"The Beat Goes On"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah," she responded to his touch.

"See, I told you it wouldn't be long before you needed some black cock. Let's go back over to the van."

"No, I've got to go," she said.

"Ok, you've got to go but I want to see you again," he said to her.

"We'll see," she replied.

Luther wasn't ready to give up and let this woman go.

"Hey, I'm having a few friends over tonight to watch a game. Nothing big, just pizza and beer, why don't you join us?" he asked her.

Sharon rolled her eyes.

"Let's see, a white woman hanging out with a bunch of black guys watching a game, drinking beer and eating pizza. Sounds like potential trouble to me," she said.

"No, not what you think. It's innocent. It will be just hanging out and watching a game," he said.

"I see," she said smiling.

"I think you would like my friends and I know they would like you," he said laughing.

"Oh, I'm sure but I'm not sure I could handle both you and them," she said laughing.

"Lady you are a sex machine and I think you can handle any man that comes along. But this party isn't about sex, it's just friends getting together and having fun. So think about coming over to my place tonight," he said to her.

"So, now I'm just one of your friends?" she asked him with a laugh.

"No, no, I didn't mean it like that!" he exclaimed.

"I thought that after last night we'd be more than just friends," she said to him.

"We are more than friends! Damn girl, quit fucking with me! You know what I mean! We are more than friends. All I'm asking is you to do is come over to my place tonight and hang out with me and a few of my best friends. Let's eat some pizza, drink some beer, watch some football and get to know one another better, that's all." Luther said to her.

Sharon was listening to him and watching his body language and it was so obvious to her that he didn't want to give up this encounter they had last night. He wanted a relationship and she wanted it to end right there in the parking. But she wanted to let him down gently because he had been good and he did give her what she needed. He relieved her sexual distress.

"Okay, I'll think about it, but right now, I've got to go," she said.

Luther stood up and closed the car door.

"Okay, think about it and if you decide you want to join us just let me know. Just text me and I'll send you directions to my place or I'll come pick you up," he told her.

"I will," she said.

Sharon started the car and then lowered the convertible roof.

"Nice car," Luther exclaimed.

"Its such a nice morning I think I'll drive home with the roof down," she told him.

"That's cool," he said..

"Take care and thanks for breakfast," she said to him as she put the car in gear.

Then she drove away. And as her car moved across the parking lot to the exit, Luther watched her long blonde hair being blown about her head and he thought to himself, "Damn, that is a sex machine" and he wondered if he'd ever see her again.

As she drove away Sharon turned on the car radio and, as the odds would have it, the song that was playing was Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing." Sharon laughed out loud and thought,"Oh my god, that's exactly what I got last night, sexual healing."

Just twenty-four hours earlier she had been sitting at her kitchen table mentally and emotionally distraught because of her sexual distress. Robert and even Dan's absence had put her normally active sexual role into a sexless abyss.

But this morning she was a new woman. She was sexually, mentally and emotionally healed. But more important, she had freed her sexual role from the social conventions and traditional ideas that she had to make do in her sexless abyss until one of her men came to her rescue.

Last night she pulled herself out of the abyss. She made herself attractive, alluring and available; and, she mustered up the courage to go into a night club alone. In the club she attracted a man, he seduced her, she seduced him, they had incredible sex, and then she snuggled and slept next to that man until the sun came up. And she knew that if she wanted to do it again that she could.

So now she was driving away from a full night of seduction, foreplay, sex, and intimacy. The fresh morning air was in her face. Her hair was being swept in the wind. And as she listened to Marvin Gaye sing about sexual healing Sharon felt liberated.

And her feeling of liberation stayed with her until she got near her home and she started to think about Dan coming home from Europe. And she began to think about what she had done while he as away, and the things she'd done with Marvin and Robert when he was away on other trips. And that's when the feelings of guilt and remorse replaced her feeling of liberation.

"Fuck, why did I do what I did last night," she asked herself.

"Damn, I'm so messed up," she thought.

"I'm a married woman with a great husband and a beautiful home. What in the hell is wrong with me. Why am I doing this stuff to myself," she asked herself.

"All this shit I'm doing is so wrong."

"I'm betraying Dan and breaking our marriage vows."

"Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed.

"This is not who I am! This is not me!"

"How did I get into this situation," she asked herself.

She was driving and thinking.

"Really, all of this is Dan's fault because he put those damn pictures of me on the internet and that's where all those men and Marvin, saw me."

"All of those comments about me just turned him on and he just had to put more pictures of me on that photo website," she thought.

"If Dan had not put those pictures of me on that photo site then me and Marvin would have never met and I wouldn't be in this situation," she thought.

"I would have never been fucked by Marvin and I would have never developed this insane need for sex with black men."

"My life would have never changed. I would have continued to just be me and satisfied with my loving, intimate and uncomplicated life with Dan."

"But no, I just had to meet up with Marvin. I just had to meet him in person after we chatted online."

"I thought I was so cool and sophisticated meeting a black man for lunch at his hotel."

"And that little decision has fucked up my life like I could have never imagined," she thought.

"I should have never gone with him to his room. What he hell was I thinking? I didn't want to have sex with him. I kept telling him no and tried to resist but he was so damn forceful and before I knew it he had me on his bed and my clothes off," she remembered.

"Then he took off his clothes and that's when I saw the size of his cock. My god it was twice the size of Dan's. It scared me and I told him that he wasn't going to put that thing in me. But that didn't stop him. He just pulled my legs apart, used some lube on me and pushed it into my pussy and I couldn't stop him. I kept telling him no. I kept telling him not to put that big thing in me but he put it in me any ways. And I told him to take it out because it was too big but he just kept pushing it in even deeper. And when he had it in me all the way and was making me cum he forced me to say that I was his new whore," she recalled.

"Oh my god, why did I say that? Why in hell did I say that I was his new whore and that my pussy belonged to him?"

"I honestly don't know why. I guess it was because he was so big and I had never experienced any thing like it before and I was out of my mind."

"Damnit," she exclaimed as she hit the steering wheel with her fist.

"I'm such a goddamn fool," she told herself.

Then she thought about her date with Robert.

"The only reason I had sex with Robert was because Marvin blackmailed me. He was going to put naked pictures of me on the internet and then send the link to the pictures to Dan, and I couldn't let that happen. How would I explain to Dan how Marvin had pictures of me naked in a hotel room? I had no choice, I had to have that date with Robert."

"And fuck, if meeting Robert wasn't enough, Marvin forced me to dress like a whore and wear that tight bodycon party dress and those sexy Christian Louboutin high heels. Damn, who the hell pays $300 for a dress and $800 for a pair of shoes? The answer is a man who is selling you to another man and probably for a lot of money," she thought.

"Well, whatever Robert paid for me he certainly got his money's worth. Not only did he fuck me all afternoon but he also got the satisfaction of escorting me into the hotel restaurant and bar and showing me off to everyone in the place."

"When I sat on that bar stool, and that dress came up to just below my ass, I'm sure every man in the place got an eyeful and was green with envy. They all saw that I was his trophy white woman and knew that he was fucking me. Yeah, he definitely got his money's worth."

Then she thought about Luther.

"But I can't explain away Luther. Luther was my choice. I intentionally sought out a black man to fuck me. Last night was all my fault. I just had to have a black man."

"Now I'm just totally screwed up. I've screwed myself," she thought.

"This can't go on. I've got to get out of this situation. I've got to end this mess now," she told herself.

"Last night was the end," she exclaimed.

"No more of this shit," she shouted out loud.

Driving along she continued to beat herself up about her situation and come up with a solution for how she was to get out of it. And she decided that her lust for black cock and for wicked and erotic sex with black sex partners was over. And that somehow she'd get rid of Marvin. And getting rid of Marvin would get rid of Robert. And Luther was already in her rearview mirror, literally.

From here on it will be just her and Dan. And she accepted the fact that Dan would never satisfy her like these black men had satisfied her. But she reasoned that's the way her sex life should be - loving, intimate, safe and uncomplicated - with her husband.

From here on it would be just she and Dan and with that thought and decision in her mind Sharon's feeling of liberation returned. She had freed herself of her infidelities and sins.

Then, while stopped at a red light, she looked over and saw Luther's business card laying on the passenger seat. She reached over and picked it up and read his name and contact information.

"What his card should read is - Luther, Sexual Healer," she thought

"Damn, he was so good," she thought.

"Yeah, he was good but his cock was great," she considered.

And for just a moment she thought about Luther's cock pushing deep into her vagina, stretching her, and touching that special place and that thought took her breath away. She even mused about taking his cock in her mouth how big he was and how much she liked making him hard and erect and taking his seed in her mouth and swallowing it.

Then, while still waiting for the light to change, she thought about his invitation to come to his place and party.

"Right! Pizza, beer, football and me," she thought.

The light changed to green and she drove on toward her home.

"All Luther wants to do is show me off. Show his friends his latest conquest. These black guys are all alike, they fuck you and then they want to show you off to their friends. They want to pass you around to other guys. What's with that?" she wondered.

Driving into to her neighborhood she continued to think about Luther and his invitation to his party.

"That's what Marvin is doing to me and look at the situation I'm in with him. Well, it's not going to happen with Luther. I'm over being a black man's conquest and then showed off and shared around his tribe. So I'm certainly not going to Luther's party and be the trophy white woman and then fucked all night by a bunch of black guys," she concluded.

Sharon pulled into her driveway and parked her car in the garage. She was back home and her mission was successfully accomplished.

She got out of her car and went inside the house and without stopping she went upstairs to her bedroom where she undressed and then went straight to the shower.

The water was refreshing and she stood under it and let it splash on her face and head and flow over her body and down her legs and to where it swirled down through the drain beneath her feet.

After standing under the water for a couple of minutes she picked up a bar of L'Occitane soap and proceeded to wash her body. And it was while washing herself that she thought about Luther and particularly his hands touching, feeling, and exploring her private parts. And with that thought in mind her hand with the bar of soap moved to between her legs and she cleaned that part of her body that only just a few men's hands had ever touched.

And as she washed herself she thought about how much she liked the feel of a man's hand touching her. She liked foreplay and seduction almost as much as she liked intercourse. And she particularly liked it when a man would slide his hand between her legs and explore her most private part with his fingers.

"Robert was the best. He has the right touch. He knows how to do it," she thought. And she shivered at the thought of Robert's hand parting her legs and sliding his hand up to her pussy. His fingers moving her panty aside, touching her vulva and slipping a finger into her vagina. All the while telling her that she's beautiful and sexy and alluring and that she is the kind of woman that men dream about having sex with. That she is the perfect woman in every way.

"Oh my god Robert, where are you?" she wondered exasperatedly.

Sharon finished washing herself, rinsed off the soap and got out of the shower.

After drying off she went back into her bedroom and stretched out on her bed.

Laying naked on her bed, her arms and legs spread out and being bathed in a gentle breeze from the ceiling fan, Sharon felt clean, rejuvenated and satisfied with herself.

As she laid there she thought about Dan, Marvin, Robert and Luther and she thought about her adventure into extramarital and interracial sex. On one hand she was disappointed in herself. She never dreamed that she would cheat on Dan and she certainly never dreamed that she would cheat on him with a black man. Cheating on her husband was unthinkable but cheating on him with a black man was unimaginable. But it happened, three times! And she was embarrassingly satisfied with her experiences.

But she knew it was time to leave her adventures behind and get on with her married life. And so she began to think about her decision to dump Marvin, Robert, and Luther and just be satisfied with being Dan's wife.

The problem with Marvin was that he believed and acted like he owned her. To him she was one of his escorts and he had paid her for entertaining Robert, even though Robert was part of her training and development. Regardless, she had accepted a sizable check for her services and for Marvin that sealed the relationship. She was a bonafide whore working for him and to get away from Marvin she would have to break this relationship.

"Marvin will have to understand my situation, and if he doesn't I'll get a lawyer or I'll go to the police and have him arrested for raping and blackmailing me. And I'll tell Dan that Marvin saw my pictures online and found me, stalked me, raped me and blackmailed me. That will take care of Marvin's threat to show Dan naked pictures of me in his hotel room. And that will take care of Dan's urge to put pictures of me online," she thought.

"One way or another I'll get away from Marvin and Robert. And Luther is already just a memory," she thought.

"From here forward it will be just Dan and me and tomorrow night he'll will be home and we'll be making love right here in this bed and it will be marvelous."

"Marvin, Robert and Luther each called me a sex machine, well, I'm going to be a sex machine for Dan. I'm going to dress more provocative and sexy than he's ever seen me. And then I'm going to fuck him like he's never been fucked before," she thought.

"I guess the good thing about my experiences is that I've learned a lot about sex. Marvin and Robert took me to another level of seduction and sex. Now I'm going to take Dan to that level, and maybe beyond. We're going to be good together, and even though he lacks a black man's equipment we're going to be good," she mused.

While thinking about how she was going to transform her and Dan's sex life, she decided she wanted a cup of coffee and she got up from her bed, put on a robe and went downstairs. And while the Kerug was brewing her coffee she noticed Luther's business card on the kitchen counter beside her purse and car keys.

"Damn, Luther will not go away," she laughed to herself on seeing his card on the counter.

She went back upstairs with her coffee and Luther's card, discarded her robe, stretched out naked on her bed and again started to think about Luther and his party.

"Damn, Luther's party, I can't get it out of mind, shit!" she thought to herself.

"If I went to that party I would probably end up being fucked by no telling how many of his friends and I just can't imagine being taken over and over by a group of men. What the hell would that be like? What the hell would that do to my body," she wondered.

"I remember Marvin telling me that he would arrange a date so that I could experience being with several men because one day I may find myself in that situation but of course that never happened because Marvin has just disappeared. So I have no experience being with several men and having sex with them," she thought.

But then Sharon changed her mind from thinking about sex orgies and started to consider the other possibility of Luther's party.

"But maybe it wouldn't be like that at all. Maybe it would be innocent like Luther said. Maybe it would be just pizza, beer and watching a game. Maybe it would be just clean fun. It might be fun hanging out with a bunch of guys and watching a game," she thought.

"After all, I have nothing else planned for this evening. And Dan want be home until tomorrow. So, maybe I should consider going, at least for a few minutes. It would be the polite thing to do. Just stop by, make an appearance and meet his friends. And I really need to get my panties from his Van," she reasoned.

Her cell phone was laying next to her on the bed.

She picked up the phone and pressed the text icon. She thought for a moment or two and then typed in Luther's number. She hesitated for another moment or two and then typed a message.

"What time does the party start?"

Luther didn't respond immediately. In fact more than twenty minutes passed by before she got a text from him.

"When you get here," Luther responded.

"Oh," she texted him back.

Luther texted her back, "Are you coming?"

"I might stop by for just a minute," she responded.

"Good!" Luther texted.

"BTW I have your panties lol!" he texted.

"Great! I need to get them... lol," she texted back.

"They're waiting for you," Luther replied.

"What's your address," Sharon texted.

"No, don't drive over here. I'll pick you up," Luther texted her back.

Sharon thought about Luther's offer to pick her up and replied to his text.

"Ok, if I decide to come you can pick me up," Sharon replied.

After sending that text she laid back on her pillows, sipped her coffee and continued thinking about Luther's party.

"Obviously, since I will be meeting Luther's friends for the first time I will want to make a good impression. So I will certainly need to wear something incredibly sexy," she thought.

But then it hit her, she was falling back into the situation that she had just told herself that she was getting out of.

"Damn, damn, damn, what the fuck is wrong me?" she asked herself.

She laid there on her bed angry with herself because most of her way home, and since she'd been home, all that she thought about was getting out of this situation she had got herself into with these black men. But here she was again thinking about dressing sexy to go to a party with a group of black men with whom she would most likely have sex.