The Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to see," says Simone and removes the blanket. Reaching down, she grasps my shaft below Julie's mouth. Julie comes off my cock head and takes my balls in her mouth. Seeing this, Simone brings her head down and engulfs me.

"I told you WE would have to do something about you later."

They took turns for a while, driving me crazy- crazy enough to take a chance. "Ladies, I feel so comfortable with you that I'm going to tell you my fantasy.

"My fantasy is to have one of you sucking my cock while the other one sits on my face and lets me eat them. I think it would be only fair to take turns so everyone gets in on the fun.

"Done," says Julie, "Ted, you lay down here with your head over there. Simone, you suck him, and I'll straddle his face. Is that what you had in mind?"

"Not beyond my comfort zone, at least not yet" admitted Simone.

I'd had this fantasy since I first went down on a woman. My two favorite things at the same time. I was in heaven. I love the feel of Julie's fine hairs tickling my nose. I love the size of her clitoris and how it makes her shudder as I flick it with my tongue.

After a few minutes, they change positions, and I am now eating Simone's ass. Different and yet the same. Like two glasses of fine wine, each with their own terroire. Simone's pussy is smooth shaven, like she had done it this morning, and just a bit meatier than Julie's. Her labia are a bit bigger and her clitoris a bit smaller. It still seems to provide her with adequate stimulation judging from the sounds emanating from her other end.

After switching one more time, Simone begins sucking me with a vengeance. Julie has her hands on my hips, leaning forward and holding herself up. Her clitoris is perfectly aligned with my pursed lips so I can lick and suck as God intended it.

I feel it coming. Like a freight train still a mile away but coming. It gets closer and closer. I can feel the tingling of the ground vibrating beneath me as the train approaches. Then, it's THERE, with a suddenness and certainty that cannot be denied. I feel my ball sack contract and my cock expands just that little bit more.

Then molten hot jism is coursing down my urethra and shooting out into Simone's mouth, the same mouth that smiled at me so sweetly earlier when I was finger banging her friend, the same mouth that kissed me when I brought her ice cream. I lose track of where I am or when it is, but I keep that image of Simone's mouth in my mind until I return to this universe.

Julie is still there on my face, but since I had stopped my movements, she had taken over and was sliding back and forth on my nose, loudly approaching another climax. I stick my tongue out, invading her private places and give her one more orgasm.

Julie falls off the couch to the carpeted floor. Simone stretches out on me and kisses me passionately on the mouth. I can taste myself and she can taste Julie. We drink from each other's mouths for long moments.

Julie gets up an joins us in a tangle of bodies. I kiss her, she kisses Simone, Simone kisses me. We are in a 1000-watt afterglow.

After a while, we rearrange ourselves on the couch mostly laying down across each other until we're comfortable. The movie drones on- the plot completely lost on the girls.

I must have fallen asleep because when I wake, the girls are gone. Christ, REALLY? Is it possible that they've snuck out on me after what we shared?

I look at the kitchen and say, "Fuck the dishes." Wandering into my bedroom, I notice that both girls are in the bed, asleep in each other's arms.

I crawl in beside Julie and spoon her. She wakens enough to reach back and caress my cock. As it hardens, she raises one leg, laying it up and over my hip to give me room to enter. Once I'm in, I slowly and gently plunge in and out. Nothing frantic- in fact it's slow and gentle. After a few minutes, I feel Simone's hand reaching between Julie and I to touch my cock. She can feel Julie's pussy and my cock going in and out. We keep this up for many minutes, as comfortable as can be.

Simone moves away momentarily. I continue stroking, slowly and deeply, A whole new sensation floods my senses. Simone is licking my cock as it goes in and out of Julie's pussy. In my surprise, my cock slips out and Simone takes it in her mouth before guiding it back into Julie.

I am in love with these women. I want to stay in their arms forever. I know that all this might very probably end in the morning, but for now, I am content. I am content.

Consider leaving a comment and rating my story. It helps. Thanks.