"The Beat Goes On"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These are good," he told her.

"You're very photogenic," he continued.

Sharon scooted over close to Luther so she could see the pictures.

"Let me see," she said.

"Yeah, they're pretty good. I like them," she said.

"Pretty good! You're fantastic. You make a great picture," he said to her.

They finished looking through the pictures and Luther put his phone aside. Then he put his arm around Sharon and caressed her hair while they sat back and sipped their wine.

"That's feels good," she told him.

"You have beautiful hair," he told her.

"Thank you."

Sharon responded to his touch by moving even closer to him.

"I like this wine. It's really good," Sharon said to Luther.

"It's La Crema Pinot Noir," he told her.

"Well, it's really good. I'll have to get a bottle. Where do you buy it?"

"Oh, you can find it at most wine stores. I think I bought this bottle at Skinflint's Wine store," he told her.

"Oh, I shop at Skinflints. I'll have to find this the next time I'm in there," she said.

Luther continued stroking her hair as they sat together and sipped their wine. Then, thinking that the moment was right, with his hand he turned her face toward him and at the same time he leaned over and kissed her. She returned his kiss.

The excitement and passion they shared in the parking lot was coming back.

Luther had sat his wine aside and was embracing and kissing Sharon with both his arms around her. And while embracing and kissing her Luther moved his right hand to her breasts and resumed fondling her as he had been doing in the parking lot. Sharon didn't protest but instead was stimulated and sexually aroused.

The kissing became more passionate and Luther's fondling hand found its way from her breasts to in-between Sharon's legs and her most private part.

"Are you going to fuck me?" Sharon asked, almost sounding like an innocent young girl.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Luther asked her.

"Yes, yes, I want you, I'm ready," Sharon muttered.

"You want me to do what Sharon?" he asked her.

"I want you to fuck me," she told him.

"Say it again girl, what do you want me to do."

"I want you to fuck me Luther," she told him a third time.

"Then, yes, I'm going to fuck you," he told her.

Luther removed his hand from between her legs and told her to get her clothes off.

Susan got up from the sofa and stood in front of Luther.

Her movements were provocative as she reached behind, unzipped her skirt, wiggled her hips a little and allowed the skirt to slide down her legs and puddle on the floor around her high heel boots. She was giving him the show.

Luther's eyes were now on her long stockinged legs and the black thong panty that was barely covering her vulva.

"Well, what do think. Do I meet your approval" she asked.

"Damn girl, it looks like you came to the club to do business and hell yeah I approve!" Luther exclaimed.

"I just dressed sexy in case I met an interesting man."

"Well, you've met him. Now take off that top and let me see the rest of you."

Susan turned her back to Luther and then took hold of the bottom of her top and slowly pulled it upward, above her abdomen, above her breasts, over her head and finally it was off. She tossed the top onto the captains chair where Luther had been sitting and then slowly and seductively turned around and faced Luther.

Standing in front of him was a 5 foot 6 inches tall,120 pound, mature hot blonde, white suburban housewife.

He was without words because seeing a mature hot blonde's long, slim, high heeled and stockinged legs can leave you speechless.

Seeing a mature hot blonde's pussy barely concealed by a strappy black thong panty will leave you speechless.

And seeing a mature hot blonde's 34DD breasts supported by a wireless, strappy black bra can leave you speechless.

He was astonished by her luscious body and how it was showcased in this incredibly sexy lingerie and stockings.

Luther had been with many women but he'd never been with a woman as beautiful, sexy, and seductive as the one standing in front of him. She was captivating. And as he sat on the sofa and took in her beauty and sexiness he realized that he had a trophy catch. This alluring creature had to be some smart ass white guy's trophy girl friend or wife but tonight she was his trophy and he fully intended to do with her as he pleased.

"Come here girl" Luther ordered.

Susan took a couple of steps forward and stood directly in front of him. Without hesitating he reached out and pulled her closer to him and started exploring her with his hands and he liked what he was touching and feeling.

"You are a sexy thing and I'm going enjoy every bit of you girl" Luther told her.

Luther got up from the sofa put it in the sleeping position.

Then he told her, "Sit down here while I get undressed."

Luther took off his shoes, slipped off his shirt and pants, and then his underwear. He was now fully exposed to her and she was not disappointed. He was enormous, just like Robert, and he was erect and ready to take her.

Sharon laid back on the bed.

She was still in her bra, panties, stockings, and boots. She was unimaginably aroused. She desperately needed a man to take her. She had a beckoning look on her face. Her eyes said, I'm all yours, please, come and take me. Take me now, please.

Luther did take her and when he took her she screamed loudly from the pain brought on by his enormous cock stretching her vagina. Even after being fucked by Robert she was tight (she had not been thoroughly conditioned for big cock) and Luther struggled with penetrating her but he pushed and stroked until the whole length of his cock was inside her. She was small but amazingly she took all that he had to give her. And once he was in her the juices flowed and she fucked like a machine.

Robert had said that she was built for sex. That she was a sex machine. And that she was made to be fucked by black men. It's just that some women are and Sharon was one of those women. So each time Luther penetrated her, stretched her, filled her with his cock, touched that special place, and pumped his seed into her, she felt like a total woman. She knew that she was fulfilling her real purpose and she felt strangely satisfied in giving herself to this black man for his sexual pleasure.

But understand, she loved her husband Dan unconditionally. She loved being his wife and companion. She liked the security and stability of being married. And they experienced many things in life together that brought her much happiness and joy. But their sex life was not erotic, wicked and dark like what she had experienced with Robert and now with Luther.

So it came down to the fact that she needed two lovers, a husband and a sex partner, and she came to the Sans Souci with the purpose of attracting a black man to be her sex partner for the night. She was successful. She attracted a mature, sophisticated, virile, black man who was perfect for the job.

So now in the early hours of Saturday morning inside the man's van in the Sans Souci's parking lot she was laying naked beneath him. The black man had removed her bra and thong and now had her long, slim and stockinged legs pushed up and spread apart. The black man was taking her. His enormous cock was spreading her labia, penetrating through her vulva, and pushing deep into her vagina. His cock was in that place that Dan's cock would never be. This was his exclusive domain. This was his territory and being in there he was making her scream. He was making her gasp for air. The black man was making her moan and all the other sounds the female species makes when she's in intense sexual intercourse with a virile male. He was fucking her and he fucked her over and over until they both collapsed from exhaustion.

Saturday Morning

The sunlight coming through the Van's windows roused Luther from his sleep. He was startled and for a few moments he struggled with remembering where he was, what he was doing, and who he was with. But when he felt Sharon snuggled close beside him, naked, and sound asleep, he remembered. Then he looked at his watch and it was past 8:30 and going on 9:00 AM. Damn, they'd spent the entire night together. Now he was clearly remembering where he was and what he had done last night.

Quietly, not to wake Sharon, he found a blanket to cover her. She was sleeping so soundly that she didn't even stir when he put the blanket over her. Then he found his clothes, dressed and for a few moments stood looking at her sleeping and thought about their night together.

She was so beautiful and sexy and he couldn't remember how many times he fucked her. It was like a marathon. He'd never been with a woman who could fuck almost non-stop and all night, but this woman did. She was a sex machine. She was a damn fucking machine with an insatiable appetite for sex. And he started to wonder if he satisfied that appetite. Had he been good enough? Had he been man enough for this incredible woman? And with those thoughts in mind he decided he needed a cup of coffee and maybe something to eat.

Just down the street from the San Souci was a McDonald's. Luther thought about driving but he didn't want to wake Sharon. And, after last night he needed some fresh air so he decided to just walk. So he quietly left the van and headed down the street.

While walking he thought about last night. He thought about seeing her walk into the Sans Souci. She was so damned hot. Dressed in that leather skirt and tight sweater. And those damn sexy boots. Shit, every man in the place watched her and couldn't take their eyes off of her. He thought about her sitting on that bar stool, sipping a martini, and showing off those legs. She was so fucking hot, he thought.

Then he thought about the steady stream of men who hit on her but she turned them all away. But then he approached her, asked her to dance, and the rest is now history. She not only danced with him but moved from the bar to his table, she left with him and then she let him fuck her all night. It seemed like a dream but it wasn't a dream because this super hot sexy white bitch was back in his van sound asleep and exhausted from fucking all night.

At McDonald's Luther got coffee and breakfast sandwiches and then headed back to his van.

When he was in eyesight of the San Souci's parking lot he saw Sharon walking to her car.

"Sharon," Luther hollered out.

She didn't seem to hear him so he hollered again.

"Sharon, Sharon," he hollered.

This time she did hear him and turned in his direction.

"Hey, I have coffee for you," Luther said.

"Oh my god that's great, I need it bad," she said.

Sharon was standing next to her car when Luther walked up and handed her the coffee.

"Thank you," she said as she leaned back against her car.

"I woke up and you were gone and it kinda frightened me. I didn't know where you had gone. So I got dressed and waited for a few minutes and then decided to leave. I'm glad you got back before I left," Sharon told him.

"I'm glad I got back too. I would have been pissed if you were gone," he said.

"Thanks for the coffee, it's really good," she told him.

"You're welcome," he said.

"Want something to eat? I brought you a breakfast sandwich if you want it," Luther said.

"What, just a sandwich, no breakfast in bed," she said laughing.

"Well, let's go back to the van, you get undressed, and I'll serve you in bed. Or, we can go to my place where it's more comfortable," Luther said.

"No! No thank you! You've worn me out. I couldn't go another round with you this morning if my life depended on it," Sharon said.

Sharon took the breakfast sandwich from Luther.

"What, me? Wear you out? Damn lady, you're the sex machine. You wore me out," he told her.

She was eating her sandwich and listening to what Luther was saying.

"We did fuck a lot last night didn't we," she replied.

"Yes, we did, it was non-stop until we both collapsed," he said.

"Yea, I feel kinda hungover this morning," she said.

They stood silent in the parking lot beside Sharon's car, drinking coffee, eating breakfast sandwiches, and just looking at one another. The magic of Friday night in the Sans Souci was rapidly fading in the Saturday morning sunlight. They were now seeing each other sober and in the light of day. Two total strangers who knew very little about one another but knew one another intimately.

Luther broke the silence.

"So girl, where do we go from here?" he asked.

Sharon thought about what Luther was asking and she really didn't know how to answer him.

For the moment her sexual frustration had gone away. Luther had taken care of that problem. Then there was Dan. He'd be home tomorrow night and he would be around home for a couple of weeks before he left on another trip. And, of course, Marvin and Robert would probably show up at almost anytime time and insist that she spend time with them. So, where would Luther fit in? Where would another guy fit into her life. Could she fit another man into her life. And most important, did she really want another guy in her life. She really didn't know the answer.

"I don't know. Let me think about it," Sharon replied.

Luther wasn't expecting that answer from Sharon and he looked at her in astonishment.

"You don't know? What do you mean you don't know?" Luther asked.

"I don't know. I don't know where we go next. I really enjoyed being with you last night but I honestly don't know where we go from here," Sharon replied.

"Shit! So we're just two people who meet, fuck all night, sleep together and then go on our ways like nothing happened!" Luther exclaimed.

"No, I don't mean it like that. I don't want to just walk away from this but I need a little time to think about it."

She lied. Sharon had no intention of having a relationship with Luther. He had served a purpose and she was ready to move on.

"I didn't walk in that club last night with the idea I'd leave with a strange man and then have sex with him all night. And wake up beside him this morning," She told him.

She lied again.

"Well, you came in there looking for something and either you found me or I found you, but regardless it worked out for both of us."

"Yes, it worked out," Sharon replied.

"You're a special lady and I'd like to continue to see you. It doesn't have to be anything serious...,"

"...just sex," Sharon interrupted.

"Yes, just sex, if that's what you want. But it could be more," Luther replied.

Luther stood looking at Sharon and studying her body language and he felt there was something that Sharon was holding back.

"Is there another man?" he asked.

Sharon hesitated and then answered

"Yes."

"Husband?" he asked.

Sharon hesitated a moment before answering.

"Yes," Sharon answered hesitantly.

"I figured as much. So, you're some smart ass white guy's trophy wife."

"Yea, I guess you can say that," she said kind of laughing.

Luther continued studying Sharon and her behavior and his instincts told him there was something more that Sharon was holding back.

"But there's another man, isn't there?" Luther asked.

Sharon was surprised and thought about denying her relationship Marvin and Robert but decided to come clean.

"Yes" Sharon answered hesitantly

"A black man?" Luther probed.

"Yes," she muttered.

"So, you have a smart ass white boy husband and a black boyfriend?"

"He's not my boyfriend."

"Then, what is he?" Luther asked.

"He's a guy I was introduced to and...,"

"...and you ended up fucking him," Luther interrupted.

"Yes."

"So you discovered that you like black cock and last night you went hunting for black cock and you found me. Is that right?"

Sharon hesitated. She was shocked, and embarrassed by how Luther so aptly described her situation.

"No, no, it wasn't like that," Sharon lied.

"Bullshit Sharon! Almost every man in the club hit on you last night. And you turned them all away. But I come along, the one and only black man who hit on you, and you go with me without giving it a second thought and then let me fuck you all night. So don't stand here and tell me that you weren't hunting for black cock because that's exactly what you came here for last night, Right?"

Sharon waited a few moments before answering Luther.

"Yes, that right," she answered.

"Look girl, I got it. I understand your situation. This guy, whoever he was and whatever he was, fucked you like you've never been fucked before. You experienced a large black cock in your tight little white pussy. He made you feel like you've never felt before. And now he's either gone or not available and last night you needed some black cock so you came to the club looking for some black cock. I understand. Honestly, I do," Luther said to her.

"Yeah, you're right. You're absolutely right," she said.

"Good! Glad I got it right," he said.

"So, you like black cock?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered in a low voice

"That's good!" he exclaimed.

"Did I satisfy you?" he asked.

"Luther you were marvelous. You were everything I wanted," she told him.

"No, I wasn't the guy you wanted but I had what you needed. I satisfied your needs. That's what I want to hear, that I satisfied your needs," he said.

"Satisfy me? Damn Luther, you made me cum multiple times. Of course you satisfied me," she said with a laugh.

"So where do we go from here. You're going to need some black cock very soon. I've only satisfied you for a brief time. Soon you're going to need some more and if your guy isn't around I want to be the guy who provides it to you," Luther said.

Sharon was listening.

"Hell, even if your husband and your guy are around I still want to be one of the guys who's fucking you. Damn girl you're a sex machine. One or two guys can't satisfy you. You need a variety of men and I want to be one of those men. Damn Sharon, I fucked you all night, I showed you what I can do, haven't I earned the right to be one of those men?"

Sharon listened to what Luther was saying.

"How can I contact you?" she asked.

Luther fumbled around in his pockets and wallet and found a business card.

"Here's my card and that's my number. You can either call or text me. And you can email me at that address. So when you get all this figured out I want to hear from you. Contact me anytime, day or night" he told her.

Sharon looked at his card and then approached him and put her arms around him and hugged him. Luther responded by putting his arms around her but he went a step further and kissed her.

She returned his kiss and as they embraced and kissed Luther moved his hand to her breast and began to fondle and squeeze it. She's so large and firm he thought. Then he found a nipple, it was hard and protruding, and he rolled it between his fingers.

"I've really go to go," she said.

"I know, I just wanted to feel you one more time," he said.

They ended their embrace and she opened the driver's door of her BMW and got in. As she settled into the seat her skirt moved high up her legs revealing the tops of her stockings and that she was not wearing panties.

The car door was still open and Luther knelt down beside the car and was talking with her.

"A hot lady driving a hot car, damn you're the complete package," he told her.

"Did you leave your panties in my van?" he asked.

"I couldn't find them."

"Well, I'll find them and get them to you," he asked.

"No, you keep them. Keep them as a memory of last night," she told him.

"A trophy?" he asked.

"Yes, you can keep them as a trophy. You can hang them on the wall in your van," she said with a laugh.

"I might just do that," he replied with a laugh.

Luther reached in and placed his hand on her left leg, moved it to the inside of her thigh and proceeded to slide his hand up her leg. Sharon responded by spreading her legs just enough so that his hand could move up her leg. When his hand reached her pussy he gently stroked it and felt that she was wet.