The Beautiful Miscommunication

Story Info
Blind date gone very right.
1.3k words
3.81
7.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are many monogamist relationships that eventually grow stagnant for different reasons. Many of the times they are all for different reasons. But the biggest of all the reasons is loss of spark or romance. This is a story about one of such situations.

This all started in 2009 when Drew Defrib met up with a blind date set up by one of his fellow army brats. The girl he was being set up with was one of his friends' pals. He walked up to the restaurant wearing a nice dress shirt slacks and a striped tie. She was already there when he pulled up so she got a good look at him before she had to meet him. He knew this and it made him slightly uncomfortable, knowing that she would know what he looked like before he ever knew her. He had very high standards and the only way to get past that was to throw him in the river with an enlightened fish.

Her name was Melonie McMichael and she saw him entering the restaurant as soon as he opened the door. When he sat down at the bar he ordered 2 drinks; a jack and coke, and a green apple martini. If she wanted to proceed into the date she was supposed to tell him that the martini was strawberry but she'd cover the mistake. Otherwise she would just walk out the front door and call their mutual friend to tell him she wasn't going to be able to make it.

When his 6'1" 250 lb. frame walked in that door, she almost forgot what she was supposed to do in either situation. She couldn't take her eyes off of his handsome body and physique. As he walked through the restaurant and stepped to the bar, he was scanning the room for anyone who might look out of place. He went ahead and ordered the drinks and hoped she was already here. When the drinks arrived, she came out of her little hiding spot behind the mirrored window and said what she was supposed to say.

This was the most beautiful creation of woman he'd ever seen. As he watched her drink the first drink, he noticed the stunning red cocktail dress with a slit almost all the way up to her hip. And her dress was low cut with a beautiful ruby amulet hanging from her neck. Her hair hung down over one of her shoulders. It was jet black hair and he thought it was gorgeous. When she picked up her drink he felt so relieved that it was her that he forgot about the other part of what she was supposed to do. She just grabbed his hand and pulled him into a corner booth.

The booth was out of sight of most of the customers and the staff. She got this table early so that she could have some privacy on her date. They sat down and started telling each other about themselves, since the mutual friend had been very vague as to the information to both him and her. They ordered dinner and while they ate neither of them could take their eyes off the others. He asked if she would like any thing for dessert, and she winked at him and said "absolutely, but what I want isn't on the menu here."

After that they left the restaurant as he wondered where they were going for dessert as clueless as he could be.

When she got closer to where they were going she turned him to face her and passionately kissed him which shocked him a little bit, but it made him smile. When they get to the door of where they were going, she unlocked the door and shoved him inside while kicking off her heels and unlatching her bra. When he caught on it didn't take him long to start getting undressed for her. Before he had his shirt off, she cut the shirt apart and clawed at his chest.

When they finally made it to the bed, he threw her down and rubbed his hand all the way up to her ass and realized she had "forgotten" her panties. That just got him even more fired up for the upcoming night. As he repositioned himself on the bed she started slipping her dress off. By this point both of them were completely naked and still stunned by each others beauty. He starts at the foot of her bed and climbs between her long legs while running his fingers up the back of her legs, which he found out drives her crazy. When he got up to where he started kissing her clit and working his way up to her nipples and continuing to her lips. Every time he moved his hand and lips to a different spot, her moan would get more aggressive.

Then, without warning her, he drove his cock deep into her vagina. When he did that, she let out a scream that startled him until she drove her fingernails into his back and pulled him deeper inside her wet pussy. That drove him wild. He started hammering it harder every thrust. And with every thrust he could feel her getting closer to climax as he got closer to blowing his load. He reached up and pulled her hair back to help her arch her body so he could get as deep as possible when she reached climax at the same time he did.

They both reached the height of their passion at the same moment and he felt fluid all over his cock while she felt it running out of her pussy, and they slowly began to ease their pace so they could get the most enjoyment out of their orgasm. All of a sudden he moved down to her vagina and started to drink the mixture of euphoric nectar leaking out. She tried to pull him up so they could cuddle and he obliged her. As he lied there, he thought he was going to have to thank their mutual friend for this experience he'd never forget.

Later that night, she gave him her number and he gave her his. Then he started to get dressed and head home. She got off the bed and said that was the first time she'd ever let a man be that rough with her. As she said that she noticed blood on the back of his shirt, so she asked him if she might have been too rough, and his answer was "I enjoyed every minute of it, and it was the first time I've had a woman dig her nails in like that. I promise you it won't be the last though." Then, with a final look at her stunning beauty, he left and headed home.

He had set the alarm for 7:30 the next morning so he could call his friend and thank him for setting up that date the way he did. He and Melonie really hit it off. Before the alarm went off he got a call from the mutual friend and was shocked by the hostility in his voice.

Drew asked his friend why was he angry, he had a great time with Melonie last night.

His friend said that's great. What time did you meet Melonie at the restaurant last night? Because your blind date that I was setting you up with was named Daniella. I was on the phone with her most of the night with us wondering why you would have stood her up.

Drew told him to tell Daniella he was sorry about the confusion. When they got off the phone he let Melonie sleep a couple of hours before calling her and setting up a date the following night.