The Beautiful Mistake Pt. 04

Story Info
A trip reveals unintended consequences.
2.8k words
4.61
6.4k
9

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, where are we going?"

Chloe has just climbed into the passenger seat. It's wrong. Neither of us should be here. But I have never been more excited in my life.

"I know a place," I tell her, putting the car in drive. "It's about an hour away."

And we're off.

"I love the new car," she tells me.

"Thanks, but it's only a rental. Mine's in the shop."

"Do you always rent fancy man cars like this?"

"It's a BMW and no, I had to pay extra for this."

"And you did this for me?"

"Oh, honey," I say as I accelerate up the highway entrance ramp, "I did this for me."

I want to speed down this highway at ninety-five, but keep it between seventy-five and eighty. Getting pulled over might mean a ticket, and a ticket might mean questions from Jen.

Chloe pulls an aux cord out of her bag and hooks into the sound system. I hear a familiar beat and I smile. She and I both have an affinity for Gorillaz. We discovered our common fandom a couple years back when she was over at the house for a slumber party with Lena. We stood in the kitchen talking about them for half an hour. In retrospect, that may have been the first time we struck a vibe, a mutual attraction. From the fact that she's playing them now I deduce she felt the same way.

At that time, I would have never believed that one day she would be sucking my cock in that very same kitchen. That she would one day willingly, enthusiastically become mine to play with as I please was merely a thought of pure fantasy, not something that would or could actually happen. Yet now we are about to spend an entire night in isolation together and I am going to do such things to her...

"So," she asks, "ever get road-head before?"

I laugh. Jen and I have a whole thing about road-head. She loves doing it. She doesn't as much as she used to, but for a while she did it almost every time we got on a relatively empty highway.

"I have. Have you ever given it?"

"Brian asked me to once, but then he kept getting nervous we'd be caught and telling me to stop. Plus the way his car's interior was, it was pretty awkward. The console got in the way. This car though, it's like the designers had road-head in mind when making it."

"Well, if you want to try it out, I certainly won't stop you."

The thought of those plump cupid's bow lips around my cock has already got me hard as rebar. I push the lever on the side of my seat to pull back and make more room for her. With a gleam in her eyes, she unbuckles and turns toward me in her seat, pulling up her legs and getting on her knees. She leans forward and reaches for my belt.

"Be sure to take it easy," I caution her. "Keep it casual. You don't want me too distracted."

"I know, I know," she says, almost to herself, as she undoes my pants and grabs my waistband.. "We got a lot of time together, no need to get crazy right away."

My thoughts exactly.

She pulls the waistband down and takes hold of my quivering cock.

I hear 2-D sing through the speakers:

I ain't happy, I'm feelin' glad

Chole takes one long, slow suck of my head.

I got sunshine in a bag

My breathing shifts. I gulp.

I'm useless, but not for long

She goes lower.

the future is comin' on

My grip on the steering wheel tightens. She goes lower.

is comin' on is comin' on is comin' on is comin' on

She starts bobbing her head to the beat as the rap break begins.

Finally someone let me outta' my cage

Now time for me is nothin' cuz I'm countin' no age

Her lips moved effortlessly up and down my shaft.

Naw I couldn't be there, now you shouldn't be scared

I'm good at repairs, and I'm under each snare

I keep my eyes focused on the road ahead.

Intangible, bet you didn't think so I command you to

Panoramic view, look I'll make it all manageable

She pulls back and lets the tip of her tongue dance lightly on my frenulum. It is a novel sensation and my body twinges in response. She giggles and goes back to bobbing.

Picture you getting down in a picture tube

Like you lit the fuse...

"Have you been practicing?" I ask.

She lifts her head and gives me a mischievous smile as she strokes me.

"There's this guy down the hall from me. I let him fuck me once. I think he thought he was in some sort of contest to see how fast he could come. But he's got a beautiful package, so now I just go over to his place and blow him sometimes."

That undeserving S.O.B.

"What a lucky boy," I say.

"You jealous?"

"That depends. Why do you blow him?"

Her smile broadens.

"So I can be better for you."

She lowers her head and gets back to it.

Every cloud and sea, you see with your eyes

I see destruction and demise, corruption in disguise

From this fuckin' enterprise, now I'm sucked into your lies

She keeps it up for two more songs. But then we hit a pocket where there are too many other cars around, so she sits in her chair again and I put myself away.

"You got many other practice fellas?" I ask her. I'm mad at myself for doing so.

"Not really," she says. "It's not like I'm some slut who fucks all comers all day. I do have other things to take up my time, it being, you know, college and all."

"Fair enough."

"Plus Jazlyn bought me this big veiny dildo as a joke once, but I'd say my relationship with it has become quite serious."

"Jazlyn, really?"

"Oh yeah, Jazlyn has about the dirtiest mind in the world."

"I guess that doesn't surprise me."

Chloe leans back.

"Really? Why is that?"

"Oh, I don't know," I answer, unsure of why I'm slightly nervous. "I guess I've noticed she can be... flirtatious. She's a flirt!"

"She certainly is."

We exit the highway and Chloe looks confused as we drive through a tiny nothing-town with a single gas station that looks like it might fall over. Then I take a left onto a dirt road and we head into the woods. It's late March and all the trees are covered in small buds, bringing green back into the landscape.

"It's beautiful," she says.

We pull onto a narrower dirt road, then another, until at last we come to a long dirt drive. I pull in and drive around a bend in the drive, revealing our destination.

"A tent?" she asks.

"It's a yurt."

"Which is just, like, a big tent?"

"Basically. Though I'd say it's more like a cabin and a tent had a baby. I assure you, it's quite comfortable inside."

"You've been here before?"

"A few times, years ago. My buddies and I would come here to trip on mushrooms."

She gets excited.

"Are we doing that?"

"No, no. That would occupy most of our time, and we have other things to do."

"I guess you're right."

"I did bring some fucking fantastic weed, though."

"Yay!"

I park and we step out of the car. The clean, moist air of the woods is refreshing. A cloud moves, releasing the sun's light upon the clearing. It feels warm on my skin. I pull my shirt off.

"Getting right to it already?" she asks with a giggle.

"I just wanted to feel the sun. There's no one else out here for miles."

"Well, in that case..."

Chloe pulls her shirt up and over her head. There is no bra underneath, just her ample, firm breasts. Her pale skin glows in the sunlight. She turns and bends over to drop her pants, like girls do in porn. There's no underwear either. My eyes move from her tight calves to her toned thighs, finishing at her shapely bottom. She turns back to face me with a massive grin upon her face. She does not approach me, however, but walks backward toward the center of the clearing, her arms spread wide, as though she wants to feel as much of the sun and breeze as possible. Her breaths are long and deep, each one subtly shifting her abs and chest. Sunlight dances on her every curve.

I simply stand and watch her joy, enraptured. It may be the most beautiful sight I've seen in my life.

"So where's that weed you were talking about?" she calls.

I smile and pop the trunk. I grab my duffle bag.

"I'm going to step inside and load a pipe up," I tell her. "It'll only be a minute."

"If there's a blanket or something you can grab, I'd like to lay out here."

I head into the yurt. Inside is exactly how I remember it. It is clean and cozy, but the furniture is a mismatch of old styles. Even with a bed, a futon, an armchair with an ottoman, a small dining table with two chairs, a kitchenette, and a large wood stove, there is still plenty of room in the center. I look under the bed and smile. The foldable massage table is still there. Perfect.

I sit at the table and load up my pipe. As I step out, I grab a faux-Navajo blanket off the back of the armchair.

Chloe is still standing in the center of the clearing, her back to me. I take a moment to appreciate the faint musculature of her back. She must be too lost in thought to have heard me step outside. She doesn't feel my presence until I am standing only feet behind her.

"Oh!" she says, turning around. "Took you long enough!"

"Will this do?" I ask, holding up the blanket.

"Perfect!"

She takes it and spreads it out on the ground. She lays down, throwing her arms above her head and stretching her body to be as long a possible.

"Get down here with that pipe!"

I sit on the blanket beside her. She sits up, cross-legged. I stare at her beautiful, pink labia, then notice that she's completely hairless. Did she do that just for me?

"Can I take a hit of that?" she asks. My trance breaks and I look up at her, embarrassed. By her amused expression, I can tell I needn't be.

"You get the greens," I tell her, holding up the pipe and lighter.

"How gentlemanly," she says playfully as she takes them. She takes a long pull, then looks up to the sky, elongating her neck, and then opens her mouth to release a dense cloud of smoke which floats up into the air.

"You picked an awesome place," she says, handing the pipe back.

"I'm glad you like it. We lucked out that it's such a warm day."

"There's only one thing wrong."

"Oh? What's that?"

"You're still wearing pants for some reason."

I stand up and let her unbutton my pants as I take a hit. I feel a tingle in my head from the weed, then another as her mouth closes on my shaft. She only sucks it for a minute.

"Get back down here!"

I lay down on the blanket and she finishes removing my pants and underwear.

She takes another hit then lays down on her side next to me, but much lower on the blanket so she can prop herself up on one arm and lean forward to stroke and suck my cock. The fellatio is slow and careful as though she were calmly studying a fragile specimen. Occasionally she stops to take another hit. I lay, smoke, and watch the breeze move through the trees.

Ten minutes pass, twenty, thirty, and still she keeps going, softly sucking, licking, kissing. At last she takes her mouth away and looks up to me as she strokes the shaft.

"I don't believe in soulmates," she says, "but I think genitalmates maybe a real thing."

"Genitalmates?" I ask, the thought is quite funny to my stoned mind.

"Yeah! Like, I haven't interacted with that many cocks- I can count them with two hands- but while I found them all enjoyable, yours is just... I can't get over it. It's just so satisfying to suck on. And when it's inside me, I- I can't express it. Except that it feels like it's meant to be."

"I think I get what you mean."

"Is there anything left in that bowl?"

"No. I could go repack it."

"Let me! I want to see inside this cabin/tent thingy."

"Yurt. It's a yurt."

"Whatever. B-R-B."

I watch her ass and hips as she walks away.

I consider her 'genitalmates' theory further. It's a charming notion. But I'm not sure I agree. She's right, there is something about the shape and size of our parts that make both unbelievably well suited for the other. A just-right fit, as it were. But her talk of being 'meant to be' makes me a little nervous. I want her to love my cock, but not be in love with it. I don't want her to be in love with me.

She comes back and I sit up.

"Here," she says, offering the pipe.

I take a hit, then she places a hand on my chest to lay me down again. She climbs on top of me, grabs my cock and guides it to her pussy. She lowers herself onto me. Fucking Hell.

"See," she says. "Perfect."

She's fucking right. It feels perfect.

She takes the pipe and casually smokes as she slowly moves up and down. As before, she looks up and releases each cloud of smoke as though it were a gift to the sky. I don't need to smoke anymore, I couldn't feel any more at peace.

Like with the blowjob, she seems content to gently, tranquilly ride me forever, her whole body rising and falling, rising and falling, hypnotized by her own rhythm. Eventually, she too loses interest in the weed and sets it down. Her hands explore her own body. With her eyes closed, she grazes her obliques with her fingertips, grabs her breasts, rubs her neck, plays with her hair. I can no longer stay a passive participant. I place my hands on her waist and begin to move my pelvis in a countermotion to her own. The pace picks up a little, but it stays steady, easy.

She says my name, almost with a sob in her voice. She's never said my name during sex before. I am overcome by the beauty of the sound.

"Chloe," I respond, as though it were a sacred word.

She opens her eyes, leans forward and places her hands on either side of my head. We gaze into one another. The color of her eyes matches the blue sky I see above her. She now rocks her hips forward and back, rubbing her clit against the base of my shaft. I move in tandem. I tenderly grope her ass. We are in total sync.

It is impossible to tell how long we continue; we just go steadily on, never breaking eye contact, never missing a beat.

I watch as her face gradually turns pink. Tiny dots of sweat appear just below her hairline. The pace picks up, we press harder against each other, but the rhythm stays consistent, disciplined. Breaths become heavier, with sporadic gasps. Her eyes begin to water. I wrap my arms around her waist and press down on her hips, increasing the friction of each thrust.

"Oh god," she pants, as though struck by the realization of what is about to happen. I push the pace. She stays with me. Her breaths are quick, some with a small shutter to them. She places her hands on my chest and leans in further.

She bears an expression of both pleasure and panic. Her red lips stay in an open 'o.' She stops breathing all together. I can feel her energy, the almost unbearable pressure building up inside her.

Her eyes snap wide in surprise as orgasmic energy bursts through her skin and out into the forest around us. She gasps for air. Tears of joy and relief flow down her cheeks. Tremors move up and down her body. But she never looks away, sharing every emotion with me.

She slows down and I follow suit. Her breathing relaxes. She leans forward and kisses me, her mouth working as gently as it did when all this began.

Chloe climbs off of me and lays by my side. We continue to kiss lightly. It takes some time before I realize I never came too. But it doesn't matter, I will later. Besides, sharing her experience was a pleasure all its own.

Fuck. And I was worried about her falling in love with me.