The Bear Pt. 01

Story Info
Taken while shopping.
1k words
3.44
16.2k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are fictional and over the age of 18.

***

It was a typical day in a typical small town. I had washed, dried and put away all the dishes. The laundry was all folded and put away. The only thing I had left to do was some grocery shopping.

I zigzagged up and down the car filled aisles at Walmart and finally pulled into a parking space. Gathering my phone, wallet and keys, I placed everything in their appropriate pocket. Nope I don't carry a purse. How tomboyish of me.

Starting at the grocery section I gathered the few items on my list. But there was one thing on the other side of the store that I needed. So off I went buggy dodging and aisle zigging.

It was an oddball item so I didn't take my normal route through the store. If I would have, I would have missed the most amazing things that day. The Valentine's Day stuffed animals were out!

I slowly creep my buggy down the first aisle. " Awww. They have pink bears holding hearts that say princess, baby blue llamas, little cream colored puppies and *gasp* Mermaid sequinned animals! Eeeek!"

I pick up this cuddly panda and start gliding my fingers over his tummy. The sequins go back and forth making pretty colors. His fur is so soft. I place him back on the shelf and I see a Narwhal. I glide my fingers back and forth making pretty designs on his back.

I continue walking and I see the biggest, cuddliest animals ever. Unicorns, Huskies, pink Poodles and tan colored bears. "Hmmmm which one should I cuddle first? I likes the bear."

He's big and fuzzy and soft and mmmm he feels so good. I gives him great big hugs and giggle at the fact he is as tall as me. I don't wants to put him back. I wants him to come home with me so we can snuggle in my bed.

It's just me in my bed and I gets lonely. A big fuzzy teddy bear is just what I need.

Instead of putting him in the buggy I carry him with me. I have the biggest smile ever as I go get the last item on my list.

As I'm walking through the store, pushing my buggy and holding my new teddy, I feel like someone is watching me. I know I'm not the only person in the store. But I am the only person in the store cuddling a huge teddy bear as I walk.

I push the thought aside and place the last item in my buggy. Finally time to go home and snuggle teddy.

As I'm walking back towards the check out area I still feel like I'm being watched. I'm looking around trying to see if I can make eye contact with anyone. Nothing. Everyone is busy looking at different items.

I squeeze teddy tight and continue walking. Suddenly a man bumps into my left side. I can't see his face, only teddy. "I am sorry little one." Was all I heard and the man disappeared.

I made my way to the self check out and start scanning items. "Hmmm I don't wants to put you down teddy. But this is hard." I gives teddy a big squeeze, scan his tag and place him in the buggy while I continue scanning items.

Teddy stays in the buggy while I push him to the car. I keep telling myself he is safe in the buggy and soon we'll be home and I'll give him lots of cuddles. But I still have that feeling. The one that makes your heart beat really really fast and you start to walk even faster.

I make it to my car, throw the groceries in the trunk, push the buggy into the buggy return and grab teddy. I give him a big big squeeze. Teddy makes me feel save. He's so warm and cuddly and "AHHHHHHH!"

I screamed so loud my throat hurts. Arms were around teddy and I and a hand pressed hard against my lips silencing me.

I tried to scream and kick and wiggle but the strong hand kept me silent and the strong arm kept me from getting away.

Tears fell down my cheeks and I sucked in air as fast as I could through my nose. I felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest.

I feel light headed. I'm not getting enough air. I think I'm going to...I feel tired. My eyes flutter and my breathing slows.

"Shhhhh little one. It is ok. You are safe. I know you do not think you are, but you are. I have you and no harm will come to you." The voice kept repeating this as the strong arms lifted me into an unfamiliar car.

I recognized the voice. But I don't have a name or a face to go with the voice. I squeeze teddy tight as I'm buckled into the back of a SUV type car.

I hear the voice again and I turn to look. His face is covered and his eyes look soft and caring. His lips look so yummy I want to lick them. I can't look away. "The feeling you are feeling is adrenaline. The sudden rush and excitement is almost the same as a panic attack. You will be alright after some sleep. I have things waiting for you at home to make you comfortable."

The yummy lips place a soft gentle kiss against my lips. For some reason I feel safe, wanted and needed. "Mmmm so sweet" the voice says as the lips move away.

I lick my lips and taste him as I stare into his eyes. A tingle is building between my legs and I want more kisses. I loves kisses. I lick my lips again but his taste is gone.

He tugs my seat belt to make sure it stays locked in place. I squeeze teddy so tight as the door is closed. The man walks around the front of the car and gets in the driver's seat. There is something so familiar about him.

I'm too scared to say anything. I'm too tired to fight. I lay my head on teddy, close my eyes and drift off to sleep.