The Beast Inside Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy asked, "One piece, or two piece?"

"Two piece" Catherine quickly added.

"Let's go have a look over here" Amy said, leading Catherine over to some racks along a wall.

Amy asked, "Was the suit full-bottomed or string?"

Catherine giggled and softly replied, "String, definitely a g-string bottom."

Amy turned and smiled at Catherine, "I'm sure you looked amazing in it."

Catherine's cheeks flushed a deep crimson at Amy's remark.

Amy led Catherine along toward the back of the store and paused in front of several racks of bikinis.

"These are one's that you might be interested in and, if you need any help at all, just call out." Amy said, "When you find something or somethings you want to try on, the changing rooms are right over there" pointing to saloon doors on the opposite wall.

Catherine looked at the bewildering array of small suits and picked a couple of different ones to try on.

She looked around the store, and saw only Amy around. Catherine walked over and through the swinging saloon doors and into the changing area. There were three small rooms, each with a different colored swinging saloon door.

Catherine was at first alarmed by the lack of privacy, but her alarm turned to titillation at the possibility of being seen, unaware while trying on the suits.

Catherine quickly shed her clothes and neatly put them on a small bench. She tried on several suits, but none had the look of Gina's. They were each far more risque than anything she had worn before, but, not what she was looking for.

Catherine was about to put her street clothes back on when she heard Amy ask, "How are things fitting?"

Catherine was startled at first and then wondered if Amy could see her. She could feel dampness forming between her legs at the thought. With a smile, a wicked thought formed in her head.

Catherine, completely nude, peered out over the saloon doors and sheepishly asked, "Do you have anything more, I dunno...risque?"

A sly smile spread across Amy's lips and she replied, "One sec hun." With that, she quickly disappeared.

While Catherine waited, nude in the changing cube, for Amy to return, she put the suits she tried on, back on their hangers. She could feel her heart beating in anticipation of Amy's return.

A few minutes later, Amy returned, "Here, I think these are what you are looking for."

She lay the suits over the top of the doors, causing them to open slightly. Catherine looked into the mirror and happened to see Amy looking back at her, Amy's eyes roaming over her naked body. Catherine felt a flush of excitement at being seen for the first time. She smiled and took the suits as Amy stepped back.

"If you need any help, any at all, with...anything, let me know" Amy said with a smile.

Catherine tried on both suits and was pleased with each. The first had only small triangles of thin fabric, barely covering her nipples. The bottoms had only a small patch of fabric in the front and a thin string in the back. Looking down, Catherine knew she would have to shave her pubic hair, perhaps shave all of it off. The thought excited her and she wondered what Mark's reaction would be.

Catherine caught movement in the mirror out of the corner of her eye. She nervously glanced in the mirror and caught sight of Amy looking at her as she adjusted the suit. Catherine pretended not to see Amy in the mirror. She took her time adjusting the top and the bottom. Then, she casually slipped out of the suit and slowly put on the next. When Catherine glanced in the mirror again, she was disappointed not to see Amy's eyes looking at her.

"I brought you one more," Amy said.

Catherine was a bit startled, at her return. She turned around, her breasts bare, as Amy put a sling suit over the door.

Peering over the door, Amy said with a leer, "This would look very hot on you."

Catherine looked at it with a sly smile, "I think I'm going to need your opinion."

Catherine slipped off the bottoms and stepped into the sling. She made a couple of adjustments and stepped out of the changing room. She could feel a few beads of sweat form on her lip as she turned around in front of Amy.

"I like it," Amy said enthusiastically. "That looks incredibly hot on you."

Catherine blushed and mumbled "Thanks."

Catherine entered the changing room and quickly put her street clothes back on. She blushed as she left the changing room and another woman came in.

At the register, Amy gave her a sly smile and said, "You are going to look hot in all of these. Just hot."

Catherine blushed hotly and paid for her purchases. Her heart racing, she headed for home. She smiled at the show she was planning on having for Mark when he got home. She just hoped she would beat him home in time to set up.