The Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point Mr. and Mrs. Zeus retreat about 30 feet and wait, still squawking. Both girls run to their stuff and quickly gather it up. "That was intense," I say, waving my flag, "Hurry up, they could come back at any time."

But they don't. They watch us, but don't charge us again. We pick up our sticks again to guard our rear as we retreat.

I stop before we get to the path to dress. Julie comes up from behind me and wraps her arms around me. I spin around and she says, "That made me so hot. I feel like I've been plugged in. Look how wet I am. My heart is racing, my skin is hot. Pretty sure it's from facing death while naked" she says grabbing my hand- pulling it down to her slit to demonstrate.

I resist just a little but allow it. She's right- very wet.

"...and you've got that great cock right there", she says stroking it with both hands. She drops to her knees and, without hesitation, gives me a dozen good strokes with her warm mouth.

"Please, please make me come, right now, I don't have time for niceties. If I don't come, I'll explode. How about over here. You look ready," she observes. How right she is.

Julie takes hold of a tree and leans forward, pushing her cute ass toward me.

"W-what?", I stammer.

"Look, I need this, and I trust you. What more can I say?" She turns and takes the 3 steps over to me. Grabbing my cock, she gently pulls me over to the tree. "There".

Just then Simone appears, fully dressed. "What the fuck are you two doing?"

"That just HAS to be a rhetorical question. I need this. Watch, don't watch, I don't care. Teddy, please, please, for old times' sake.

I look down at her perfect ass, and think 'for old time's sake?' The most perfect vision I'd ever seen. I put one hand on her hip and used the other to wipe the head of my cock up and down along her dripping pussy. She pushes back into me. I feel my target and push forward. There is virtually no friction. Heat but no resistance. My cock bottoms out on the first thrust.

Julie takes over and begins to push her hips forward and back. I just stand there watching my cock appear and disappear into her. Her breathing is ragged.

I look up to see Simone staring. She takes a couple of steps closer so she can see better, one hand up under her shirt rubbing her breast. She looks up into my eyes, smiling slightly, and looks back down.

It only takes Julie another minute or so to reach a grunting climax. I am close so I keep stroking. She pulls her hips forward and away from me, slumping down to a crouching position with her ribcage expanding and contracting like an accordion.

Before any of us move, an older woman, probably in her 50s, appears through the bushes, looking concerned. Scanning the scene, she focuses on Julie and asks, "Are you okay dear?" My cock is still hard and waving in the breeze. I turn it away from her as best I can.

Julie, still naked and crouching, turns her head to face her and pants, "Yeah, we're good."

"It's just that you were making a good deal of noise and I was concerned," she smiled.

"No, we're good," Simone said, hand now out of her shirt, "Thanks."

The woman takes one more look around, makes direct eye contact with me, "I was young once too, you know," and turns to go.

We all wait about 10 seconds before bursting out laughing. Simone seems to find it the most entertaining.

I help Julie to her feet, and she stares at my shrinking cock as I do. She looks up into my eyes, "Sorry about leaving him- you know."

"It's alright. That was crazy."

We finish dressing and I go to fetch my camera.

Walking back to the parking lot, Simone observes, "That was the most honest fucking I can imagine. You didn't make love, you fucked- like animals. You needed it and you did it."

"Kind of embarrassing now, but you're right. Nothing else would do. Really glad you turned out to be our hero, Ted." Julie speeds up, turns around in front of me and stops causing me to stop. I raise my eyebrows in question. Rising on tiptoes, she kisses me on the lips, she says, "Thanks."

Walking again, I realize that that was by far the most intimate thing she'd done so far, much more so than turning her backside to me and leaning over in invitation. That was more like having been without water for 2 days and gulping down a quart in one go. It had been a physical necessity; this was a choice.

The parking lot is at least half full. We never would have made it back here, naked, without being seen. Simone offers, "How about we get something to eat and go to Ted's place? We need to look at those pictures you took before we lose track of you."

"You drive your car and I'll go with Ted."

"Put my address in your phone."

"There's a MacDonalds at Jackson and Main in Sullivan. Know where that is?"

"I can find it. See you there."

We talk animatedly on the way about life in Elgin and what we had done since. We tell stories about old boyfriends and girlfriends and our families. When she laughs, she rests her left hand on my thigh for a few seconds. Nothing overtly sexual, just a physical connection with a hint of promise.

Traffic is light so I am able to watch her face and her body as I drive. She wears a thin yellow t-shirt with buttons at the neck, and white shorts. She had kicked her sandals off the minute we got in the car and tucked her feet up under her. The seatbelt rides between her breasts in a nice way, stretching the fabric more tightly across her breasts, nipples quite obvious. She catches me looking at them and smiles.

"You missing them already?" she asks, lifting her shirt. "What about this."

" I really don't want to crash," I plead as I force myself to look at the road, "Please put them away- for now. They have laws against texting while driving. I imagine it's similar for ogling while driving."

We're quite hungry when we arrive at MacDonalds. We use the drive-through and I order my favorite #6 combo with a Dr. Pepper. I prefer their fish sandwich to their burgers. Julie orders a #1 combo with a small chocolate shake. "I've always liked Big Macs."

Simone is already there and parked in the lot. We park next to her. She gets out and hops in the back seat of my old Subaru. She has a Double Cheeseburger and an apple juice. We share our fries with her.

It's getting hot so we roll up the windows and I turn on the A/C. Simone says, "That's better," as she flaps the front of her shirt up and down a few times just enough to expose her tiny brown nipples to me in the rear-view mirror. Smiling, she says, "This is fun."

After lunch, we head the last couple of miles to my apartment. It's actually a fairly large, private apartment over a 3-car garage. The landlord is a friend of my uncle Charlie. It has a small outdoor porch, 2-bedrooms and a nice living room. The kitchen isn't much but has been fine for my needs. After the very short tour, we head into the second bedroom which is my office with my computer and camera gear.

"I gotta pee", Julie says and disappears into the bathroom.

"She really likes you," Simone whispers. I've known her a couple of years and I've never seen her react to someone like she does you. Enough said."

I take the first 128GB SD card out of my camera and plug it into my computer. After a little "keyboarding" and "mousing", Lightroom opens. I select the files and they load. They're uncompressed RAW files so they take a minute or two to appear. Julie is standing to my left while Simone is in a chair to my right. I can feel the heat of their nearness.

At first, we see the shots of them fleeing the beast. Two naked women running in terror. "I have never been so scared," Simone observes. "There, that's when he bit me." The last in this series are fairly close up views of the bird's head while it was making up its mind to go back. I was glad I had chosen my longer lens just before this happened. My camera's autofocus had done its job perfectly. They were hilarious.

Julie rests her hand on my shoulder, and I can feel her shaking as she laughs.

Simone's shoulder is touching mine and I can feel her too.

The girls think the next series of pictures are beautiful. They veto a few of them, which I duly delete. The rest I copy to my archive hard drive, a 3-drive RAID 10 monster with a capacity of 12TB. (I told you wedding shoots could be profitable.)

"Would you like to have copies of these images. I can transfer some or all of them to a thumb-drive for you."

"Sure", enthuses Julie.

"Can I have them too?"

"Of course."

"I have to pee too," mentions Simone, and disappears.

"I noticed a deck outside. Looks like its facing south- full sun. I was wondering if we could continue our sunbathing out there, if it's not too much trouble. We'll be very quiet- you won't even know we're there," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Uh, I think my landlord is at work and he never comes up here unannounced anyway. I can't say I'd object if you did. It's always nice to have a couple of naked chicks lazing about on your veranda. What about Simone?"

Pulling her t-shirt up over her head, she said, "Don't know, but I'm pretty sure she's game. Got some towels?"

Julie was already naked settling into one of my two sunchairs when Simone came out of the bathroom. "I KNEW it. As soon as I saw this deck, I knew you'd do something like this."

"You can join me or not, up to you."

"I've got most of a 12-pack of Pacifico in the fridge in the garage. I'll be back."

When I return with 6 beers, Simone asks, "What about the neighbors?"

"I'll put a blanket up on the railing so no eyes can pry in. Here, have a beer," I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Julie doesn't care if someone sees her, but I'm not quite that carefree. It's one of the things I admire about her. She's always pushing me out of my comfort zone. Oh, shit, I guess I have to join her now. How about you?"

"I was going to ask you if you guys wanted to stay for dinner and a movie. While you sunbathe, I could run out to the market for stuff to make spagetti and meatballs with a loaf of crunchy sourdough bread. I even have some Caesar dressing for a salad."

"Sounds good to me, and since I'm driving, she's gonna stay with me. Your place is bigger and nicer than mine. I'm betting she's good with it."

"Where's that blanket?"

I cover the railing with the blanket, bring the girls iced tea and grudgingly leave them, both naked and oiled up, to go to the local market. After getting all the stuff I need, I get a bottle of Chianti and some spumoni ice cream.

Both girls are on their tummies when I return, their beautiful butts winking at the sky. "How did you get oil on your back like that?

"We helped each other," Simone answers.

"Hey, I coulda done that."

"Yeah, but you weren't here."

"Crap."

Julie says, "I need to turn over now. I'll need someone to help me with my front."

My ears ring after hearing that. I try desperately to act cool but am losing it quickly.

"One condition- you have to be naked too."

"Uh, uh, uh," now I really am losing it. "Okay."

I go into the house and drop off the groceries, putting the ice cream into the freezer.

I skim off my shoes, shirt and shorts and go outside. I grab the bottle of oil just as my landlord, downstairs in the driveway, asks, "You got a girl up there?"

I stand up, the blanketed railing barely hiding my junk, "Uh, yes, Mr. Reynolds, my girlfriend, Julie."

Julie peeks her head over the railing and says, "Hi."

"Oh, hi. If you're sunbathing, please try to spare the neighbors, eh?"

"Way ahead of you there, sir. Thanks,"

"Alright then," as he turns for the house.

We all burst out in fits of giggling.

"Are you going to do something with that oil or just stand there?" Julie grabs two handfuls of breast and squeezed them. "I'm a little dry here."

Not completely surprised, but very, very pleased, it dawns on me that this beautiful young woman, whom I had just met 6 hours ago is inviting me, daring me, to rub her breasts, in broad daylight, in front of one of her best friends. This just HAD to be leading somewhere, and wherever that was - I wanted to go.

I kneel on the deck on the side of Julie's chair. Squeezing out some oil onto my hand, I notice her nipples are stiffening. I start by rubbing the top part of her chest from her neckline to her sternum. Then down around her sides and back up to the underside of her tits. I grab the bottle and squeeze some more oil. I oil the mass of her breasts around the outside, deliberately avoiding the nipples, which are rock hard now.

"Oh, c'mon now, stop fucking around."

I should have known that Julie was not so much a slow and gentle kind of girl. I reach up and grab both breasts, much as she had just done, stretching them upward and sliding inward toward her nipples with my thumbs. I roll, and pinch and massage her breasts like I mean it. I pay special attention to her nipples. I can see her rib cage rising and falling faster than just a minute ago.

"Okay, that's fine, how about the rest of my front?"

I squirt the oil directly onto her stomach- maybe too much. My hands trace upward toward her breasts but return to her waist and hips. I rub her upper thighs from the outside to the inside, slipping my fingers down between her legs. She is so warm and soft my fingers can hardly believe it.

I massage her pubic area feeling the fatty pad covering the pubic bone. I spend time rubbing her belly button before returning to her thighs.

More oil and I use both hands to rub each leg. She separates her legs just a bit to allow me access to her thighs.

I am momentarily distracted and look up to see Simone watching every move I make. One hand is playing with her nipple as she watches. She looks up to my eyes and smiles.

I plunge my hand down between Julie's legs and slide it up against her sex. She moves one knee further out in response. I rub her slit from her bottom to her clitoris. "Ohh," she moans. I do it again to the same response.

Julie is massaging one breast and Simone has her fingers doing little clockwise circles over her clit.

"Ohh," moans Julie, and almost immediately Simone utters the same sound.

"Ohhhh"

"Ohhh"

"Ohhhh," with a short intake of breath, sounding like "Ohhhh-huh."

"Ohhhhhhh-huh, they groan.

Both Simone and I are rubbing fast and hard, and both girls are approaching climax. Julie has one hand covering her mouth in a partially successful attempt to keep her gasps and moans quiet.

Simone inserts two fingers into her quim and starts pumping. I do the same thing to Julie and within seconds, her entire body quivers, quivers, quivers, then tightens up, arching backwards, into orgasmic bliss. Julie's eyes are shut tight, but Simone are still watching as she comes a few seconds later.

Julie pushes my hand away and turns her body to face me. "This is the second time today I've said 'Thanks' for giving me an orgasm. You must be a wreck. We'll have to do something about that a little later."

I fanaticize that she had emphasized the word "We'll", as in "We Will", but I'm not sure.

"Don't you have spaghetti sauce to make?"

I get up and go into the kitchen, pulling my shorts on as I go. My sauce requires about an hour of prep time to properly brown each of the ingredients, assemble and boil it down to the right thickness.

As the sun gets lower in the sky, the girls come back inside, wearing only shirts. "Can we look at those pictures some more? I promise not to snoop around too much."

"Sure," I respond as I walk into the computer room and open the picture browser. "You can snoop all you want, there's really nothing on there you shouldn't see. Just don't hit the Delete button please.

I resume cooking. I start the big pot of water for the noodles and put butter and spread roasted garlic on the bread- ready for the oven. The lettuce has been washed and torn and is chilling in the fridge. I slice some tomato for the salad and put it in the fridge too.

I get out the two big bowls my mom gave me and set them on the counter. I set the table and get out the wine glasses. I fill two of them with the Chianti and take them in to the girls. "Oh, just what I was fantasizing about- a handsome man offering wine."

The water boils and the pasta goes in.

I choose 4 movies I'd like to watch from my DVD collection and put them on the coffee table.

"Ted, these shots of Chicago are wonderful." Simone shouts. "I love the B&W, especially the people. You've really got an eye."

"Thanks,"

"How much do you charge for a print? I think my dad would love a couple of these. His birthday is in about a month."

"We'll talk about it, but sure you could buy as many as you want," as I walk into their room, "After today, I'd feel bad selling them to you."

"Don't be ridiculous- a close-personal-friend discount, maybe, but I'd insist on buying them."

"Let me know which ones, and we'll work something out. Each image in the browser has a file name on it. Dinner will be ready in about 10 minutes.

I put the garlic bread in the oven, pull out the lettuce and dump it into the salad bowl, and check the pasta, which is fettuccini and not spaghetti. Not quite done, maybe 3 minutes.

I dress the salad, put the tongs in the bowl and set it on the table.

I check the garlic bread. About 1 minute. I turn off the oven and crack the door.

"Something smells wayyy too good in there."

Pasta into the strainer, dump into the big bowl and pour the sauce in on top. Stir until coated.

Put pasta on the table, fetch the garlic bread to a basket and put it on the table.

Last minute I remember I have some of those little votive candles in the top drawer so I light three of them and put them on a plate.

"Your candlelight dinner awaits ladies."

"What did we do to deserve this?" as they come in from the other room still not wearing any pants.

They both laugh when they see the candles.

"Tuck in, Mangiare."

We were hungrier than we thought and ate almost all the food, accompanied by another glass or two of wine.

"I'll do the dishes later, it's now time for a movie. I've selected several to choose from."

"Which do you most want to watch?"

"I had my heart set on 'State and Main'. It's about a movie company taking over a small town and how everyone gets along. One of my favorites."

"Sounds good, never seen it."

"Me either."

"Okay then." I sit in the middle with a beautiful woman on each side wondering how this is going to go.

As the opening credits roll, I remember the ice cream. "You keep watching, I've got a surprise."

I return to the couch with the ice cream and receive a nice kiss from each girl. These were on the mouth, not quite chaste, but noticeably different than earlier ones.

About a third of the way through, Julie gets up and grabs my sofa blanket from a chair nearby. She comes back and spreads it over her legs. "Getting a little chilly."

"Hey, share that with everyone," Simone complains, and grabs a corner of the blanket. She pulls it toward her but it's not quite big enough. The girls look at each other and scrunch in toward me a little more. We're all pressing up against each other. I'm in heaven. Even over the garlic, I can discern the odor of female-ness. Once I smell it, that is about all I can smell.

I boldly put a hand on each girl's thigh. They each take a hand in theirs and hold them. Julie lets go for a second and takes her t-shirt off, covering up immediately after. She guides my hand to her breast and puts her other hand on my half erection.

I'm not sure what to do until Simone does exactly the same thing. Their two hands are fondling me, one reaching down from the waistline and one up the extra-large leg hole.

Julie slides off the couch and puts her head under the blanket. She pulls my shorts off and begins paying proper attention, licking and sucking and bobbing up and down.