The Beast in the Bump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't worried.

Laura slowly stands up, still dripping cum as the doctor helps her slip her panties back on, being ever the gentleman he is.

Her holds her hand as her legs were still a bit shaky as she slipped her bra back on. They are cordial with one another, making small talk. He goes over just a few points and gives her a box of prenatal vitamins telling her to take one a day and call him once she's tested positive. He didn't even hesitate as he said it so confidently, as if it wasn't even a question...

Handing her her coat and purse, she thanks him awkwardly as she leaves the room. It seemed silly of her to thank him for breeding her, but she's polite. She blushes as the nurse at the desk smiles at her as she leaves, still feeling the virile beast cum dripping and soaking her panties as she walked through the door to her car.

She drives straight home and doesn't do anything that evening, not eating or showing, even ignoring the call from her husband. All she can do is think of the affair she just had and the pleasurable weight of beast cum in her womb...

She strips naked, pulling her bra down and letting them bounce free before collapsing into her bed. Drifting to sleep as she gently rubs her slightly cum swollen belly...

The days following were completely normal, distracting herself from the waiting with the day to day agenda and meeting Marci for their weekly yoga. The two women sat at a table while other men oogled their curvy bodies on display in their tight sports bras and yoga pants, although Laura's thoughts were entirely elsewhere. Even Marci noticed how completely spaced she was during their usual lunch hour. Marci was Laura's best friend. They had been each others maid of honor at their wedding. She had short black hair and wore it in a cute bob cut. "Hello... earth to Laura..." Marci said annoyed as she waved her hand in front of her face. "Hmm? Oh sorry Marce... my minds just elsewhere." "Yeah I can tell, whats up? You excited for Paul to be coming back?" "Hmm? Oh... y-yeah, of course I am..." Laura said it, clearly not believing her own words...

"Alright. Spill. What's gotten into you?" Marci said squinting as she propped her head on her hands. "Okay... I have to tell you something... and you have to Swear you won't say anything..." Laura began hesitantly. "You know me girl. Lips are sealed" Marci replied with a zipper motion. "Okay... you know I've been wanting a baby for a long time now... and Paul and I have tried a few times..." Laura started

"Yes. Okay." Marci said, becoming noticeably giddy. "Well... it's just been a long time and nothing we do seems to work..." she continued ignoring her friend's excitement.

"Marci... I... did something... while Paul was gone..." Laura bit her lip nervously. "Gasp* Ohh my God..." Marci said mouth agape, "you had an affair??" "Well... not quite... I... went to the clinic to look into surrogacy service." Marci nearly squealed "Oh my god, Laura! And...? Are you pregnant?" "I don't know yet... there's a very high chance. My breasts have been a bit tender lately but, I'm not sure... but that's not all... I... went to the beast clinic..." Laura finished sheepishly.

"GASP Laura! You little vixen! I've heard the rumors about that place and the beastmen there." Marci exclaimed, smacking her friends arm. "So? Is it... true? Do they... inseminate women, you know... the natural way?" Marci whispered, desperate for juicy details. Laura looked up from her face buried in her hands in somewhat feux shame and nodded subtly. "Gasp! Laura you little slut! You let one of them breed you?" "Yes... I did... it was one of the doctors. A Doberman named Dr. Altman. Oh Marci... he was huge... I've never taken a cock like that before... not even in college! And the sex... oh my god, the sex..." Laura spilled, describing her adulterous mating. "Oh my God Laura... that is so fucking hot... my husband is pretty vanilla and also doesn't want kids, so I'd be lying if I said I haven't thought about it before... but I never thought you'd be so adventurous... and Paul..."

Laura cut her off. "No, Paul cannot know..." "But Laura, what if you really are pregnant? How are you going to hide it?" "I don't know... I'll figure something out..." The ladies exchanged all the sultry details of the forbidden affair. What it was like with a beastman, the way his knot felt inside her, feeling how much he came inside her, they way that he treated her and how much of a gentleman he was. By the end, she could've sworn Marci was ready to go get bred along with her.

She was glad to get it off her chest and tell her secret to someone. Her husband was coming back from his trip and she was rife with guilt. Funny enough, the next morning held her answer.

She awoke that morning with tender boobs and aching nipples. She gently squeezed and cupped them in the mirror to find her boobs were a bit swollen and bigger when she put her bra on. Her tummy was a little bloated and she had gained a little weight. Her heart jumped in her throat as she decides it's time to take a pregnancy test.

After an eternity (10 minutes), she confirms both her fear and greatest desire is positive: she's pregnant.

And she's pregnant with a beastmens child!

She texts Marci a pic of the pregnancy test, who then responds with "Eeeeek!!!!!"

Laura calls Dr. Altman that day to confirm her pregnancy picking up an eager and curious Marci on the way to bring with her.

Dr. Altman, ever the charming gentleman greets them at the door, "and a pleasure to meet you too Marci" he smiles warmly. "So. Let's see what we have here" he says as he lathers the ultrasound gel onto Laura's belly. After moving it around for a bit he exclaims, "Well, congratulations are in order Mrs. Borden. You are indeed a healthy, pregnant mother!" He shoots her a knowing, warm smile, he himself having reason to be proud. Laura can only sit there shocked and speechless. She had wanted to be a mother for so long... she tried so many times... and it was finally happening. Luckily thrill and excitement outweighed any fear she had of her husband discovering what she had done...

"Come back in just another week or so and we'll check and see the gestation status of the litter." Dr. Altman stated. Marci's mouth dropped at his sentence. Laura suddenly clued in, "Sorry... litter?" With surprise. "Well yes, it's quite unusual for canine breedings to result in only one offspring... You'll likely have a litter, possibly even up to 8 or so..." Dr. Altman stated as matter-of-fact. Laura suddenly felt dizzy, gripping the sides of the examination table. Carrying a beast's baby inside her was one thing, but carrying Eight?? The thought of having multiple beast offspring growing inside her at once had her frozen... Oh no...what had she gotten herself into... how was she going to break this to Paul??

"Oh not to worry, the whole pregnancy will be only slightly bigger than a human pregnancy. And good news, they will gestate inside you faster too. Beasts breed much faster than humans do.... Don't worry love, you'll be just fine." He said with a wink, affectionately patting his hand on her thigh.

"I'll be here anytime for you. Anything you need, just ask." He said leaning down and kissing her cheek. Marci watched the couples cute little interaction with a smirk.

"And an absolute pleasure to meet you as well Marci... If you ever consider being a surrogate mother too, please...don't hesitate to give me a call. I can see you'd have quite the gift for it as well..." he said with a wink before closing the door.

Marci blushed deep red, not used to another man besides her husband taking note of her shapely body, much less insinuating that he wanted to breed her... "Oh my... ha, I'll definitely think on it..." she giggled with embarrassment.

Laura returns home, unable to think of anything other than the litter of pups growing in her womb...

That night she tossed and turned, scrambling for how she will tell her husband...

As she prepared the next day, she pulled her bra up over her large tender boobs and pulled on a pair of jeans with a tucked in shirt. Her outfit hugged her body tightly and she could see her belly was visibly bloated... The early stages of pregnancy were already beginning to show. While she definitely looked hot, she opted not to tuck it in and went with the blouse instead.

She was nervous all the way up to the pickup line where she collected her husband and his baggage from arrivals.

"Hi honey, how was your flight?" She smiled warmly giving him hug and a kiss to welcome him home. "Oh simply wonderful. I have exiting news I'll share with you over dinner."

That night they had dinner with friends of theirs. She was able to hide her tummy once again with a sexy low-cut red dress that while hugging her curves, fit loose enough over her midsection. The sexy cleavage was distracting enough from her abdomen. At dinner, Paul finally makes his exciting announcement. He has been chosen for a corporate partnership in Japan. It's a three month long trip! Laura suddenly sits up alert. Shocked at what this means. Maybe this is just what she needs!

"Oh honey that's wonderful news! I'm so proud of you, working so hard to provide for us." She feints concern but is thrilled that he will be leaving once again in a matter of days.

Her heart fluttered. She might be able to keep her pregnancy a secret from her husband after all!

That night they celebrate. Her husbands and his friends to absorbed in their own champagne glasses to notice she left hers untouched. They return home late that evening, Paul now drunk and handsy. She's worried he may discover her secret so she tries to distract him. Determined to send him off on his trip content, she makes love to him one last time his last night. He drunkenly fumbles at her dress before she unclasps it for him, letting it fall to the floor. She turns and pushes him to the bed, pressing her luscious tits into his face before he gets a good look at her nude body. "Ohh baby... you.. hiccup... look lovely tonight..." he slurs.

"Mmmm... of course I do. Haha I have too. I am the sexy wife of a successful international businessman now after all..." she teases, dropping to her knees to engulf his cock in her mouth. It wasn't that he was small, just that he didn't last very long and didn't really know how to use it. Besides... after she had taken beast cock, how could anything compare...

She pushes him down before he cums and gets on top of him, riding him cowgirl. At least in this position she can control the speed and angle before he cums. This time however, she finds herself surprised to find that she's quite aroused and it's she that cums first! Whether it's Paul or the hormones, she's not entirely sure but she's actually close to cumming! "Oh! Paul! I-I'm close!" Laura moans, thrusting her hips against his groin. "Oh? Haaa well..." Paul slurs again, mistakenly thinking his absence had made her fonder. "Paul, honey, focus, I'm close! I need you to suck me!" Her husband raises up to sloppily take her right boob in his mouth, giving her nipple a squeeze with his lips.

Laura cries out as milk suddenly squirted out from her boobs! To her surprise, he actually made her cum! His wife moans as her toes curl and her tits suddenly lactate, drooling with milk at her orgasm and sending several squirts of milk into his mouth. "Laura! you're boobs... you're leaking!" He exclaimed, sucking it down greedily. "Yes, honey, I'm... I'm lactating... It... uhhh, must be a side effect of the new vitamins I'm on. Just hormones is all. I have missed you of course..." Laura lied

Her husband is very surprised, quite pleased with himself being the first time his wife has orgasmed like that. He doesn't question it, more than happy simply to have her big tits in his face and continues to slurp at her boobs until he cums, grunting and squeezing her as he fires a couple ropes of cum into her pussy until he slumps down into the bed, spent and exhausted. She lied there on top of him, enraptured by the thrill of having lied and made love to her husband while another man's (beasts) baby was growing inside her. She felt so dirty, knowing another cock had stretched her just days prior and that that her eggs had already been fertilized... She rolled off him, not even bothering with his cum inside her. He was too late to the party anyway. Her uterus had been conquered. She'd been impregnated. She lied awake thinking of how much of a slut she was...

Laura awakes the next morning to Paul already packing for his trip. He continued on throughout the day remaining none the wiser of her little clinical visit.

At one point he does ask if her boobs have gotten a little bigger. "And honey... please don't be upset! But, have you gained a little weight recently?" With her heart rate climbing, she once again lies to his face and tells him it's just hormones and that she's so excited and proud of him. "Guess I have put on a little bit... haha Oh but don't worry about me dear! Just been snacking a little more recently is all. Marci and I have started up Yoga again." She replied. "Oooh sounds fun. Well, forget I asked. Besides, you look beautiful as always. You look pretty cute with a bump..." Paul remarked on his way to the door.

If only he knew about the beast in the bump...

"Oh and tell Marci hello! You have nothing to worry about! This trip will set us up for a lifetime! Goodby honey, I love you!" He naively believes her story, kissing her goodbye before departing in his car for Japan. Laura bit her lip mischievously, grinning while watching the car drive away. It was done. She had done it. She happily rubbed her belly. Her due date was just over two months from now, just before Paul returned from his trip.

Before she even knew it, Laura's belly grew until she had a decent sized baby bump. Not just her tummy, but her boobs had enlarged as well now that she had started lactating. She had already gone up a cup size shortly after Paul left, waking up one morning to find her boobs were nearly popping out of her typical bra.

She finally reveals her baby bump for the first time her to her best friend Marci one day after inviting her for some yoga. Marci walked out on the patio to find Laura wearing peach yoga pants and matching top. "Okay, don't freak out." Laura smiled, before abruptly turning sideways with her hands on her hips clearly showing her baby bump now bulging out between her tight yoga clothes. Marci squeals in excitement for her, rubbing her hands over Laura's cute tummy. "Oh my God Laura! Look at you! Your little belly... Oh you're so cute. And damn Girl... your tits look amazing! You are such a babe, Laura! You are fucking crushing the pregnant milf look right now..." Marci fawns. "Awww, Marci... thank you! haha God, I have to admit, it does feel amazing... I can't believe this is happening..." she ponders aloud. "But remember, you cannot tell anyone..." she states intending to keep her pregnancy a secret from her husband and other friends. She tells her, sharing about how canine pregnancy progresses faster and she should be able to give birth before he returns. "Laura...fuck that is so devious! Haha You are full of mischievous surprises." Marci laughed.

Every few days Laura FaceTimes her husband, always finding clever ways to conceal her ever-growing pregnancy. Hiding her bump behind the kitchen counter, under the sheets in bed, beneath her soapy bath water, and beneath her bathrobe. Each night she tells him goodnight and blows him a kiss, her husband never aware that his beloved wife's womb was quickly swelling with new life...

Laura had become fascinated with standing in front of the mirror nude to admire her changing, growing body. She honestly loved the way she looked... She loved to watch day by day as her boobs and belly grew. She would caress her belly, turn and cup her boobs with her hands, giving them gently squeezes and watched as she played with them in the mirror. She felt so sexy... So confident. She looked damn good and she knew it. Despite her swelling tummy, her slim, fit body never changed sizes, the only weight she gained was from what was growing in her uterus.

And after only a month, her belly now jutted out past her boobs...

Day by day, Laura's pregnant belly grows more round and full until it is very obvious to anyone that looks at her that she's pregnant. She was driving home from yoga one afternoon when she comes to a stop light, her thoughts wandering to her to-do list for home when she suddenly yelps. She felt them! A light little flutter within her womb. She had felt her little babies kick! Tears welled up in her eyes as it became very real once again.

After that, it's clear that she can't hide her belly anymore and she avoids going out in public, having groceries delivered to her home, and only having Marci drive her to the clinic. On the way there, two beastmen pull up in a lifted truck next to the women who begin hitting on them. "Hey there babes. Whoah... hello to you sexy mamma. I can see you've already been busy." The first one said, ogling Laura's pregnant belly. "Thats no worries, I'll take care of you Til it comes. Then I'll make sure to immediately pump you full again." "Yeah, what about about you baby? Bet you'd look real fine with a little beast in ya. Whatdya say? Take a trip on the wild side?" The second one catcalled, eyeing Marci. The girls blushed but looked at each other and giggled. "Not today boys, we got places to be." Marci replied coyly but not before blowing them a kiss before speeding off. Laura simply smirked at her friends tease. Knowing deep down that Marci had thought about it, being slightly jealous of Laura's maternal experience.

Another good checkup at the clinic has them wrapping up their visit, but not before Marci casually lets slip that Laura's husband is away on a business trip and she had mostly been home alone.

"Oh? You should have told me, it's important that our mothers have a good support base. Marci here is a good friend I see, but I'd be happy to give you a home visit every now and then." Dr. Altman states. Marci bites her lip with a smirk and Laura shoots her a glare. "Completely up to you of course." He smiles, noticing her hesitation.

By now, Laura is very pregnant and very horny, looking like a woman in the third trimester of pregnancy if it were a human baby. But this was very much not a human pregnancy... And the hormones... God the hormones were nearly driving her crazy.

Without being as active as she was and not going out in public, she feels like all she does is eat, sleep, and masturbate. And while she was keeping fairly active with housekeeping and with Marci in yoga, it was becoming progressively harder to masturbate. She needed a special night. She needed a date... When she could barely stand it any longer, Lauras dirty thoughts became perverse schemes: she decided it was time to take Dr. Altman up on his offer of a home visit and this time, she would invite him to stay for dinner... She had become pretty comfortable and friendly with Rex from all the maternity appointments and she knew his personality. She knew that behind his professional front, he was a dirty horndog. And besides, she had one other advantage... they shared a very unique bond: she was carrying his babies inside her... Laura bit her lip, smiling to herself at what a slutty scheme she had hatched. It felt different. The first time was unexpected and she genuinely was simply wanting to become a surrogate. This time however, she was knowingly inviting a man into her and her and her husband's home. And she had clear intentions of having sex with him. She was purposely going to have an affair... To cheat on Paul... But she was pregnant and regardless of how she got there, she had needs and Paul wasn't here. Granted, she brought them upon herself, but the desire far outweighed the guilt. She needed to get fucked...