The Beast Inside Pt. 02

Story Info
The Beast awakens another?
8k words
4.78
4.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is fun series I've been working on. I don't know how far it will go, but if you don't care for voyeurs, swinging, swapping, this isn't for you. Everyone is over 18.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Tommy and Gina Williamson's pool party was typically the neighborhood event of the summer. Usually held the third Saturday in June, this year would be no different. Each neighbor received a written invitation by Memorial day, even the Collins, though, they never attended. Cecil Collins was convinced that rampant fornication occurred at these parties and he had no desire to be smote down from on high because of bikini's.

Bar-B-Q, swimming, pool games, horseshoes, and of course, adult beverages made the pool party a lively event, rain or shine. The event normally started around two in the afternoon and went on till well after midnight. The food was always too much and widely regarded as rivaling the best BBQ joint in the state.

Some years, the event turned raucous once the sun had set and, the partiers became well lubricated. Some neighbors bikini's had become smaller each year, especially the event's hostess Gina. Her rival was Sandy Tomlinson who lived catty corner from Gina. It seemed that each year, they tried to outdo each other for the most risque swimwear they could find. Just as bikini's were on display, some of the men had taken to wearing skimpy speedos.

Catherine sat in her cube, her left forefinger tapping her temple, her right hand absently flipping a neatly hand printed invitation slowly back and forth. She was deeply lost in thought. Catherine had ran by the house during lunch to pick up a baby shower gift for a friend at work. Checking the mail, Catherine saw the Williamson's pool part invitation.

Staring at the neatly, hand printed invitation, Catherine pondered if she should accept. Not accepting could cause tongues to wag that they were having problems. Not that they weren't, but Catherine was not about to get the gossip mill rolling. Catherine knew that together, they would work out their issues.

Mark and Catherine had lived in the neighborhood for five years and faithfully attended each neighborhood event. Since Mark's revelations, Catherine was not so sure this was a good idea. The atmosphere in the house was still chilly, but Catherine was now convinced Mark had never cheated on her, and he actually did what he said he did, just watched.

However, from Mark's confession about the 'Beasts' needs, she needed a plan to keep both the Beast restrained and tongues still. After much thought and several cups of strong coffee, Catherine came up with the best solution she could. Mark would be leashed to her and he would not wear sunglasses as he had in past years.

She now knew the reason for the sunglasses, it was to let the 'Beast' watch. Catherine still did not know enough about the 'Beast' to trust Mark completely, but, until their issues were solved, she would keep him by her at all times. To keep an eye on him and to reassure him that she was there for him, to help him overcome the 'Beast'.

After dinner that evening, Catherine sat Mark down, it was time for her to lay out her plan for the pool party.

Sitting in her high backed chair, Catherine absently patted her sensible skirt flat and smoothed down her blouse. She flicked a non-existent wisp of hair from her face and put on her serious face, one she had worn often since Mark's confession. She saw Mark's face fall and that hurt her to her core. Catherine reached out and placed it lightly on Mark's thigh, hoping to reassure him.

"The Williamson's party invitation came today" she began softly.

Mark looked up with a somber expression, "I don't think I should go Cath. I thought I might go to Mom's that day."

Catherine sternly replied, "No, no you aren't. You aren't going to disappear, but we are going to make an appearance. We are not going to become neighborhood gossip because we didn't show up Mark."

Mark shook his head and resolutely said, "You and I both know how these parties can get. If I go, I'm not going to stay long. Just make an appearance and say I have to leave early."

Catherine stood abruptly with her hands on her hips, her face telling Mark exactly what was coming, "No, you aren't. We are going to go. We are going to have fun, and you will be with me." She folded her arms across her ample chest and declared, "Where you go, I go. Where I go, you go. That is what is going to happen. This is our first step in putting the 'Beast' to rest."

Mark looked at her, knowing she did not and could not understand the power of the 'Beast'. Mark rose up a full head higher than Catherine and looked at her in her beautiful green eyes.

Softly, but firmly he asked, "Do you remember last year, after the party. What did we do when we got home?"

Catherine was taken aback for a moment, "We, ah, we made love. It was wonderful."

"No Catherine," Mark whispered. He stepped to her and wrapped his arms around her, "We didn't make love, we fucked Catherine. I fucked you hard and dirty and you liked it. You liked it so much, you smiled for days and, you jumped me twice the next day. That is what the Beast unleashed that night."

If Mark could see her face, he would see shock. Not just from the word 'fuck', which she never used, but from the memory. Truth be told, Catherine knew it was raw, hard fucking. There was none of the usual gentleness or tenderness that Mark and Catherine shared. Nights like that had happened infrequently in their relationship. Now she was concerned about what the Beast ripped open in Mark. What did it touch that normally wasn't awake?

Mark pulled back and kissed Catherine, the first kiss between them since his confession. It was soft and warm, full of love, the kind of kisses that Catherine preferred. Not like the raw lust she remembered from that night last year.

Catherine broke the kiss and hesitatingly said, "No sunglasses. You always wear those to these parties. I think it hides where your eyes are looking. Without them hiding your eyes, you won't be tempted to linger. "

Mark was surprised at Catherine's observation. He knew she was absolutely right. He felt safe to let his eyes wander and linger behind the cover of the glasses.

"I think you are on to something dear" he said.

Catherine smiled brightly and took Mark back into her arms for a tighter hug, she whispered, "We can do this Mark, together!"

Saturday dawned bright and clear, the forecast for the day called for bright, blue skies and hot temperatures. Mark had tried to eat breakfast, but his stomach only barely tolerated a plain bagel and water. He could feel anxiety building, but also began to think Catherine was right. This was the time to start putting the Beast away, permanently. As the hours ticked by, Mark couldn't shake all the trepidation he felt about attending the party, but, his resolve to win, began to outshine everything else.

Catherine picked up on Mark's improved mood and smile as the morning wore on. She hoped it was a positive sign that Mark was fully on board with her plan. She had been busy in the kitchen all morning, making her famous macaroni casserole for the party. It had become a staple of the pool party for the last four years and the envy of the neighborhood. Catherine glanced at her watch, it was almost noon and another hour before the party started. After covering the last pan of her casserole with foil, she poke her head in the garage.

Mark was putting away the weed eater and, to Catherine's surprise, his sweat drenched shirt was arousing her. She wondered if it was because they had not made love since Mark's confession or, if it was because Mark is the love of her life.

"I'm going to take a shower before the party, care to join me?" she said with a flirty tone.

Mark looked up in surprise and stammered, "I'll, I'll be there as soon as I close up the garage."

Catherine had her eyes closed and shampoo in her hair, when she felt cool air from Mark opening the shower curtain. Leaning back to rinse her hair, she felt the palms of his hands on the tops of her hips and his fingers wrap around to her back.

She opened one eye, getting the last of the shampoo from her face and grinning and said, "Your turn."

She turned her back against the cool wall of the shower as they danced around each other, trading places. She took in Mark's body as he soaked his hair, and traced the water running in rivulets down his chest with her eyes. Mark was winning the battle of the middle age bulge. He worked out as often as he could on the road, but Catherine didn't care, she loved to feel the softness of his skin against her hand.

Mark working in the yard turned Catherine on. Mark, sweating as they worked on a project in the yard or in the garden, turned Catherine on. John Martin's rock hard abs, which he and his wife Melissa loved to show off, didn't really do anything for her. Probably because they weren't on Mark.

Mark leaned forward against Catherine, reaching behind her to squirt some shampoo into his hand. She felt his left hand on her shoulder and his breath on her face. She leaned forward, her hands on his waist and lightly kissed his cheek.

"I love you Mark, I always have and I always will. We'll get through this" she whispered sincerely.

"I'm going to get better, Catherine. For you" Mark said softly.

While he was washing his hair, Catherine soaped herself down. She then soaped up the wash cloth again and began washing Mark's torso. Catherine could feel her desire building, stamping down the anger she felt toward Mark.

Catherine looked into Mark's eyes, her body sliding against his and quietly said, "I want you."

Their lips met, tentative at first, but quickly became heated. Mark sucked on her lower lip, then their tongues danced and his hands ran down her back, cupping her ass and pulling him tight against him.

Catherine felt Mark's hard cock trapped between them. As she reached down to wrap her hand around it, she heard the insistent ringing of the door bell.

Frustrated, Catherine sighed and stood back, "I need to rinse, that's probably Gina." With a quick kiss on Mark's lips and a smile, she said, "But, we're going to pick this up later. We probably won't stay too long after we eat."

With no time to dress, Catherine dried off quickly and through on her fluffy, cotton robe. She tied the sash and flew down the stairs to let Gina in.

When Catherine opened the door, she was shocked to see both Gina and Tommy had come over.

She stammered out, "Hey!"

Gina brushed by Catherine and replied breezily, "Just here to get the casserole's hon"

Catherine stood by the open door and could see the amused look in Tommy's eyes, but she also thought she saw something else, something hungry.

"That reminds me, I probably need to shower too before this shindig starts" Tommy laughed as he entered the hallway.

Gina called out from the kitchen, "Tom, come help me with these!" With a laugh, she yelled, "Girl, you made enough for an army, not a neighborhood bar-b-que!"

As they were leaving, Catherine swore she saw Tommy give her a once over with his eyes.

Gina though, gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and said, "Don't be long hon. And don't wear that old maid swimsuit. I have one you must wear, I insist!"

Catherine's cheeks reddened at the thought of wearing one of Gina's hand me down, risque suits.

Catherine raced back upstairs to dress. She heard water running in the bathroom sink and peaked in. Mark was dressed in tan cargo shorts and a dark gray tee shirt.

"Who was at the door?" Mark mumbled, his mouth full of toothpaste.

"Gina and Tommy came over to get the casserole" Catherine replied. She then asked, "Do you have on your suit?"

"Under my shorts" Mark replied, rinsing his mouth out.

Hanging up her robe on a bathroom hook, she slipped by Mark and went to her dresser. Catherine slipped on her tasteful but cute swim suit, then slipped on light brown shorts and an orange and white striped tank top.

"Ready?" she asked Mark cheerfully.

Mark nodded his head and said, "Where you are, I am today."

Catherine reached out and took Mark gently by the arm, snuggling up next to him.

With a wink and a smile she said, "We're going to have fun today, and even more fun later."

Attendance at the party surged and faded repeatedly through the day. Kids ruled the pool during daylight and only reluctantly gave up ownership as the sun began to set.

Catherine noted that while the kids were all around, Gina and Sandy Tomlinson kept their wraps on. She began to wonder what they had on underneath, or what it really a question of, what little did they have on.

Mark declined alcohol, he simply said he was on a medication that did not mix with it. Mark knew he couldn't and never could drink at a gathering like this, it would weaken his hold on the Beast and he rightly feared the damage it could do. Catherine on the other hand, sipped mixed drinks on and off, but made sure she did not overindulge.

Mark seemed to enjoy himself, but, true to his word, he did not stray far from Catherine. To her surprise, she found herself watching everyone who came and went. Sometimes wondering what they had on under their wraps or towels, both men and women. She found herself shaking her head at times, to clear the thoughts from her mind.

By sunset, the younger kids and their parents were gone and, by nightfall, the older kids had left and some of the parents had gone home. Of the eight or so couples that remained, Gina and Tommy were empty nesters, young empty nesters. Sandy and her husband Bill, were child free by choice. The rest were either young and child free or their kids were teens and on their own.

Tiki torches were lit and the drinks flowed. A few more couples went home. Soon, it was just Gina and Tommy, the Tomlinsons, and two other couples, both younger than Mark and Catherine.

Tommy shouted out, "I'm getting in the pool, who's coming?"

Catherine felt comfortably buzzed from the mixed drinks she'd had. But as the wraps started to come off, revealing skimpy to very skimpy swimsuits, Catherine saw in Mark's eyes that he was becoming uncomfortable. She reached over and took his hand. Surprisingly, she could see a calm return to Mark's eyes as he seemed to pay no attention to anyone but her.

She was about to ask him if he was ready to go, when Gina came bouncing over, her tiny top barely covering her nipples.

"Come on!" She said with a bit of a slur in her voice, "The water's fine!"

"We were getting ready to go," Catherine replied.

"Nonsense!" Gina giggled. "The fun part is just starting!"

Gina, who could be a force of nature, pulled Catherine up and out of the chair. She pulled Catherine's tank top off , shook her blonde mane and frowned.

"This is NOT going to happen," Gina said disapprovingly. She took Catherine by the hand, "I have something perfect for you and I won't take no for an answer."

Looking at Mark, Gina said, "We'll be back in a jiff hon."

Catherine could see the bewilderment and confusion on Mark's face. Helplessly, she followed Gina into the house and up the stairs.

She quickly led Catherine into the master bedroom and began to rummage through her dresser. Clothes flew out of her hands and landed on the bed or the floor. Gina didn't seem too concerned where they landed.

"Ah Ha!" Gina yelled triumphantly. She turned to Catherine and said, "This is perfect! Now, out of that! Hurry, before the water gets cold!"

Catherine stammered, "I, I don't know about this Gina."

"Nonsense!" Gina replied as she shooed Catherine into the bathroom to change.

Catherine stripped out of her clothes and looked at the minimal fabric in her hand. Most of the fabric was nothing more than strings. Part of her wanted to run, but another part was curious about what she would look like wearing something so minimal.

Catherine saw Mark through the sliding glass doors staring intently at his phone. She saw her reflection in the glass, the material of the suit was more than skimpy and the thong bottom seemed to be rubbing in all the right places. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

Even though Catherine was a bit tipsy, she would forever recall the moment she watched Mark lose his struggle with the Beast. When she opened the sliding door and stepped onto the patio, Mark raised his head and, in that moment, Catherine saw the change in his eyes from bored and anxious, to ravenous and hungry.

Mark rose up from his chair and walked over to her. She could see a bulge in his shorts as he approached her.

"I like, I like very much" he said, with a hunger in his voice. He put his hands on her upper arms and pulled her in for a kiss, not a peck, but a lovers kiss. The noise of the pool was drowned out by the growl in Mark's throat.

Mark stood back and quickly pulled off his shirt and slid down his cargo shorts. He took Catherine by the hand and started toward the pool. Before they were half way across the patio to the pool, a bright flash lit the sky, followed by a loud clap of thunder.

Catherine and Mark were startled and the pool was quickly emptied. Tommy fumed that the rain was suppose to hold off till well after midnight, but Gina seemed to calm him down. Most of the remaining couples quickly made a dash for home as the rain started to come down.

Mark grabbed his shirt and shorts and shouted to Catherine over the rain, "Come on dear!"

Catherine yelled to Gina, "I'll come over in the morning for the dishes!"

Gina laughed and waved as Mark and Catherine raced back to their house.

Once the door was closed, Mark took Catherine in his arms and kissed her deeply.

He pulled back and said "I like this look. It's really hot on you."

Their kisses grew more heated and they moved, slowly, toward the living room. Mark's hands roamed over Catherine back and down to her ass cheeks. Catherine had one hand running through Mark's thick brown hair, and the other on his back. The only sounds in the house were their soft moans of desire.

In the living room, Mark pulled back from Catherine and sheepishly looked at the ground.

"I, I was wondering, if...if you would let me take a picture of you?" he stammered.

Catherine grinned and asked sexily, "Just like this? Or, Something else too?"

Mark's eyes widened with surprise and then devilish pleasure. He wondered who this Catherine was standing in front of him. Was it the alcohol? The issues they were having? Whatever it was, he wanted to go as far as he could, because at the moment, the Beast was in charge.

"Whatever you're comfortable with. Just let me get my phone." he said.

When Mark said 'phone', Catherine's eyes widened, "Oh shit, I left my phone on Gina's deck!"

Mark stopped and slumped his shoulders. "Shit, I did too."

"No worries, I'll run over and get them. Stay right here mister" Catherine said. With a quick kiss on Mark's lips, Catherine went out their sliding back door and headed over to Gina's.

The rain has lightened up considerably in the short time Catherine and Mark were home. She opened the wooden gate from their yard, turned left and walked the short space to Gina and Tommy's gate. She opened the gate and slipped into Gina's backyard.

She walked down the side of the house, their lights still on in their living room and she could hear music playing. She was almost to the patio where her and Mark's phones were, when she happened to glance through an open window. The sight she saw, stopped her in her tracks. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened wide.

She saw Gina, nude, her head back in ecstasy, her breast heaving and her legs parted wide. Between them was not Tommy, but Sandy's husband Bill. Catherine was frozen still, watching the scene in front of her.

Something caught her attention out of the corner of her eye. Catherine stepped a bit to the left and peered around the curtain hanging in the window. She saw Tommy sitting in a chair and between his thighs, was Sandy, bobbing up and down on his cock.