The Bear and the Jock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy Jason. You're all clean now," Bear spoke as he stood fully while I turned to look at him. "Finish up in here while I change the bed sheets."

"Yes Daddy," I responded without thinking and watched as his eyes widened at my words before a small smile graced his lips for all of a second. He then removed his t-shirt and placed it on the counter. "Put this on before you come to bed, okay baby?"

I knew he wished me to say it again without asking outright for me to do it.

I smiled a little shyly and swallowed before speaking. "Yes Daddy."

"Good boy." he smiled before leaving the room.

Butterflies fluttered about my stomach as I quickly washed my hair, I was eager to sleep next to Bear, I hoped he would hold me in his arms. Damn, I really was turning into a little pussy, but honestly, in that moment I didn't give a shit.

I needed to be held by my Daddy.

~

I lay in Bear's clean bed, warm and wrapped in his t-shirt which reached my mid-thigh as I waited for him to join me. He had taken his own quick shower once I was finished.

I was surrounded by his soothing scent, from the sheets to the t-shirt, and it nearly lulled me to sleep but the thought of cuddling up next to Bear was too tempting to pass up.

He entered the room stark naked, cock swinging below tight abs which clenched as he jerkily rubbed a towel over his head before throwing it on the chair in the corner of the room.

He got into the bed on my left and lay on his side, his head resting in his right hand. He looked down at me and began to trace my face with his fingers, and when his thumb brushed my lips I flicked my tongue across it before sucking it into my mouth making Bear's eyes darken.

"You didn't get to cum today baby, do you want to? You definitely deserve it. But if it's too soon--"

"Please make me cum Daddy," I interrupted eagerly. The sight of him walking into the room naked and still a little damp had instantly caused me to harden.

Bear gently eased himself atop me, slipping between my spreading legs and bracing himself on knees and forearms above me. I wrapped my arms across his tattooed shoulders as his mouth descended to meet mine, and I instantly welcomed his tongue into my mouth.

He kissed me deeply, swirling his tongue along mine, making me moan. His fingers threaded into my hair and I wrapped my legs around his hips, pulling him closer to me. His hips and chest pressed against my own, and I could feel his cock hardening against my leaking length.

I clung to him while he kissed me like never before, nipping my lips before soothing them with a lick, sucking my tongue into his mouth and growling in pleasure when I whimpered and rolled my hips against his.

His upper body was longer and bigger than mine, so when he began to rub his cock against my own, his shoulders hunched so he could continue to kiss me and when he broke away from my lips, his presence was so huge and imposing above me all I could see was him.

I felt incredibly small but safe within his arms and I cried out as he circled his hips against mine, our leaking cocks brushing and twitching against one another.

"Please Daddy, I need you inside me!" I cried out, my hands finding his ass and pulling him closer to me making him growl.

Bear sat up, throwing the sheet off us and reached for the lube while I removed his t-shirt from my heated body. He rubbed the lotion onto his jerking cock before spreading my legs further and pushing a finger into my tight fuck hole. I grabbed my knees and held them spread as I watched him work me open.

"More Daddy, please," I begged and he smirked as he pushed another finger inside me and pumped my cock with his left hand, squeezing the head and making my hips jerk into his tight fist in need.

"Such a horny little thing, begging for your Daddy's cock," Bear rumbled making me shiver as his fingers curled inside me. "You want me to cum inside you baby? You want your Daddy's cum in your tummy?"

"Oh god Bear, yes! Please cum inside me. I need it," I gasped, desperate for him.

Bear removed his hands from my cock and ass, instead gripping my thighs and rubbing them, easing my rolling hips. "Easy baby, I'll get ya there. I want to take this nice and slow; I want to savour you; savour this," he said before his cock slipped inside my ass, not even a hint of pain, only relief and pleasure.

"Yes," I hissed as he filled me, his slick cock easily gliding into and out of me.

"Such a tight little boy pussy you've got baby, I love filling it with my cock." Bear's voice rumbled deeply as his hips slowly pumped his shaft deeper and deeper into my needy channel.

I let go of my knees and reached for him, wishing to be closer, to feel him all around me. His face softened as he watched me lean forward as much as I was able and reach for his shoulders.

"Kiss me Daddy, please."

"Oh baby," Bear whispered before leaning forward and kissing me deeply.

He continued his slow deep thrusting as we kissed, as my hands roamed his back and ass, pulling him closer, urging him faster with my feet on his thighs and my hips rolling against his.

His pace quickened and the sound of our joining had me blushing which made him chuckle.

"Hear that baby? That's the sound of how much I want you, how much I want to cum inside you," Bear said before stopping his pumping to instead circle his hips making me groan.

"That's it, you're so close aren't you baby, I can't wait to feel your little bum spasming around my thick cock." Bear groaned and rested his forehead against mine as he stared down into my desperate pleasure filled gaze.

"Oh god, please don't stop, you feel amazing, Daddy."

"I won't stop, I won't ever stop, this ass is mine baby, all mine."

And then he was pounding into me, his hips pulling up, his long cock nearly leaving my ass completely before he snapped his hips down, his wet ball sac slapping my cheeks as he plunged his thick member deeply inside me, completely sheathing himself within me before repeating the action. His hips moved so fast and his shaft caressed my quivering walls perfectly as the head of his monster cock repeatedly bumped and rubbed at spots inside me that made my eyes flutter in bliss.

"That's it baby, cum for Daddy. You made me so proud today Jason, you deserve this. Cum for me!" He ordered with a growl as I stared up at him with a slack jaw as his cock pounded my ass.

"Aahhhhh!" I screamed as I came, my ass clenching my Daddy's cock as he continued to pump it deeply inside me. Ecstasy spread across my body. Bursts of pleasure exploding like fireworks along my nerves and behind my rolling eyes. My toes curled and my hips jerked as my cock squirted stream after ropey stream of cum between our brushing chests.

"Fuck, you're strangling my cock baby boy, I love watching you cum for me," Bear growled.

I opened my eyes to see Bear above me still fucking me. I blinked as my twitching body sagged in relief against the bed. Bear sat up on his heels and took my hips in his hands, lifting my ass from the bed as he continued thrusting into my twitching ass.

"Gonna cum deep in you boy, so deep," Bear growled, his hungry gaze watching his cock plundering my fuck hole as my legs fell open.

"Yes, Daddy, give your little boy all your yummy cum," I murmured as I watched him use me, watched him worship me. His eyes widened at my words, his jaw falling slack as his thrusts turned jerky before he threw his head back and roared as he slammed into me, his cock spraying his pleasure with each hard slam of his hips.

I could feel him coat my inner walls with his warm seed as he slowed his movements before sagging forward, catching himself from squishing me just in time. I rubbed his back, down to his ass and back up before threading my finger into his long dark hair and brushing it behind his ears so I could see his face.

"Christ Jason, you are..." he sighed and shook his head before his cock slipped out of me as he rolled to the left and lay on his back as he tried to catch his breath. The image of him post sex, his tattooed muscled and sweaty chest heaving, glistening abs tightening above a huge cock would have made me harden instantly if I hadn't just been fucked into peaceful relief.

He looked across to see me looking at him and he immediately stretched out his arm in invitation and I slowly moved closer to him. When I felt his arm wrap around my back I sighed as my head rested on his shoulder, his natural scent increasing as my nose brushed his neck. I ran my hand up his damp chest, running my fingers through his hair, tracing scars with my fingertips.

"Sleep Jason, you must be exhausted," Bear murmured into my hair, and a shiver went through me when I felt him tenderly kiss my head. His hand threaded into my hair, softly massaging my scalp while his other hand covered mine which rested on his chest, over his beating heart.

"'Night Daddy," I murmured in return, feeling warm and safe in his arms.

"G'night baby," Bear responded, and I could hear a smile in his voice which had me smiling too, before I drifted into peaceful slumber.

~

I hope you all enjoyed this! To those who were hoping for the scenario were Jason rides Bear, don't worry that will happen!

I was thinking of maybe doing a chapter from Bear's perspective, not re-writing a chapter that I've already written form Jason's perspective, but a whole new scene between these two. If you'd like that let me know in the comments.

And, if you have any ideas or wishes of what you'd like to see from Bear's perspective -- any positions, scenario's or kinks, let me know, I love hearing from you guys!

Thanks! Until next time :)