The Bear Pt. 02

Story Info
The man takes her to a remote location.
1.2k words
3.23
11.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are fictional and over the age of 18.

*****

As I slowly open my eyes I realize I'm no longer in the parking lot. I'm still buckled in the car, but it's stopped. The driver's seat is empty. Maybe. Just maybe I can run to safety.

In front of me is a beautiful log cabin with what looks like a wrap around porch. The porch and railings were made from the same wood as the cabin. On one end of the porch was a wooden swing also made of the same wood. The cabin looked new and the outside needed some color. Lots and lots of color.

As I looked around I noticed I was surrounded by trees. Lots and lots of trees. The sun was starting to set and my tummy was getting hungry.

At least I have my new teddy. "Teddy! Where are you?" I questioned aloud. I look around frantically to see if I can find him. Nothing. "Oh no, the man, he must have him."

I start to panic. "The man has left me here all alone and he took Teddy."

Tears filled my eyes and I wanted to unbuckle my seat belt and run. But I had no idea where I was or where I would go.

Staring out the window, I slowly looked around to make sure I couldn't see the man. Making sure that I knew exactly where I would run, my mind started to think of what could happen. I could run very fast and be gone. Or I could get caught.

My thoughts drifted as I stared out the window.

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and clicked the button to release the restraint. The freedom of not being restrained caused my breathing and heart to begin racing. I curled my legs to me and wrapped my arms around my knees. Laying on my side, I was able to concentrate on my breathing. I knew if I slowed my breathing down, my heart would slow down too.

I kept my eyes shut tightly as I lay on the seat. My mind began to plan my escape...

Free of the confines of the seat belt, I slowly pulled the lock up from its hiding place in the door. Placing my hand on the door handle I see my escape path.

Pulling the handle I count to myself "1...2...3!" I pushed the door open and my feet hit the ground running.

"Woop, woop, woop, neeer, neeer, neeer..." He had set the alarm.

"No, no, no, no." I repeated over and over in my head as I sprinted faster towards my freedom. Tears streamed down my face. "I'm almost there. I'm almost there!"

I had just made it past the corner of the porch when I heard a growl. My feet couldn't keep pace with my heart. I needed to run faster.

Another growl and a grunt and arms were around me. "Nooooooo!! Heeelllp!!" Then silence as I fell to the ground on my side. A strong hand covered my mouth while a strong arm held me tight against a hard chest.

The bear has me.

I started kicking my feet trying to make contact with the force that held me. Then strong legs were around mine and I was immobilized.

A rough voice was in my ear. "I knew you would try to run little girl. You should have known better. I told you I would catch you. That you would not be able to escape."

Why was he not out of breath? I couldn't get enough air and my chest was heaving. I needed to slow my breathing or I would pass out.

I wiggled and squirmed trying to free myself, but it was of no use. The bear was too strong. " Your squirming is only making my dick harder and harder little girl. You better be careful or I will have to take you right here on the ground." His breath was hot against my neck. He growled as he pushed his erection against my butt.

My pussy throbbed and my core clenched at the though of him taking me. I was getting wet from being captured.

I pushed my butt against him and wiggled back and forth.

His hand cupped my breast and quickly found my hard nipple straining against my shirt. He pulled making me moan against the palm of his hand. "Such a naughty little girl getting turned on by being kidnapped."

He sank his teeth into the tender flesh on my neck and sucked hard.

Marking me as his.

I yelped into his hand and he tightened his hold on me. "You are mine now little girl." He growled into my ear.

He licked and kissed the mark he had created sending waves of desire through my body. I was aching for him to take me...

I was so lost in thought I didn't hear the door unlock and open. A gentle hand brushed my cheek making me jump.

I couldn't move. Why couldn't I. Oh. While my mind was planning it's escape, my body had become tangled in the seat belt. I must have really been thrashing.

I turned to see the man through my tears. I knew him. We talked every day.

He smiled and wiped my cheeks with his thumb. "Come here little one. Let me hold you." His voice was so calm and gentle.

He helped me out of my bonds and once I was free he helped me upright.

I scooted closer to the edge of the seat and snuggled into his chest.

Safe. I was safe.

"Sniff, sniff...mmmmm." I inhaled his sent. Finally I was getting to smell him. Remembering something else I slipped my hand under his shirt and glided my hand across his tummy to his chest. My fingers played and danced in his chest hair. I couldn't help but smile.

Gentle arms wrapped around me and I sighed with contentment. "I did not forget about you little one. It may have seemed like an eternity but I was gone long enough to put teddy on the couch just inside the door."

He let out a chuckle as I continued to let my fingers play. "You like that little one?" His arms squeezed me tight and he kissed the top of my head.

"Come. We will go inside out of the cold and we can snuggle more. Plus teddy is waiting for you." He pulled me close allowing me to slide out of the seat placing my feet on the ground. I had forgotten about teddy.

I looked up at him and smiled. His eyes were bright with happiness. I stood on my tippy toes and he leaned down to allow our lips to touch once again.

More. I wanted more. I parted my lips and kissed him hard making him moan. With one hand around my waist he moved his other to the back of my head and held me close.

His kisses were soft and sweet. My tongue slipped past his lips and glided over his tongue. I wanted him. His touch, his kisses, his cuddles, all of him.

His tongue met mine with hunger and passion. He gripped my hair and pulled away slightly. "The next time you unbuckle your seat belt without permission or without me doing it myself, you will get spanks. Is that understood little girl?"

My eyes widened. "Yes Sir. I won't unbuckle my seat belt without permission or I will wait for you to unbuckle me Sir."

"You are such a good girl." He smiled as he kissed me again.

With our fingers interlaced, he squeezed my hand tight as he lead me into the house.