you with my cum, little one," Jarod instructed with a growl, his fist in my hair tightening and making my eyes mist.

The thought of this beast leaving his seed inside me was suddenly too much to bare, I couldn't let that happen, I would never be clean again. Cold panic and terror hit me and I instantly began to struggle as I stared at Bears unreadable face.

"No! no, no, no. Please stop. Don't cum in me, please!" I cried out, my hand scrabbling on the sheets in my need to get away. Tears fell as Jarod raced to the finish line, his cock pumping and jerking inside my stretched asshole.

"Please Bear, don't let him cum inside me!" I shouted in fear and disgust as the beast behind me jerkily pounded his cock inside my sore hole making my completely flaccid dick bounce painfully against my stomach with each rough thrust.

Bear sat at the head of the bed, his stoic face cracking for a moment in indecision as he gazed at my tearful face.

"Please," I whimpered, "I only want your cum!" I gasped as I stared pleadingly at a man who I told myself had only donned an expression of disinterest so as not to show Jarod how much he cared for me. "Please Daddy," I whimpered pathetically, tears pouring from my red eyes.

"Don't cum inside him Jarod," Bear ordered making relief surge through me. The beast stilled his thrusts, although I could still feel his cock eagerly twitching inside me making me want to retch.

"You can't be serious man! You said-"

"- I said you could fuck him, I didn't say anything about leavin' a load inside him. So my debt will still be paid in full. He's mine, no one but me cums in his ass or down his throat, understand?" Bears eyes were hard as black marble, his voice a domineering command to Jarod to obey him or else.

After a tense moment, Jarod responded, "Alrigh' man, but only because he's as good you said, and I'd like another go at him in the future."

"We'll see," Bear responded. I felt both relief and dread in that moment.

Jarod hit me my ass and jerked his fist in my hair in anger as he continued his trusting for another minute or two and I prayed this would soon end.

My prayers were quickly answered as he pulled his cock out of my quivering ass, and by the grip he had on my hair, guided me around to face him. My face was held above Jarod's cock, his fist quickly pumping, his balls tightening and I closed my mouth and eyes in preparation for a face full of cum.

Jarod grunted and growled a second before the first spurt of his cum hit my right cheek, then the second hit my eyelid. He seemed to cum for ages, and there was a lot off it. By the time he sagged back my face was covered in thick strands of his seed.

"Damn little one, you were as good as advertised." Jarod sighed as I fell on my side on the bed in exhaustion and disgust. I didn't dare open my eyes or mouth as I curled into the fetal position.

I just lay there as they moved from the bed, their exchanged words not registering in my brain as Jarod dressed. I felt a hand roughly slap my ass making me flinch and whimper, Jarod laughed.

"Hopefully we get to do this again little one," was all he said before Bear escorted him out.

A moment later I felt the bed dip next to me and when I felt a light touch on my shoulder I flinched and whimpered again.

"Easy there." Bear's voice was soft as he gently rubbed my back and wiped my face clean with something.

Suddenly I realised I was crying; great heaving sobs tore through my chest as I gasped and shook.

"Oh baby, come 'ere." Bear lifted me up onto his lap and wrapped his big arms around me and rocked me gently as I cried my shame and shock into his chest. "I'm so sorry, you're safe now baby. Let it out."

I gripped Bear's t-shirt as I buried my face in his neck, inhaling his scent into my lungs replacing the acrid odour Jarod had left behind. Eventually my sobs quieted as I tired, Bear's hands which rubbed my back and head soothing me and making me relax my tense muscles.

"That's better... good boy. I'm so proud of you Jason, you were wonderful."

While his words helped further soothe me I knew I never wanted to go through something like that again.

"Please..." I hiccupped. "Please don't let him f-fuck me again." I sniffled into his chest.

"I won't, he's lucky he made it out of the apartment alive." Bear's voice was tight in anger.

I pulled back from his chest and looked up into his face which was clenched in anger but when he looked down at my tear stained face his visage softened so drastically I blinked in astonishment. I knew in that moment this big bear of a man cared for me.

"I promise Jason, I'll never make you do anything like that again. You never have to see Jarod again, and now that you've paid off my debt to him, I never have to see the fucker again either."

I nodded and wiped a hand across my face as I tried to calm myself. "Okay."

Bear's hand cupped the side of my face forcing me to look into his soft eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't think it would be so hard to watch you--" Bear cut himself off, realising how much he had let me see of him and I frowned as I watched a wall build up behind his eyes before he looked away from me.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

He stood from the bed and guided me across the hall into the chilly bathroom. When he went to the tub to start the water from the shower head I realized I could still smell and taste Jarod. I quickly walked to the sink and furiously began brushing my teeth and gargling mouthwash, replacing the bitter flavour of Jarod with minty freshness that had me sighing in relief.

"In ya go," Bear said and I looked up at him as he guided me into the tub and under the spray of warm water. He stood outside the tub while he picked up some soap and a cloth and lathered it up. After dropping the soap he then began to gently wash me, starting with my chest.

Since I was standing in the tub while he stood on the bathroom floor we were even in height and I watched his face as he cleaned me of any trace of Jarod.

"Thank you," I said making Bear stop his motions and look at me before nodding in response.

As Bear bent to wash my legs I braced my hands on his broad shoulders and closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of his hands roaming my wet body.

I vowed to forget what had happened with Jarod, replacing that memory with this one, with my Daddy taking care of me - his little boy, and for the first time I completely gave in to that role without over analysing my response or hesitating. I needed to be looked after right now, I needed someone to take care of me and make me feel safe. Bear was that person.

He gently washed my cock and balls, doing nothing sexual to me and I was both grateful and disappointed.

"Turn around and bend over baby, I want to clean your bum of any trace of him," Bear instructed.

I flushed but did what I was told, bracing my hands on the edge of the tub. I then felt the soapy cloth brush across and then between my still sore cheeks. The cloth was dropped from his hands and replaced with soap as Bear lathered his hands up before gently pushing a soapy finger inside me, cleansing me of the rough encounter earlier.