The Beast Inside Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine stepped back a bit from the window, but could not tear her eyes away. She brought her hand up her stomach to her breasts. She could feel her nipples, rock hard, under the thin fabric of Gina's suit.

She completely ignored the light rain falling as her breathing slowed, becoming deeper and her eyes focused on the activities in front of her.

Catherine could hear Gina's moans through the window and watched as she arched her back and her hands gripping the fabric of the couch. She saw movement from Tommy's direction. Sandy and Tommy stood up and they walked over to the couch. Catherine watched as Tommy fed his rather large cock to Gina, who greedily sucked it into her mouth. Sandy had knelt next to Bill and leaned over Gina's thighs, taking her right breast into her mouth.

Catherine's right hand rolled and pulled on her nearest nipple, her left hand, had moved under the thin fabric of her crotch. Her fingers were slick from her arousal. She brushed across her clit, causing her to gasp. She sank a finger into her, but she wasn't surprised at how wet she was. Catherine slowly stroked her finger in and out of her. She could feel it rubbing across her clit, sending shivers of pleasure through her.

Her breath caught as she watched Gina orgasm, her hips thrusting against Bill's face. Tommy suddenly bellowed out a roar and shot rope after rope of cum across Gina's face and breasts.

Catherine came hard when she saw Sandy lick Tommy's cum off of Gina's breasts. She couldn't believe she did that, but it was the hottest thing she had ever seen. Her legs trembled and her breathing came in gasps. As she caught her breath, she watched as Gina and Sandy kissed deeply. Catherine wondered if Sandy was going to take Gina's place. She hoped she would.

Catherine almost cried out in fear as she heard the gate open. She tried to straighten her barely there suit, but it was too late. Catherine looked up and saw Mark's eyes as he stared at her. He walked quietly up to her with a wicked smile on his lips and his eyebrow furrowed. He put his arms around her from behind. She could feel his erect cock pressing against her through the fabric of his swim trunks.

He whispered in her ear, "I wondered what was taking you so long, but I happened to see you from the spare bedroom. I know you liked watching, I watched you cum. It can be addictive. The only thing I didn't know is, Gina and Tommy are swingers."

Mark pulled Catherine back from the window and whispered firmly, "Wait by the gate, I'll get the phones. We need to talk about where we go from here."

When they returned to their house, soaking wet, Mark took Catherine upstairs to their bathroom. He turned on the shower and removed the slips of fabric that made up Gina's suit. She was shaking. From fear, embarrassment, excitement or the cool air, Mark did not know. He checked the water temperature and, satisfied it was nicely warm, opened the shower curtain and told Catherine to get in. Mark quickly stripped off his swim trunks and followed her in.

Mark held her close as the hot water warmed their bodies. Soon, he could feel her shivering weaken.

Mark whispered in Catherine's ear, "Did you touch anyone?"

He could feel Catherine's head shake no.

He continued, "Did anyone touch you?"

Again, he felt her shake her head no.

"Did you enjoy it? Don't lie" he said.

Catherine whispered, "Yes, I did."

"Everything you felt, I feel. If this is the only time you do this, then you're OK. But me Catherine? I have to fight the beast all the time. I both love it and hate it" he said quietly.

Catherine looked up at Mark with a tear in her eye, "I did like it, it was exciting."

She held herself tighter to Mark. She felt her embarrassment at being caught, but she also felt conflicting excitement from watching something she always thought was taboo.

"I wanted to cum again," Catherine whispered. "I wanted to see Sandy cum, I wanted to cum when she came."

"When I saw you from the window, I couldn't help myself. I knew something was happening, but I didn't know what. I took my cock out and started stroking it" Mark said.

Catherine could feel his hard cock between them. She could also feel her skin slick with his precum leaking out of his cock head.

"I would have cum all over the window, if you had not beat me to it" he chuckled. He then looked her in the eye and asked, "Just before you came, what did you really want?"

Catherine didn't hesitate, "I wanted to be fucked, hard." Tears started to roll down her cheek and she quietly sobbed, "Do I have a beast now?"

"I don't know," Mark said gently. "But, at the least, you've seen a glimpse of my world. It's scary and thrilling. I've hated the beast for so long because I was terrified to share it."

Catherine lightly kissed Mark's chest, "I need you Mark. I need you now."

Mark turned the water off and led Catherine out of the shower. He pulled her along,out of the bathroom and not bothering to dry off. In the bedroom, he turned to face her and brought her tight against him.

Catherine could see something different in Mark's eyes and the flare of his nostrils, something primitive and beastly. He wrapped her blonde hair in his hand and tilted her head back, exposing her neck. She could feel his aggression and hunger in his lips on her neck and the kneading of his hand on her breast.

"You woke it, now you will really learn what the beast does to me" he growled.

Mark pushed Catherine onto the bed. As she lay splayed out, he knelt between her legs and kept them open with his shoulders. Mark used the tip of his tongue to separate the lips of Catherine's labia. His strokes were long and firm. Catherine could feel the tip of his tongue trace circles around her opening, then continue up to her clit. Her breathing became shorter and she gripped Mark's hair with her fingers, pulling him tighter when he sucked her clit.

Mark continued to lash Catherine's clit and pussy with this tongue. She ground her hips against his face, urging him harder against her pelvis. When he gripped her clit with his lips, she felt two fingers penetrate her. Shallow at first, then thrusting deeper. Mark's fingers kept pressure on Catherine's g-spot, constantly stimulating the nerves. Her breathing became pants timed to exhale with each upward thrust of her hips.

She felt a hand grip her left breast, tweaking and pulling her rock hard nipple up and away from her body. The pain, mixed with pleasure, was becoming unbearable, but she did not want Mark to stop.

Catherine thought she heard the drawer of the night stand open, but the thought was quickly forgotten when Mark's tongue lashed her clit in and up and down motion. The feeling of his fingers pounding into her was bringing her close to orgasm.

Mark's hands left her body for a moment, the empty feeling in her pussy was replaced with Mark's tongue, delving deep. The sensations of his tongue probing her canal were uniquely different from his fingers or even his cock. She could not define it, but she loved it.

Mark moved back to Catherine's clit and his fingers plunged back into her pussy. But, she felt a new sensation. Something wet and slick was circling and probing her puckered ass.

Catherine gasped loudly and arched her back, her hands gripped the bed's blanket, when she felt Mark penetrate her ass. He had never done that before, and the feeling was very different. She felt full with his fingers deep in her pussy and one in her ass, all sawing in and out. She wondered if Mark was going to fuck her ass.

Catherine glanced at the bedroom window partially hidden behind their headboard. The curtains were open and the blinds were up. Even though their bedroom was on the second floor, she wondered what someone watching them would think? Would they be turned on like she was watching her neighbors? Would they cum too as she did? Did she want to be watched? At the moment, she did want to be watched. She thought of someone staring at them as Mark ate her out. She imagined their cock was out, hard and slick and they were stroking it, their eyes on her. She imagined a dainty hand furiously rubbing a throbbing clit, their eyes on her as she ground her hips against Mark's face.

The thought of being watched pushed Catherine over the edge. She moaned loudly and rapidly ground her hips against Mark's face. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. Catherine tensed strongly, her stomach muscles clenching as tightly as her pussy was around Mark's fingers.

Catherine had to beg Mark to stop his assault on her clit, it was painfully sensitive right then. When Mark backed off, Catherine struggled to catch her breath and come down from her orgasm.

Mark growled at her, "Get on your knees and face the headboard."

Catherine did as she was told. She could see out of the window and into the dark backyard. She wondered if someone was standing in the shadows, or even in a tree, watching her.

"Hands on the headboard" Mark rumbled deeply.

Catherine's breath caught as she leaned forward her hands on the top of the headboard. She felt Mark behind her, his hands spreading her ass wide. She wondered if Mark was going to take her last virginity.

She gasped as she felt him move his slick cock between the folds of her pussy, up and down. His cock grazed her clit on each downward stroke of his cock, sending shivers of excitement through her.

Catherine moaned as she felt his cock enter her with slow, shallow strokes. Her breasts swayed more with each thrust into her by Mark. She moaned when she felt a slick thumb penetrate her ass. Catherine began to thrust back against Mark as his strokes became longer.

"I'm going to cum in your ass Catherine" Mark whispered in her ear.

All she could do was moan loudly. With lust glazed eyes, she looked out across the darkened yard, she imagined figures in the shadows, watching her, their cocks straining and pointed right at her.

Catherine gasped when Mark pulled out of her pussy and nuzzled the head of his cock against her slick rosebud. She tensed as she felt his cock press against her opening.

"Relax," Mark whispered gently.

With a bit of pressure, the head of his cock passed the tight muscles. Catherine felt some pain from stretching, but Mark took it slow, letting her get used to him. Mark's thrusts became a bit deeper, his hands on her hips pulling her slowly back against him. Soon, he was pounding her ass and the sound of their flesh slapping against one another filled the room. Catherine moved her left hand between her legs and began to rub her clit. Mark's grunts and Catherine's moans filled the room.

"Is anyone out there Catherine?" Mark asked.

She was taken aback by his question but thought that she would tell him what she wanted to see.

"Yes, I can see someone. In the shadow of the shed" she groaned out.

"Can they see you?" Mark grunted, accentuating each word with an unexpected slap on an ass cheek.

Catherine moaned out "YES!"

"What are they doing?" he grunted.

"I...I, they are stroking their cock" she moaned. "Oh God, I can see it, his cock" she sputtered out, thrusting her hips back against Mark harder and rubbing her clit furiously.

"What do you want them to do?" Mark panted, he knew he was close to cumming.

Catherine teetered on the edge of a huge orgasm, she could feel it.

In that moment, just before her orgasm overwhelmed her, Catherine blurted out "To cum on me, all over me!"

Her orgasm crashed into her like a tidal wave. Her legs shook and she let go of the headboard. Her head buried into her pillow as she screamed in pleasure. At first she didn't realize Mark had pulled out of her ass, but then, she felt warm spots landing on her back and ass cheeks. She realized Mark was cumming on her. That set off another smaller orgasm.

She smiled as the aftershocks of her orgasm moved through her. Catherine understood now, that something changed in her, something she never expected and something she found exciting.

Catherine lay snuggled against Mark, exhausted both physically and emotionally from the days and nights events. She struggled with the thoughts going through her mind and the questions the thoughts brought up. Experiencing first hand, what Mark saw, changed her view of everything since Mark's confession about the swingers club and what he did there.

"What happens now?" she asked Mark timidly.

Mark pulled her a bit tighter against him and said, "I don't know. I never thought I would find us in this situation." He paused, contemplating his thoughts, struggling to get them together and to come out right.

He ran his free hand over his face and said quietly, "One day at a time I guess. You'll have to tell me what you are feeling, never be embarrassed or scared. I've been where you are, but with no one to say anything too."

Mark knew that their lives and their world had just taken a very strange turn.

For the next week, their lives seemed 'normal'. Mark hesitated to bring up the topic of what happened the night of the party, in fear of triggering Catherine in a bad way. To Mark, it seemed that Catherine was trying to put everything behind her and pretend nothing ever happened. He decided that if she needed to talk, she would say something.

She was still friendly with Gina. At least in Mark's eyes, Catherine did not appear out of the ordinary when talking with either of their neighbors, even though she had seen them in a foursome with Sandy and Bill Tomlinson.

Catherine hid her turmoil well. The events of that Saturday night played over and over in her head, looping around and around. At first she felt shame, but the excitement of watching and the thought of being watched, pushed the shame to the background. At work, she noticed people more. She found herself wondering what some of them looked like nude. She also wondered if any of her coworkers were like Gina and Tommy. That thought brought a scandalous grin to her lips.

She hesitated to bring anything up to Mark, because she was afraid that he might see her in a bad light. But the more she thought out that line of reasoning, she could see herself becoming Mark, hiding a part of himself out of shame and embarrassment. She decided to bring everything up over the weekend.

Friday was Catherine's half day of work and her inner turmoil had dissipated, not gone or buried, just far less. The thoughts that had swirled through her mind since the party drove her imagination. Her imagination stirred her desires and fantasies. Those thoughts were now turning into wants and needs.

Getting into her car after work on that Friday afternoon, Catherine had a couple of stops in mind. While she didn't want to admit it out loud at the moment, she remembered the feel and look of Gina's barely there bikini. She wanted to drop the hiding and find something different, something less prudish. She also wanted to find a few sets of workout clothes and some things to wear while working in the yard on hot days.

Her first stop was for something to wear in the yard. Most everything she found on the racks was practical and she knew she had plenty of that style. Something had stirred in her that wanted a change.

Catherine passed by the practical cargo shorts she normally wore, and found several very short shorts in denim and cotton. She giggled to herself, thinking of Tommy or Gina watching her pulling weeds on her knees in the yard, her ass wiggling in the air as she pulled the stubborn plants from the ground. She picked out several short shorts in both denim and cotton to try on.

She passed tops on her way to the changing room. Some thin, cotton tops caught her eye and she thought of Sandy and Bill watching her pushing the mower through thick grass in the backyard. Her unfettered breasts swinging back and forth under a thin, sweat drenched tank top. Catherine picked out several different colors to go with the shorts draped over her arm.

The changing rooms were nothing more than stalls along a wall, with doors that opened out into the main store area. Catherine closed the door, hearing the satisfying click as the latch closed home. She laid her choice on a small padded bench and looked at herself in the mirror. She liked what she saw and she knew, without a doubt, that Mark liked what he saw, but she wondered what others thought.

She slipped off her sandals, then slid off her work slacks and blouse, carefully folding in them and putting them on the bench next to her yard choices. Catherine slipped on the shorts and found she liked not only they fit, but also liked how much of her leg was exposed. She bent over and looked at herself in the mirror. She giggled quietly, seeing how high the shorts rode and how much they exposed.

She could see herself in the yard, on her hands and knees with her ass in the air, Gina and Tommy leering at her from their yard. She could see the bulge in Tommy's shorts and Gina's nipples hardened under her shirt. She gave her ass a little shake in the mirror. Her mind imagined Tommy's hand reaching out for Gina's tit and kneading it, while Gina's hand found Tommy's hard cock, trapped in his shorts, and rubbing it slowly. She imagined the look of lust in their eyes as she innocently pulled weeds, not aware of the couple's lecherous intent.

Catherine pulled on a tank top after she dropped the last of the shorts on the bench. Looking in the mirror, she saw right away that a bra would not work. She pulled the tank top off and then the bra. Standing there in the changing room, she realized she was practically naked. She wondered if anyone was nearby. She held her breath, straining her ears to see if she could hear anyone. She could hear voices some distance away, but none close.

Catherine slipped on each tank top and her mind wandered. She could see herself in the yard or washing the car, wearing only her shorts and a tank top. Catherine could feel Sandy's eyes on her as she trimmed the bushes in the backyard. She could feel her unfettered breasts sway as each branch was clipped. Catherine wondered, as she clipped the bushes, if Bill would be standing behind Sandy? His hands on her hips, grinding his covered cock against Sandy's ass. Catherine could feel her pussy getting damp as the images flashed in her mind.

Catherine quickly dressed and took her selections to the register. The bored saleslady quickly rang her up and Catherine was quickly out the door. She had one last stop on this sunny Friday afternoon. It would surely be the most scandalous, for her anyway, stop yet.

Catherine had obsessed over Gina's swimsuit all week. She remembered the incredible fluster she felt, when she saw Mark's eyes taking her in. She wanted to surprise him tonight by modeling it for him and seeing the look of lust for her, in his eyes.

Catherine drove ten minutes to a small strip mall on the edge of town, the home of Angie's Swimwear. It was the only place in town that Catherine thought would have suits like Gina's. Pulling into the parking lot, she noticed there were only a few cars there. Catherine was both excited and nervous as she stepped out of her car and approached the door.

"Can I help you find something?" a cheery voice rang out. Catherine looked around and saw a young woman, perhaps in her early twenties, with tattoos on her arms and sporting a nose ring, heading toward her. She was about Catherine's height, but had her brunette hair cut short and spiky and, wearing ragged cutoff shorts, a tie-dyed tank top and black boots.

"I'm, ah, just looking for a new look for summer," Catherine said quietly with a smile.

"I'm Amy and I'd be glad to help you" the girl said, her hands folded in front of her. "We have a lot of different styles. Everything from traditional suits to very risque ones."

Catherine looked at the floor and stammered out, "A friend of mine let me borrow a suit and, well, I'm looking for something similar."