The Beautiful Mistake Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, her mouth is warm! Abbey Grace is sucking my cock! She's right, I should have let her do this on night one. I mean, jacking it on a video call with Chloe was fun, but this...

After a couple minutes, I come to realize she's not amazing at this. She's certainly no Jazlyn, but she's not up to Jen or Chloe's standards, either. There's no licking or kissing, just sucking, her head bobbing forward and back. Poor thing probably doesn't know better. All these years she's only been with Cristiano and he hardly seemed the type to give supportive and thoughtful instructions. Still, blowjobs are like pizzas: even when they're not good, they're great.

She stands up after another minute. It's a tile floor, probably not too comfortable to kneel on.

"Have a seat," she says, gesturing to the chair in the corner. I'm happy to oblige.

She stands in the opposite corner. It puts a lot of space between us but allows me to take in her whole tall, slender body at once. She unzips her skirt. It's so tight she has to guide it all the way down her legs to the floor. Her panties are black lace. She pulls off her top in a swan-like motion to reveal a matching black lace bra. It's not an underwear set one wears for casual everyday use. It screams, "I knew I'd be stripping for someone tonight."

She walks to me, still wearing her heels. They make her long legs look even longer. She has a light, but even tan across her whole body. God, what a body. She said she was out climbing or in the rock gym multiple times a week and it shows. Her legs and arms are finely toned, as is her flat, flawless stomach with beautiful V-line definition.

She stands directly before me, staring down at me with a look that tells me she knows I'm floored by her body.

I reach out with both hands and tenderly grab the top of her waist, my fingertips softly touching her obliques. I sit forward and kiss just below her belly button.

She lets out a surprised little, "oh!"

Her fingers intertwine with my hair as I explore her midriff with my lips. The slightest firming up of her grip signals me to pull back and look up at her.

"My, you are lovely," she says softly with an intrigued smile.

Her hands guide me to sit back in the chair. She grabs a pillow from the bed and drops it on the floor. She kneels before me again and takes me in her mouth once more. This time she adds some delightful twisting strokes with her right hand while her left plays nimbly with my balls. She focuses quite a lot on my balls. Sometimes she firmly cups them, other times she moves them all about with her agile fingers. Soon she abandons sucking on my cock altogether, but simply strokes it while she bounces each ball on her tongue. It feels lovely, but I don't need it to happen for very long.

I place a hand on her cheek and guide her mouth back to my cockhead. Her sucking is a little repetitive and she doesn't use her tongue or lips to any special effect, but she is clearly enjoying herself. After a couple minutes, I realize she hasn't ever gone farther than an inch or two lower than my head. She has been stroking me the whole time. I take her hands in mine and place them on my pelvis to see how she does with just her mouth. She keeps bobbing her head, but never goes very far. I take her head in my hands. She stops. I slowly guide her down an inch past my head, two, three... she pulls back. We go again. She gets a little lower, but not much. The third time she gets maybe an inch from the base before pulling back, breathless.

"Wow," she pants, "I uh- I'm sorry- let me just- it's only I uh... I've never done this with such a big, you know, penis before."

This woman wasted how many years sucking baby-dick Cristiano? Fuck that guy.

"I've been told it takes some getting used to," I tell her. I haven't really, but I don't know what else to say. "Why don't you lie on the bed and let me return the favor?"

"Oh! Uh- yeah!"

She looks nervous.

"Unless..." I say, "that's a problem?"

"No! No! It's only, I haven't had that much before."

"Do you not like it?"

She looks embarrassed.

"I don't know. I- Cristiano always said he didn't care for the taste."

Fuck that guy!

I stand, lifting her up to her feet.

"Cristiano is a fucking idiot," I tell her. "Did he finger you?"

"A little? Sometimes."

Fuck. That. Guy!

"Alright," I tell her, "let's do this right."

The bed is only a twin. It's pressed in a corner of the room. I climb onto it, sitting up in the back corner.

"Why don't you take those heels off?"

She does.

"And the bra?"

She takes her bra off. Her medium-sized tits are perfectly round, her nipples high, almost pointing up.

"Panties too."

She takes off her panties and there she is, Abbey Grace, standing perfectly naked before me. Her pubic hair is neatly trimmed and shaped into a tidy triangle. Again, it seems to me that she found tonight's activities inevitable and prepared accordingly.

"Could you take down your hair? I've never seen it not in braids."

She smiles.

"Now that will take a minute," she says. She sits on the chair and begins the complex work of unweaving her hair. She does this without looking and with an ease that shows it is a routine she has done countless times before. Something about this is more sensual than her stripping. It's as though I am a voyeur to a most intimate act.

When she's finished, she stands again, transformed. Seeing her unfurled hair exposes more of her true self than her nakedness. Her golden hair cascades over her shoulders, down her back and chest. It reaches to her butt. It's as though she were a mermaid or nymph.

"Stunning" I whisper.

This pleases her immensely.

"Come lay here," I tell her.

She lays down next to me, half propped up against the wall, my left arm around her waist. I feel her hair on my arm and chest. It is smooth as silk.

We kiss- sweetly, sensually. After a time, I reach down with my right hand and begin to delicately explore her vulva. In all the time I've known her, Abbey Grace has always done everything with confidence and poise. It is novel and compelling to see her so unsure, so vulnerable. Thirty-five years old and never had her pussy properly pet. It's an injustice. I feel a duty to make this a cathartic experience for her, to let her embrace her vulnerability, to revel in it. I know that to do that means establishing trust and establishing trust takes time. I know how to take my time.

I take my time touching every outside part of her vulva except the clitoris. Fingering the clitoris prematurely could cause her to tense up from the overstimulation. My long, adroit middle finger enters her and I take my time exploring inside her as well. I want to know what places she likes best to be touched. She seems less titillated by my tickling her anterior wall than she is with my stroking the deepest parts of her I can reach. This action proves the key. The tension in her shoulders fades away, her breathing steadies, her expression relaxes. Now I let my thumb touch her clit for the first time. She flexes in response, but lets it go, bracing the sensation.

I. Take. My. Time.

For a while it seems that, enjoyable as this clearly is for her, I'll never get her to climax. She's just not willing to cede control. But then I switch back to her anterior wall, landing on her G-spot. Her torso contracts. Her nails dig into my skin as she grips my thigh. Her breathy squeaks become moans from deep within her chest. Finally, she sustains one powerful note as her orgasm surges through her body. It is a lengthy climax. Astonishingly long.

The moment she begins to come down, I leap off the bed and strip. I need to fuck her. I need to fuck her now.

"Do you have a condom?" she asks.

I freeze.

"Um... no, actually. I didn't think-"

"Fuck it! I haven't had it raw in years! Get inside me!"

I get back in bed. She's lying on her back, legs spread for missionary. I kneel between her legs, letting my cock hover over her. She stares at it, her eyes wide. If she's never sucked a cock this size, odds are she's never been fucked by one either. I'm not freaky-big, but big enough that every woman I've ever been with was compelled to comment on it. But I think this is the first time anyone has ever been truly intimidated by it. It's amusing and extremely arousing.

I lower myself down to her.

"Please," she whispers, "be gentle."

I enter her slowly. It's surprisingly tight. I've never been in a pussy this tight. She's sopping wet but I don't slide in effortlessly. I rock my hips in a tiny motion that slowly losens her inch by inch. On theme with the night, I take my time. This act of going slowly deeper and deeper inside her is already pushing her to the edge. She is so tight and my balls so eager to burst, I find I'm close as well. I've never come from a single insertion before. In most cases, it would be quite pathetic. But in this context, I see a poetry to it. I keep pushing deeper.

"Oh god!" she wails. "It's so much! It's so much! I- I-"

I'm an inch away. She throws her arms around my neck.

"I- I— I'm going to- to-"

I thrust in the last inch.

Her mouth drops open, letting out a sonorous moan.

I feel a gush of liquid release inside her. And like that, I'm gushing inside her as well. This further heightens her orgasm, which heigthens mine.

As we both return to earth, I lay down on her and we make out affectionately. We take our time.

"Wow," she says after a while, "all that from you just entering me. I'm not sure I could withstand a real fucking from it."

The next morning, I'm lying on my back as Abbey Grace bounces joyously on my cock, groaning every time she drops herself down to the base. She's bathed in sunlight which glistens off her golden hair, her eyes closed, her face pointed to the heavens. She delicately touches herself like she does when she sings. It's an angelic image.

She orgasms, her third since we woke up.

"Fuck," she says, beaming at me. "What next? From behind?"

"You're the boss." I reply.

She laughs and climbs off me. I get off the bed.

"Knees on the edge," I tell her. "I want to stand."

There's a knock on the door.

We both stay still and quiet, hoping whoever it is will go away.

Another knock.

I scramble to find my pants and a t-shirt. Abbey Grace climbs under the covers.

Another knock.

I pull the clothes on and answer the door, opening it just enough to see who it is.

"Hey, Colton. Good morning."

"Hi! Hope I didn't wake you."

"No, I was just- yeah, no. It's good."

I open the door a little wider to appear more casual. The bed isn't visible from the door, anyway.

"You weren't at the farewell party last night."

"Oh yeah, I uh- I wasn't feeling one hundred percent, ya know? So I decided it best to turn in early."

"I hope you're not coming down with something?"

"No, no."

"Because Abbey Grace told me yesterday she wasn't feeling well enough to go."

"Oh shit, that sucks."

"Well, anyway... I just wanted to say goodbye before you leave for your flight. And thank you for all your help."

"Ah, thanks. It's uh- It was- Yeah, I was happy to. Thanks for hosting."

Colton looks at something behind me. For a split second, he looks confused.

"But, uh-" I say. "I gotta get ready, get moving. My flight..."

"Yes, yes. Of course. We'll talk soon."

"Sounds good! Bye!"

"Goodbye."

I close the door and turn around to see what he was staring at. In the corner is a chair with two high heeled shoes placed on the seat. Fuck.

I move into the room. Abbey Grace sits up.

"Do you think he knew I was here?"

Maybe?!

"No. No, we're good."

"I think he'd be jealous. The little man has quite the thing for me, I think."

"Yeah, yeah... hey, I do actually have to get packed up. I do have a flight today."

She throws off the covers.

"Are you sure you don't have a little more time?"

Goddamn, she's gorgeous!

"Unfortunately, I don't think I do."

"Ohhhh..."

She gets on all fours, her firm little ass pointed straight at me. The sunlight shines on her tight little pussy.

"Are you sure you're sure?"

I pull my cock out.

"Andiam," I tell her.

Let's go!

12