"The Beat Goes On"

Story Info
The 'beat' of life took her to an unintended place.
13.1k words
3.53
24.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gstein
gstein
270 Followers

"The Beat Goes On"

A short story by gstein

Sharon was a happily married loving wife and a model suburban housewife but the 'Beat,' the rhythm of life, took her to an unintended place.

"The beat goes on, the beat goes on

Drums keep pounding a rhythm to the brain

La de da de de

La de da de da

The Beat goes on, on, on, on..."

Another Friday morning had come around and now it had been weeks since Sharon's date with Robert and she'd not heard from him since they parted ways. They had said their good-byes after dinner in the restaurant at his hotel and the last thing Robert told her was that she'd be hearing from him soon. But now weeks had passed and she had not received a phone call or email or just a text from this man who owned her for an afternoon and told her that he wanted another date with her and that he'd work out the arrangements with Marvin.

And she'd not heard from Marvin since the day after her date with Robert. It was then he told her that he was traveling to Australia and New Zealand on business and he'd see her when he got back but Marvin never told her when he was planning to be back.

Over their lunch meeting all Marvin talked about was how she impressed Robert and that he was especially pleased with her performance in bed. But he never mentioned if he'd talked with Robert about arranging another date with her. He just gave her a generous check for her services and told her that he was pleased with her work and there would be more work coming her way.

Now Marvin wasn't a pimp, at least in the traditional sense. Rather he was an astute black businessman who managed a small but highly select stable of women that he used for rewarding and influencing business clients and associates who helped him further his global business interests. And he managed his stable sparingly and wisely, meaning that not every one of his business clients and associates got a date with one of his women. But those who did were rewarded with something very special and that was quality time and sexual intercourse with a trophy specimen of the female species.

Sharon was the newest trophy in Marvin's stable.

And because Sharon was new to his stable, and new to 'the life' and an unproven performer, Marvin intentionally arranged for Robert to be her first date because he was Marvin's "seasoner." Robert was the business associate whose privilege it was to 'break-in' the new additions to the stable. The man who 'conditioned' women physically, mentally, and emotionally for entertaining Marvin's other business clients and associates.

Robert was a sex master. He knew women. He knew everything about a woman's body, mind and soul. He knew how to look at a woman. He knew how to talk to a woman. He knew how to touch a woman. He knew how to arouse a woman. He knew how to seduce a woman. Most of all he was a highly skilled expert in foreplay and sexual intercourse and that's why Marvin arranged for Robert to be Sharon's first date.

So on her date with Robert, that began before lunch and lasted all afternoon and into the early evening, Sharon experienced time with a man and sex with a man the likes of which she had never dreamed or imagined. Robert did his 'thing' with her and in doing his 'thing' he awakened a dark, wicked and erotic side of Sharon's sexuality that she now wanted fulfilled more than anything else.

Now surprising, or maybe not so surprising, Sharon was, as they say, a happily married and loving wife. She was always telling her friends and family that she loved Dan more than anything else. That he was the best thing that had ever happened to her. That their life together was great.

And their marriage was good. And she and Dan had an active sex life; and the sex was good. But sex with Dan was in no way comparable to the sex she had with Robert.

Robert did things to her that Dan would never imagine doing. He made her do things with him that Dan would never imagine asking her to do. He made her feel things that Dan could never make her feel. With Dan it was love and intimacy between a husband and wife. With Robert she was used for his sexual pleasure. He fucked her like a street whore. And for some deep subconscious reason Sharon liked being used for a man's sexual pleasure and fucked like a whore.

She wanted a man who would take her for his pleasure and fantasy. She wanted a man who would be forceful with her and make her do things she would not normally do. She wanted a man who would treat her like she was his property. She wanted to be made to strip down naked in front of him and then directed to strut around a room, show herself to him, pose for him, do things with her body to arouse him, do things to him that would make him hard and erect. And she wanted a man who would take her to his bed and own her.

In his bed she wanted to be touched by black hands. She wanted black fingers exploring, feeling and fondling the private parts of her body. She wanted to be in bed with a man who would have no limits with her body, mind, and soul. She wanted to give herself to a man who would know how to use her completely.

But more than anything else she wanted to experience an enormous cock spreading her vulva, penetrating and stretching her vagina, and pushing deep into her body to a place where her good husband's cock would never go. And she desperately wanted the physical, mental, and emotional rush and release that would come from the climax brought about by a black man's long and fully erect cock stroking in and out of her love hole and then feeling the man pump his seed into her womb.

Sharon stiffened and shivered from just thinking about Robert and the things she had done with him and the things he had done to her. The things she desperately wanted to experience again. But now he was not here and she was frustrated and tense and she didn't know how to ease the tension. And to make the situation worse Dan was on a business trip in Europe and wouldn't be home until Sunday night. Two men, two sex partners in her life and both of them were gone leaving her in an agonizing sexless abyss.

So on this Friday morning sitting at her kitchen table drinking coffee, starring at a silent cell phone, thinking about sex with Robert and Dan and waiting for them to come back into her life, Sharon decided she wouldn't wait any longer. She decided that she was going to do something about her sexual distress. She was going to find a black man to take her and do with her all the things that Robert did with her. And she decided she was going to find that man today!

And she had an idea of where she was going to find him, the Sans Souci Club.

The Sans Souci was the hottest night spot in town. It was the place to meet, drink, dine, dance, party and more. It was the place to see and be seen. For women it was the place to be hit on and picked up. For men it was the place to find women who were looking for a good time, some adventure and maybe sex.

Now Sharon had never been to the Sans Souci but, surprisingly, stories about the Sans Souci abounded in her suburban social circle. Some of her friends went there for a girls night out and they had shared their stories with her and other friends. These were middle aged, mature, married women who told her of their adventures of dressing sexy and flirting with men who would buy them drinks, dance with them, feel and fondle them and try to seduce them into having sex.

A couple of her friends had gone all the way and had sex. One of her friends told her that she had sex with two men in one evening. One guy took her into the men's restroom where they had sex in a stall. The other guy took her out to his car, positioned her face down across the hood, and took her from behind in full view of people walking by. She told Sharon that she loved it because it was bold and daring. Another friend told her about leaving the Sans Souci with three young college students who took her to their fraternity house where the three took turns fucking her.

When Sharon listened to these stories she was shocked and in disbelief. She never dreamed that women in her social circle would do anything so outlandish. Frankly, she was appalled by their behavior, but now, after having her sexuality awakened by Robert, she was ready to do something outlandish. She was ready to do something bold and daring to ease her sexual distress. Before this distress overtook her she would have never imagined having sex, like her friend, with three men. But now needing to satisfy her sexual hunger she would gladly go with one, two or three men and let them have their way with her. Sharon was desperate for love and sex.

So in remembering and thinking about these stories, Sharon was even more convinced that the Sans Souci was where she was going that evening. And after getting dressed and out of the house she spent much of Friday morning in a salon having her long blonde hair properly coiffured and getting a manicure and pedicure.

Then, after a quick lunch with friends, she returned home and began the long afternoon process of selecting what to wear, and primping and preening to make herself captivating, alluring and desirable for the man she hoped she could attract and who would satisfy her desperate need for love, sex and intimacy.

By seven o'clock she was dressed in a striking red sweater that fit her tight and accentuated her incredible figure and her sizable breasts. With the sweater she wore a short black leather pencil skirt and black stockings. And to finish off her sexy outfit she wore high heeled black leather boots.

Underneath the sweater and the skirt, she wore an ensemble of provocative lingerie that Dan brought her from Gooseberry Intimates in London.

She was the complete package both outside and underneath.

Outside was the stuff to captivate and mesmerize potential lovers. And underneath, for the lucky man who she selected to be her lover for the night, was the reward of her luscious body showcased in tantalizing black lingerie.

Before leaving for the Sans Souci she stood in front of a full length mirror and starred at the reflection of a middle-aged woman with the physique and figure of a much younger person. Most women her age wouldn't dare to dress in a tight fitting sweater, a short leather skirt, and high heel boots, but on Sharon the outfit was natural. It was her style and she wore it well. And her perfectly coiffed long blonde hair, and the way it hung seductively on her shoulders and around her face, made her look glamorous, mysterious and alluring.

She was satisfied with her appearance and ready to go and find a lover.

Sharon left her suburban home and drove downtown. But when she got to the Sans Souci she lost her nerve and couldn't make herself even pull into the parking lot. She was afraid and her fear made her turn her car around and drive away from the club fast. But she wasn't ready to give up on her mission so instead of driving back home defeated she drove around the city and gave herself time to get control of her fear and emotions.

And after driving around town and talking to herself for more than hour she mustered the courage to drive back to the Sans Souci and pull into the parking lot.

It was now around nine o'clock and the parking lot was almost full but Sharon got lucky and found a parking spot not too far from the entrance. After she parked her car she looked in the mirror and checked her makeup, lipstick and hair one last time. It was showtime. She turned off the car's engine and got out.

But walking from her car to the entrance into the club her nerves took control again. Suddenly she was fearful of what she might encounter inside and that caused her to be apprehensive about going into the club alone. In addition, those stories her friends told her about the Sans Souci came rushing into her mind and she started thinking about what she might encounter and what situations she might get into and for a moment those thoughts scared her. But fear, nerves and apprehension did not stop her this time. Sharon was on a mission and after hesitating for a few moments she pulled open the door and stepped inside.

The Sans Souci was loud and crowded. After all it was Friday night, TGIF, and a band was playing, people were dancing, and a crowd of people were sitting at tables socializing, drinking and dining.

This was a new experience for Sharon and for a moment she was at a loss for what she was supposed to do but her instincts told her to find a place to sit down, so she nervously scanned the room but of course every table was taken. So not seeing a place to sit made her feel awkward and uncomfortable. "What am I supposed to do now," she thought in a panic. And at that moment she decided to just forget the whole crazy idea and leave. But before she could turn around and walk out the door one of the club's bouncers recognized that she was alone and he escorted her to a seat at the bar.

Walking through the club she noticed a lot of men watching her and that made her feel even more awkward and out of place.

But once she was safely seated at the bar Sharon started to get control of her feelings. And after finishing off her first vodka martini she was more comfortable with the surroundings. Then, while working on her second martini, she sat back in the bar chair, allowed her skirt to slide up a little higher than she would normally and then crossed her legs.

She was attracting a lot of attention from the males of the species (and, of course, the curious and jealous females of the species too).

So it didn't take long before men picked up that she was alone and began moving to the bar to hit on her. Young men, middle-aged men, and older men approached her, tried to strike up a conversation, asked her to dance, and offered to buy her a drink. She turned them all down.

And all of those in the Sans Souci who were watching that scene play out began to think that she was either waiting on someone or she was looking to meet someone very special.

So eventually the stream of suitors subsided, and while Sharon and the bartender were talking, another man stepped up to bar and interrupted their conversation.

"So madam, what are you shopping for tonight?" he asked.

Sharon turned her head to see who was talking and there stood a tall, middle-aged and sophisticated and virile looking black man. Sharon shivered.

"What do you mean?" Sharon asked him.

"What I mean is it appears that you're here alone, you've been approached by almost every man in the place and you've turned them all down. So it's obvious that you're shopping for something and so far you haven't found it," the man said.

Sharon was gobsmacked and didn't know what to say and before she could come up with something to say the man asked her to dance.

"So, will you dance with me. It's a crime to let those beautiful legs go to waste while you just sit here drinking martinis and waiting for Mr. Right. Those legs should be out on the dance floor with me."

"What did you say?" Sharon asked him.

"I said, will you dance with me?"

Sharon thought for just a moment.

"Uh. Uh. Yeah. Okay. Yeah. I'll dance with you," Sharon stammered.

"Good, then let's go."

The man reached out, took Sharon's hand, helped her down from the bar chair and led her onto the dance floor.

"O, by the way, I'm Luther," the man introduced himself to her as they started to dance.

"Nice to meet you Luther, I'm Sharon."

To say the least, Sharon and Luther clicked and until the Sans Souci closed they danced, talked, drank, ate some food and became engrossed with each other.

And after the Sans Souci closed they continued talking in the parking lot. Then after a while the talking led to touching. The touching led to embraces. The embraces led to kisses. And then the embraces and kisses led to feeling and fondling and that led to Luther leading Sharon by the hand across the parking lot to his custom van.

Luther opened the door of his van and stepped up inside. Then he reached out and took Sharon's hand and helped her step up and inside the van.

It was dark inside the van and Sharon couldn't see about.

"Give me just a second and I'll get some lights on," Luther told her.

Luther started the van and momentarily it was filled with bright light.

"Oh god, that's so bright," she exclaimed.

"Sorry about that," Luther said.

Luther flipped a couple of switches that turned off the bright interior lights and turned on an array of LED lighting that bathed them in a soft blue and purple glow.

"That's much better," she said, as her eyes adjusted to the LED lighting.

"Yes, it is," he said.

Now they could see about in the van and Luther suggested that she to take a seat on the sofa that spanned the back of the van. Then Luther took a seat in a captain's chair that was up front in the van.

Sharon sat on the sofa, allowed her skirt to ride up high, crossed her legs and looked incredibly glamorous and alluring.

"Gosh, this is a really a nice van," Sharon commented.

"Thanks, it's what they call a Class B RV," he replied.

"It's really nice," she said.

Luther's van was a twenty-four foot long luxury Class B RV that could seat seven and sleep two. It was richly crafted with wood, leather, stainless steel, and chrome. The flooring was a combination of hardwood and carpet. And there was a sound system and flat screen television.

"Wow, you have a small kitchen," she exclaimed.

"No, it's just a galley, not a kitchen."

"Is that a bath," she asked while pointing to a door

"Well, actually it's just a lavatory," Luther pointed out.

"Very nice," she said.

"Do you live in this?" Sharon asked naively.

"Oh no, I have a condo over on Oak Valley Road," he laughed.


Sharon thought for a moment about how stupid her question was. "Of course he doesn't live in this van. Duh!" she thought to herself.

"I like Oak Valley, it's a really nice area. I like driving through there and seeing the nice homes, condos and apartments. It's like driving through a park," she told him.

"Yeah, I like it. It's a good neighborhood," he told her.

"In fact, I have a friend who recently moved into one of the apartment complexes. I'm not sure which one but she really likes it and likes living in that area," Sharon commented.

"Yeah, they're some nice apartments on OakValley," he replied to her comment.

Then there was silence. For an awkward moment Luther sat looking at Sharon and she sat looking at him. Both struggling with what to say next. Their passion for each other in the parking lot had cooled off when they transitioned from the parking lot and into the van. Now the job was to get the passion heated back up and get on with why they're together in the van.

"Madam, I have beer, wine, water, and soda. What can I get you?" he asked.

Sharon thought for a moment and then told him that she'd like wine.

Luther got up from his chair and stepped over to the galley and opened a bottle of red and poured two glasses. Then he stepped to the back of van and handed Sharon her glass of wine and then sat down beside her.

"Madam, you look incredibly sexy sitting here on my sofa, can I take a picture of you?" Luther asked.

"Sure," she said without giving his request a second thought.

Luther stood up and took his iPhone from his pocket and proceeded to take several pictures of Sharon. When he sensed that she was comfortable with him taking pictures of her he started directing her through a series of poses, each one capturing her in a seductive and alluring pose. Each pose a little more provocative than the last.

She posed well.

When he finished he sat back down on the sofa and together they browsed through the pictures.

gstein
gstein
270 Followers