The Beast in the Bump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nervously, she makes the call, which he happily accepts.

She's near giddy, thrilled with anticipation as she thought about what would happen the following night...

The next evening she hears the knock at the door and greets him in a lovely blue shirt, tight and low cut that salaciously displays her maternal belly and boobs, making them look huge. Dr. Altman performs a quick check up and gives her a good report before she leads in into the kitchen to seat him at the table. "I can't thank you again for taking the time to make a home visit. I'm so glad you agreed to stay for dinner. It's the least I can do to make it up to you... I just have a few more things to finish up. I'll be right back." Laura winks before disappearing around the corner. After a few moments, the gorgeous woman rounds the corner of the kitchen again, this time however, in much less clothing than when she departed. "Hey there handsome..." Laura coo'ed. Propped against the door way in nothing but an apron, showing off her incredibly curvy pregnant belly and luscious side boobs. Rex Atlman stared at the gorgeously fertile goddess in front of him. Truly an ideal representation of a "barefoot and pregnant" housewife.

"Just got a couple things to finish up, hope you don't mind. Why don't you just sit back and enjoy the wine, as well as the show..." She muse's seductively as she sways her hips over to the stove. Preparing the last part of their dinner. Rex sits back and watches her erotic display with great amusement before she sits the dinner down at the table. It really was delicious he thought as he couldn't help but stare at her, but he had an appetite for something else. "Mmm, delicious. Just as tasty as you..." he charmed.

"Mmm, why thank you... haha Doctor, again, I can't thank you enough for taking the time to come visit me. You take such good care of me... I truly owe it to you, for helping my dreams come true..." she spoke seductively, gentle rubbing her foot up the side of his leg. "Ha, you're the one that's done an amazing job. I just provided the seed."

"Mmm of course... say Doc, I've been growing quite a bit lately... and, well, if it's not too much trouble, I was wondering if you might be willing to give me a closer examination..." Laura smiled slightly through pursed lips as she slipped the strap of the apron off around her neck and peeled it downward over her breasts, letting her huge boobs hang free. The gorgeous housewife now sat next to him at the dinner table completely nude. Her already large boobs had inflated another two cup sizes and both her areolae were rather large, indicating that her breast milk had fully come in and the sacs within were engorged and nearly overflowing, ready to nurse the pups quickening in her womb. A white pearlescent drop formed on her nipple before dripping onto her round belly.

Rex grinned as he admired the biological changes he had forced her body to go through.

It was crystal clear she was seducing him, her eyes needy and full of desire. Being the beast that he was, he simply can't resist a woman in heat. He stands up and grabbed her apron from her, throwing it to the kitchen floor to let his hands freely roam her incredibly sexy, pregnant body. He grabs her hips and pushes her up against the kitchen wall as they begin to make out. They fully strip naked and immediately begin to fuck each other on the living room couch while he caresses her beautiful belly and sucks from her huge pregnant tits. Laura is absolutely dripping wet and fully engulfs his cock inside her with one easy thrust. "H-haaaahhh!! Ohhh!! Dr. Altman! Oh Rex...God your dick is... h-huge! Yes! Pound that doggy dick into my cervix!" She screams on the couch beneath him. "Mmmm Yes ma'am..." he groans, thrusting eagerly into the mewling wife.

He leaned down, taking her tits into his mouth and pressing his face into her breasts, giving each nipple a pop with his mouth and turning her motherly mounds into a moist milky mess. "Fuck your tits are so big Laura..."

"Ohh yes baby... that's it, suck my titties... haha Ooooh, You like them? They're so heavy and full of milk... Oooooohh yes baby, it's all because of you! It's all yours honey..." Laura babbled in orgasm as the Doberman groaned, slurping a mouthful of her milk that squirts from each nipple. "Mmmm...My Mrs. Borden... I never knew how much of a pregnant slut you would be when I first knocked you up. Ha! I was afraid you would run home and cry to your husband... beg for forgiveness like some wives do..."

"Pfft... oh fuck him... he could never get me pregnant. His loss... This is the best feeling of my life! Tonight, I'm your pregnant little beast slut housewife. Now be a good a stud and knot me!" Laura moaned as she passionately kissed him while his throbbing red cock pistoned into her. Damn... he absolutely loved to see a bitch in heat begging to breed...

Laura screamed out her pleasure as the bulge of his knot sunk with plop into her pussy. She melted under the big canine passionately humping her and suddenly realized that she had a deeper connection with Rex than she ever did with her husband. She wasn't just his lover, she was his mate...

She ponders that thought and after a several minutes of enjoying his vigorous lovemaking, she leans in and whispers in his ear, drunk with lust. "Carry me to my bed.... I want you to fuck me on my marriage bed." The Doberman grins at the mischievous little vixen beneath him before easily lifting her up in his strong muscular arms and carrying her plump, pregnant body up the stairs to her bed where he lays her down on the pillow and fucks into her again in missionary, letting her full, round belly jiggle between them. "Fuck me! That's right baby, this is your human pussy now, I want you to fuck the very womb you impregnated! You put your babies in me when my own husband couldn't... Now fuck his pregnant wife up on his own bed!" She cried perversely as their bodies plap, plap, plap, plap'ed against one another.

"Oh shit Laura!" He groaned from her pushing him over the edge with her sluttiness. She screams as his knot slams against her cervix and cums inside her again and again, firing rope after rope of cum and flooding her uterus with more semen until her tummy bloated even further. Moaning in bliss she takes the back of his head in her hands and pulls him close to her tummy, basking in his warm embrace.

She began to roll her wide hips and brought her wet lips to his ear.

"Does that feel good baby?" she whispered, her words dripping in lust. "Do you have more pent up inside your balls? Do you feel them? Do you feel the pups you put in my belly? Oh Rex, I can... feel them squirming inside my womb when you fuck me... They must sense their father..." She whined, rolling her hips upward, pushing her stomach against his as his expression contorted and his fingers dug into her flesh. "C'mon stud... Breed me."

With a powerful howl, he wrapped his muscular arms around Laura and pulled him on top of her. His bulbous cock remaining lodged tightly inside her and making her cry out. She fucked him cowgirl right in the middle of the bed. Her own heavy, milk-filled udders bounced and flopped over him wildly, splattering milk and leaking all down her body onto him. The wet sounds of their rapid fucking echoed around the room as he pounded into her furiously from below, every thrust making her swollen belly and boobs ripple. "Ahh! Ahhhhh yes! Fuck my pregnant pussy! Aggghhhhhhhh you're gonna make me cum again! Oooooohhh Yes baby! Ohhhhh... I'm cumming for you! I'm cumming for the beast! Ahhhhhhhhhhh....." the moaning wife sobbed in adulterous ecstasy.

She squirmed in his vice-like grip, the Doberman bellowed again. He erupted inside her with the force of a geyser, so hard she could almost hear it. Laura groaned at the building pressure in her midriff. With each contraction of the dobermans balls, her belly visibly bulged a little bigger. The air left her lungs as she struggled to breathe.

After several sweaty minutes of straining and grunting, the dogs steady stream slowed to a final few spurts, and he loosened his hold to relax on her bed.

He watched proudly as Laura rubbed her swollen stomach with motherly affection, smiling down at him. "Mmmm.... Will you... will you stay with me tonight?" She whispered breathlessly.

"Anything for you babe." Rex smiles. Still tied together, he lays her back down and spoons up next to her. Gently caressing her boobs and holding her waist. She moaned as she felt his cock gently pulse, still throbbing from being trapped in her warm tight cunt. She's nearly asleep when she notices his knot hasn't pulled out yet, slowly pulsing and even getting bigger... "Ohhhh... Ohh Rex.... Still...?" He doesn't answer as she realizes he's half asleep as well, his cock literally throbbing like a mind of its own. She gently works her hips back against it, letting his knot massage the inner walls of her pussy and cervix as she pleasures herself with sweet midnight sex on his cock while he sleeps. His heavy arms still around her, she uses them as leverage to work his cock into her until she has a steady rhythm softly moaning as she makes herself cum. Using her canine lover as a living dildo to fuck herself.

After just a few minutes she feels the knot tightly swell within her before feeling the telltale burst of warmth blooming inside her and radiating within her womb. He came inside her again! And while practically still asleep. Laura moans softly, shuddering at the awfully naughty thing she's just done. As well as the whole evening... And in her husbands bed! She barely even cared...

Finally, he is completely spent. The two lovers actually stay tied together at his cock until the morning. She wakes with his warm cum still inside her and she feels him stiffen within her as he awakens. After a lovely round of morning sex, he showers and dresses before kissing her goodbye and thanking her for a wonderful evening. He bids her good day and heading off to work. Laura stays in bed naked upon his insistence. "Doctors orders, love." He winks before heading off to work. She grins lying back on her pillow. After a pleasant morning rest, she rolled over to call Marci. Just had quite the story to share...

As predicted, Laura's pregnancy progressed rather quickly. One night Laura is sitting on the couch, clutching a pillow up tight against her body while she pretends to listens to her husband ramble about his trip and the company. She laughs halfheartedly at one of his jokes before telling him goodnight. She blows him a kiss goodbye and hangs up. She giggles to herself for how devious she is as she pulls back her pillow to reveal a very round and hugely swollen pregnant belly, her skin tight as a drum and clearly in the last term of her pregnancy. Even her belly button has now popped outward, pushing out from her silk nightie, a sign that her uterus was now heavy and full of Doberman pups...

She had always desired pregnancy, and now she had it... Laura reclined back on the couch and rubbed her tummy, moaning at feeling her young flutter within...

Just a week later she waddles into the clinic, Laura was finally at her due date and was now gorgeously full, a heavily pregnant woman looking nearly 9 months pregnant with twins. Her boobs were nearly popping out of her maternity bra.

"My goodness, look at you! Why you're nearly ready to burst." He exclaimed, placing his hands on her gravid belly unashamedly. "Todays the dayyy" she happily sing-songed greeting him with a kiss. "About time too. I'm... ooof... just about out of clothes that fit. And... ah, and I've started feeling... ooh... contractions." She groaned as she felt her body going into labor.

In the maternity ward, Laura groans and clutches her belly from the contractions. "Oooo, oooh..... oh my god it's happening! Rex, I'm-im ooooohhh giving birth to your babies! Ahhh!!! I'm pushing out your puppies! Ahhh.....

"You're doing great! Just let it happen."

Dr. Altman holds her hand as she gives birth to a whole litter of pups.

In the clinic, he checks all their vitals as Laura lies back in the bed elated and awestruck, her young eagerly sucking the milk from her tits. She moaned softly, gently squeezing her breasts to help them. She could feel the streams of milk shooting into their mouth. She sat amazed at her interspecies pregnancy.

She did it... She had officially become a mother.

They stayed with her another couple days before they are lovingly adopted by their new family. Laura is sad to see them leave so soon, but heart is full that she was able to help the couple conceive and bring new life into this world. Her dream was fulfilled.

Laura returned home, her belly was now empty but her boobs were still incredibly full. She even had to milk herself several times to release the pressure, the sensation of course driving her to masturbate each time she did. "Oh! Ohhhh!!!.... Goodness..." she squealed two streams of milk squirting copiously from her boobs while the hand not supporting her udders vigorously stroked her clit sending gushes of girl cum below her waist as well. Laura laughed to herself at what a sight it must be, sitting in a soaking mess on her bathroom bench, milk dripping from her massive mammaries.

Her bust did decrease some and her milk production slowed after pregnancy, but only just a little. She stopped by the clinic each day and donated all the breast milk she could to help relieve her tension.

With Laura only being home just two days from the ward, finally her husband Paul returns, although immediately noticing her bigger boobs, he falls for her lies of taking estrogen supplements with Marci, being the niave dope he is, never catching on to his wife's secret pregnancy. The thought that she was even capable of doing such a thing never once crossed his mind...

Laura however, had crossed into new territory. Now that she had experienced motherhood and the pleasures of beastcock, she was absolutely addicted to beast cock, and had developed quite the affection for Dr. Altman, often lying in bed thinking of him. Her husband made love to her that night and while she did moan, it wasn't him she was thinking of... Unfortunately, her little human husband just didn't satisfy her anymore. She needed beast cock...