All Comments on '"The Beat Goes On"'

by gstein

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
truthandjustice99truthandjustice99over 1 year ago

Another sad little story with writer fantasizing about big black penises and how they turn him into a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is with this American fantasy of black cock and white women??? Half ur porn channels or porn comics are dedicated to emasculinating white males and degrading them and setting up blacks a super studs and whites women as brainless bimbos only wanting black cock?? Is this some push centrally to push through a. Specific type of stereotype? Or is this some organised push to change the mid set of younger generations to see white males as wimps and blacks as superstuds? I just don’t get it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sharon's thoughts - "... Robert did things to her that Dan would never imagine doing... do things with him that Dan would never imagine asking... feel things that Dan could never make her feel... With Dan it was love and intimacy between a husband and wife. With Robert she was used for his sexual pleasure... for some deep subconscious reason Sharon liked being used...

She wanted a man who would take her for his pleasure and fantasy. She wanted a man who would be forceful... make her do things she would not normally do... treat her like she was his property. She wanted to be made to strip... then directed to strut around a room,..." - So Sharon wanted all of these things from a man. She just didn't want to COMMUNICATE these needs to HER man, her HUSBAND. However, any other man who could do these things, would do these things, would absolutely fill in just fine.

Sharon again - "... She knew that she was fulfilling her real purpose and she felt strangely satisfied in giving herself to this black man for his sexual pleasure..." -- So the REAL PROBLEM with her husband was that he was white. Because she has done everything with the black guy, that she should have been doing with the white guy she was married too.

Sharon's feelings - "... But understand, she loved her husband Dan unconditionally. She loved being his wife and companion...." -- Unconditionally?! For real! There is absolutely nothing in her actions that speaks to her loving Dan. Sharon loves Sharon. Sharon cares only for Sharon.

"... She liked the security and stability of being married. And they experienced many things in life together that brought her much happiness and joy..." -- Sharon is a leach who likes the financial benefits Dan provides her. Money provides security and stability. Money provides positive experiences resulting in happiness and joy.

"... But their sex life was not erotic, wicked and dark like what she had experienced with Robert and now with Luther..." -- Wait!? So she is feeling that the CONDITIONS of erotic sex, wicked sex, and the "dark" factor are missing from her relationship with her husband? So she is putting conditions on her love for Dan. But lets talk about that rare element of 'Unobtainium' for a second. Dan could learn to be erotic and wicked in his sex life with his wife Sharon...if only she would talk to him about doing so! But Dan could never become a black man. Well technically he may be able to, but the process may not be easy, comfortable or cheap. Combine this with the constant explanations it would entail. "Well you know Larry, the wife is really a slut for black guys. If I was going to have a realistic chance of keeping her home on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night, I had to do SOMETHING! So my doctor is giving me massive doses of melanin to make me a black guy. So far my change in skin color and the leg shackles have kept her from sneaking out at night!"

Not a fan of wayward wives because of racial reasons. But at least you handled all of the predators who took advantage of Sharon and ruined Dan's life. Sharon got what she deserved, she lost sight of the good man who loved her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another case of racial profiling. A woman who can only be satisfied by a BBC and thus becomes a whore for money. Get serious. Who really did murder everyone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I knew the end on page 1. There was no other out come. I wish Dan all the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never start a cheating wife story with "She was happily married.." no one believes it. A wife or husband that cheats is never happily married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hmm. Gotta have a black guy involved in these woke times. After all, white wives only cheat with black guys. Right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Racist shit goes in interracial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is lousy! The ending page is the only one worth reading. dan is the only worthwhile character and he needs a lot of fleshing out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can only hope that Sharon, Luther and Marvin all had their eyes wide open and saw the end coming. Good for Dan to do whatever he needs to do to keep sane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is how all of these kind of stories should end. The skanky whore dies along with her dumb ass predators.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is no good guy in this story. The husband started the ball rolling with posting pictures of his wife and getting aroused by the attention. Everyone deserved what they received.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Functional, But Emotionless . . ., And Brainless.

And borderline misogynistic. Your female character is actually a caricature, of a man whore, not a woman. I guess Sharon just one day was struct by Martian Slut Ray, and you told her story after that? I did enjoy your killing the predators and assholes; Bravo! But the real story was what had happened to this woman to transform her into an ignorant self-denigrating whore? You really think an intelligent woman secretly desires to be some predator's cum dump? Dream on. Start with your wife or girl friend, and let us know how that works out for you. Thanks for the effort.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 1 year ago

This isn't really a Loving Wives story.

It's Interracial story which you threw in just an occasional "and oh by the way she's married." Then at the end, you added a lengthy epilogue about the clueless husband finding out about her pimp and affairs, shitting on her grave, and living happily ever after with a new trophy wife.

So, this seems a reuse of an IR story with some add-ons. Remove the add-ons, and it's still a stand-alone IR story with a lot of racist tropes.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

A really crappy little ir story with nothing resembling a loving wife in it. But Luther, Marvin and the other LW stereotypes are all good Jamals, cum opportunis paenitemus Generalis Sherman.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Up until all the killings the story was pretty good.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreaderover 1 year ago

Ok, when did Sharon become Susan....right at the point where I clicked out of the story, and just when it was getting good. I'm tired of reading stories where the author can't keep the names of the characters straight.😱

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

just a racist story and in the wrong category

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 1 year ago

A lot of assumptions, but a good story. Maybe a revision that had Dan financially burning the scum?

DOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is racism, pure and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Anon below me: Not really. You just have a victimization complex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have liked to see Dan getting more up close and personal with his revenge and have that part be a larger part of the story instead of the short blurb you had it be.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To the ignorant commentator from 12 months ago. What's really racist is the n******In this story primarily having sex integrating the white women in this story. They have a ready supply of ghetto trash black horse and their own community. But they decide that they want to buy merrily focus on white women, No that's racist. All the n***** men that got killed in this story. That's the only way that justice could truly be served.

orion2bear2orion2bear23 months ago

Race doesn't matter any man who would defile anothers marriage is trash

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson3 months ago

If there was a running meme in Literotica that Jews all had big hooked noses it would get stamped on quickly as racist or anti-semitic.

Maybe it's time that the meme of the long black cock got stamped out too.

It creates a very negative racist stereotype especially with the white-wife-fucking theme to the stories.

Not only that but it's demonstrably dimensionally untrue.

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars. LOL so many commenters concerned about race. Hey, so what if it turns on some white women to take BBC? What is it to you? As far as I'm concerned "what ever floats your boat!" It is a Sex fantasy for many people. I always liked sharing my women with my Black Buddies. They always seemed to enjoy it and had a good time. So What!" NBD. I enjoyed the story and enjoyed the writing. A great plot, Great Effort. Thanks, so much for writing something different. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You need to rethink the concept of an epilogue. It has more action and plot than the sum total of the story proper. This story did not flow well. Just repetitive thoughts of the MC and then a bunch of murders. Too much repetition followed by chaos. No emotion in anything.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Yeah, this one would appeal to Busted, who obviously has a hard on for Big Black Clowns. It’s evident in all his stories and most comments. I don’t mind true ir relationships, but the big black clown in %99.9 of these LW stories is nothing more than a human dildo for ultimate degradation of the white woman and her cuck. He is the ultimate stereotype without any semblance of normal humanity. That’s why Busted, GPup, and their ilk are all the racists, not the people who don’t care for these degrading stories.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sigh, do you even realize that the epilogue of your story contains the most interesting parts? 3.5 pages of filler and then what should have been another 4 pages is condensed to half a page.

Seriously, sometimes I wonder …

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergstein@gstein
The truth is, I wanted to be an English major and teach... Chaucer, Byron, Shakespeare, Pope, Hemingway, Caldwell, Faulkner, Steinbeck, Hugo, Pound, Fitzgerald, Williams etc etc etc etc... In Senior English she told me that I had talent. I've read everything worth reading. ...