The Beast and the Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,399 Followers

"Are you sure this is OK." He asked. I could see the hunger in his eyes and knew what it meant for him to stop at this point and ask.

"Yes. It's OK. I asked Mary about it this afternoon and she said, well never mind. Yes. It is OK."

I had no illusions about being Tommy's first. There was no doubt he was mine and hoped I would be his last. He lowered his mouth to mine and began kissing me deeply. I wrapped my arms around him and plunged my tongue deep into his mouth rubbing my moist crotch against his thigh at the same time.

Tommy lifted off me and smiled down at me. He was gorgeous against the backdrop of a million stars.

His hands found my breasts and massaged them gently rolling my nipples between his fingers.

"Ouch, they're a bit tender." I grinned up at him. It was wonderful to feel them respond as they hardened to his soft touch.

He kissed my neck and slid his tongue down my collar bone moving delicately until his mouth and tongue had replaced first one hand and then the other, suckling gently at my rising bosom.

I moaned loudly and he once again lifted himself to look down upon me. My hands slid up his chest, pausing at his nipples to play for just a moment before I pushed him over on his back. It was my turn to play. I sat atop him and laughed as he pretended to struggle rubbing my crotch against his raging erection. He was bigger than I thought he would be.

Lowering my head, I kissed him hard, biting his lip just a bit and getting a small shudder in response. I smiled at myself as I followed his example and started kissing his neck, tracing my way gently down his collar bone to his chest with my tongue.

His nipples were hard and felt good as I sucked and nibbled at them while my hands continued to explore further down his torso. I shifted to the side and let my kisses move down his stomach stopping at his navel and teasing it with my tongue. Tommy moaned.

I sat up next to him and slowly pulled his boxers down his legs exposing his cock. I smiled at him and reached out to run my fingers the length of his throbbing member. It was about seven inches long with a slight curve and a nice full mushroom head.

"The Beast." I muttered.

"What was that baby?" he asked.

"I said, what a beast. It's huge, gorgeous and huge." I smiled

Taking it in my hand I began to stroke and fondle his cock and balls. My mouth watered as I considered my next move.

"You don't have to do anything if you don't want to, Charly. It's OK. I'll be fine."

I leaned over and kissed him on the mouth again, hard. Smiling at him as I returned my gaze to his cock. I licked my lips and lowered my head to his crotch, kissing the shaft of his erection and sliding my mouth down to his balls. He moaned loudly, "Oh yes, Charly, yes!" as I took them in my mouth one at a time and sucked gently.

I slid my mouth up his cock and licked his glans with my tongue, tracing around its head and flicking it gently with the tip of my tongue before I took him into my mouth. I moved slowly, trying to see how far I could take him before I had to stop.

Tommy moaned again, louder this time.

I started stroking him with my right hand while my left fondled his balls and my mouth moved up and down his cock, each stroke going just a little deeper. I found the edge of my throat and stopped, pressing his head gently against my gag reflex trying to see if could go further.

Pulling him out so I could take a breath, I kissed and caressed his cock up and down. Tommy's breathing was getting heavier and could sense him struggling not to cum, just yet.

I knew I didn't have a lot of time left so I took him back in my mouth and shoved him as far down my throat as he would go, pushing past my gag reflex until I had him completely inside me. I squeezed his balls gently, felt the familiar tensing of his body and the pulsing of his cock as he exploded down my throat.

When I knew he was spent, I slid him from my mouth kissing the tip of his cock and then the base as I laid the softening champion on his stomach.

"Hoy crap, that was amazing. But how..." Tommy muttered.

I smiled down at him, "I used to have one too, remember?"

He laughed with me and pulled me down beside him kissing me passionately as he rolled me onto my back.

"My turn." The devilish grin on his face spoke louder than his words.

"I want you so bad. Please take me." I smiled nervously as Tommy lowered his mouth to my chest and picked up suckling my nipples as he had been before I took over. His mouth and tongue were magic on my body as he kissed and teased his way from one breast to the other and then down my stomach. I moaned in approval as he found my navel and teased me as I had him.

His hands had wandered lower and were gently caressing my mons and my thighs just around my crotch but not venturing into the valley between. The anticipation was driving me insane and I could feel the wetness dripping from my anxious pussy. My moans became groans as his mouth followed his hands and began exploring my crotch. As with his hands, he avoided my vagina and concentrated his attention on my mons and the creases between my perineum and my thighs.

"Tommy, oh, yes. Oh, Tommy" floated in the air around me and my groans became gasps when he used the tip of his tongue to separate my labia and traced his way up to my clitoris, wrapping his mouth around his target he began to suck gently and to massage it with his tongue. I now understood what Mary had meant about the 'magic button.' "Oh My god Tommy! god YES!" I shouted.

Electricity flowed from my crotch through my entire body. I couldn't move and couldn't catch my breath, but I could hear myself repeating "Oh, Tommy, Oh, Tommy, Oh my god." over, and over again. A wave of intense energy engulfed me, and I exploded, collapsing, shuddering, unable to move.

Tommy lay down next to me and let his fingers take over where his mouth and tongue had been, massaging my magic button gently, then a little harder. His smiled beamed down at me as my pleasure grew and he knew I was completely his. My god, he was teaching me how to masturbate. I pulled his mouth to mine and kissed him. "Yes, please. More please" I muttered, almost incoherently.

His thumb continued to work on my clit as he slid two fingers inside my now aching vagina finding my g spot and starting to rub. He worked both, sliding his fingers in and out and then massaging that special spot while his thumb worked on my button. The second orgasm put the first to shame and I'm pretty sure I screamed loud enough for the people in he next county to hear me.

Covered in sweat, I looked up at Tommy and saw him positioning himself between my legs. His Beast had reawakened, and Tommy looked at me eagerly for permission to put him to use. "Can I," he asked softly?

Unable to speak, I nodded. The fire in my eyes begged.

Tommy guided his cock to the opening of my vagina and started pressing gently.

"Let me know if I start to hurt you," he smiled at me tenderly.

"uh, huh," my body still shuddering as the previous orgasm slowly waned, I just smiled.

He worked his way inside me slowly, testing the limits of my vagina and making sure he wasn't hurting me. It felt so wonderful to have him inside me and to feel his weight on top of me. He managed to get almost all the way inside me before I protested. He stopped and made sure I was ok, and I said it was fine. One more gentle push and I could feel his balls against my crotch. I moaned loudly as he began to fuck me, slowly at first and then more and more aggressively.

The intensity of him inside me was unbelievable. It wasn't just the physical activity, it was emotional, too. The total surrender, the giving of my most intimate parts to Tommy that made what we were doing so special.

His stamina was amazing this time. He screwed me from the side and did me from behind. It was incredible.

I reached between my legs and began to massage my clit. "I want to see your face when you cum inside me."

"I want that, too, "he whispered as he paused for a moment and turned me over.

We kissed deeply as Tommy slid inside me again and began thrusting harder and harder.

"I love the way you are fucking me. It feels so wonderful with you all the way inside me." A surprised grin met my word choice. "Oh, yes Tommy fuck me! Fuck me harder! Make me scream again!"

I could feel him tensing and knew he was close. He thrust deep inside me and froze, I ran my hands up and down his back and smiled at him, arching my back as another orgasm ripped through me. "Fuck me Tommy. Yes, cum inside me. I want it so bad." My body started shaking, I felt his cock pulse inside me as he released, filling me with his hot cum.

He lay on top of me for a few minutes leaving his softening penis inside me while I kissed his neck and ran my hands all over his back. I had wrapped my legs around him and was supporting his full weight on my body. I felt safe, complete, happy. "So, you like it when I talk like that?"

He lifted himself and slid over collapsing next to me finding my hand with his. "I do like it when you tell me what you want me to do, especially with that kind of enthusiasm."

We lay there next to each other, silently staring up at the stars.

He whispered, "So, did you get your wish?"

"Fuck, Yes. You?" I squeezed his hand.

"Absolutely." Chuckling softly at my new favorite word.

I rolled up next to him and put my head on his shoulder and drew lazy circles on his chest with my fingers. He kissed the top of my head and said, "You know I love you, right."

"I love you, too, Tommy."

Neither of us spoke for a long time.

Tommy got up and walked to the edge of the blanket to relieve himself. I watched as his hand took his cock and aimed a stream off into the grass, remembering doing the same thing a thousand times. I moved my hand to my crotch and a pang of remorse ran through me as I thought about The Beast. I saw Tommy's butt clinch a few times and watched as his hand shook the last few drops of pee from his penis. I rubbed my crotch again and thought about what had happened and realized I had gotten the better deal after all.

Tommy turned around and walked back toward me.

"I'm going to suck your cock until you beg me to stop." I got on my knees and smiled up at him, taking his cock in my hands and gently kissing the tip.

"I'd like that, a lot" he smiled down at me as I began to lick his glans, tasting the remnants of our sex, and moved his stiffening prick into my mouth. Sliding my hand down his shaft I began to fondle his balls as I took him deeper and deeper into my eager mouth.

"Can I see it this time?" he asked quietly as he ran his fingers through my hair.

I took him out of my mouth and smiled as I nodded, "Yes. Let me know when you're about to cum."

I went back to work, my tongue tracing intricate designs while I moved him in and out of my mouth, my hand stroking his shaft. I thought back to the first time I had my own cock in my mouth and how I had enjoyed it. This was the same, but very different.

I quickened my pace and lost myself in the rawness of what I was doing.

Tommy started to moan. "Suck it baby. That's it. Suck it good. Yeah, just like that. Al, the way."

I slammed his cock into my throat until he balls rested against my chin.

Tommy's hands gripped the sides of my head holding his cock in my throat. "Oh my, oh god, um now." he gasped.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could as his cock slid out and stuck my tongue out as far as it would go in anticipation of his hot juice.

"Shit." He erupted, jerking and hitting me solidly above my right eye with his steamy seed. I managed to catch most of the rest of it in my mouth and on my tongue, noticing that it tasted different than my own cum had but that I like it more. I swallowed eagerly and used my hand to drain the last few drops onto my tongue, smiling up at Tommy as I kissed the tip of his penis and sat back on my heels.

He dropped to his knees, leaned forward and pulling my mouth to his, kissing me passionately.

"Ugh, what a mess." He pulled away and held his hand out. He had managed to smear the cum on the side of my head into my hair and get it all over his hand in the process.

I gently took his hand and licked it clean. I smiled at him and laughed. "Cost of admission."

I used the edge of one of the blankets to wipe what I could off the side of my head and resigned myself to cleaning up the rest when I got home.

"Home!" I half screamed, "Tommy, what if my parents beat us home? We have to go."

We scrambled into our clothes. "Socks, where are my socks?" Tommy was searching frantically.

"Um, try on your feet, goofball." We both laughed and continued to get dressed as quickly as we could.

We pulled onto the highway and Tommy did his best to not speed too much as we raced to meet our fate. I looked at myself in the mirror and knew that we were totally busted if my parents had beaten us home. I nervously fidgeted with the ring my father had given me that morning,

Tommy stared straight ahead, the tension he emanated was palpable.

"It's going to be OK, Tommy." I tried to assure him.

Silence.

Chapter 8

It was 2:30 and my dad was sitting in a lawn chair in the driveway when Tommy pulled up to my house. Tommy turned the truck off and opened the door, helping me out as my dad slowly approached the truck.

"Hi, daddy," I offered meekly grabbing Tommy's hand with both of mine and squeezing.

"Mr. Baxter." Tommy mumbled.

My dad never flinched. "Charly, go clean yourself up before you mom sees you."

He looked at Tommy, "I think the time for that talk is now." My dad turned and started walking toward the house.

"Yes, sir." Tommy slowly pulled his hand from mine and followed my dad.

Fighting back tears, I snuck upstairs to clean my self up.

"Ben, did they make it home safe?" I heard my mom call from the back of the house.

"Yes, honey. All safe."

I stepped out of my sandals and dropped my dress on the floor, moving quickly into the bathroom to wash my face. The residue of Tommy's and my tryst was still on my forehead and my matted hair stuck out from the side of my head. I tried to laugh but the fear of what was waiting downstairs was too much. The tears came.

I stripped off my underwear and took a quick shower, rinsing the dried cum from my face and my hair and, as it turned out, my chest. The tears had stopped, for now and I dried myself off and brushed my teeth, picking up my clothes and dropping them in the hamper as I left the bathroom. I picked out some clean panties and grabbed a nightgown from my dresser, took a deep breath and headed down to meet my fate.

"Honey, are you OK? What are your dad and Tommy talking about at this hour? Did something happen?"

I couldn't stand it. I broke down, grabbed my mom and started crying again. She wrapped her arms around me and did her best to comfort me as the whole story of our trip home poured out of me between sobs, sniffles, and whimpers. She took my hands and led me to the table where we sat and she just listened as I told her about our first kiss and about Tommy's sister, Sarah, and his family, about the ultimatum and about the shooting star and my wish and how it came true.

I was cried out by the time I finished. My mom looked at me quietly for a brief second, collecting her thoughts. "I Love you, honey. This will all be OK. Just catch your breath. Let me go talk to your dad."

"Thanks. Mom. I love you, both of you, more than anything. You know that, right?" I sniffed.

"Tommy, too, I suspect. That's what is really going on here, isn't it?'

"Yes, I really think it is mom, I really do."

"Ok, sweetie, wash your face and your dad and I will talk."

I washed my face in the kitchen sink and walked into the family room to see my dad and Tommy standing just outside the door to his office. I wasn't sure what had happened, but my dad didn't look angry. Tommy however, looked seriously cowed. My mom was standing just inside the office looking patiently at my father.

I walked over to Tommy and took his hand as my dad turned around, joined my mom and closed the door with a very intentional 'Thunk.'

"I told my mom everything." I told Tommy squeezing his hand tightly.

"Me too. Your dad, I mean." Tommy whispered, "He took it better than I expected but I don't think he's happy with us at all."

"I don't blame him. He's trying to protect me, as much from myself as from the whole world. He's my dad, Tommy. It's kinda his job. And after all I, I mean we, have been through a lot this summer, this might be too much." Tommy squeezed my hand and smiled at me and I knew he had already figured all that out which made me feel a little better. I led Tommy to the couch where I curled up next to him, waiting for my parents to come out of the office and dictate our terms of surrender.

My parents talked for a long time. I had my head in Tommy's lap and was fighting to stay awake, he was tenderly stroking my hair with his fingers when the door to the office opened.

"Charly, your dad would like to speak to you." My mom smiled at me sweetly. "Tommy, would you like something to drink? Why don't you join me in the kitchen?"

"Yes, ma'am." Tommy helped me up and kissed me, mouthing, "I love you." As he followed my mom out of the room. I blew him a kiss and smiled as I turned around and walked into my dad's office, for the first time in my life, not knowing what to expect from him. I spun the ring around my finger faster and faster.

"Hi, sweetheart. What a day, huh?' there was an awkwardness in my dad's voice I had never heard before. For the first time I could remember, he wasn't 100% sure he had the answer and it made him very uncomfortable. I sat next to him on a small sofa he used for reading and tried not to start crying again.

Before I could mumble, 'I'm sorry.' He said "Your mom told me some interesting things about what happened today. Some stuff Tommy didn't mention, about his family."

I stared at him confused.

"Is all that true?"

"Yes." I offered weekly, trying to figure out where this was going.

"So, what is he planning on doing?"

"I don't know daddy. I'm really worried about him right now. He told me he wouldn't leave me, but I don't know what options he has. I don't think he has any money and he doesn't report to school for three more days."

"You're more worried about Tommy and not what is happening here, right now?"

It hit me and I met his gaze. "Yes, dad, I am." His eyes got wide and it hit me I had called him dad for the first time since yesterday. I had just subconsciously told him everything he needed to know with one little word.

"OK, sweetheart. So that other thing your mom told me is true, too, you really love him? "

"I can't explain it daddy, but yes, I really do." I smiled and a different kind of tears started to fill my eyes.

"He said that about you, too." He wrapped his arms around me and we both started crying.

There was a knock on the door and my mom peeked her head in. "We made cocoa," she smiled broadly as she stepped into the room. Tommy was right behind her carrying a tray with four mugs.

"I always miss the good stuff with you two lately. So, who wants a cup?"

I loved my mom so much.

Chapter 9

'The Great Cocoa Conference' was nothing short of surreal. We sat on the floor and laid out the new ground rules for house Baxter. Tommy could stay for as long as he needed to; until school started and then weekends and holidays if he wanted to come home. He was effectively part of the family and, against my father's stern better judgement, he could stay with me, in my room. What happened upstairs was strictly 'don't ask, don't tell'. My parents weren't all that excited about it but, based on the events of the evening, accepted that it was inevitable. My parents would pick up the slack for Tommy's education where his scholarship fell short, as best they could. I started to think my dad made more money doing whatever it was he did than I had previously thought.

ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,399 Followers